Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The issue of civility and spiritual warfare.

Blitzkreig [JG]

Primal said:

What is your plan when someone curses you? For example, they target your social life or they make you have an accident in the gym? How do you deal with that?

How are your social skills supposed to override the spiritual energy which Jews use to protect their position with? You would be getting attacked by people who you have no idea about, let alone those you plan to "legally harass" into submission.

When the mind of a Christian is literally been deluded by centuries of spiritual poisoning, there isn't much you can tell them to convince them otherwise. Even if you "win", they will just ignore you. At their worst, they are totally blocked off from receiving what you are telling them.

Yes, there is value in social pursuits, but the astral situation surrounding these pursuits has to be in your favor. This was the reason for a heavy emphasis on spiritual warfare. If not for this, we would all probably be sitting either in 24/7 quarantine or in a trench somewhere.

That is good that you have developed your social skills, but I think you are severely undervaluing spiritual skills. This is understandable though, because it can take perhaps 6 months to a year of spiritual practice before you competent to use these skills for a purpose.

Yes, the Gods like us to develop our martial abilities, but we need to apply these within the correct strategies for success. We cannot ignore either the material or spiritual realms. Yet, compared to all Gentiles, we are the small percentage that is capable of being spiritually competent, so we need to focus on this first.

You speak in circles and do not elaborate anything you post and then are dissatisfied with the answers. You asked if there are gods that mirror or represent the culture of a fictional orc race from a video game, and refused to elaborate further.

As I have explained to you, the gods represent civilization, progress and enlightenment. Not pissant backwards tribes of ape-like creatures. Likewise one should refrain from emulating such behaviors for they are not desirable.

Everything in life must be approached with logic, reasoning and intelligence. This does not mean to be passive or weak, but to pick your battles and successfully gauge risks and consequences before acting. Warriors too must have intelligence and civility as to be able to operate with success, and not just jump into every battle with their brains turned off in a suicidal charge.

I will not argue with you, if you think impulsive orc behavior is superior by all means live out your life this way. And after you start exposing yourself and real consequences start knocking at your door don't come crying that xians and jews ruined your life. The JoS repeatedly advises one to be discreet and not call too much attention to themselves for a reason.

People think Maxine's joking when she stated someone planted a bomb in her car at one point.

People like you, who watch a lot of anime and play a lot of video games tend to forget that reality isn't like in media, and that everyday people are murdered for the pettiest of reasons, you want to increase the chances of you being one of them, go ahead. And when you have the real hard consequences of your stupidity knocking at your door is too late to realize this.

Harassing little pissant xians and powerless jews is pointless. You want to do real damage, go online and work to continue to expose the powerful jews that are destroying the world. You can reach many more people online, and without the risk of putting your own life in danger.

In the hours you're wasting arguing with a braindead xian, you could have done the RTR many times or spread information to countless people online.

This is the level of high school social manifestation. An intrinsic young force yet unaware and lacking the maturity of life experience.

This is normal and fine, but do try and take into account that you may in a small degree lack a perspective of sorts. This will put you in a position of trying to advance more.

Primal said:
Wrong assumptions. You have no idea the kind of hell I went through. I'm thirty-one right now. The only mistake I've made in my life was not owning what made me, me. If I did, I would've been far more notorious in my immediate community. You have no idea what I went through, bud.

High school social manifestation? Are you fucking stupid? I only get along with old people, you ignorant jackass.

Maybe NakedPluto misjudged your age, but being older does not compare to the maturity one gains through soul advancement. Just be mindful what sort of ideas people will think of you when you call your social strategy "orc style".

Everyone here is trying to get you to grow alongside us, but you have to meet us halfway.

Imagine yourself before you start exercising compared to the knowledge you have now. That is the same situation here, but with spiritual knowledge. There are many tools right in front of you, but you have to spend more time learning about them.

You are closer to being able to create large changes in your life than you may think, if you stay diligent about your spiritual training. All there is to a large working, such as increasing communication ability, is to raise the appropriate energy, pick the right date, then program and direct it. It is the same process as when you inhale energy and clean yourself with it, just done with a larger time investment.

Primal said:
NakedPluto said:
This is the level of high school social manifestation. An intrinsic young force yet unaware and lacking the maturity of life experience.

