Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Red hair and freckles not a white trait (?)

hailourtruegod

I'm making a new thread out of this since I feel it might open up a big discussion which does not belong in "Ask All Questions Here! New members" for obvious reasons.

Reminder to keep it civil please. :)

hailourtruegod said:
What guy? Maxine was the one who wrote that. Not sure why Hesffcs said guy but all it took was both of y'all to to scroll down. She specifically says over and over in that page that red hair and freckles came from blacks. I rather side with HPS Maxine in this. You and Stormblood should actually read that link.

Like it's stated in that link, white people with those black traits are still white regardless and for people not to beat themselves up over it. I don't see any problem here unless there's something else at play but I'll leave that to the side and see how this plays out.

Lastly, the only way for this not to be credible is either of two things,

1. That page is a lie and HPS Maxine never said those things.

2. Someone can bring forth credible information that contradicts the statements of HPs Maxine and I would gladly read thru as well as racial study is an interest to me as I'm sure it is for others here.

Hope there's no hostility in this all and just having a civil discussion.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Hesffcs115 said:
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/on-race/ this guy is saying that red hair and freckles come from blacks

That guy is wrong.

hailourtruegod said:
Don't mean to cherry pick and apologize if I'm in the wrong here but the start of this reply is already wrong because if what HPs Maxine says is true then red isn't a recessive trait if started off as something that came from Black folks mixing with White folks.

Even the part about Slavs makes sense as well but I digress.

Stormblood said:
Race-mixing hardly if ever brings out recessive traits like red. The likelihood of race-mixed person having natural red hair is much lower than the likelihood of a White person having it. A little knowledge of genomics and biology in general would go a long way for everyone. Red pigment is also present in brown hair too, btw.

The only natural hair colours for black people are various hues of brown. Rarely, if ever black, which is more of an Asian colour. Every other colour for a full-black body is a dye...

I think something to consider in regards to your statement is that there's countless Black people with freckles and red hair and I believe that gives more credibility that it is a Black trait. Even if most of these Black people are mixed but obviously still Black the alleged recessive gene would not be so abundantly present in this race.

I'm not sure if I misunderstood but it seems as though you contradicted yourself when you said red is a hue of brown then go on to say Black people all have hues of brown. Do you see where I'm making the connection?

If I misundetood that part then I would like to be corrected. Mercury doesn't go Direct until the next few days :lol:

Stormblood said:
Race-mixing hardly if ever brings out recessive traits like red. The likelihood of race-mixed person having natural red hair is much lower than the likelihood of a White person having it. A little knowledge of genomics and biology in general would go a long way for everyone. Red pigment is also present in brown hair too, btw.

The only natural hair colours for black people are various hues of brown. Rarely, if ever black, which is more of an Asian colour. Every other colour for a full-black body is a dye...

hailourtruegod said:
I think something to consider in regards to your statement is that there's countless Black people with freckles and red hair and I believe that gives more credibility that it is a Black trait. Even if most of these Black people are mixed but obviously still Black the alleged recessive gene would not be so abundantly present in this race.

I'm not sure if I misunderstood but it seems as though you contradicted yourself when you said red is a hue of brown then go on to say Black people all have hues of brown. Do you see where I'm making the connection?

If I misundetood that part then I would like to be corrected. Mercury doesn't go Direct until the next few days :lol:

Stormblood said:

I replied in the other topic.

As far as pigmentation goes, looking into eumelanin (black and brown) and pheomelanin (red and orange) can show how hair colour comes to be. Hair colour depends on the proportion of these two pigments. Just for public information, you cannot have any blond without pheomelanin. We would all have black hair.

Brought the reply over to this thread.

This is from the link found in the second section,

I didn’t post what I did to have people here being self critical in any way. Adolf Hitler had very dark brown hair and Heinrich Himmler had black hair and Josef Goebbels had black hair and brown eyes, just to mention a few, but the important thing they knew was the truth about race and they worked towards bringing our White race to perfection and breeding healthy people through eugenics.

I believe this quote right explains it well. Himmler didn't have to be 100% Aryan for him to start and run such a sector. The fact that he was doing something for the White race as a *highly spiritually advanced White man* was enough for him to be eligible to start it and run it.

The reason he wouldn't want others with the same mixture as him (if statements are true) are in my opinion obvious.

I myself am mixed around ~5 Black according to "loose" DNA tests but it it's obvious I do have very light traits that were past down from one of the parents who themselves has darker skin than the darkest native American but is obvious they still have a Native American/Asian soul.

Now, I would think it ridiculous for anyone to tell me in decades from now and as I continue my spiritual practices for any of my people to tell me I can't promote homogeny among my people's or even run a similar sector like Himmler for my own just because I'm not fully Native American.

My point is it's almost unnecessary in Himmler's case to be 100% Aryan for what he was doing was on a much bigger scale.

Copper is brown also not red. I don't think any one looks at a copper metal and think it red. So I don't see any problem there either but like I said I'm hoping I'm not missing anything here but I usually take time to think about important discussions throughout the day so who knows I might understand your point better later as thats how I am sometimes but right now I don't see the contradictions you stated there to be.

