Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you need to raise energy? With satanas vibrate

Ayedoubles

Like i did aura cleaning with surya many times with my homemade rosary and sometimes i do returning curses part 1 like twice and past two days now.

I don’t have rituals tools to do part 2 and to do final rtr.

And man so i’m way behind. I quit drinking and smoking and doing coke, no lie though, since the new year when the time hits 00;00 January 1st 2023 “the new year the new me” lol

And yeah i read about Azazel astrology “Neptune in capricorn 1st”

i was having big frustrating doing meditations. Until now i been sleeping through the whole day… sometimes i woke up at 9pm between 11pm doing night meditations off and on.

I’m trying to get back on the path

My english aren’t that good, sometimes i misspell.

I do not see your question. SATANAS does raise energy, and raising your energy before a working will increase its effectiveness.

You also do not require any tools to do any of the RTRs.

You don't need a Satanic Rosary for Returning Curses Parts 1 and 2, or the RTRs.

How to keep count:
I’m sure most of you here know about the best way to count vibrations on the fingers. That is, count the individual vibrations on the right hand (up to 12, one for each pad on the finger, 3 pads per finger, counting with the thumb), and then for every full count on your right hand, you count one on your left hand, this allows one to easily count up to 12x12 vibrations with a single set.

You can divide this up, say for 100 vibrations, just count to 10 on the right hand, which counts as one on the left hand, repeat until you’ve reached 10 on the left hand for 100 vibrations.

Very useful.
- VoiceofEnki

You should be doing Void Meditation everyday, if you aren't already.
Use the Dhyani Mudra:
If your mind is overreactive, this mudra can help tame it down. Also used when you are doing trance work, as this can assist in this endeavor.

Also, try holding the dhyani mudra when doing void meditation. Works excellently. One method I use is to see total blackness in my mind and focus on it, imagining that I'm there, like empty space. It drowns out all images, sounds, and everything in a couple of minutes and even puts me in a light trance. My mind understands that there's nothing in empty space so when I tell it it's in it, it clears automatically. Or you can visualize the darkness/empty space surrounding your head, like engulfing it, emptying it in the process.
- Blackdragon666 [JG]

And man so i’m way behind. I quit drinking and smoking and doing coke, no lie though, since the new year when the time hits 00;00 January 1st 2023 “the new year the new me” lol
You may find this helpful: How To Always Stay Positive As a Spiritual Satanist - HP. Hoodedcobra666

Do you need to raise energy?
It is important to keep your energy levels high at all times. Be careful not to raise more than you can handle.
Always affirm (program) the energy afterwards, as energy takes the path of least resistance.
It must be told what to do, in the present tense.

To vibrate SATANAS:
S Breath in, and then partially close your glottis making a hissing sound like a cat or a serpent, extending the exhale.
A Then breath in and vibrate AHHHHHHH on the exhale.
T Breath in, then put your tongue on your hard palate right above your front teeth, and vibrate between a ZZZZ and THTHTH on the exhale.
N Vibrate NNNNNNNNNN
S Breath in, and then partially close your glottis making a hissing sound like a cat or a serpent, extending the exhale.

666 Meditation:
1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times.
2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times.
3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.

You dont need any tools for returning curses part 2, only your energy.

Are you doing an Aura of Protection? I suggest you do the one Shadowcat have post (search for her name and you should be able to find her AoP in her signature).

Keep going, the path is hard but the reward is such great.

Korpi said:
Also, try holding the dhyani mudra when doing void meditation. Works excellently. One method I use is to see total blackness in my mind and focus on it, imagining that I'm there, like empty space. It drowns out all images, sounds, and everything in a couple of minutes and even puts me in a light trance. My mind understands that there's nothing in empty space so when I tell it it's in it, it clears automatically. Or you can visualize the darkness/empty space surrounding your head, like engulfing it, emptying it in the process.
- Blackdragon666 [JG]

I don't get it. I thought the entire point of void meditation was to maintain your mind completely blank. No music in the background, no thoughts or images, no voice, no personal inner voice to speak. Just pure silence.

How can you void properly if your visualizing black energy isn't that active thought thus a violation of void, thus your not voiding?

