Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chart readings

Shadowcat

There are some people who have emailed me for natal chart readings which I am working on. The emails that I have received so far to this day will be completed. I also imagine that black dragon is bogged down so I thought this would also take some workload off by relieving some SS from his queue list.

I must inform you guys that the ones received up till now are the only ones for a while that I can complete, as I also am resuming work again next week. It will be a 12-hour day and last at least 3 months. My work is seasonal and cyclical, and our downtime is in the winter and the summer, in itself which is a blessing because this past summer I was able to complete a massive amount of work for Jos on at least 3 different projects before making translations a priority for some months at a time. Around that time again this year I will be able to read more charts if wanted.

Just a reminder that any emails sent with information will not be worked on until you message here in the forums. This is for your own safety and security as anyone can pretend to be you. Any other readings asked for after this in the future will require your information again as all info after every reading is deleted for security.

Shadowcat, you can send an example reading to me (with the person's permission of course) and I will be happy to give any advice. HP Cobra and I talked a while ago and he said he'd like me to help "train" future astrologers, which I would very much like to do.

I'd also need the person's chart, just the picture, you can black out the data on the top left. (I highly value privacy, unless the member is ok with me seeing the data of course.)

I'm posting this here and not just in an email to you, for other members to see this, in case anyone else would like me to look over anything. I don't have the time to do full training, nor would I want to as I need to devote my time to other things, but I can definitely point out anything missing, or give advice for arranging it etc.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=414583 time=1674134439 user_id=57]
Shadowcat, you can send an example reading to me (with the person's permission of course) and I will be happy to give any advice. HP Cobra and I talked a while ago and he said he'd like me to help "train" future astrologers, which I would very much like to do.

I'd also need the person's chart, just the picture, you can black out the data on the top left. (I highly value privacy, unless the member is ok with me seeing the data of course.)

I'm posting this here and not just in an email to you, for other members to see this, in case anyone else would like me to look over anything. I don't have the time to do full training, nor would I want to as I need to devote my time to other things, but I can definitely point out anything missing, or give advice for arranging it etc.

Indeed I will do so. :) I have two I have to finish and I will ask them if it is alright. When I do readings I delete data for safety so others I have read for I have not kept.

I will do the next one today and ask permission to send their chart.

There was one I had to rectify as a result of putting in an incorrect time (thx mercury retro!) Which I rectified and re read. Luckily mercury isn't retro anymore today.

And yes, in addition if anyone would like to get a second opinion from lydia or black dragon on any reading I have given please by all means it will not hurt my feelings. They might see something I do not and pointing out any critique is extremely important to me, so if there is any please make it known

Shadowcat said:
And yes, in addition if anyone would like to get a second opinion from lydia or black dragon on any reading I have given please by all means it will not hurt my feelings. They might see something I do not and pointing out any critique is extremely important to me, so if there is any please make it known
As a practice for you, if you are interested, I would propose for you to give your input on my latest solar return. I already received one from Blackdragon, and I could show it to you after you have made yours. Does this approach make sense to you?

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
As a practice for you, if you are interested, I would propose for you to give your input on my latest solar return. I already received one from Blackdragon, and I could show it to you after you have made yours. Does this approach make sense to you?

I have just begun to get the hang of transits and have yet to learn to do solar and lunar returns. I have studied natal placements in depth, also with many non ss. If you wish to submit black dragons analysis for study and how he has done this it would be appreciated and would be a great teaching tool.

Shadowcat said:

Hello. I would like to see second opinion of Lydia.

TerKorian666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Hello. I would like to see second opinion of Lydia.

I sent it to her ^^ she told me she should read it tomorrow.

mercury_wisdom said:
I need SR readings. 😕

I have felt nudged in the recent past to start progressing on to learning these and lunar ones. As soon as I feel proficient enough I will give it a shot for you. I usually start by using my own chart when learning a new reading/prediction method. I did this with transits also.

Hi Shadowcat,

I had sent my natal chart to serbon but he was very busy during that time. Would it be fine if I send my natal chart to you?

Regards,
BabySatan

BabySatan said:
Hi Shadowcat,

I had sent my natal chart to serbon but he was very busy during that time. Would it be fine if I send my natal chart to you?

