Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to heal myself?

How can i heal my mind, my body and my soul like Valefor can? What do i need to do so Valefor will heal me?

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

What is the nature of your illness?
You can do a lot of workings to heal yourself.

Vibrating SATANAMA is a powerful divine mantra that both heals and empowers the mind, my body and my soul.
- Vibrating runes such as Wunjo with/and/or Sowilo.
- Vibrating Planetary Mantras related to your illness.
- Vibrating Solar mantras.
- Breathing in golden energy and meditating on your chakras
- Vibrating God names such as Valefor.

Here is the Ritual to Honor and Connect with VALEFOR:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77132

First of all, can you people don't disturb gods for useless things?
You can do everything by yourself, and thinking that you guys ask the gods for these things really upset me. (I don't have nothing against you)

If you want to heal yourself you should start meditating, understanding yourself and cleaning up.
I imagine you are a newbie so start doing these thing first:
- Visualization exercises
- Energy meditations, you need to understand what energy is, what you can do it with it and learn how to manipulate it
- Cleaning your aura and chakras
- Opening your chakra

Remember that you need to work on yourself, your feelings and so on. You don't need to ask gods for these things. You already know what to do, if you don't just ask for guidance. Stop being lazy.

Cleaning the aura with white-gold energy every day. One can and probably should clean their aura again at least at night. So twice daily.

Munka working for 40-90 days depending on severity.

There's other runes that can be found in the main site or using the search function while looking up similar questions/topics.

Yoga daily as well as this will unblock energetic pathways which if blocked can cause physical and mental problems.

I'm sure there's more but that is a good place to start.

JoS Cyber Security said:
How can i heal my mind, my body and my soul like Valefor can? What do i need to do so Valefor will heal me?

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

So here are some helpful links to visit

here is a good guide on Satanic healing
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

Cleaning your Aura
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Aura of protection
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

You can chant and use the power of the runes to help you with various health related needs
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

It's always a good idea to do these to keep everything healthy and maintained
Returning curses part 1
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
and part 2
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Get into a good routine of meditation and start doing yoga and eating well too, both taking care of your physical as well as astral body is important. Also color meditation can help with various healings. once you know how to breathe in color you can pick one that works for you and make up a simple healing affirmation for it

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color_Meditation.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

But last and most importantly, if you think you have a serious medical condition don't hesitate to go to the hospital
if you are able to. These practices will help you but it's always very important to get checked out by a doctor if you think there is something wrong and you don't feel well.

Good luck! and Hail Satan!

JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

1) Daily Qi Gong, Yoga and Meditation to open meridians and unblock trapped energy.
2) Sweat for 20-40 minutes 3x per week. Running, sauna, cardio kickboxing, cycling, etc.. SWEAT!!!
3) Cleansing bath with Epsom salt, sea salt, baking soda and/or borax once per week. 20 minute soak. You can charge the water and ask Valefor, Satan and/or your guardian demon to charge it to heal you.
4) Drink 1-1.5 gallons of clean reverse osmosis, spring or distilled w/added minerals water daily.
5) Spend time in Nature, take relaxing walks in the Sun and spend time without your phone under trees. Watch the birds and wildlife.
6) Do something positive for others without telling anyone. Example: anonymously donate food to a food bank, pick up trash at local park, volunteer to help elderly or at an animal shelter.
7) Peppermint tea 3-4x per week.
8) Eliminate sugar, processed foods, fast food. Eat organic, fresh ingredients without additives.
9) Magnesium supplement (Magnesium glycinate is best imo)

AryanPriest666 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

1) Daily Qi Gong, Yoga and Meditation to open meridians and unblock trapped energy.
2) Sweat for 20-40 minutes 3x per week. Running, sauna, cardio kickboxing, cycling, etc.. SWEAT!!!
3) Cleansing bath with Epsom salt, sea salt, baking soda and/or borax once per week. 20 minute soak. You can charge the water and ask Valefor, Satan and/or your guardian demon to charge it to heal you.
4) Drink 1-1.5 gallons of clean reverse osmosis, spring or distilled w/added minerals water daily.
5) Spend time in Nature, take relaxing walks in the Sun and spend time without your phone under trees. Watch the birds and wildlife.
6) Do something positive for others without telling anyone. Example: anonymously donate food to a food bank, pick up trash at local park, volunteer to help elderly or at an animal shelter.
8) Eliminate sugar, processed foods, fast food. Eat organic, fresh ingredients without additives.