This is normal and fine, but do try and take into account that you may in a small degree lack a perspective of sorts. This will put you in a position of trying to advance more.

Wrong assumptions. You have no idea the kind of hell I went through. I'm thirty-one right now. The only mistake I've made in my life was not owning what made me, me. If I did, I would've been far more notorious in my immediate community. You have no idea what I went through, bud.

High school social manifestation? Are you fucking stupid? I only get along with old people, you ignorant jackass.

You can be 65+, my thoughts stand the same. I'm not your bud and neither a jackass. By the exact reasoning of the "jackass" attitude you are and will be perceived of the high school level manifestation.

One can understand and use this for their own advancement, or even understand how they are perceived in the immediate social setting or behave exactly as the statement said.

Up to this point you have done social exercises here with no essence but to make small personality exchanges. Again, it is fine, but do not make the mistake to think that others are stupid or lesser, attitude which reflects in your original post and your other posts.

We have the gift of anonymity as witches being able to communicate with each other across the entire globe to coordinate our group magick, instantly. No horses, no trains, no snail mail, just instantaneous, anonymous communication. This is the jackpot situation against the jews, and the jews know it. They want more than anything to tear us apart and murder us for the spiritual warfare we have done against them. We have ruined them in a matter of 2 decades and done more damage to them in this time than in hundreds of years combined. Forfeiting this advantage would be the absolute stupidest thing we could possibly do. Humanity needs a spiritual class to back them up, and we're it. If we were to fall then humanity would end up right back in jewish chains like in the middle ages, as if the Revolutionary War was never fought in the first place and America was never founded.

The jews have only managed to oppress humanity in the first place, and for so long, because they had unchallenged spiritual warfare. They did magick while forbidding everyone else to do magick under threat of death and worse. If you even knew anything at all about spiritual subjects then you were targeted for death. If you tried to improve society (AKA threatening the jewish status quo which thrives on our decay) then you were targeted for death. Even science was suppressed, taboo, and forbidden. Do you know how long it took for jews to even allow us to wash our fucking hands for surgical operations, or have any degree of serious hygiene? They farmed us like filthy fucking pigs! (which they now covertly brag about by constantly reminding us that the age of life expectancy used to be a measly 30 years at best, and they distort history by saying we evolved from primitive cavemen rather than our glorious Pagan ancestors, another covert insult). Why would anyone ever want to risk going back to that? I digress.

You have freewill to go orc mode if you want, but don't expect anyone here to follow you. We're not willing to give this up because the stakes are too high. We must defend our world, and we do so with magick and spiritual warfare. It's our mission and our duty as Satanic souls.

Also, don't be surprised if people start assuming you're a fedposter because of this. We've had plenty of people come here before with this same kind of silly rhetoric, but with the evil intent to lead us astray. I hope you are not like this. The consequences for betraying humanity are significant, to say the least. I don't mean like Turner Diaries significant, either. Much worse.

Primal said:
Basically, adopt the orc style of warfare. Just in a civil, nonviolent way. Mock Christians. Smash their Bibles in front of their families. Debate would-be Christian intellectuals. Show them the superiority of our path. Why is that not more pleasing to the demon lords than isolated yogic meditations? I’m back to lifting weights and I again have a social circle. I can do real damage. College taught me confidence and dealing with crowds of sophisticated people.

You don't seem to understand that Spiritual Warfare has no basis on morality. It's not a battle of good vs evil(well not uppitiness but bad). Good vs bad.

There is no good vs bad. Even if jews are considered bad they aren't bad just a bunch of hyper superstitious people who seemingly believe using spiritual warfare that a lot of it is considered Pagan and or Neutral constructs of reality. For most jews and xtians they consider themselves good and holy for attending religious services. For the few who direct these powers these people are the ones who have eaten from the tree of good and bad and realize bad is good and good is bad against us but towards their progeny they are good, we are bad. In fact further down the line you have their Gods and their aliens and we have a host of entities worse than bad a superbad if you will.