Regards,
BabySatan

At this time the emails I actually have received in my inbox up till now are the only ones I can finish at this time, right now that's just two more. As I mentioned I will be starting work again next week. I will have off-days inbetween jobs but most of my downtime is in the summer and winter and I don't want you guys to send me your info and end up waiting for months.

I will put something in my signature soon about time frames.

Congratulations :D it's always great to see people doing readings for the community, it means you're growing your skill, becoming professional and getting closer to being a JoS Astrologer. I'm very happy for you, this is a big step.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Congratulations :D it's always great to see people doing readings for the community, it means you're growing your skill, becoming professional and getting closer to being a JoS Astrologer. I'm very happy for you, this is a big step.

I will be happy to help when I can and astrology has always been an enjoyable and rewarding study for me and has taught me much, not only with others but myself. To be completely honest with you, I mentioned in the past how everyone should strive to be at least moderately proficient, especially aiding in the quest for self-awareness, what one needs to do to advance and get rid of blockage, to seeing what the best career fit to the most compatible type of partner. I hope to do more readings in between jobs for the coming year, as well as in the main downtime. I will put those time frames when they come in my sig, maybe within the next couple of months again.

This ancient science was essential and mainstream before the enemy, and it saved people in society a lot of headaches and heartache. People were paired based on their astrology, or it was at least a very major factor, if not the greatest.

It seems I need to post a clearer reminder. I have received more emails for chart readings and I am happy you want me to read your charts. But I once again do not want any of you to send me your info during times when I am not doing readings. There will be a time again soon. Some people have also sent me requests without authenticating their identity here in the forums to me which I explicitly said will be ignored.

Listen guys this is for your safety and protection. Do not send me your personal info without notifying me here in the forums first. Anyone can find information on you and pretend to be you if they know where to look. This security measure I demand for you is imperative. Do not attempt to override or ignore it or your info will be deleted with your email remaining unresponded to.

Those that this applies to at this time have been deleted. Thanks

Lydia [JG said:

What can I do to get into this training? One of my goals for the future is to become a JoS Astrologer. And although I am not nearly on the level of other known Astrologers here, I believe I am getting good at it, I've done quite a few readings (for free) for people I know, and the feedback has always been positive, my readings have always been fairly accurate and I have helped some people, those who would accept this knowledge as actual help to develop their life, anyway. Unfortunately I don't have any charts on me other than my own, as I have deleted all of the others. But I could send you a reading of my chart, or I can do a reading on a random chart on the internet. Would that be okay?

BlackOnyx8 said:
Lydia [JG said:

What can I do to get into this training? One of my goals for the future is to become a JoS Astrologer. And although I am not nearly on the level of other known Astrologers here, I believe I am getting good at it, I've done quite a few readings (for free) for people I know, and the feedback has always been positive, my readings have always been fairly accurate and I have helped some people, those who would accept this knowledge as actual help to develop their life, anyway. Unfortunately I don't have any charts on me other than my own, as I have deleted all of the others. But I could send you a reading of my chart, or I can do a reading on a random chart on the internet. Would that be okay?
Hello :)

Yes, you can send any chart. If you send yours, you don't have to tell me it's yours of course.

Btw, I don't have a lot of time currently, but I will read it over when I can and give at least some brief feedback on any areas requiring it.

Hello Shadowcat,
Do you charge for the readings, do you read them for practice? can you write your protonmail in response to my post as well? thank you.

Shadowcat said:
Jihiji12 said:

Are you still accepting charts, sister?

Not at this time. Recuperation in certain areas right now is a big focus. I can do so in the near future hopefully.

Okay, no problem. Appreciate the quick response

TheWhiteGiant said:

Hello Shadowcat,
Do you charge for the readings, do you read them for practice? can you write your protonmail in response to my post as well? thank you.

I don't charge. I will let you guys know when I can do yem again. Perhaps around yuletime

Shadowcat said:
TheWhiteGiant said:

Hello Shadowcat,

I don't charge. I will let you guys know when I can do yem again. Perhaps around yuletime

Oh cool. I want to send you mine too.(if and once you're willing to take them.)

Shadowcat said:
TheWhiteGiant said:

Hello Shadowcat,

It would be a most wonderful Yule gift, sister.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back