Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ode to Father Satan. - A poem

When I was a child I cried out for help in my darkest of days, It was you who came to me in all of your splendor. I was to young to know your name, but you helped me all the same and shined a light upon my sorrow chasing it all away.

You were there from the start, and always in my heart I knew you were true. Even though I was raised by a family with a bible on their knee you led me away from that insanity. You opened up doors, I gladly stepped through. And before I knew it I knew the truth and what I must do.

By now I was a teenager with pen and paper in hand, candles lit, a strong spirit, ready to dedicate and make my stand. And even though I was still too young to comprehend everything, I knew this is where I belonged, all along. Just a little blood, shone into my heart beautiful rays of your light that will never part.

Even though the waves of life drifted me away through various times of tragedy I drifted back to you. You took me back, dried me off, even though I was ashamed, grieving of time lost and poor decisions made. You showed me your light, and led me through the long night, until the morning came and I could stand tall and unafraid, because I knew to follow you, was the best choice I've ever made.

I fight by your side your truth is the only sword I need. Your love, and your mysteries I keep, within my mind and my heart, burning deep. An adult I am now, my wings just now unfurled. Mature and ready to take on the world. And even though I have much work to do, and my journey will be long, your knowledge still burns like a lantern, revealing my way as you lead me on Towards the dawning of my discoveries.

For I know you are always with me and my work will never fail as long as I'm fighting for thee.

I know you are always with me, and you always will be.

Hail Satan!!

Nice and motivating, thanks for sharing it, I would have loved to have started my path as SS before, in my teens too, although at that time the JOS didn't exist yet and in my later 20's I was still lost on the way.

tabby said:
This is beautiful, SapphireDragon! <3

I feel warmed from the inside out just reading it.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And thank you for inspiring me to actually sit down and write something!

Wotanwarrior said:
Nice and motivating, thanks for sharing it, I would have loved to have started my path as SS before, in my teens too, although at that time the JOS didn't exist yet and in my later 20's I was still lost on the way.

Thank you! I feel we all came to father Satan when we were meant to. At any age, at any time, there's a reason for it. All that matters is we are all here now on this day, in this time. We are all here where we are meant to be And I'm so grateful to be here with you all! Hail Satan!

Beautiful, thank you Sapphire for giving an old monster a flicker of hope. Not just well written, it provoked some thoughts and emotions too. Wish I could give you a hug and I'm really not the hugging type. Keep at it, a neglected talent is one of the saddest things but you surely won't let that happen.

Shemsu said:
Beautiful, thank you Sapphire for giving an old monster a flicker of hope. Not just well written, it provoked some thoughts and emotions too. Wish I could give you a hug and I'm really not the hugging type. Keep at it, a neglected talent is one of the saddest things but you surely won't let that happen.

Thank you for the kind words, that means a lot to me. And I'm glad I was able to help share that experience with you. I am touched and grateful for the compliments. I'll consider writing more things like this, in the future when I have a little free time.

SapphireDragon said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Thank you! I feel we all came to father Satan when we were meant to. At any age, at any time, there's a reason for it. All that matters is we are all here now on this day, in this time. We are all here where we are meant to be And I'm so grateful to be here with you all! Hail Satan!

I feel the same way about this actually. I wish I would've found father Satan in my teenage years. That way, I would've meditated earlier, I'd have the type of knowledge that those who are without will never understand. And I would've made different choices in my life... Back when I was 14 I was interested into the occult and when doing some research, I "accidentally" stumbled on a website about Satanism. I don't remember if it was the JoS or not, but I got scared by seeing the word "Satanism" that I closed the tab and moved on to other websites.

So I think you're right, I think at some point, we are meant to find Him when the time is right. And for those who really do look for Him, will find Him.

I really enjoyed your poem by the way. It was very pleasant to read. The words sound so true. ;)

Magnificent Ode to our Father Satan!

--------

Shemsu said:

We project a part of ourselves when we intervene here.

That's why troll accounts can reach people because most of us are sincere.
Also, we build relationships over time.
It's not hard to visualize sending energy of gratitude or some form of love when we read our brothers and sisters.

Besides, I have the impression that a general good understanding is growing, with a real willingness to help. It is really nice!
It is so much better when there is no trolling, or so little, isn't it?

Moreover, I have the impression that a lot of SS are progressing by leaps and bounds here! So nice!

sshivafr said:
Magnificent Ode to our Father Satan!

Thank you! And you are right, and there will always be trolls but they are further in-between now and this place is becoming more of a caring and helpful community for everyone. Not that it wasn't before, but what I mean is even more so than before. A healthy environment breeds a healthy community. Hooded Cobra has definitely set a great example for all of us to follow here. One based off how the Gods would treat us, and far away from rudeness, confrontational, argumentive behavior. Every day we walk closer to Father Satan and his dream for us to be who we are meant to be, An extension of him. When it gets down to it, our actions of love and help for one another, are the fruits of Father Satan's love and care for us shining on from him, through us.

Ara666 said:
So I think you're right, I think at some point, we are meant to find Him when the time is right. And for those who really do look for Him, will find Him.
I really enjoyed your poem by the way. It was very pleasant to read. The words sound so true. ;)

Yes, absolutely! and thank you for the kind words! Thank you everyone, It has been very inspiring for me :)
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back