Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JYT Claims Lockdown Never Happened

Karnonnos

https://archive.md/dzIsI (the archive link is because this garbage ((altered)) and paywalled the article)

"You might think time would bring more clarity, but it seems that just as often, a more distant perspective allows misunderstandings to calcify."

"First, the United States never had lockdowns."

"United States had state-by-state shelter-in-place guidance that lasted, on average, a month or two, and that was not policed in a very draconian way. Roads were open without checkpoints, streets were free to walk, and stores that remained open were, well, open, for anyone to visit."

5oFyCVe.jpg

Hmmm....

Keep your metaphorical foot on their necks people.

Karnonnos said:
That might be construed as a reference to George Floyd who had a police officer's knee on his neck and couldn't breath (despite saying he couldn't breathe while still in the car before being knelt on...).

FancyMancy said:
Karnonnos said:
That might be construed as a reference to George Floyd who had a police officer's knee on his neck and couldn't breath (despite saying he couldn't breathe while still in the car before being knelt on...).

The brainwashed masses might also construe that we want to make leather lampshades even though Nazis would never desire such a disgusting item, and even though the jews most likely were projecting while they had lampshades made of baby human skin.

I think it's better not to worry so much. I get your point that it's after showing pictures and headlines featuring Black people. To be honest though, if anyone cares in the least bit about a degenerate coke fueled criminal like George Floyd then they are the wrong crowd to attract anyway and there is no helping them. He didn't die from asphyxiation either.

Also, the point being made is that we need to keep the pressure on them so they don't think they can sneak away and reset the board again with moves like this. I've seen others saying the same thing in other places, that as soon as we relax they will go back to trying the same tricks again, so we need to keep calling them out and reminding them that we know what they did. If anyone falsely construes that this is a reference to George Floyd then they are deliberately trying to misinterpret things to act offended and punish people for nothing, and we don't tolerate manipulative bratty idiots like that.

Next thing they are going to say is

(come on goyims wes not built gulag in Australia come on goyims wes not force innocents people into gulag come on bes good goyim an worship reptilian jewish god in sky fear us goyims bes sacrifices for reptilian jews god)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back