Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is lucife*** our??

Alexander666

hello
is lucifertrue.com in the jos ownership??
is the information written on the website reliable and appropriate for spiritual advancement.??

Aleksandre said:
hello
is lucifertrue.com in the jos ownership??
is the information written on the website reliable and appropriate for spiritual advancement.??
No, it is not JoSM affiliated.
Whoever runs it, has simply copy and pasted the JoS, and is peddling it for cash!
Immediately on the front page, it is asking for donations in the thousands of euros. Vile.

The Joy of Satan Ministries and its affiliated websites can be found here: SATAN IS GOD
Joy of Satan
Satanic Meditation Information
Satanic Meditation
Satanic Witchcraft

The Truth is FREELY GIVEN. NOT paid for.

That is extremely angering and unacceptable. This needs punishment by decision of higher Gods.

I will relay this to my Guardian Demon, as to note this in a permanent way.

Not only this is a rip off from the actual Joy Of Satan website, but also, if you look at the bitcoin address you can see people have been donating thousands and thousands of dollars to them. Something should be done about this, this has to be shut down immediately. This is a copy-paste from the JoS with some twisted information, and they even use Lady Maxine's audios... this can't go unnoticed.

If you look at the page about Enki, they never even dare to call Him by the actual Name... which is Satan. This is usually a bad sign.

The JoS is copyrighted, can we do something about this? This website should be shut down. Who knows what garbage these people who are likely actual kikes, are feeding to the people naive enough to donate thousands upon thousands of dollars...

Makes you wonder why people don't appreciate the Joy of Satan as they should.

Allow the JoS to fall then enjoy your descendants having to pay gorillions for that information, because one didn't want to donate to JoS today.

Or kikes simply destroying all of you for a few thousand years more, maybe.

This is indeed absolutely unacceptable. We cannot let this kike continue stealing thousands of dollars from Gentiles by plagiarizing and bastardizing the work of the JoS.

This needs to be dealt with.

As well, this shows how important it is for the JoS to grow and be more accessible for people, and to grow in influence.

People need to know who we are and that we exist, so nobody would be wasting thousands of dollars to get jewish stolen and twisted plagiarized work from the JoS, which always and forever we provide for free for anyone to study and benefit, for the good of the world and all Gentiles who seek a higher path or seek to grow spiritually.

Donations are needed and used for that purpose.

So the JoS grows large enough where this crap cannot happen anymore, as nobody who would be fooled into paying money to some filthy kike would be unaware that they can get everything they seek for free from the JoS instead.

To make the JoS resilient and powerful enough where it cannot be shut down or disappear and our reach grows globally, so all this information is forever free and accessible for gentile humanity.

Hail Satan!

I looked on the site and there is no way to contact anyone who might have anything to do with it, it seems. it is clearly stealing and plagiarism.

I also know that copyright laws work different in different countries and I was told once that if something isn't copyrighted in the same country where something is plagiarized or intellectual property stolen from else where, there's not much that can be done. We might need to as the Gods for help for this one especially because that money they are taking belongs to JOS, given what they are passing off as their own.

Shadowcat said:
I looked on the site and there is no way to contact anyone who might have anything to do with it, it seems. it is clearly stealing and plagiarism.

I also know that copyright laws work different in different countries and I was told once that if something isn't copyrighted in the same country where something is plagiarized or intellectual property stolen from else where, there's not much that can be done. We might need to as the Gods for help for this one especially because that money they are taking belongs to JOS, given what they are passing off as their own.

Never mind they put an email.

You can contact the domain the site is registered on and see where that leads to.

I got to know JOS through this website two years ago.I thought this was one of JOS websites.Sad to know this was a ripoff.

Shadowcat said:
BabySatan said:
I got to know JOS through this website two years ago.I thought this was one of JOS websites.Sad to know this was a ripoff.
Two years ago?!

This thing needs to GO.
The domain is registered in 2018.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back