Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Satan really white? Is there any undeniable proof for this claim?

Legba

If Satan is white, I have no problem with that. I'm just curious if there's any real proof out there because I haven't seen any and it doesn't make much sense to me.

From my understanding, Satan has no race and instead chooses to appear as whatever race he wants to appear as at the time. That's why different pagan religions have different depictions of him.

I feel like a lot of the people claiming Satan is white are just people that have a white supremacist mindset that wants to believe that white people are "superior" or "more important" than other races. The joyofsatan sites in general has a lot of white nationalist ideologies mixed in with everything, which I guess is due to the demographic being mostly white nationalists.

Did Satan portray himself as white when interacting with white people? Yes. But that doesn't prove that he's white, he probably just temporarily portrayed himself that way. If there is any undeniable proof of Satan being white then please enlighten me.

Legba said:

Your best bet would be to ask the Black and Asian members of Joy of Satan, as this would contradict your theory.

There is nothing about superiority here in this fact, as each race was created by the Gods. If whites were superior in all ways, then the Gods would have no reason to create other races.

In this fact, nonwhites should have a sense of pride, as they were purposefully brought into existence by a being of extreme intelligence. This would not be the case if there was something wrong with one of the racial types, relative to the others.

Whites have proven themselves competent against the enemy, but do not forget the hatred that Jews have for Blacks and Asians, as seen through slavery and communism. Against the enemy, it would also make sense to choose a Satanic nonwhite over a Christian white person, as this factor overrides any negative racial karma.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414451 time=1674072267 user_id=21286]
Legba said:

Your best bet would be to ask the Black and Asian members of Joy of Satan, as this would contradict your theory.

There is nothing about superiority here in this fact, as each race was created by the Gods. If whites were superior in all ways, then the Gods would have no reason to create other races.

In this fact, nonwhites should have a sense of pride, as they were purposefully brought into existence by a being of extreme intelligence. This would not be the case if there was something wrong with one of the racial types, relative to the others.

Whites have proven themselves competent against the enemy, but do not forget the hatred that Jews have for Blacks and Asians, as seen through slavery and communism. Against the enemy, it would also make sense to choose a Satanic nonwhite over a Christian white person, as this factor overrides any negative racial karma.
I agree with some of the things you say, but I have yet to see any undeniable proof that Satan is a white god, and that the white male image that he sometimes portrays himself as is his true form.

Legba said:
I agree with some of the things you say, but I have yet to see any undeniable proof that Satan is a white god, and that the white male image that he sometimes portrays himself as is his true form.

The nature of your problem is going to be one where you are simply asking others for their experience. This might satisfy you, in the case of testimony by nonwhite members, but I don't know how strict your standards for proof are.

Just keep in mind that this question should not prevent you from advancing, especially if you would only be satisfied by firsthand experience of the Gods. The most important part is to accept Satan, regardless of his race. You can always talk to him through his sigil, and I would recommend this for any questions or obstacles that may prevent your partaking in the growth of your soul.

You may also like the resources available here: http://www.josafrica.com/

What you're saying is -

Is Satan White? I think He shows himself as White, but really has no Race; did Satan show himself as White? Yes, but (because I reckon He doesn't have Race and pRoBaBlY showed Himself as White termporarily) Him showing Himself as White doesn't prove He is White.

You set up the premise, then came from that premise as your argument - and the word "probably" is significant. Please explain why there is a very good chance that "Satan only shows Himself as White". To know the answer to your question - and more questions - just open your Third Eye Chakra and find out. The proof is in the pudding.

FancyMancy said:
What you're saying is -

Is Satan White? I think He shows himself as White, but really has no Race; did Satan show himself as White? Yes, but (because I reckon He doesn't have Race and pRoBaBlY showed Himself as White termporarily) Him showing Himself as White doesn't prove He is White.

You set up the premise, then came from that premise as your argument - and the word "probably" is significant. Please explain why there is a very good chance that "Satan only shows Himself as White". To know the answer to your question - and more questions - just open your Third Eye Chakra and find out. The proof is in the pudding.
Read my post again. He has showed himself as other races too. I never said he only showed himself as white, because that's not true. If you're gonna address what I said, at least interpret it correctly first. Your whole reply is just a strawman.