Think of WarHammer the game from the late-1970s, early-1980s it's a tabletop RPG like game with dice roll and a role-players guide. The games are incredibly unpopular and only in familial places or limited nerdiness is WarHammer popular hell WH didn't get real popular again till just the prior decade when WarHammer video games started popping out even a few clones or a few basis games are being used for WarHammer such as Total War: WarHammer or Warhammer the Third-Person Shooter lots of room to milk the IP as many video gamers now a days state whereby a company is milking the IP whether it's a good thing i.e. a positive IP or a negative connotation and the company/ies ruined the IP.

WarHammer has an interesting zerg race in it whereby the Starcraft people made their game based on Warhammer's IP at least one of the IPs is what they made the zerg race with.

The Tyranid in WarHammer are a zerg race a bug like race with tens of billions if not hundreds of billions of forces. But they don't always attack with overwhelming force in fact they think and process much like Humans. They posses a hive mind and are a hive race but question attacks like Humans. In one instance one of their favorite tactics is psychic hijacking. They sneak into a planet system or systems they abduct several people around experiment on their race and create a trick kosher species to perform "End is Nigh" scenarios with religious freedom, doesn't work too well on certain civilizations especially the more advanced they are or the more fanatical they are. But on lesser civilizations they drop off large amounts of trick kosher species units.

Whereby they yell incessantly of doom is coming repent sinner. And if the host population is hijacked enough and enough psychic energy is harnessed. The Tyranids attack, instead of losing 1.7 billion forces dooming a planet to take over it. They might lose 103 million forces.

With that account spirituality is deeply tied to a civilization. Spirituality is the most important thing a civilization can produce. Whether it's our Gods achieving Godhead and Godlevels through self-deification apotheosis or towards us who've been created by the Gods to follow a certain way.

The enemy and the host of people in the World use magick in pathetic short sighted ways. There's no strategic usage only tactical usage. I'm one to talk as we know tactical > strategic even in Vietnam the Sigma computer systems AI told the Defense Department that bombing Vietkong and Cambodian factories will do nothing but strain the U.S. forces and jeopardize bombers and their men. They failed to listen and Mcnamara ordered the strikes. If they paid attention to Hitler just two decades earlier they would realize tactical > strategic.

But in the grand scheme of things besides tactical victories. Strategic victories need to occur. Imagine the World with Ukro-Russo war out of hand and involving other countries. It is involved with other countries even US forces are there ensuring weapons go in. Funny Styxhexenhammer666 was like there's highly advanced javalins and stingers in Africa by now and all the nations of the World hostile towards the U.S. posses all U.S. advanced weaponry for reverse engineering.

But this outbreak has not happened. Had Axis won WW2 maybe Ukraine and Russia share their border in friendliness or they decide to create a new nation they remove some land from Ukraine and allow Russia to go in for their Black Sea/Mediterranean fleet. Funny Russia kvetching about losing Ukraine, it's almost like they gave Ukraine back in such a way to ensure war happens. I guess that is why Schneerson's Russian newspaper post was created just to ensure total war in case peace occurs always a backup plan to make money.

Funny but I never heard Moldovia or Slovenia complain about Hitler giving land. Moldovia lost certain part of the Carpathian mountains and never recovered it. Slovenia the same they lost the Kapitili section of Carpathia and back to Hungary if I'm not mistaken. Dr. Ferdinand Jurdansky wanted to split Czech Republic/Slovak Republic/ and Germany keeps the Sudeten.

Anyways Spiritual Warfare is the strategic property of every day magick. It is civilization magick, civilization coven. It is how a civilization survives in the Universe a more peaceable means. For example in Divine Comedy the happy, prosperous energy would be let lose unto the laylines and kaballah blaster sites. While in Divine Tragedy all the sad, sack hopeless shit energy is launched towards our enemies wearing them down over time.

Smashing bibles or burning them or doing this to deluded fools who can't see the forest nor the trees nor they can smell their own shit on their knees isn't going to work.

Sheer fact is these fools will never learn. HP.Cobra said it best a few months back prior to this post date.

If Humanity were to build a scrytronic device to scry Satan or one of the Gods using a free-energy, spiritual-technology with extreme accuracy. Xtians of the World would collapse unto the Gods but in a stupid way. They will never meditate nor do anything to elevate their soul to a higher level. Just build what the God states. If anything xtians are the perfect slaves the perfect goyim. They trade jesus and yahweh for Satan and Hitler but in a deluded, limited fashion.

