psychic healing question

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius
Posts: 5093

psychic healing question

Postby Aquarius » Thu May 31, 2018 3:14 pm

June 6th is good for psychic healing, but what does psychic healing mean? like healing your mind? or just healing whatever you want on your body?

I've got another question about healing, If I were to direct energy to heal my wrist would that energy directly heal my wrist or would it attract to me to what I can do to heal my wrist? because I find it unlikely that energy will strengthen whatever muscle you need to heal a wrist.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
gloryofsatan666
Posts: 87

Re: psychic healing question

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:43 pm

"e="Aquarius"]June 6th is good for psychic healing, but what does psychic healing mean? like healing your mind? or just healing whatever you want on your body?

I've got another question about healing, If I were to direct energy to heal my wrist would that energy directly heal my wrist or would it attract to me to what I can do to heal my wrist? because I find it unlikely that energy will strengthen whatever muscle you need to heal a wrist.[/quote]
"
psychic healing is healing your psychic centers.breaking all psychic hangups.

if you direct energy to heal your wrist it will do both direct healing and directing you to something that will heal it.food,drugs or maybe even books you can read on healing the specific area :)

Aquarius
Posts: 5093

Re: psychic healing question

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:37 am

gloryofsatan666 wrote:"e="Aquarius"]June 6th is good for psychic healing, but what does psychic healing mean? like healing your mind? or just healing whatever you want on your body?

I've got another question about healing, If I were to direct energy to heal my wrist would that energy directly heal my wrist or would it attract to me to what I can do to heal my wrist? because I find it unlikely that energy will strengthen whatever muscle you need to heal a wrist.

"
psychic healing is healing your psychic centers.breaking all psychic hangups.

if you direct energy to heal your wrist it will do both direct healing and directing you to something that will heal it.food,drugs or maybe even books you can read on healing the specific area :)[/quote] Nice, thanks! :)
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1157
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: psychic healing question

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Just look at this woman, how can you even believe a single word she is saying?

Iti s quite evident, from miles away, that she doesn't really know what she is even talking about.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3526
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: psychic healing question

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:18 pm

Psychic healing is anything related to the mind and the soul, including the emotions. To heal your "wrist", wait for Virgo.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1157
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: psychic healing question

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:48 am

Larissa666 wrote:Just look at this woman, how can you even believe a single word she is saying?

Iti s quite evident, from miles away, that she doesn't really know what she is even talking about.


Wrong thread, meant to write this in "do human spirits age".
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Aquarius
Posts: 5093

Re: psychic healing question

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:42 am

Stormblood wrote:Psychic healing is anything related to the mind and the soul, including the emotions. To heal your "wrist", wait for Virgo.
Thanks :D

Larissa666 wrote:Just look at this woman, how can you even believe a single word she is saying?

Iti s quite evident, from miles away, that she doesn't really know what she is even talking about.
who are you talking about?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Aquarius
Posts: 5093

Re: psychic healing question

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:44 am

Larissa666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:Just look at this woman, how can you even believe a single word she is saying?

Iti s quite evident, from miles away, that she doesn't really know what she is even talking about.


Wrong thread, meant to write this in "do human spirits age".
all clear:)
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Berserker, Bing [Bot], DezFranky, Rickydap, Satan_is_our_Father666, Νίκος and 26 guests