I used to be deep into health stuff before JoS, and while I still am, it is important to focus on the most time effective solutions. While most of this is fine, you left out the permanent solutions, such as using Sowilo, Thurisaz, Uruz, planetary squares, or other spiritual solutions to increase your total vitality, such that your body/soul can basically tank the detractors to our health.

Someone who has strong placements of vitality in the natal chart will not need to do all of these things, whereas a weaker person will have to closely monitor and care for themselves, and will have less energy to expend on work.

The most interesting rune for health is Uruz, as it is the energy which propagates patterns, such as the pattern of ourselves. This encompasses both the yin and yang components necessary for health and relates to Taurus. Knowing this, one can repurpose planetary energy for health, such as the upcoming Jupiter or Sun in Taurus.

Uruz is not limited to physical healing, and can also sustain or heal mental trauma, although this Wunjo is better suited specifically for social concerns.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414419 time=1674064160 user_id=21286]
AryanPriest666 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

I used to be deep into health stuff before JoS, and while I still am, it is important to focus on the most time effective solutions. While most of this is fine, you left out the permanent solutions, such as using Sowilo, Thurisaz, Uruz, planetary squares, or other spiritual solutions to increase your total vitality, such that your body/soul can basically tank the detractors to our health.

Someone who has strong placements of vitality in the natal chart will not need to do all of these things, whereas a weaker person will have to closely monitor and care for themselves, and will have less energy to expend on work.

The most interesting rune for health is Uruz, as it is the energy which propagates patterns, such as the pattern of ourselves. This encompasses both the yin and yang components necessary for health and relates to Taurus. Knowing this, one can repurpose planetary energy for health, such as the upcoming Jupiter or Sun in Taurus.

Uruz is not limited to physical healing, and can also sustain or heal mental trauma, although this Wunjo is better suited specifically for social concerns.

Do i need to only vibrate runes or also some affirmation?

Syt said:

Vibrating SATANAMA is a powerful divine mantra that both heals and empowers the mind, my body and my soul.

A problem is that i cant control my thoughts even if i do void meditation. I put gray energy all around even if i dont want to. Gods healed me few times, but than i created a link with my thoughts which stopped healing. I tried everything but nothing helped. Im desperate and dont know what to do, I only see a solution that Valefor heal me.

JoS Cyber Security said:
Syt said:

A problem is that i cant control my thoughts even if i do void meditation. I put gray energy all around even if i dont want to. Gods healed me few times, but than i created a link with my thoughts which stopped healing. I tried everything but nothing helped. Im desperate and dont know what to do, I only see a solution that Valefor heal me.

Breath in ether energy and program it to balance you and calm your mind, in a positive way. This will slow your thoughts and prevent them from feeling out of control.

If you cannot do this, then do alternate nose breathing, or even Ida (left nostril) breathing if you are very hyper. If your mind feels out of control, then rely on physical solutions, as you cannot easily "undo" them like you did.

Similarly, spin and clean the solar chakra. This will make you confident in your magic and allow your true intentions to happen, rather than getting sidetracked by errant thoughts.

Just a note about out of control thoughts: Even if you think or feel something negative, that does not mean it is true! These are just weak thoughts that mean nothing. Momentarily visualizing a gray energy while cleaning does not mean anything, especially if you specifically raised solar energy for this.

The same is true if you thought you "created a link" to stop healing. You can just break it and regain control of yourself, just as easily as you accidentally believed you created it. Rapid and errant thoughts are weak and are not backed by your true intentions.

JoS Cyber Security said:
Do i need to only vibrate runes or also some affirmation?

Both. You vibrate the runes to raise the energy you want for your goal, then program and direct it with the affirmation.

If you are only trying to control/still your thoughts, then use Nauthiz or Berkano. If you are trying to actually heal something, then Uruz or Sowilo will work fine.

Just keep in mind the astrological timing if you are planning a long-term working. For healing, the February Leo full moon will work great for this, to add this to your soul. For slowing thoughts, the upcoming Taurus or Cancer moons will work great for increasing control or stillness of thought.

