Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

if advice was good, it wouldn't be given

nebu

why the joy of satan is 'free' ?

don't be hostile.

nebu said:

don't be hostile.

Because we exist as an investment into humanity itself. We embody Uranian aspects, in this way.
Humanity has been so starved of knowledge that not giving it for free would be unjust.
If HPS Maxine kept all her knowledge to herself, we would all be screwed.

Furthermore, as general prosperity of humanity increases, so too will individual prosperity. Most people are concerned with getting their primary needs met and this can make them penny-pinching, which is understandable. That is why basic knowledge can get stuck behind a paywall.

Beyond that, our knowledge can only do so much if the individual does not apply it. That is the hard part.

The whole world has not enough money, resources to the value of what Joy of Satan gives. The value is so incomprehensible, it can only be given for free.

There are no enough resources in the immediate civilisations to buy something like this.

JoS encompasses also everything in life that matters and can be applied, used and advanced. The value is higher than our own life that we posses in a lifetime.

Governments do calculate the worth of a life, we do not and give it for free.

nebu said:

don't be hostile.

Did people have to pay extortionate amounts to have to go into temples? Only the church robbed its own believers with 'tithes' and other nonsense.

You can pay for expensive books by Ea Crackhead with a Reptilian eye on the cover or pay 3,000 dollars to enter a 'Finance University' Discord server and most of this is not worth anything.

In order to do anything with this knowledge it takes a long time anyways. Just like how learning a language takes a long time, whether the method is free or not is not that relevant.

Also, to remember something, one can donate at any time and from anywhere to the Joy of Satan.

Even if you can only spare a few dollars or more. It matters to everyone here. Please do donate.

It is a matter of beyond global security level of importance by all the countries in this world. We are above that in need of existence in this world.

nebu said:

don't be hostile.

Many people only do things that are cost-free since many of them have no money. I think that the basics of SS should be free but the more advanced stuff should be paid and not necceseraly with money but with some working for Satan. As I write this, I know its alreay the case for the Magnum Opus and maybe other advanced stuff.

nebu said:

don't be hostile.

I add another point of view. Reincarnation. Given your current level it is likely that you do not get the Magnum Opus in this life so you reincarnate in a next life. You want to reincarnate in a nicer world and that there are more opportunities for advancement (access to knowledge) there, which means there are many physical bodies available for you OR you want information to be accessible to only a few = fewer physical bodies available for your reincarnation so you might end up in an environment where there is a lack of knowledge = slavery or similar things.

In the end, even for the worst egoinists, there is no escape because it is against their interest to be egoinists, they are lucky in this life to know these things but is it guaranteed in the next life? That you will automatically have access to knowledge again?

Helping others (in this case spread the knowledge of JoS by variuous means) means first and foremost helping yourself, as an investment and greater "assurance" for the next lives

Note: It's always a good advice to read all library's stuff before posting questions like this, I know they are a huge, about 20k pages, but it is the only way, it is worth the time spent.

Ciao!

Masterj810610 said:
nebu said:

don't be hostile.

Many people only do things that are cost-free since many of them have no money. I think that the basics of SS should be free but the more advanced stuff should be paid and not necceseraly with money but with some working for Satan. As I write this, I know its alreay the case for the Magnum Opus and maybe other advanced stuff.

Fair point. So in a way it actually isn't free. The time and effort that needs to be invested in order to achieve a certain level of advancement cannot be quantified and translated in monetary value. Can any human put a price on knowledge? It is worth what it's worth and the price is payed gladly by those that realize the potential benefits of this. Donating crypto as a sign of gratitude and a willingness to contribute is highly encouraged but paying money to get access to information doesn't seem to make sense. If you have more than enough to cover your basic physical needs than by all means give some of the excess to the worthiest cause there is, then again if one struggles to make ends meet than how is it right to limit that persons progress by denying them access to information because they can't afford it?

Shemsu said:
Masterj810610 said:
nebu said:

don't be hostile.

Fair point. So in a way it actually isn't free. The time and effort that needs to be invested in order to achieve a certain level of advancement cannot be quantified and translated in monetary value. Can any human put a price on knowledge? It is worth what it's worth and the price is payed gladly by those that realize the potential benefits of this. Donating crypto as a sign of gratitude and a willingness to contribute is highly encouraged but paying money to get access to information doesn't seem to make sense. If you have more than enough to cover your basic physical needs than by all means give some of the excess to the worthiest cause there is, then again if one struggles to make ends meet than how is it right to limit that persons progress by denying them access to information because they can't afford it?
That is why I have said not necesseraly with money, this knowledge shoud stay free (many people won't even take a look at the JoS website even if its free anyway). If one is not contributing (money, contribution to website or RTR), I don't think that this person is even progressing in SS. How many time do we have someone that is complaining about making any progress at all, even after many years, and when they are being questionned if they do all the basics meditation, the answers are always no, no to AoP, no to Void Meditation, no to FRTR...