Lastly and probably most important, the only person who would be able to substantiate the page in that link as the actual words of Maxine would be HoodedCobra or if there are links to her original response.

Which in case I would trust his words as he has earned that from us.

(I'll post different reply to the post you made in this thread under this quoted reply )

Stormblood said:
It's alright.

That article contradicts itself in some points. So, I doubt HPS Maxine wrote it. I'll bring the major point of contradiction:

"Heinrich Himmler selected SS members where going back 300 years, they had to be 100% Aryan."

If you compare this statement with other statements throughout the page, it will appear that something is wrong. For example, she mentions that:

"Heinrich Himmler had black hair and Josef Goebbels had black hair and brown eyes"

and

"Some 1,000+ years ago, Ghengis Khan invaded Europe. This is why many Europeans/Whites have brown eyes, black hair."

and

"Pure 100% Whites have fine light blonde hair and blue eyes".

By that logic then Heinrich Himmler shouldn't have been part of the SS. Same for Josef Dietrich and so many others. Because they are not 100% Aryan under the statement provided above. They are part-Asian.

Herr Hitler, according to this text, had dark brown hair. In his previous incarnation in Ancient Egypt, he had copper hair. Does it follow that he is not 100% Aryan?

------------------------------

Right, so in my opinion this just shows that red isn't something that just came out by itself from Blacks but from mixing with Whites which is where in the link it's stated that red hair and freckles came when jews made Blacks rape Irish young girls. Which is also why there's a lot Black people with these traits so it can't be that recessive as pure White genes at the least.

I know of the case where there's mummies with red hair but if what the other person who replied to you is saying to be true (which went along as: jews making false claims to push an agenda later down the road) then that can't be used as a point on your end.

Like I said that's IF it's true that red hair wasn't really found or at the least they found one of the very rare cases of race mixing back then even if it was forbidden or public knowledge not to do such a thing but the mainstream using that rare instance(s?) as something prominent.

That last part is admittedly pure speculation on my part of course using the claims being brought for from the other member

Stormblood said:
I replied in the other topic.

As far as pigmentation goes, looking into eumelanin (black and brown) and pheomelanin (red and orange) can show how hair colour comes to be. Hair colour depends on the proportion of these two pigments. Just for public information, you cannot have any blond without pheomelanin. We would all have black hair.

Definitely mercury retrograde if I double checked this post and still made mistakes :lol: .

I meant ~5%

hailourtruegod said:
...I myself am mixed around ~5 Black according to "loose" DNA tests...

There's one point that needs to be clarified. Red hair refers to copper blonde hair. It's not a colour standing by itself. When you dye your hair, you can choose to have copper with any shade of blonde and with lighter shades of brown. Even if you mix copper into darker shades of brown and black, it will not show. It's like golden which is a

Discrimination against people with red hair has its origins in enemy programmes. You can see a few key points about this discrimination here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_against_people_with_red_hair. Nice to see how Wikipedia too recognises that Ramses II had red hair.

I'll CC Ol in too.

I hope I don't need to actually put the whole page on this thread to show you that Maxine's alleged reply has her signature under it so this statement you're making isn't entirely true. Yes that person is in there but it's Maxine's words that we are talking about which can CLEARLY be observed in the page that's it's her making the replies. Just like HP HC puts his signature under his post Maxine had done the same.

For example,

On another note, people with red hair and freckles are part black. I have seen several blacks who were light-skinned, freckled and had tinges of red hair.

This is part of her own reply.

Hope that clears things out on that at least.

I did read it, did you? The entire idea we are discussing was not written by Maxine, it was written by some anonymous person called "unidentified_druid"

And she did not say that it was truth. She replied with a response that is unrelated to those specific claims.

Green eyes? When was this argument made about green eyes. No one has brought that up. Ever...

I don't see a reason to reply to something irrelevant to this whole discussion.

Stormblood and me are discussing purely about the red hair right now and he's giving out logical replies that are *relevant*.

I don't know what you expect of me when you throw something out completely irrelevant as if green eyes are only on people with red hair.

But it is Mercury retrograde like I said so leaving it up to confusion makes sense.

You made one point about red hair by itself though so I can reply to that at least,

Just go to any search engine and type in black people with natural red hair and freckles and there is endless pictures and, no, most of those pics are not dyed hair as one can see babies and young children with it who are clearly mixed but still Black.

Which makes me go back to what I told Stormblood that it's not a solely trait that came out from Black by itself but a result of race mixing with White people with blonde hair which as Stormblood is saying can only happen if blonde is thrown in so it makes more sense why this red came out in my opinion. He's not agreeing with my point but I'm saying it aligns more with the theory that Maxine said in that page, allegedly.

And again if red hair was a recessive trait then why would it be so prominent in Black people?

Please don't make the claim those children have dyed hair when it's obvious it's natural in those pictures. I don't have the time to figure out how to post the pics I'm exactly referring to so I'm giving you the honor system to not cherry pick photos that have Black people with dyed hair.

hailourtruegod said:

The red hair and green eyes are both recessive traits. Even by breeding with a white person who has brown eyes and hair, it is most likely that these traits will be gone.

