Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vision about the possible nuclear war

SyraS_666

Website
josrituals.org
I want to share with you my vision.
They use every reason and opportunity to cause a nuclear war, we know that.
Because humanity doesn't bow it's ass as fast and wide as the enemy wants.

But i saw that they (the governments worldwide) plan to shut down the bunkers everywhere in case a nuclear war happens,
so that as many people as possible would die.
They would use excuses to justify this action (bunkers are not functional, bunkers are full etc.)

May I inquire how you got that information? You said "I saw" and mentioned a vision but how exactly did you get that vision? I would like to reassure you that it is not an option as it doesn't suit them either. The more RTRs we do the less likely it is to happen.
I saw a speech by klaus schwab yesterday from this years world economic forum convention at Davos where he talked about global population reduction, mass famines and migration waves. It was creepy as fuck. It is up to us to thwart their plans and make that stuff not happen, at least not to such an extent.

SyraS_666 said:

But i saw that they (the governments worldwide) plan to shut down the bunkers everywhere in case a nuclear war happens,
They would use excuses to justify this action (bunkers are not functional, bunkers are full etc.)

Only the enemy gives this kind of negative prophecy. I used to see these dreams too and when I went to a shrink kike (that I was required to after coming out of juvenile hall) I remember telling him about this dream as a teen and he actually asked me if I'd had dreams like that (ones that would come true) that have actually happened.

It's just the bug-eyed creeps trying to scare you.

Fuck 'em in the neck.

Shadowcat said:
SyraS_666 said:

Only the enemy gives this kind of negative prophecy. I used to see these dreams too and when I went to a shrink kike (that I was required to after coming out of juvenile hall) I remember telling him about this dream as a teen and he actually asked me if I'd had dreams like that (ones that would come true) that have actually happened.

Fuck 'em in the neck.

This is 100% from the enemy, I also received this vision several times when I was under heavy attack.

SyraS_666 said:

You've probably saw another reality. Try to understand why you are aware of it and how it should be useful for you.
Takes this as a sign of advancement.

I also received apocalyptic visions in the past of the planet being under attack and planets colliding. It might be from the enemy who knows.

I had like 100 dreams about nuclear bombs going off, seeing mushroom clouds and all of that.

I don’t think those are to be interpreted literally most of the times.

I also used to have dreams of the apocalypse. More so the after math, I remember stepping over mountains of bodies.

It is just enemy BS. Aside from visions, if you have dreams about this stuff and you are lucid enough in your dream, say the name Satan, and you will be pulled out forcefully and usually awoken.

Shadowcat said:
SyraS_666 said:

Fuck 'em in the neck.

♡ You didn't deserve to go there or talk to that goblin.
It didn't scare me, but it is kinda crazy to see how far these reptile-farts would go to kill us off.
Maybe somebody who works there, can read this and make sure this won't happen, "in case".
Did his eyes get red too?
Last time i saw a jew, he kept coming closer to me, his eyes became red and he couldn't stop blabbering,
it was like a schizo rant, i ignored him. Like a goblin from lord of the rings.

SyraS_666 said:

Don't worry, this is from the enemy. Don't dwell on it. No nuclear war will take place. Do more AoP, aura cleaning, and void meditation. The meditations should suffice but if it really bothers, learn how to defend yourself in a nuclear attack, read books and blogs on that topic. And in my opinion the only way is, preparation. Get some cheap or DIY preparations done, that will surely do the trick to relax you over the thought of nuclear war. If you have all the money in the world, build a bunker, haha.

I tend to agree with the comments that this sounds like an enemy message and I believe it's a message they want everyone to dwell on.

The thing with nuclear is it creates acid rain, blocks out the sun for many days and leaves radiation on the earth's surface for up to 30 years according to "scientists". If this is true I think a global-scale nuclear war wouldn't be profitable or feasible to the enemy. Covert methods of murder seem to be their modus operandi while I believe nuclear is mostly a weapon of fear and justification for the ridiculous budget spent on the military-industrial complex. After all, with all the nuclear weapons combined they could destroy the world completely. It also gives people the illusion that wars are created between opposing forces fighting for power, when really world governments (especially now) all work for the crown and/or the WEF, save perhaps from a handful of third-world countries.

I've become so skeptical of everything in this world. I think some isolated incidents (like Fukushima) are real, but something tells me Chernobyl was a red herring for something bigger. This, due to the fact that people have tested the area and reportedly haven't found signs of contamination, and because they made such a big deal about it (documentaries, TV, etc). There has also been talk of DUMBs and incriminating govt intel on servers, though it's hard to know for sure (just speculation).

sublimestatanist said:

Have you read this sermon from HPS Maxine? If not, it will clear many doubts regarding the extra terrestrials, and also gives a different perspective to the cold war. I very much believe that humans that worked under US and USSR government worked hard to keep the greys physically away despite jews trying to meddle in. You can see how jewish hollywood tries to show greys as some sort of short friendly beings. Always was and is a jew, trying to halt our advances.

