Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cheat day cookies?

Is_that_so

I’m new here and I’m wondering if eating a full box of cookies on a Friday night will totally mess with my Chakra’s.

During the week I eat a mix of store bought and game meat. (Obviously type O) I’m 20 yrs old, work out, do physical activities and have no jabs.

I know it would be best if I didn’t eat cookies but I’m wondering if you can still get away with a cheat day. (Full box of cookies in my case lol)

Is_that_so said:
I’m new here and I’m wondering if eating a full box of cookies on a Friday night will totally mess with my Chakra’s.

During the week I eat a mix of store bought and game meat. (Obviously type O) I’m 20 yrs old, work out, do physical activities and have no jabs.

I know it would be best if I didn’t eat cookies but I’m wondering if you can still get away with a cheat day. (Full box of cookies in my case lol)

Did you just specify your blood type? Why? Also I don't see why you have to eat a box of cookies all at once in one day instead of eating a few every day. It won't mess up your chakras, if you are physically fit and meet your body's nutritional needs, then it will not have a negative effect.

How much sugar is in that box of cookies? And how many calories. I'm perplexed as to why you would do this.

You can find other things to reward yourself with that taste just as good but are healthier. I like the Kodiak brand protein brownies, and I add an extra egg and about a half cup of almond butter. And maybe some sea salt on top. This tastes just as good or better than any cookies I ever tried. It still has a lot of sugar, but it also has a lot of protein and other nutrients. It also will make you feel full fast so you will only eat a small piece of it.

And there are other cookie recipes that people like that are high protein and low sugar. There is one that I think is all peanut butter and almond flour that is very popular, but I never tried it.

This will not harm your chakras and your spiritual advancement in general, only that if you eat too much junk food you will end up getting fat.

Indulgence is fine once in a while. Just know eating too much refines sugar can damage important parts of the body like the kidneys over time which will lead to other physical problems which then can bleed into the soul. As long as you don't push it to the extreme then you have nothing to worry about.

Other than that take the advice of others who replied and I also recommend to go for the healthier options.

Is_that_so said:

You can eat whatever you wish and it will not impede your spiritual advancement. Once something is becoming unhealthy and influencing your physical well-being, this will also very much negatively impact your soul.

Vice versa, a strong body leads to faster spiritual advancement.

hailourtruegod said:
Indulgence is fine once in a while. Just know eating too much refines sugar can damage important parts of the body like the kidneys over time which will lead to other physical problems which then can bleed into the soul. As long as you don't push it to the extreme then you have nothing to worry about.

Other than that take the advice of others who replied and I also recommend to go for the healthier options.

Speaking about kidneys, this is something only few people know. Chronic high blood pressure leads inevitably to kidney failure. This takes a decade or two tho, but this will happen if people don't fix their blood pressure to a normal level.

Oh trust me I know but very good point to mention and great advice.

NinRick said:
hailourtruegod said:

Speaking about kidneys, this is something only few people know. Chronic high blood pressure leads inevitably to kidney failure. This takes a decade or two tho, but this will happen if people don't fix their blood pressure to a normal level.

Powerofjustice said:
Is_that_so said:

Did you just specify your blood type? Why? Also I don't see why you have to eat a box of cookies all at once in one day instead of eating a few every day. It won't mess up your chakras, if you are physically fit and meet your body's nutritional needs, then it will not have a negative effect.

How much sugar is in that box of cookies? And how many calories. I'm perplexed as to why you would do this.

I mentioned my blood type cause its best to eat according to it (If you are willing to do the extreme which isn't necessary). I wasn't sure how sugar could affect this so I thought I'd be more specific about my regular eating.

Why would I eat a whole box of cookies lol?

I justify it by not eating junk food during the week and mostly cause I can't help myself when it comes to having just a few cookies. I'm either going all in or it's not worth the sugar rush/crash.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back