Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding jewish/reptillian magic

FancyMancy

I am coming from the (mis?)understanding, and I accept, that the Words of Power "Satanas" and "SaTaNaMa" have always existed as Natural vibrations of Nature and the Universe itself. Please correct me in this if I am wrong; if so, then the rest here might be ignored.

If Satanas and SaTaNaMa are Words of Power which exist in Nature, and have done forever, since before Satan was first conceived (I accept that Satan was given these Words of Power Names, having been Our First who achieved such powers and abilities)... this means that the jew, created by its reptillian overlords (and also the reptillians, as well), went directly against Nature, the Natural Order, Natural Words of Power, and made deliberate conscious efforts in an attempt to create other... let's be fair... Words of Power to go against... not just us/Satan's side, but to be in direct conflict with Nature and the Universe. That, in and of itself, is my point. I can also ask a question, which either was answered already, or was suggested as a possible or probable semi-explanation, a semi-answer as to how and why this happened. -

How and why did the reptillians do this? Maybe the reptillians didn't come to learn about these vibrations of Nature and the Universe that are (what we call) Satanic. Maybe they did know, but chose to go against them deliberately and on purpose, in order to survive at (currently) our expense. Due to (the previous answer/attempt at an answer) that the reptillians somehow messed-up their own karma to extreme extremes, they can't possibly go back and become not-our-enemies. If my acceptance of Satan having been bestowed those Names is correct, then the reptillians must not have known about these Words of Power but did manage to learn some sort of crappy version of magic dare I say innocently. If I am incorrect, that these Names/Words of Power did not exist before Satan's first incarnation, then (if I am not mistaken, the reptillians are very much older than Satan's side) the reptillians figured out some form or forms of vibrational/energy manipulations, then maybe innocently - or maybe not - went about things as however they did. Then their karma continued on and continued on, to the point as things are now.

Then another question just popped into my head - if the Universe is infinite and eternal, how and why can't karma be undone? It might take such great efforts, but if existence didn't have a beginning, then new behaviours and actions and ways of thinking can 'correct' (in our opinion) and change the reptillians souls (single soul?) out of conflict and into a form of attempt at harmony. I think of drug users, who damn themselves via their karma; the reptillians, however, are space-faring and have some form of magic/vibration/energy manipulative abilities, so they are a few octaves above drug users' bad karma.

Unless, that is, of course, 'time' or existence or being... is not like an infinitely-long piece of string (e.g. this), which means it wouldn't have a beginning nor an end, so then there is another dimension to it that I am trying to figure out.

Thanks.

Where are you getting that karma can't be undone or overcome? Or that the reptilians are older than the Orion empire?

I think the reptilians are in a lower vibrational path due to their chakras and or screwed themselves from ever getting to the levels of Satan spiritually, it's just not possible, natural enemies to the Gods, jealous and hatefilled.

from 2016 HP hooded cobra https://archive.is/nH7qd

"The planets take their turns (The planets symbolize the influences exerted upon forces that we call "Gods" in short terms) and one lives their lives accordingly. As people know, the planets correspond to Chakras. The Chakras link someone to the universe or existence. Physically speaking, these manifest here as the physical body. The "relation" between one and existence, also ties into "Karma". These "influences" have certain laws that can be understood by occultists and astrologers, or that may not be able to be "understood" completely."

if their chakras connect themselves to existence and the universe differently then how ours do it would make sense, naturally our enemies forever. as we perceive them to be evil they perceive us as evil.

Also the kikes have used their tetragrammaton to separate earth into almost another veil away from the Gods and have manipulated the natural powers to their bidding through this method, correct me if i'm wrong. like a hijacking and reprogramming kinda of thing trying to equalized themselves with "Atman" within this veil and to try and be above karma.

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Magick,%20Satan%20is%20God,%20The%20Mages%20of%20the%20Aryan%20Race%20-%20High%20Priest%20Hooded%20Cobra%20666.pdf

and where do you get the belief that drug users are damned because they did drugs? doing drugs is on the path of damnation, and damnation is soul death.. drugs damage you but you can heal and break free given you stop the drugs and begin advancing.

they may be space faring but they are forever damned to lower vibrational field and never will go higher. probably has to do with their chakras and their connection the existence like I mentioned above, that's why they get energy from sacrifice, and not from themselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back