The upcoming new moon, on Jan 20th or 21st, is a great time to remove negative karma which may be hindering your health or thinking patterns. For this, both Uruz or Munka will work.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Fair point, but as far as I am aware the number one point is literally fixing the issue of low vitality by increasing life force. Partly, even permanently, by burning karma.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
AryanPriest666 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

I have actually started working with the uruz rune lately for certain solar plexus issues and already have started to feel effects.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
AryanPriest666 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

I left the Runes out of my list because I knew at least 3 other members would cover it in detail. Thought my response would be more productive by giving practical health and living tips. I know my list isn't very exciting, but it's the foundation of a healthy existence imo.

Henu the Great said:
Fair point, but as far as I am aware the number one point is literally fixing the issue of low vitality by increasing life force. Partly, even permanently, by burning karma.

Unless you are saying otherwise, I think we are on the same page. However, I just want to be clear that it is the soul which establishes the vitality of the body, in addition to the lifestyle behaviors.

A very rough example:
Good food + Strong Sun = 50 points + 75 points = 125 total vitality
Bad food + Strong Sun = 25+ 75 points = 100 total vitality
Good food + Weak Sun = 50 + 25 points = 75 total vitality

I say this through firsthand experience where my diet was the same, but vitality factors were increased.

Both material and spiritual factors influence our total life force, but we can quickly become limited in the material realm, either by time or logistics, whereas the spiritual factors can be continually increased.

If someone is struggling with their health and they are already covering the major lifestyle factors, then I would highly recommend doing a spiritual working, rather than an additional supplement, or detox bath or something.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414558 time=1674127522 user_id=21286]
I noticed my health improving by doing yoga asanas. I would imagine it's the same with other methods of chi cultivation.

Other avenues are permanent and less influential in my expierence.

Henu the Great said:
I noticed my health improving by doing yoga asanas. I would imagine it's the same with other methods of chi cultivation.

Other avenues are permanent and less influential in my expierence.

Yes, yogic asanas are great for adding energy into the body/soul. These are the single best way to improve health in the short-term and should take priority over many other commonly given solutions.

However, they are different than spiritual workings, and do not replace them. Although they can have permanent influence on the soul, they still fall under the "lifestyle" category for me, due to this permanent influence not being immediately obvious.

Similar to how we look at food, we do not want to be caught in a position where we have to do our yoga just to feel ok. Taking this idea further, we won't want our yogic goals of circulating energy, improving the nadis, etc to be hindered by a weak organ/energy within the soul. From TCM, we know which organ nadis would have problems, and this would correlate with negative karma on certain natal placements.

My point is that certain actions, spiritual or physical, take precedence when we are attempting to improve health. A lot of common solutions may not get to the heart of the problem, or may be inefficient relative to the time spent on them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414458 time=1674072981 user_id=21286]
JoS Cyber Security said:
Syt said:

Breath in ether energy and program it to balance you and calm your mind, in a positive way. This will slow your thoughts and prevent them from feeling out of control.

If you cannot do this, then do alternate nose breathing, or even Ida (left nostril) breathing if you are very hyper. If your mind feels out of control, then rely on physical solutions, as you cannot easily "undo" them like you did.

Similarly, spin and clean the solar chakra. This will make you confident in your magic and allow your true intentions to happen, rather than getting sidetracked by errant thoughts.

Just a note about out of control thoughts: Even if you think or feel something negative, that does not mean it is true! These are just weak thoughts that mean nothing. Momentarily visualizing a gray energy while cleaning does not mean anything, especially if you specifically raised solar energy for this.

The same is true if you thought you "created a link" to stop healing. You can just break it and regain control of yourself, just as easily as you accidentally believed you created it. Rapid and errant thoughts are weak and are not backed by your true intentions.

Dear Blitzkreig. You have no idea how your post helped me. I got lot of answers on questions i was searching for. I hope Satan will reward you. Thanks again!!

JoS Cyber Security said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414458 time=1674072981 user_id=21286]
JoS Cyber Security said:

Dear Blitzkreig. You have no idea how your post helped me. I got lot of answers on questions i was searching for. I hope Satan will reward you. Thanks again!!