Black people do not have these traits, there are no black people with red hair or green eyes. The only black people I ever saw who have hair that looks red, is some tribe in africa that puts red clay into their hair and the red clay makes it look red. But naturally their hair is brown and is similar to a sheep's hair, it is extremely different from the type of hair that white people have. This is even a popular joke in Black movies and tv shows, "She got some Indian in her so she got that good hair." Referring to how the type of hair that they have is so different than us that the only way they can have hair like ours is by race mixing.

You are ignoring some extremely basic things about genetics like what are recessive traits. And you are ignoring something even simpler which is if red hair and green eyes come from black people, then show me one single pure unmixed black person who has red hair and green eyes. You can't do it because it is not true.

Hey bro, I appreciate the civil discourse. Really felt this would be a touchy subject ha ha but if it is Maxine saying this then I think it's important to clear up at least.

So, if we go back to my earlier statement that red only came from Black folks first mixing with Whites then I would like to ask if it's possible for the eumelanin to turn into pheomelanin by mixing it with blonde (which most likely these Irish people were blonde that got mixed with, unfortunately). Seems like you're saying that's impossible to happen with this reply but it still doesn't answer my question as to why is red hair and freckles shown in mixed Black people so much if it was a recessive trait.

I really do hope HP HC can at least say whether that page in the initial link we are discussing about was actually her writing it or not.

Lastly, I'll look in that wiki page when I have time today and get back to you as soon as possible. Wanted to at least write these replies first. Now I'm running a little late lol. It's ok though. Hope every one is having a good evening/day. :D

Stormblood said:
There's one point that needs to be clarified. Red hair refers to copper blonde hair. It's not a colour standing by itself. When you dye your hair, you can choose to have copper with any shade of blonde and with lighter shades of brown. Even if you mix copper into darker shades of brown and black, it will not show. It's like golden which is a

Discrimination against people with red hair has its origins in enemy programmes. You can see a few key points about this discrimination here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_against_people_with_red_hair. Nice to see how Wikipedia too recognises that Ramses II had red hair.

I'll CC Ol in too.

hailourtruegod said:
Hey bro, I appreciate the civil discourse. Really felt this would be a touchy subject ha ha but if it is Maxine saying this then I think it's important to clear up at least.

So, if we go back to my earlier statement that red only came from Black folks first mixing with Whites then I would like to ask if it's possible for the eumelanin to turn into pheomelanin by mixing it with blonde (which most likely these Irish people were blonde that got mixed with, unfortunately). Seems like you're saying that's impossible to happen with this reply but it still doesn't answer my question as to why is red hair and freckles shown in mixed Black people so much if it was a recessive trait.

I really do hope HP HC can at least say whether that page in the initial link we are discussing about was actually her writing it or not.

Lastly, I'll look in that wiki page when I have time today and get back to you as soon as possible. Wanted to at least write these replies first. Now I'm running a little late lol. It's ok though. Hope every one is having a good evening/day. :D

Looking at redhead statistics from mixed black people, it's not actually that frequent. Sure, it can happen but I was saying that race-mixing is not the origin of ginger people because they exist since before race-mixing became a widespread practice. This has to do with genetics again. It can also happen between White people with different hair colours. For percentages of how this can be, again we have to look at how genetics works.

hailourtruegod said:
On another note, people with red hair and freckles are part black. I have seen several blacks who were light-skinned, freckled and had tinges of red hair.

And those black people she mentioned she saw were clearly very much mixed race. They were not pure black. Mixed race and containing a very large amount of White phenotypes. This is not an example of any Black race. You can get any combination of genetics by mixing different races. But that is not what we are talking about. I am waiting for you to find one single non-mixed black person who has red hair. It is not possible.

I don't understand why you feel so strongly about spreading fictional and untrue ideas. What does this personally mean to you that makes you want to promote this idea so strongly?

People with Irish type genetics are some of the purest of all white people, directly descended from the leading royalty of the global Lemurian Golden Age civilization. And this is clearly seen in the skeletons and mummies found in these pyramids and other king's buildings all over the world, that many of them had red hair. They either had red or blonde hair, but the red was very popular with royalty and leaders. This can be seen in Egypt, Mesopotamia, China, and many other kingdoms. I think also in America in the Mound Builders civilization, which was a part of the Lemurian civilization tens of thousands of years ago. But it is very hard to get any information about America because the Smithsonian kikes have stolen every single important piece of archeological evidence and have either burnt and destroyed it all, dumped all of it into the ocean which the US Coast Guard actually caught them doing, or have locked it away in underground vaults where it will never be seen again.

In the last ~14,000 years after sinking of Lemuria, global meteorite hits, extreme global flooding, and volcanic eruptions, and ice age caused by volcanic ash filling the sky. This global civilization quickly became fractured and broken as most locations people were forced to move to new places to avoid the environmental problems and lack of food as these were just as destructive to the animals. This is when many of these royal leaders, kings and queens migrated North West and ended up in the area that is now Ireland/Scottland. And they have remained in this location for all of these thousands of years where they were hidden and protected. They did not experience the thousands of years of wars, race mixing, and being controlled by jews the way that most of mainland Europe has been, and it was only extremely recently that christians/jews ever had any influence on them. Of almost any group of people in this world, the Irish/Scottish are an extremely pure and true example of who the White race was originally created as.

