Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do you think about adoption?

Camila Javiera

Hello. I want to start by saying that this question is out of curiosity, nothing more.

What do you think about an SS couple (man and woman) who instead of having their own children decide to adopt? Would it be good for those children and for that couple? Would it be a way to help this world?

Hypatia666 said:
What do you think about an SS couple (man and woman) who instead of having their own children decide to adopt? Would it be good for those children and for that couple? Would it be a way to help this world?
Por qué no. I may not be the wisest to advise in these matters, but...
We have considered adoption before. I don't see a lot of negative sides in this approach. Just make sure that you adopt a child of your own race, to avoid the energies getting badly mixed up.

I would be all for adoption if I didn't know the truth. The adoption system is FUCKED and children are constantly molested or abused. This means you are adopting a troubled child. Talk to anyone who has been in the system and they will tell you. If you can handle that and everything it entails, go for it. If not, don't.

Hypatia666 said:
Hello. I want to start by saying that this question is out of curiosity, nothing more.

Let's say the couple has considered this throughly, the responsibility this has, the impact of their perception and actions to that child, that they have a lot of love to give to a child, have seen (ideally) the natal chart of the child etc etc. What if you end up adopting a kike without even knowing? You adopt it when it is some months old for example, you give all your affection and love and caring, and when you have spent literally years dedicated to nurture that child, you realize it is enemy. Or you never realize it and you keep being open to an enemy.
With a lot of guidance on the matter it can be different and you can actually save a human who will give you so many loving experiences. It is a noble action. I would ask the Gods for help on this.

Maya said:
Hypatia666 said:

Let's say the couple has considered this throughly, the responsibility this has, the impact of their perception and actions to that child, that they have a lot of love to give to a child, have seen (ideally) the natal chart of the child etc etc. What if you end up adopting a kike without even knowing? You adopt it when it is some months old for example, you give all your affection and love and caring, and when you have spent literally years dedicated to nurture that child, you realize it is enemy. Or you never realize it and you keep being open to an enemy.
With a lot of guidance on the matter it can be different and you can actually save a human who will give you so many loving experiences. It is a noble action. I would ask the Gods for help on this.

Now Imagine having a kike partner and not noticing it, having a family and everything. This is my worst nightmare.

Adoption is perfectly fine. You can spiritually adopt a child as your own, as long as they are of the same race. Evola talks of how the ancient Romans practiced adoption and it was seen as an honorable and righteous thing. Taking in a child without a family and home is a wonderful thing. Just as Father Satan takes in those cast into the outer darkness by (((Yaweh))) and his “angels”.

Soul Wings said:
I would be all for adoption if I didn't know the truth. The adoption system is FUCKED and children are constantly molested or abused. This means you are adopting a troubled child. Talk to anyone who has been in the system and they will tell you. If you can handle that and everything it entails, go for it. If not, don't.

That just makes it an even more noble task. Though it’s not for everyone and can cause you a lot of pain. Troubled children can become the next mass killers or TV perverts of the next generation. But with guidance they can be reduced and can someday also help other troubled members of our people

NinRick said:
Maya said:
Hypatia666 said:

Now Imagine having a kike partner and not noticing it, having a family and everything. This is my worst nightmare.

Well this would be a very bad situation. I hope this never happens to anyone, and If it does, to find the strength to realize it and leave.
Sometimes, when some people want something really bad, they tend to overlook things. Though I hope this isn't the case with any SS.

Adoption should remain a non-SS practice because a SS couple will help humanity much much more, making their own children.

Indeed, meditation and RTRs purify our souls from negative karma and improve our genetics. For this reason, the children of a SS couple will be a positive karma and a good genetics. In this way we contribute to the improvement of our race and the progress of humanity. This is the holy task of each species in Nature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back