It is a sermon from HPS Maxine's 2001-2005 section:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html

Corso explains the reality behind the "Cold War" where the USA and the USSR amassed nuclear weapons capable of destroying the Earth five times over. If either side employed these, mutual suicide for the entire planet would be the result. The truth is, both world powers were well aware of the alien threat, which in reality is a hostile one that threatens the life of everything and everyone on this planet. This is the reason human attempts to establish any meaningful contact with these entities have met with evasion.

Both the USA and USSR worked behind the scenes to develop defense technology, not to be used on each other, as the media falsely claimed to shape public opinion and to delude the masses, but to be used in defense of the Earth from a potential alien attack. This was also the main reason for the Apollo Moon Mission in 1969. This mission was not just space exploration. The Defense Department was interested in establishing a base on the Moon that would act as a reconnaissance post for the Earth. The large number of satellites orbiting the Earth also serve the same purpose, for that of protection.

The point is- we were successful in deterring them physically, but not psychically. Their strong telepathic influence is felt. The Christian religion and its cohorts provide these entities with the psychic energy they need. Close examination of the Roswell craft and the autopsies performed on the five Greys who piloted the delta shaped UFO revealed their parasitical nature.

Nikois666 said:
sublimestatanist said:

Have you read this sermon from HPS Maxine? If not, it will clear many doubts regarding the extra terrestrials, and also gives a different perspective to the cold war. I very much believe that humans that worked under US and USSR government worked hard to keep the greys physically away despite jews trying to meddle in. You can see how jewish hollywood tries to show greys as some sort of short friendly beings. Always was and is a jew, trying to halt our advances.

It is a sermon from HPS Maxine's 2001-2005 section:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html

Corso explains the reality behind the "Cold War" where the USA and the USSR amassed nuclear weapons capable of destroying the Earth five times over. If either side employed these, mutual suicide for the entire planet would be the result. The truth is, both world powers were well aware of the alien threat, which in reality is a hostile one that threatens the life of everything and everyone on this planet. This is the reason human attempts to establish any meaningful contact with these entities have met with evasion.

Both the USA and USSR worked behind the scenes to develop defense technology, not to be used on each other, as the media falsely claimed to shape public opinion and to delude the masses, but to be used in defense of the Earth from a potential alien attack. This was also the main reason for the Apollo Moon Mission in 1969. This mission was not just space exploration. The Defense Department was interested in establishing a base on the Moon that would act as a reconnaissance post for the Earth. The large number of satellites orbiting the Earth also serve the same purpose, for that of protection.

The point is- we were successful in deterring them physically, but not psychically. Their strong telepathic influence is felt. The Christian religion and its cohorts provide these entities with the psychic energy they need. Close examination of the Roswell craft and the autopsies performed on the five Greys who piloted the delta shaped UFO revealed their parasitical nature.

I see, wow that was a great link you shared! It actually did help me in understanding some things about the greys/reptillians.

I've been trying to research this a bit outside the JoS and I keep away from the 'aliens good' narrative. I listened to a former CIA operative talk about how the USA government made agreements in the... 60's (if I recall) with the ETs to obtain UFO technology in exchange for allowing them to abduct humans for their own experimentation.

This sermon explains to me why we haven't been completely taken over and how the ETs are kept at arms length, albeit this length shortens over time.

Between talk about disclosure which never happens and the multitude of new sightings it's as though they want this idea of ETs to continually perpetuate.

Another interesting thing I heard about was project bluebeam and the plan for a holographed alien invasion in 2024, which allegedly will trigger the NWO one-world government.

Along with this is the Agenda 21 plan to reduce the population by 95% by 2030.

We're in some insane yet interesting times. All the more reason to spiritually and physically improve ourselves daily, via meditation, diet and lifestyle. If it weren't for this path I'd be a totally insane and depressed misanthrope.

Hail Satan! :D

sublimestatanist said:
Another interesting thing I heard about was project bluebeam and the plan for a holographed alien invasion in 2024, which allegedly will trigger the NWO one-world government.
I have heard a lot about it, but never dug much into it. I believe it won't take place, because it has more downsides for jews and the grey/reptilian psyche, because they not only use it in their rituals but the greys very much feed on the energy of christians and moslems. And an alien invasion would accelerate the decaying of these two alien programs. Thus, even if they succeed in making a one world government, they won't have much energy to further their already dying agendas through spiritual means because many humans would turn away from 'religion' in such a scenario.
Without spiritual means, their agendas are bound to fail. The jews have come this far only because of christianity, islam and the stolen spiritual knowledge of the Gods which they have used for centuries in their rituals.

Along with this is the Agenda 21 plan to reduce the population by 95% by 2030.
I think this one would also fail, though it would likely absorb a large number of population. Why? cuz it's definitely very easy to pollute a pond than to clean and purify it. Certainly it won't be 95% of the population, it would be more like 10-40% could be lost, but who knows it could be more or less than what I said. This is why RTRs are now important more than ever.

We're in some insane yet interesting times. All the more reason to spiritually and physically improve ourselves daily, via meditation, diet and lifestyle. If it weren't for this path I'd be a totally insane and depressed misanthrope.

Hail Satan! :D
Indeed.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back