There was no race mixing in those times 14,000 years ago. Egypt was entirely White, and Black people lived much further south in the African continent. Egypt was not created by any black people. But black people did have their own advanced societies and kingdoms further south in Africa, they also were very successful in the Golden Age. All of the race mixing in this part of the world only came after the jews existed, and after the jews became politically powerful in this location which was only in the last 2-3 thousand years, which is more than 10-12 thousand years after the events we are talking about. The Egyptian royalty moved to Ireland more than 10,000 years before the Egyptian race mixing.

hailourtruegod said:
Green eyes? When was this argument made about green eyes.

Green eyes is very relevant because it is common with the purely White Irish/Scottish type people who have the red hair. Green eyes are very rare, and they have been almost entirely in the populations of White people with red hair. Both of these traits are very rare, and it is the same single group of people who has both of these traits. It is absolutely connected and relevant.

It seems like your replies are being very much inspired by your emotional reactions. And I hope you will be calm, be receptive to truth, and work from the perspective of working for truth. And not work only for your emotions or trying to force something that isn't there.

You do realize everyone can see these replies right? Just because I got annoyed that you brought up green eyes doesn't mean I have been emotionally invested.

You're now trying to say I have a motive behind all this. :roll:

That isn't going to work with me Ol. Stay with the argument and don't start throwing accusations. I'm not the one to do that too ok? Ok. And yes it is annoying you would say such nonsense when I've shown I've only used logical points on this with Stormblood and been going out of my way to be respectful.

I recommend to start getting your karmic energies on check as the pattern has already been observed by many here and your jumping the gun responses has been pointed out by long term members as well.

I never said anything because there's no point to pile on even if I have seen your actions all these years and even newer people have seen this but that's neither here nor there.

I don't want to be calling you out and try to make you feel bad brother but I think it's necessary to bring this up right now for obvious reasons.

Anyways this is diverting from the point of this. If you continue to throwing out accusations instead of bringing forth logical replies then you'll be ignored because I don't have time to play games or have my thread derailed into something it's not.

hailourtruegod said:
Green eyes? When was this argument made about green eyes.

It seems like your replies are being very much inspired by your emotional reactions. And I hope you will be calm, be receptive to truth, and work from the perspective of working for truth. And not work only for your emotions or trying to force something that isn't there.

--------------------------

You made several points that'll I will have yo reply to in a few hours when I have time but just want to point out I literally said earlier in the beginning that red was a product from mixing and not solely from Black people itself. Which is what Maxine, allegedly, imolied as well.

It actually is what we are talking about. Have you not been following the thread?

This reply is very confusing and I ask anyone else if they can translate it for me or break it down better. I understand not everyone here has their initial language as English and that can be your case but just letting you know some of the things you do write in general tend to be confusing which sometimes makes me think either you twist what is said (which i hope isnt the case as i so have respect for you for being helpful in the threads and would hate for everyone to see you be like that ) or you just don't read what is actually written for some reason which is the case for many people when it comes to a seruous discussion these days.

Can you elaborate on this better before we go on? You'll have time before I get to address your other points.

Also relax a bit :) and I'll try not to be so intense in my replies which I know I can be if it's something that was said that came across to me as bizarre.

hailourtruegod said:

And those black people she mentioned she saw were clearly very much mixed race. They were not pure black. Mixed race and containing a very large amount of White phenotypes. This is not an example of any Black race. You can get any combination of genetics by mixing different races. But that is not what we are talking about. I am waiting for you to find one single non-mixed black person who has red hair. It is not possible.

I know and understand this history myself but regardless good points to put out though for others to see.

I too wonder why there's White people who don't have any resemblance of Black traits would have red hair but the only thing I could come up with to that query is that the red hair you see on Whites isn't the same red as mixed Black people with red hair.

White people's red hair always looked like light brown/light auburn to me until I was told it's actually red but my eyes see something else but have just let it go before.

I can clearly see there's a distinction between the Whitest person with "red" hair and a mixed Black with red hair unless the former has it dyed to make it more red.

With that being said then that might be the difference here and we could very just be discussing two different things that aren't connected. I hope that makes sense but I'll try to elaborate on it more if need be or will do it either way a little later.

Lastly, I was only going along with the claim that another member said that the mummies found with red hair could be a lie but never said myself that claim is true and only making my points based on that unsubstantiated claim so I'm all for not taking that claim serious and for my points that did come from that (not all derived from it) to become moot.

People with Irish type genetics are some of the purest of all white people, directly descended from the leading royalty of the global Lemurian Golden Age civilization. And this is clearly seen in the skeletons and mummies found in these pyramids and other king's buildings all over the world, that many of them had red hair. They either had red or blonde hair, but the red was very popular with royalty and leaders. This can be seen in Egypt, Mesopotamia, China, and many other kingdoms. I think also in America in the Mound Builders civilization, which was a part of the Lemurian civilization tens of thousands of years ago. But it is very hard to get any information about America because the Smithsonian kikes have stolen every single important piece of archeological evidence and have either burnt and destroyed it all, dumped all of it into the ocean which the US Coast Guard actually caught them doing, or have locked it away in underground vaults where it will never be seen again.