I've struggled with void for many years now because I'm a thinker and I like to think. But it seems that is wrong well not wrong but improper for meditation. Plus it hinders my trance. It seems like with trance you can visualize but I assume void is literally that void.

For those who spend minutes on end with void. How is it? I mean what's it like to maintain your mind blank free of anything for minutes on end? Does it harm thinking do you think normally all day with thoughts coming and going all day in your mind?

I mean it seems strange and hard to focus so well your either a complete blank or your single-pointed concentration and visualizing say a Rune Glyph or something.

I've improved my meditation these past few weeks my New Year's resolution to carry myself with meditation. I'd like to finally advance but I'm still stuck with void = impossible and trance = impossible.

I can't even use trance to astral project which is something I wanted to do since I learned about in 1999/2000.

Is there any Rune or working or something I can use to void properly?

Shame there is no void machine you can place on your head and blank out your mind some sort of training device.

I am glad to hear you are trying to meditate, despite of your superabundance of mental energy. Do not doubt.

As to the advice quoted; It is not the energy we conjure, but the color visualised.
Black is Darkness, the absence of Light. Darkness absorbs, whereas Light projects.
Darkness pulls one's thoughts into the void, freeing the mind of distraction.

It is in support of, and not against the practice of Void Meditation.
Just as using the Dhyani Mudra helps one maintain this necessary focus.

The point of Void meditation is for the sake of practice. The act of putting in the effort, regardless of the outcome, is how you succeed. You simply keep doing it and it will improve over time.
- Blitzkreig [JG]

See also:
Reading books is number one. Flame meditation is the greatest meditation to visualize or have visions (I think Cobra put it under elemental divination but can be done without any element infusion for beginners). Pointed meditation, same as the above. Color meditation also helps a lot. If you have time, even drawing.

You need to achieve stability, then sharpness of mind and focus, then accordingly increase of visual faculty and imagination. The above help that
- NakedPluto

Trance may feel an impossibility at present, but know that trance is natural to all, and some take to it easier than others.
This does not mean it cannot be done. It can and will through practice be achieved, and further cultivated.
It is normal if one does not have success with this at first. Do not dismay.

Before astral projection, learn how to trance first. Be comfortable with it.
And in the future, when you are ready to seriously work towards this, the Gods are there to help. See here.

He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Gear88 said:
Korpi said:
- Blackdragon666 [JG]

I don't get it. I thought the entire point of void meditation was to maintain your mind completely blank. No music in the background, no thoughts or images, no voice, no personal inner voice to speak. Just pure silence.

How can you void properly if your visualizing black energy isn't that active thought thus a violation of void, thus your not voiding?

I've struggled with void for many years now because I'm a thinker and I like to think. But it seems that is wrong well not wrong but improper for meditation. Plus it hinders my trance. It seems like with trance you can visualize but I assume void is literally that void.

For those who spend minutes on end with void. How is it? I mean what's it like to maintain your mind blank free of anything for minutes on end? Does it harm thinking do you think normally all day with thoughts coming and going all day in your mind?

I mean it seems strange and hard to focus so well your either a complete blank or your single-pointed concentration and visualizing say a Rune Glyph or something.

I've improved my meditation these past few weeks my New Year's resolution to carry myself with meditation. I'd like to finally advance but I'm still stuck with void = impossible and trance = impossible.

I can't even use trance to astral project which is something I wanted to do since I learned about in 1999/2000.

Is there any Rune or working or something I can use to void properly?

Shame there is no void machine you can place on your head and blank out your mind some sort of training device.

Blackness is a shorthand for nothingness. If you look at an object while doing Void with your eyes open, you're doing Void if you have no thoughts in your head, regardless of whether you're seeing the object. The same principle applies to imagined blackness if it is rendered passive enough not to be thought about.

The main point of void is to not have dialogues, music or intrusive thoughts in your head.

If you're struggling, try to do it for a minute and then build up from there.

Gear88 said:
I don't get it.
In other words void meditation is meditation with single pointed focus. The point of focus can vary, but the principle of one pointedness stays the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back