I suppose when you are conditioned to live in a kiked out world, you can only associate something having value when it has a number of shekels associated with it.

Outside of the clown world, the reality is something doesn't need an arbitrary price tag attached to it to be of value. Most are too...sentimental to accept the reality that Satanism is a transaction.

Satan gives one the tools and knowledge to build upon themselves, to become powerful and gain agency over their own lives and eventually, over the lives of others and the world around them. And in return one is expected to have loyalty and dedication to Satan's plans, and dedicate the power one has obtained to helping Satan bring about his agenda.

This is a transaction of things that actually have value. Loyalty, love, respect, protection and assistance. Things that go both ways between Satanists and the gods, and this is a transaction not of some arbitrary shekel currency but of true things of value like the above.

The more advanced knowledge is not on any of the websites but come directly from the gods, and this is earned as one earns their favor, not by giving them some worthless currency, but by giving them respect, assistance and loyalty. Things that are more valuable to the gods than all the green toilet paper in the world.

These things, which the gods actually value when we give and show it to them, are what you may consider the "price" for their divine knowledge. Something you could not buy in any other currency.

Thinking that something needs a price tag to be considered valuable is incredibly foolish, and furthermore this is the foolish clown logic that leads retards to think that a shitty drawing of a monkey is an incredibly valuable work of art, when in reality it is completely worthless in every way.

thanks for ALL the answers

i made this topic, first, to clear my head of doubts second, the answer before reading what you wrote i already had the same notion
third, recently i caught myself thinking when the joy of satan site is literally exposed to the people, what argument to use with the most frequent doubts?

for more conscious people seeing and being shocked for the first time
wow, money meditation? hmm, site with more than 20 years of existence and timeless ideas? this makes a lot of sense but this is literally a given, you know what's free too? tv, the media, distributed bibles, churches to some extent, but you know, fuck off

i am aware that when the moment comes, whoever ignores, embraces the garbage and continues in shit until the end of the soul, we must leave them without hesitation, whoever they are.

and i have another doubt that if i can receive a clarification from hp hoodedcobra666 it would be a big relief, when the enemy is totally defeated, who will have all the power?
(i already imagine), but will it be something gradual? or literally in minecraft when you kill the other all the drops fall to the ground?

totally realistic questions because anyone who sees financial beauty and news knows how much they sink and get fucked more and more and much faster and worse, i’m happy

nebu said:

don't be hostile.
The information is meant to prepare an aspirant for information that is given when an aspirant reaches a consciousness level that is far higher than from where he started. There is a lot that is and never will be spread and spoken freely on an open forum due to its nature.

nebu said:

don't be hostile.

The knowledge doesn't work for everyone. Would it be fair to be promised great things, have you pay and then it turns out that it doesn't work for you?
If the knowledge has improved your life then pay, pal.

Master.mind said:
nebu said:

don't be hostile.

The knowledge doesn't work for everyone. Would it be fair to be promised great things, have you pay and then it turns out that it doesn't work for you?

It only doesn’t work for kikes.

NinRick said:
Master.mind said:
nebu said:

don't be hostile.

Is that the reason that you don't donate?

Master.mind said:
NinRick said:
Master.mind said:

I am donating from time to time. I don’t post about it.

Master.mind said:
NinRick said:
Master.mind said:

What about you?

The Gods want an Eternal Satya Yoga.

Sure, on the surface level it may seem like altruism. But the spreading of knowledge benefits all.

For me, it's a labor of Love.

Anything I can do to help awaken and teach others, I do what I can.

Access to this knowledge should be given freely and made fully public. No more "secret societies" bullshit and being led around like a donkey with a carrot on a stick.

That being said, some people will see that it's free and go "oh, it must not be worth anything since it's free." Getting people to invest in something financially makes it more likely they will do the exercises in some cases.

Example: if I told you that there is this one magic mantra that will completely give you everything you've ever wanted and promised to teach it to you and how to use it, but it was going to cost you $5,000, some people would do whatever it takes to find that money. The same mantra is available online for free, but if you found it for free you wouldn't use it. But the person who paid $5,000 for it (especially if that is a lot of money for them and they had to spend months saving for it), you bet your ass they're going to practice that mantra DAILY with zeal and follow every instruction.