In the last ~14,000 years after sinking of Lemuria, global meteorite hits, extreme global flooding, and volcanic eruptions, and ice age caused by volcanic ash filling the sky. This global civilization quickly became fractured and broken as most locations people were forced to move to new places to avoid the environmental problems and lack of food as these were just as destructive to the animals. This is when many of these royal leaders, kings and queens migrated North West and ended up in the area that is now Ireland/Scottland. And they have remained in this location for all of these thousands of years where they were hidden and protected. They did not experience the thousands of years of wars, race mixing, and being controlled by jews the way that most of mainland Europe has been, and it was only extremely recently that christians/jews ever had any influence on them. Of almost any group of people in this world, the Irish/Scottish are an extremely pure and true example of who the White race was originally created as.

There was no race mixing in those times 14,000 years ago. Egypt was entirely White, and Black people lived much further south in the African continent. Egypt was not created by any black people. But black people did have their own advanced societies and kingdoms further south in Africa, they also were very successful in the Golden Age. All of the race mixing in this part of the world only came after the jews existed, and after the jews became politically powerful in this location which was only in the last 2-3 thousand years, which is more than 10-12 thousand years after the events we are talking about. The Egyptian royalty moved to Ireland more than 10,000 years before the Egyptian race mixing.

hailourtruegod said:
I too wonder why there's White people who don't have any resemblance of Black traits would have red hair but the only thing I could come up with to that query is that the red hair you see on Whites isn't the same red as mixed Black people with red hair.

White people's red hair always looked like light brown/light auburn to me until I was told it's actually red but my eyes see something else but have just let it go before.

I can clearly see there's a distinction between the Whitest person with "red" hair and a mixed Black with red hair unless the former has it dyed to make it more red.

With that being said then that might be the difference here and we could very just be discussing two different things that aren't connected. I hope that makes sense but I'll try to elaborate on it more if need be or will do it either way a little later.

Lastly, I was only going along with the claim that another member said that the mummies found with red hair could be a lie but never said myself that claim is true and only making my points based on that unsubstantiated claim so I'm all for not taking that claim serious and for my points that did come from that (not all derived from it) to become moot.

I was confused by this but HPS Maxine [who is not 'some guy'] is correct. I asked my GD and they said it was the truth.

To be honest a lot of redheads growing up had curly hair and melanin (freckles) everywhere, definitely moreso than others.

This is so far back, redheads are generally less mixed than most black/brown haired people anyway.

Karnonnos said:
I was confused by this but HPS Maxine [who is not 'some guy'] is correct. I asked my GD and they said it was the truth.

To be honest a lot of redheads growing up had curly hair and melanin (freckles) everywhere, definitely moreso than others.

This is so far back, redheads are generally less mixed than most black/brown haired people anyway.

I think the conclusion to this is that Maxine was speaking about actual mixed blacks with actual red hair and not the light auburn hair that passes as red for some reason.

Maxine has had her own semantic opinions about different things. She even asked us how we felt at one point about a certain unrelated subject that was ultimately semantic opinions and naturally she did not attack or made it seem like it bothered her that some people had a different opinion.

With that I think it bled into her making posts that if one didn't know how she viewed things from her point of view then it would get confusing for some who just took her words for what they were instead of thinking about how she came to that conclusion.

This might just be those instances. Like I said, the light brown/light auburn hair Whites (green eyes included) don't have the same type of actual red hair that mixed Black people have that also have freckles that you and I have seen with our own eyes.

If we look at Mother Lilith's famous painting, "Lilith and the Serpent" (the original one and not the newer ones where it's touched up by computers and not the newest one a woman on Instagram recently made which came out decent imo) we can see what I mean by light auburn hair. This can be seen as a semantic argument and in any other case it wouldn't be viable to say but pointing this out is necessary in my opinion.

We got to remember that Lady Maxine is a Mozart of spirituality where she is just so good at what she does naturally. A prodigy. As opposed to someone who had to learn every little detail from scratch and then go on to teach others.

Another thing to note is that in one of her audio sermons she says there's no such thing as black hair and her reason is because it's actually extremely dark brown hair that it looks black but ultimately in the brown pallet. Just using this as an example as how one can see this as a semantic argument.

I might be speculating on the words of Maxine which like you said were hers according to that page and not "some guy" but I think that's a decent enough logical answer to all this.

hailourtruegod said:
This might just be those instances. Like I said, the light brown/light auburn hair Whites (green eyes included) don't have the same type of actual red hair that mixed Black people have that also have freckles that you and I have seen with our own eyes.

I have also noticed that Slavic and Mediterranean redheads are quite distinct to their Atlantic/Celtic counterparts. For a start most of them can tan easily, they are way less freckled and their hair color inclines more to auburn and strawberry blond than bright orange. Wherever this phenotype comes from I don't know, I assume it's what Ramesses had.

All of the races can apparently get freckles. It's not an exclusively Black trait. Plenty of Asians have freckles.

This is honestly seeming more ridiculous the more I think about it. Why does it even matter anyway?

jrvan said:
All of the races can apparently get freckles. It's not an exclusively Black trait. Plenty of Asians have freckles.

