Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did the Dedication Ritual. What I've learned??

I don't know how to start.
So, I recently did the dedication ritual and I learned a lot of things from this that will help me in my journey. So first of all I want to clarify that I know, in the website, it is stated that the ingredients (in many cases) are just formalities. But when you can use the materials, then why not?

You respect your boss in the office, respect your teachers, love your relatives, your pals. Do you not spoil them with gifts? Do you not show certain gestures to your seniors?

Satan and Demons always look out for us. They help us. They show us the correct path. If we let them, if we remain open to their blessings, they help us more than any human could/would ever do. Demons are very considerate, they understand what's in our hearts. But if we can, out of love, out of respect, can't we show our gratitude towards them by some small maintaining formalities? Yes, we can.

Obviously, dedication ritual was my first ever ritual. And yes, I did the things stated in the website, but there were some hindrances that I faced due to not taking enough preparations ( I prepared myself and the things required but problems were created due to inexperience ). So yes I'm sharing my insights that you can follow if you're doing the dedication ritual.

1. At first gather all the things required for the ritual (if you have the ability to do so). The required materials are,
🕯️ Candle. (red, blue and idk check the website)
📜 Paper (where you'll write what's required and then sign your name in blood)
And a needle using which you'll prick your index finger to draw the blood out.

2. Now think wisely, in what time you can do the ritual privately and where. When you're not likely to be bothered by other person's presence, phone calls , sudden activities. This might not be a big deal for them who can enjoy the privilege of having privacy but for people like me, especially teens and them who live with their family - it is certainly an issue. I planned to do the ritual at night. But 'twas winter in my country, and even with warm water if I take shower, doing the ritual is very hard at night. I realized that later at night. And also at that time my father was awake. My family is Muslin. My father usually sleeps late. I forgot to take that into consideration. So I couldn't do it that time. I had to do the ritual later.

3. Now gather all the things required to do the ritual when you're about to start. Check the requirements from the website.

🔗 You need to ignite the candle. Make sure you have matches/ lighter. Use what you're comfortable with.

🔗Prepare two pens, one which write and one which doesn't have any ink inside. You will drip the pen without ink in your blood to write your name in blood. I don't know if you can use other object to write your name in blood .

🔗 Using needle you need to prick your Index finger of left hand. I suggest not to use blade cause it may cause more bleeding. I know pricking your finger may cause terror for someone. To avoid pain use a needle as thin as possible. And sanitize it beforehand by burning or using sanitizer.

🔗Have at least two papers with you during the ritual. On one you will write the dedication and sign. Keep the other one in case if required.

🔗 Ensure that the candles will burn before the ritual. But I would not suggest you to burn the candle before starting the ritual.

🔗 Make sure the surface where you'll place the paper is hard otherwise you won't be able to write comfortably.

🔗 I was feeling pain while I attempted to prick me finger using needle. Then I tried to prick the soft area of the tip of the index finger and it seemed like an ant bite which was almost not painful. I think pressing the tip of index finger using the thumb and middle finger of left hand while pricking will also reduce the pain even more cause you're increasing the soft area. Experiment a bit before ritual. And then do whats most comfortable.

🔗 Decide where you'll burn the paper after ritual. It's not as easy as it seems if you've never done it before. Make sure the place where you'll burn the paper is safe and there's no chance of spreading fire.

🔗 Finally please read the Dedication Ritual section on the website and do the ritual step by step. What I've written here is not the steps to do the ritual, but certain insights I had after I did the dedication ritual. If you have any questions, doubt, problems in understanding, please write in the forum about it.

If anyone has any other tips write in the comments section. For now, I don't know everything. I did my best. If there's anything wrong in my writing, please do correct me.

Hail Satan!
Hail all the Demons!

nicely written, I've heard of some SS who like to save their ashes in a glass vial as a memento.

and congratulations on the Dedication, always glad to have another Brother or Sister in Satan. read everything you can and start meditating! consistency is key!

thesacredruler said:
If anyone has any other tips write in the comments section. For now, I don't know everything. I did my best. If there's anything wrong in my writing, please do correct me.

Hail Satan!
Hail all the Demons!

Congratulations! Thank you for your informative post, I'm sure it will help others out. The tips about reducing pain in the finger are a good idea. Back when I did this It took me a while to get through that part and I had to talk myself into it by convincing myself that the pain was temporary but the commitment was permanent and if helped me overcome it.

And yes it's definitely a good idea to know where you will burn the paper. If you're trying to do it in secret be mindful of setting off fire alarms. If you can open a window and tape up your smoke alarm do it and be safe. Or if you can sneak outside and do it that's also an option if you live in a place that's safe.

You've made a very important step in the right direction! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back