Anyway, those who realize the value of the JoS material will know and recognize it and be grateful for it being given freely and will utilize it as an invaluable resource. Still... some people will need to pay thousands of dollars and be told by a man in a robe what to do before they take any action :lol:

Master.mind said:
You'll find the answer here when PowerOfJews started baselessly accusing me, forcing me to answer : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=316406#p316406

You can accuse him of being incompetent, but be careful about actually accusing people of being Jewish.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=413860 time=1673818927 user_id=21286]
Master.mind said:
You'll find the answer here when PowerOfJews started baselessly accusing me, forcing me to answer : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=316406#p316406

You can accuse him of being incompetent, but be careful about actually accusing people of being Jewish.

It feels as if you are following me around. I can hardly make a post where you don't answer right after me, trying to negate what I say.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=413860 time=1673818927 user_id=21286]
Master.mind said:

Isn't it Jewish rat behavior to accuse others, perhaps even of things that they themselves are doing? In this case, not doing.

Master.mind said:

Wow, what did I do to you xD? Answering a question with an attack like that.

When real gentile takes this knowledge, meditates, advances, anyway it will pay off for those who provided it. Because joy of Satan is based on truth, one who uses it has no other way but to contribute to better future of our world, because anyway this knowledge is based on betterment of the universe, at the same time people adds up to the main mission of all of us, by making it easier and faster to accomplish for suppliers of this knowledge on a wider spectre, this way dearest Maxine’s Dietrich’s hands extends trough us so she can do more, as Satan himself and others of the highest rank, this is what we have to pay, devotion to it, money can’t change this kind of price as it is higher order.

nebu said:

i made this topic, first, to clear my head of doubts second, the answer before reading what you wrote i already had the same notion
third, recently i caught myself thinking when the joy of satan site is literally exposed to the people, what argument to use with the most frequent doubts?

wow, money meditation? hmm, site with more than 20 years of existence and timeless ideas? this makes a lot of sense but this is literally a given, you know what's free too? tv, the media, distributed bibles, churches to some extent, but you know, fuck off

i am aware that when the moment comes, whoever ignores, embraces the garbage and continues in shit until the end of the soul, we must leave them without hesitation, whoever they are.

and i have another doubt that if i can receive a clarification from hp hoodedcobra666 it would be a big relief, when the enemy is totally defeated, who will have all the power?
(i already imagine), but will it be something gradual? or literally in minecraft when you kill the other all the drops fall to the ground?

totally realistic questions because anyone who sees financial beauty and news knows how much they sink and get fucked more and more and much faster and worse, i’m happy

TV is not free...bibles cost money and churches demand and shame people into giving them money. I'm not entirely sure what your point is.

As for people refusing the message, so what. The point of JoS is not to hammer the truth into the heads of those who refuse to see and listen to it. The point is to provide the truth not to argue endlessly with people who will reject anything no matter how much you rub the facts in their faces.

The jewish programs of xianity and islam and the like, these institutions NEED followers, they NEED people to accept and obey them. And so their followers will continually harass outsiders until they conform to their ideology. JoS is not like that. We expose the truth to any who wish to see it, but we're not about chasing people around harassing them until they see the truth.

If they do not want to see it, it's their decision, and we are not going to beg them until they do come around. Then when jews curse and destroy them and their lives, it is too late to look for the truth.

Dahaarkan said:
nebu said:

TV is not free...bibles cost money and churches demand and shame people into giving them money. I'm not entirely sure what your point is.

parabolic tv has already been offered in brasil in installation for free by a jewish broadcaster in brasil, bibles when i studied in elementary school, they were literally given in my brazil, and the last point you mentioned is real, it's hard to comment things with everyone, blessed beings of the first world, i can't identify myself and neither can you at the same side.

and i already completely understood the posture that must be adopted, just don't react.

nebu said:

don't be hostile.

I know you've received many answers to this topic already but I'd like to add something.

Most people are so used to paying for advice, paying for help, paying for spiritual "knowledge" while it's perfectly ok for say, someone trying to make a living offering services like reading tarot cards, and working on astrology or other useful things to charge for their hard work, General truth and knowledge should always be free. It was given to us by the Gods for free after all. Paying for knowledge is such a Jewish concept. They use false truths and things to keep people hooked, Like TV preachers, and Xian churches asking for money so their "god" will bless you for every dollar you give, etc. Believe me if it's supposed to be spiritual knowledge with a price tag on it you don't need it.

We don't do that here because we're not trying to make money off people, we're not selling bullshit we're offering truth and knowledge to help advance humanity away from that kind of crap tainted by enemy filth. We give you the choice if you want to donate you can but it's not demanded. It's a personal choice, As it should be. No one should ever have to pay for the free knowledge the Gods bestow to us. We've already had to pay enough in this life and other lives from the tyranny of communism and xian jewish inventions. Jos is free because it's real, because it's knowledge we all deserve to know, because it's our right to know. And it always will be free to us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back