This is honestly seeming more ridiculous the more I think about it. Why does it even matter anyway?

I reported your other post which contained some personal information about yourself.

While I wish we could all be close to each other in that way, that post is also the type which we can regret having made at a later date. You don't want some weirdo combing through all your posts and trying to piece together some evidence against you.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414330 time=1674035307 user_id=21286]
jrvan said:

I reported your other post which contained some personal information about yourself.

While I wish we could all be close to each other in that way, that post is also the type which we can regret having made at a later date. You don't want some weirdo combing through all your posts and trying to piece together some evidence against you.

I appreciate it. Thanks for looking out for me.

Stormblood said:

I'll CC Ol in too.

People with red hair are often called soulless, witches (negative connotations here), and workers for the Devil, etc. People claim things like each freckle on a ginger is the mark of someone's soul they've stolen, and some even inappropriately ask about their hair "down there", and so on. Bullying, treated differently. It's not hard to see there's a discrimination, and largely centers around xtian views of the colour from my own experience.

Btw your sentence seems to have gotten cut off after "It's like golden which is a "

This thread has taken a bit of a ridiculous direction...

Yes. Red hair and freckles is a natural trait in some small groups of whites. This can be seen in Europe in some places. It seems to be not as common as the other traits in whites, but it's definitely there.

As for the claims of mixed, biracial people having reddish. Hair and traits like this. Ive actually seen this for myself in someone who was biracial and had even further mixed children. So I can fully understand and believe that this occurs. As I've seen it for myself.

However, I'd say this phenomenon of mixed people having these traits is rare. It doesn't occur very often.

Therefore the case should not be made whatsoever that this is a possible origin for red hair and freckles in the white race. It wouldn't make sense whatsoever.

Another point is this ethnic trait in whites is also fairly rare. If there was admixture in these small groups where this trait is dominant, we would certainly know of it by now or have evidence.

jrvan said:

It mostly started with the comment "some guy" even though it was the words of Maxine and then from there I just wanted to make sense of something confusing is all instead of the "nah it's wrong and probably someone lying that she said that" which leads to a more important issue which is invalidating one of the sites we use to spread our messages. Unless whitedeathofislam should be considered a throwaway but I have not heard this to be the case.

Tried to see both point of views but at the end even as the page says, it's not a big deal.

Maybe that specific statement and point of the page isn't something we can get into right now or irrelevant all together.

I don't really care about the back and forth anymore as much as knowing if that site is valid or not.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414330 time=1674035307 user_id=21286]

This makes sense and something every member should take in mind. Always best to be cryptic or vague about personal things if someone feels they need to share something about themselves while making a point unless it's not possible and will be too detailed then do not say anything at all for the reason you mentioned.

hailourtruegod said:
jrvan said:

It mostly started with the comment "some guy" even though it was the words of Maxine and then from there I just wanted to make sense of something confusing is all instead of the "nah it's wrong and probably someone lying that she said that" which leads to a more important issue which is invalidating one of the sites we use to spread our messages. Unless whitedeathofislam should be considered a throwaway but I have not heard this to be the case.

Tried to see both point of views but at the end even as the page says, it's not a big deal.

Maybe that specific statement and point of the page isn't something we can get into right now or irrelevant all together.

I don't really care about the back and forth anymore as much as knowing if that site is valid or not.

I understand. In all likelihood, it probably was Maxine who said it. I think I remember seeing her say something similar on the forums here in a past post with her account.

I would have to personally disagree with her then if that's the case. For one thing, I don't think Gengis Khan and his hordes managed to rape ALL of Europe, especially without opposition (I don't know much about that part of history, but I thought he didn't even occupy that much of the continent). People would have also been more race conscious back then, and more likely than today to avoid mixing with anyone who was born from such encounters because they would have looked different and felt different. There was also an idealization back then just as now with people of fair hair and light eyes, but I don't think it's necessarily a result of race mixing for pure blooded White people to have brown hair. Brown eyes is up for debate, but I think one of the Demons mentioned on the JoS website is described as having brown eyes. The Demons are ancient and many lived before any of the events of our human timeline on Earth, and all of them lived well before any sort of mass rape would have occurred. I'm suggesting that maybe it's not unnatural for the Nordic race to have features other than light eyes and fair hair. It's not like all Scandinavians are blonde for example. I imagine that many tribes through ancient history had brown haired folk along with fair haired folk, just like today. Not even all of the Nordic Gods have fair hair, or even light eyes it seems.

jrvan said:
I understand. In all likelihood, it probably was Maxine who said it. I think I remember seeing her say something similar on the forums here in a past post with her account.