When i did my first RTR Satan started healing me. I created a link and it prevented me from healing. How to make so i will start healing again? Do i need to think that im healing or how to start healing process?

JoS Cyber Security said:
When i did my first RTR Satan started healing me. I created a link and it prevented me from healing. How to make so i will start healing again? Do i need to think that im healing or how to start healing process?

Healing is an ongoing process that is not stopped just by one link or whatever. With the example you gave, the RTR shifts your entire soul towards Satan's side and karma. Healing consists of many different processes and aspects, as well. So yes, you are always healing in various ways. Just as someone cannot stop damage from drugs just with their thoughts, neither can we stop healing processes, like from yoga, just with weak thoughts.

Part of our path includes control of your mind. If you have thoughts that create obstacles or other bad links, you must then refocus your mind on removing these links and staying focused on your goal. This is where void meditation and visualization practice is important.

Practice enforcing what you really want onto the astral realm. Negative links are just tiny obstacles that do not truly stand in your way. Destroy any existing links, then do your best to avoid new ones, through proper mind control.

JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

First of all, I want to say that here no one will understand your problems. Because your problems in this post seems personal issues.

Before suggesting you, I want to inform everyone that :

Mind, Body and Soul these three things are directly connected and related and complement each other .
(i)Those who need healing of mind, body and soul, he/she need God. He need God guys. He need God.
(ii)Those who have perfect healthy mind and soul, but need body healing, he/she doesn't need God. He need physical exercise, treatment and healthy lifestyle.
(iii)Those who have perfect healthy body and mind, but need healing of soul. Then he/she need Spiritual empowerment like meditation, mantras, Runes etc.
(iv)Those who need mind healing, he may ask help God . SPECIALLY VALEFOR. Also doing meditation is recommended. Doing yoga is also recommend .

Jos cyber security need healing three things body, mind and soul according to his post . So he need God.

My suggestion is :

(i) First praying To Father Satan for mind, body, soul healing and to ask help of Valefor. Then start doing ritual of VALEFOR power ritual . For asking healing mind, body and soul. I suggest to do VALEFOR ritual in morning everyday.

(ii) Do power meditation everyday . Go to trance and affirm yourself. (Example)

For Self-certification:

I know, every moment of every day is very important. So I swear, from now on, whatever I do, I will do it for good, I will do it for welfare, I will do it for success.

I am completely pro-active now. Therefore, according to my own plan, I will work according to the dictates of conscience and wisdom, with the limitations of punctuality. Will try to keep every appointment and way. I will fulfill my every duty with faith. I will complete the work that can be done today. I will remember all the necessary parts of what I read, what I hear, effortlessly. My mind and thoughts are clear, calm and smiling. I will be easy going and friendly with everyone. My attitude towards other people's work, and flower-anti is tolerant. I will see their actions as humane as possible. I will always be alert so that no anger or hatred affects my decision making. At every level of consciousness. I will maintain my full control over my body, over my senses. I will act with conviction. Because I know, I will get what I want. I have a unique personality. This personality will manifest itself in my every action and thought. I will keep my decisions completely free from pessimism and negative thoughts and attitudes.

I always greet others with a smile, try to smile whenever possible and smile at least a few times a day. I will always deal with situations calmly and intelligently. I will maintain a positive attitude even when a situation is out of control. I will stand by my faith in the face of any adversity. Because I know believers are overcomers.

I know the world belongs to the brave. I am confident, I am brave, I am fearless.

I can, I will. I will succeed by being energetic and loving work. I will devote all the energies of my mind and the achievements I have made to the welfare of humanity irrespective of caste religion caste.

Please make your own affirmation. I suggest you to go Quantum Meditation Center . I have learnt meditation from quantum meditation center. There you will get motivation . There you will get a happy feelings .

(iii) Doing Hatha Yoga and Aura, Chakra Cleaning. Recommended

(For yoga ) https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html
(For Aura Cleaning)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

I hope if you do these three things, you will be fine .

May Father Satan bless you . Please stay strong. Bad situations in life are not always permanent.Be positive all-time. Stay away from negative people. Take care your self . And the most important thing is Love yourself. 🌹❤️

Have any questions? Ask me anything ❤️

Hail Satan
HAIL VALEFOR

Shiva666 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!