Legba said:
If Satan is white, I have no problem with that. I'm just curious if there's any real proof out there because I haven't seen any and it doesn't make much sense to me.

From my understanding, Satan has no race and instead chooses to appear as whatever race he wants to appear as at the time. That's why different pagan religions have different depictions of him.

I feel like a lot of the people claiming Satan is white are just people that have a white supremacist mindset that wants to believe that white people are "superior" or "more important" than other races. The joyofsatan sites in general has a lot of white nationalist ideologies mixed in with everything, which I guess is due to the demographic being mostly white nationalists.

Did Satan portray himself as white when interacting with white people? Yes. But that doesn't prove that he's white, he probably just temporarily portrayed himself that way. If there is any undeniable proof of Satan being white then please enlighten me.

Ok so first off we don't value ourselves above all other races or think we are superior or better than them. People who are white who have described what Father Satan looks like were not doing so because of being white supremacists. That is truly not the case at all, ALL races were created by Father Satan. All races are great and important and have their various strengths and abilities. As Blitz said, ask our members of other races what Satan looks like to them. Develop your own opinions from researching these matters. Read up on JOS about Satan and people's stories and sermons. Just meditate and Trust in Father Satan, as you strengthen yourself and advance you will grow your own unique bond with Father. And eventually when you are open enough he will guide you to the truth and reveal to you answers to the questions that are concerning you. Don't let things like this worry you or get hung up on it. For now, just work on yourself. And don't be afraid to ask Satan these concerns directly, even if you aren't open enough to hear him, he will still lead you to a better understanding in ways that make sense to you.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditation_on_Satan.html

The only reason my people look up to White Gentiles is because the enemy took the respect we had for the offspring of Aryan Gods and twisted to something perverted so now so many either see Whites as superior or mad at them because we are told they are better than us. Complete messy nonsense.

The Truth is we have in our memory that our Gods are White as they were there to help build the beautiful Mexican Pagan empires of old.

We have ancient sculptures and paintings of our Gods that include blue eyes.

Like every race and subrace did we expressed how these Gods look and their teachings to fit our own unique cultures but also a lot of these differences were allegories as well. Like blue skin or black skin etc.

It was a way to show that we can get on the same level as our Gods. Not equal as equality doesn't exist in nature but the same level of consciousness and spiritual advancement. Many non-Whites have become Gods in ancient times and there's stories of this throughout some nation's still like in China or Japan.

As Blitzkreig said, do not get hung up on these details. What matters is that you do these spiritual practices and see for yourself that what we have to offer to humanity IS THE REAL DEAL.

hailourtruegod said:
We have ancient sculptures and paintings of our Gods that include blue eyes.
Where can I see these paintings and sculptures? I hear of these depictions of white gods all the time, but I can't find any of them when I try to research.

Legba said:
Read my post again. He has showed himself as other races too. I never said he only showed himself as white, because that's not true. If you're gonna address what I said, at least interpret it correctly first. Your whole reply is just a strawman.
You said
Legba said:

Now you say, in reply to me, that Satan has shown Himself as other Races. Can you cite where anything says Satan shows Himself as not-His-own-Race? Your "from my understanding" means as far as you can tell; it does not mean "this is definitely true that...". I also didn't say that you said Satan shows Himself as White only and not any other Races, so my argument is a strawman argument but your reply to me is perfectly sound? I ask you to read my reply again; I still ask -

Please explain why there is a very good chance that "Satan only shows Himself as White".
and the emphasis is on the word "shows" not on the word "only". "Satan only shows Himself as White"; not "Satan shows Himself as White only". There is a difference. In an example sentence, "You only get freebies after you spend a lot first". The "only" is misplaced. "You only get freebies"... instead of "you only give freebies" or "you only find freebies" or you only sell freebies". It should be "You get freebies only if you spend a lot first" or "You get freebies if you spend a lot first only". So... again -

Please explain why there is a very good chance that "Satan only shows Himself as White".
It's a simple request. Please show anything that says "Satan shows himself as White and also as non-White Races", and that "Satan has no Race", and also please explain why there is a very good chance, as per above.

InB4. Later!

As a side note, it should be noted that a "White Nationalist" is simply one who believes White people should be allowed to exist. It implies nothing about wanting to rule over other Races or considering one group "better" than another.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back