Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Democrat Introduces Legislation to Make White People Criticizing Minorities a Federal Crime

Satnam666

I know the reptilian jews have been hard at work destroying the usa but

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/01/16/democrat-introduces-legislation-to-make-white-people-criticizing-minorities-a-federal-crime-n689270

How many laws do the jewish rats need to protect themselves, I mean it's obvious jews will be added in the any bill twice,or more,I shouldn't have to point out the obvious,but I will point it out for anyone new

Hmm... now where have I seen this before?

VCeDl5P.png

Oh... yeah...

It's a joke if any anti White thinks this will pass. Although even if the retard herself doesn't realize this this could had been made with a fail safe where they will tell their retarded supporters that this further "proves" that the American government is full of White sUpReMaCiSt and that's why it didn't pass. It won't be said by anyone in a seat of influence that consists of intelligence but by jewish late night hosts, npr and by ghetto anti-White/ Black supremacists talk show hosts etc. :roll:

This looks like the American version of the Mancino Law in Italy. The purpose is definitely the same: preventing anyone to criticize non-whites, Feminists, Muslims and GBLT+ wherever it suits the ZOG.

Completely un-American in every way.

What's next, a federal ban on American flags? Mandatory hammer & sickle brands?

This makes me sick. Just give up and accept your punishment already jews. Stalling won't prevent it.

jrvan said:

This makes me sick. Just give up and accept your punishment already jews. Stalling won't prevent it.

Someone on the forums have been saying to leave America, an I'm starting to see why, the rats have infested it from top to bottom, but I'm sure most other countries are infested an have a reptilian jewish rat problem.

Satnam666 said:
jrvan said:

Someone on the forums have been saying to leave America, an I'm starting to see why, the rats have infested it from top to bottom, but I'm sure most other countries are infested an have a reptilian jewish rat problem.

My ancestors didn't fight in the Revolutionary War to give me this country and my freedom just so I could run away from it. America is my home, and I will not abandon it. I will do the RTR's, my spirit will fight the jews just as the American founders did, and I will make them all proud as I defend what they built for me. I will never run and I will never bow to jews. Never.

jrvan said:
Satnam666 said:
jrvan said:

My ancestors didn't fight in the Revolutionary War to give me this country and my freedom just so I could run away from it. America is my home, and I will not abandon it. I will do the RTR's, my spirit will fight the jews just as the American founders did, and I will make them all proud as I defend what they built for me. I will never run and I will never bow to jews. Never.

That's what I like to hear

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back