First of all, I want to say that here no one will understand your problems. Because your problems in this post seems personal issues.

Before suggesting you, I want to inform everyone that :

Mind, Body and Soul these three things are directly connected and related and complement each other .
(i)Those who need healing of mind, body and soul, he/she need God. He need God guys. He need God.
(ii)Those who have perfect healthy mind and soul, but need body healing, he/she doesn't need God. He need physical exercise, treatment and healthy lifestyle.
(iii)Those who have perfect healthy body and mind, but need healing of soul. Then he/she need Spiritual empowerment like meditation, mantras, Runes etc.
(iv)Those who need mind healing, he may ask help God . SPECIALLY VALEFOR. Also doing meditation is recommended. Doing yoga is also recommend .

Jos cyber security need healing three things body, mind and soul according to his post . So he need God.

My suggestion is :

(i) First praying To Father Satan for mind, body, soul healing and to ask help of Valefor. Then start doing ritual of VALEFOR power ritual . For asking healing mind, body and soul. I suggest to do VALEFOR ritual in morning everyday.

(ii) Do power meditation everyday . Go to trance and affirm yourself. (Example)

For Self-certification:

I know, every moment of every day is very important. So I swear, from now on, whatever I do, I will do it for good, I will do it for welfare, I will do it for success.

I am completely pro-active now. Therefore, according to my own plan, I will work according to the dictates of conscience and wisdom, with the limitations of punctuality. Will try to keep every appointment and way. I will fulfill my every duty with faith. I will complete the work that can be done today. I will remember all the necessary parts of what I read, what I hear, effortlessly. My mind and thoughts are clear, calm and smiling. I will be easy going and friendly with everyone. My attitude towards other people's work, and flower-anti is tolerant. I will see their actions as humane as possible. I will always be alert so that no anger or hatred affects my decision making. At every level of consciousness. I will maintain my full control over my body, over my senses. I will act with conviction. Because I know, I will get what I want. I have a unique personality. This personality will manifest itself in my every action and thought. I will keep my decisions completely free from pessimism and negative thoughts and attitudes.

I always greet others with a smile, try to smile whenever possible and smile at least a few times a day. I will always deal with situations calmly and intelligently. I will maintain a positive attitude even when a situation is out of control. I will stand by my faith in the face of any adversity. Because I know believers are overcomers.

I know the world belongs to the brave. I am confident, I am brave, I am fearless.

I can, I will. I will succeed by being energetic and loving work. I will devote all the energies of my mind and the achievements I have made to the welfare of humanity irrespective of caste religion caste.

Please make your own affirmation. I suggest you to go Quantum Meditation Center . I have learnt meditation from quantum meditation center. There you will get motivation . There you will get a happy feelings .

(iii) Doing Hatha Yoga and Aura, Chakra Cleaning. Recommended

(For yoga ) https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html
(For Aura Cleaning)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

I hope if you do these three things, you will be fine .

May Father Satan bless you . Please stay strong. Bad situations in life are not always permanent.Be positive all-time. Stay away from negative people. Take care your self . And the most important thing is Love yourself. 🌹❤️

Have any questions? Ask me anything ❤️

Hail Satan
HAIL VALEFOR

Thanks for your help. Yes that is true i need help from Gods, Satan wants us to be independent so i was trying to find solution on my own. I tried everything and nothing worked. So now i think only God can help me.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=424813 time=1676495028 user_id=21286]
JoS Cyber Security said:

Healing is an ongoing process that is not stopped just by one link or whatever. With the example you gave, the RTR shifts your entire soul towards Satan's side and karma. Healing consists of many different processes and aspects, as well. So yes, you are always healing in various ways. Just as someone cannot stop damage from drugs just with their thoughts, neither can we stop healing processes, like from yoga, just with weak thoughts.

Part of our path includes control of your mind. If you have thoughts that create obstacles or other bad links, you must then refocus your mind on removing these links and staying focused on your goal. This is where void meditation and visualization practice is important.

Practice enforcing what you really want onto the astral realm. Negative links are just tiny obstacles that do not truly stand in your way. Destroy any existing links, then do your best to avoid new ones, through proper mind control.

Blitzkreig in last few days you helped me a lot, i very appreciate your help. You gave me lot answers. May Satan bless you. Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back