I would have to personally disagree with her then if that's the case. For one thing, I don't think Gengis Khan and his hordes managed to rape ALL of Europe, especially without opposition (I don't know much about that part of history, but I thought he didn't even occupy that much of the continent). People would have also been more race conscious back then, and more likely than today to avoid mixing with anyone who was born from such encounters because they would have looked different and felt different. There was also an idealization back then just as now with people of fair hair and light eyes, but I don't think it's necessarily a result of race mixing for pure blooded White people to have brown hair. Brown eyes is up for debate, but I think one of the Demons mentioned on the JoS website is described as having brown eyes. The Demons are ancient and many lived before any of the events of our human timeline on Earth, and all of them lived well before any sort of mass rape would have occurred. I'm suggesting that maybe it's not unnatural for the Nordic race to have features other than light eyes and fair hair. It's not like all Scandinavians are blonde for example. I imagine that many tribes through ancient history had brown haired folk along with fair haired folk, just like today. Not even all of the Nordic Gods have fair hair, or even light eyes it seems.

Good points indeed. There's a lot of inconsistencies in a claim that red hair together with freckles are from being mixed with Blacks which is why I contradicted myself at the end and said there's a lot of Whites with those features who don't resemble Black people in any way. You and the other two I was first speaking too made points to this inconsistency as well.

Which also why I ended up with that last conclusion I wrote that she may be reffering to actual red hair and that she, like me, don't really see Whites with red hair as actually red hair like the mixed Blacks.

Another inconsistency I'll add is that I recently reread Enlil's page (writing it this way because at the moment of writing this I don't remember how to correctly spell the main name we use and I don't want to butcher His holy name :? ) and Maxine mentioned He has dark eyebrows even though having Platinum blonde hair.

tabby said:
People with red hair are often called soulless, witches (negative connotations here), and workers for the Devil, etc. People claim things like each freckle on a ginger is the mark of someone's soul they've stolen, and some even inappropriately ask about their hair "down there", and so on. Bullying, treated differently. It's not hard to see there's a discrimination, and largely centers around xtian views of the colour from my own experience.

Btw your sentence seems to have gotten cut off after "It's like golden which is a "

Thanks for pointing that out.

It was supposed to be "It's like golden which is light a highlight on the base hair colour, not a hair colour in and of itself".

Personally I think that if we take into account the following:

-karmic expression
-blondes often were burned for witchcraft because they were supposedly more open to the astral
-the mention of different emotional traits and expressions between the subraces

... I can understand why she'd think they'd belong to the black race but to be fair I want to call them their own subrace. They appear predominantly white nowadays. Not like the typical white black mixes you see now.

As for freckles.. its often sensitive skin that burns easily and/or responds with hyperpigmentation as a means to stop the sunburn.

White people with red hair.

815d8004a7f38ed980ca5cf9d9d0e182.jpg

e8306bc5384801a2eb7356b490402710.jpg

cde8fa0f44d1f8fcefb07e793aec0057.jpg

cf50c9b6c88b6332c06d82fd8204f146.jpg

When I search black people with red hair, I am seeing things like this.

55db988e14000077002e3dbb.jpeg

16559791419419.jpg

black-woman-with-natural-red-hair-2.jpg

b9c978dd31f007654b12bac8a28e4d86.jpg

3ab11718c4443c60ebd53d88796b0f2f.jpg

It seems very clear red hair is not a trait that comes from black people. I can find thousands of pure unmixed white people with red hair, but I am not able to find even one single pure unmixed black person with red hair. The only black people I can find with red hair are mixed with DNA from white Irish/Scottish type people, which is very different from a pure black person. This is why I am so confused why people would say that this trait comes from black people when that is exactly the opposite of the truth. It is just a ridiculous thing to lie about.

"You can't get blood from a stone."

You can't take something from somebody who does not have that thing.

You can't take DNA from a race of people who do not have that DNA.

Quote where anyone in this thread or ever in the forums said that red came from pure blacks.

hailourtruegod said:

Quote where anyone in this thread or ever in the forums said that red came from pure blacks.
hailourtruegod said:
She specifically says over and over in that page that red hair and freckles came from blacks. I rather side with HPS Maxine in this.

Henu the Great said:
hailourtruegod said:

hailourtruegod said:
She specifically says over and over in that page that red hair and freckles came from blacks. I rather side with HPS Maxine in this.

Ah I see. I admit I misspoke and understand the misconception now.

My apologies to Ol and anyone who saw that part and replied according to that statement.

What I meant was *mixing of Black with Whites (Irish)j which is what was the same claim Maxine made. I wrote it like that on complete accident and didn't notice it but it makes sense now why it felt like people weren't understanding me. That's totally my fault.

Really embarrassing on my part but now to make it clear at first what I was saying it was a result of blacks being mixed.

I'm not trying to get into that if that's true or not anymore as the replies in this thread made it confusing to believe it was a result of mixing ONLY but it is the statement in the page and what I was mostly trying to make sense of.

Hope all is understood now.

hailourtruegod said:
She specifically says over and over in that page that red hair and freckles came from blacks. I rather side with HPS Maxine in this. You and Stormblood should actually read that link.

Like it's stated in that link, white people with those black traits are still white regardless and for people not to beat themselves up over it. I don't see any problem here unless there's something else at play but I'll leave that to the side and see how this plays out.

I don't understand why you deny saying this when this is literally what we have been talking about the entire time. Then you try to blame it on me and act like I am doing anything wrong by responding to it.

You have been saying the entire time that red hair is a Black trait and all the White people with red hair have this because they mixed with Black DNA in the past. This is literally the discussion we have been having the entire time. So how are you going to pretend that I am twisting anything?

You say a genetic trait comes from Black people, and the White people who have this trait must have Black DNA. I say if this is a Black trait, then show me any black person who has this trait to support your statements that this comes from Black people. You never sent any picture or any evidence showing that this is a black trait. Then I sent pictures evidence showing that this is a White trait, there are pure White people who have this trait, and I have seen zero evidence that this is a Black trait.

If you have been saying the entire time that red hair is a Black trait and only came to White people by them mixing with Black people, then please show me any evidence that you can find that will support this. And I will be open minded to consider it. But you have not sent any type of evidence.

I even explained how the story of White Egyptians mixing with Black people to produce red hair is wrong by a basic timeline of history which if this race mixing event did occur, it happened more than 10,000 years after the red haired people arrived in the Irish/Scottish area that many of them still live in today. So how did the Irish develop red hair by race mixing when the race mixing happened 10,000 years in the future? Did somebody time travel?

I have provided evidence every step of the way to support what I think is a very obvious fact that red hair is a natural White trait. I have given every evidence that I could. I am still waiting for you to provide even one single example of this being a black trait or coming from black people. And instead of giving any evidence at all, all you do is talk bad about me personally and blame everything on me. How about address the actual facts and situation of what we are discussing, this is not about me.

White people with red hair.

815d8004a7f38ed980ca5cf9d9d0e182.jpg

e8306bc5384801a2eb7356b490402710.jpg

cde8fa0f44d1f8fcefb07e793aec0057.jpg

cf50c9b6c88b6332c06d82fd8204f146.jpg

When I search black people with red hair, I am seeing things like this.

55db988e14000077002e3dbb.jpeg

16559791419419.jpg

black-woman-with-natural-red-hair-2.jpg

b9c978dd31f007654b12bac8a28e4d86.jpg

3ab11718c4443c60ebd53d88796b0f2f.jpg

It seems very clear red hair is not a trait that comes from black people. I can find thousands of pure unmixed white people with red hair, but I am not able to find even one single pure unmixed black person with red hair. The only black people I can find with red hair are mixed with DNA from white Irish/Scottish type people, which is very different from a pure black person. This is why I am so confused why people would say that this trait comes from black people when that is exactly the opposite of the truth. It is just a ridiculous thing to lie about.

Hey man first I want to say sorry for making it confusing what I was saying. I completely agree with your statement that it didn't come from pure Blacks and I mixed up my words which is something I do sometimes when in a discussion. :roll:

Your replies are totally understandable now.

I'll do my best to watch carefully what I write even more now from now on so there isn't any confusion on what is trying to be said. Something that's necessary to do in this place.

I understand if what I wrote to you pisses you off and you're angry now as that's normal but just know I do take full responsibility for my words and shouldn't have said all that stuff to you in this thread. My apologies.

Henu the Great said:
hailourtruegod said:

hailourtruegod said:

HPS Maxine said it. Why are some people pretending hailourtruegod is the one originating this idea just because they disagree?

Either way, blond haired people with the ability to tan are the seed race of Aryans, not redheads. This is indisputable.

hailourtruegod said:
Why am I not surprised you came back at a later date to twist what was said even after being called out for it...

Another noticeable pattern of yours. Even if it's true you were just busy it's still something that's been going on with you.

I'm not an empty husk. Shit like this is very annoying and I will express it freely.

The real problem that I see is that he accused you of lying when there was no need to do so. It's not like you were stating your opinion as a matter of fact. You're allowed to think and believe what you want, and you're allowed to express that and discuss it. There was no need for him to accuse you of lying, and he shouldn't say things in an antagonistic way towards you. It's very rude and disrespectful of him, and it creates disharmony.

However, as Henu pointed out, nothing was twisted. The linked article does make the claim that red hair as a genetic trait comes originally from the Black race and that White people with red hair are mixed.

Karnonnos said:
HPS Maxine said it. Why are some people pretending hailourtruegod is the one originating this idea just because they disagree?

Either way, blond haired people with the ability to tan are the seed race of Aryans, not redheads. This is indisputable.

The quote that originally started this that's found here,

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/on-race/

This is the original statement being made. It's what started it aside from the wrong comment that it was "some guy" that was made by two members.

What Ol is saying aligns with this comment and which I agree is mixed blacks that have it not pure blacks.

Maxine in that quote says "light-skinned" which obviously means a mixed Black person.

She never made the statement it came solely pure Blacks.

It was a complete mistake on my part when I said it came from Blacks instead of mixed Blacks.

I think it's because of that statement I wrongly wrote is what people are replying to and disagreeing with for the most part.

Some people are able to see past one part instead of getting hung up on one comment and see what was meant, granted the assumption comes from a good place and I do believe it is. Karnonnos is coming from this place. This isn't to bash on people who did get hung up on that comment I made as it's 100% understandable why they disagreed and pushed against it.

All in all * most* of this was a misunderstanding.

The part where I tried to make sense of Maxine's words that red came from mixing and that she MIGHT not see red hair on Whites as actually the same red as some mixed Blacks(I expanded on this part already) is basically the main point of where this topic should be or at least where I'm at now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back