They see this screen and see Satan and Satan speaks with extreme authority and ferventness. But that isn't gonna change anything. Yes xtians are not pumping the kaballah, yes xtians are not being psychically drained to fulfill the Tzidikkim of the enemy.

But now you got a bunch of retarded xtians who are like "Meditation please?". Even Satan is going to be dumbfounded and go I'm the master of meditation and you don't want to be a God? Which the xtian is going to go sure but I just want to pray and believe. I guess Herman Rosenblatt meme was right with xtians it was real because it was in their mind.

Even giving xtians World wide unlimited access to Scyrtronic devices they would still be xtians dressed as Satanists. They don't even want to take the redpill they just want to be bluepilled with a God driving them around.

It's not even the jesus driver meme, Look I'm your co-pilot; Fuck off! jesis I'm trying to drive. They will just turn Satan and the Gods into jesuses and just believe for the sake of belief.

People need to wake up and realize Spiritual Warfare is the ultimate of reality. It's not just how we construct and manage our civilization but also how we doom and gloom hostile forces.

If anything by placing the burden on the person to see the Gods which are already available. They'll being to break down and redpill themselves.

Unfortunately I'd rather take the scrytronic scenario and maybe the Gods guide the psychic energy to fight against the reptilians and greys and shake off the hostile extra-terrestrial activities of the enemy.

We need to deal with both the ground forces both jewish and jewish aliens as well as the above as well the jewish aliens that are more advanced and in advanced Worlds which harness and use the 10,000 year fist to change humanity to the Worse.

Sheer fact is attacking xtians isn't going to solve the situation. Attacking their intelligentsia isn't gonna solve the situation.

We've tried the violent ways and what did it get us we killed a few intelligentsia jews like Eisner or Luxomberg or Leibknicht and we tried defending ourselves through Poland's invasion of Germany before the War broke out. And what did it get us nearly the annihilation of mankind all because the enemy was not worn down spiritually.

I've read of Stories of the 1919 Battle whereby militant rabbis would run around executing captured personnel and reciting the torah or passages while doing kundalini yogic action to pump up the shekinah from their spine and use their kundalini for spiritual warfare. In the battle of those era only the Thule, 99 Lodges, Vrill societies managed to stop the communist horde from coming in using spiritual warfare and swastika technologies to fight off the enemy. Germany placed massive volumes of swastikas to avoid being spiritually degenerated by the spiritual warfare of the enemy.

If you think about it we already tried the physical with a bit of spiritual support but only a bit to stop a worse incident. As it's been said Germany got the shit bombed out of it, illegally, of course as the allies play to crush. But Germany only lost 9% of it's population. Had the Communist horde taken over and Red Alert August 1941 occurred with Soviet invasion Germany would have lost 30% of it's population.

The enemy is an entity that has hijacked all civilization. Fighting tactical battles isn't gonna solve much. If anything they'll always find a way to attack us or make us look like lunatics. Like the muslims they hate Yoga, why?

Why because like their muslim forefathers as one famous Muzzy said "I wish to build a volcano between us and those Pagans".

The very intelligentsia has been hijacked to develop a master plan of World Domination through christ 'n' sheit. Remember every single Xtian; Jew, Christian, Muslim, Gentile that is xtian or believes in jesus has developed their entire Worldview to believe in this vector of reality. They literally with their entire Universe all the microscopic properties of their mind, body, and soul believe in jesus believe in God believe in downloading hell into heaven and heaven into hell. Why bother with the physical I go to heaven hallelujah praise the lawd.

The worse thing Mankind is suffering from is being turned into a Spiritual jewish entity. The enemy in their propaganda and in their machinations made sure that every single person jewish or Gentile is turned into a spiritual jew. Even if it does nothing and doesn't solve the war and in many cases gets the jews killed for subversive communism it ensures the jew always exist and the spiritual message of christ exists.

Like George Lincoln Rockwell states, We National Socialists are Ideological, Idealist, and Fanatical. Ironically enough the communist are also Fanatical. You will be destroyed, you are being destroyed, unless you build a counter-fanatical force to counter their fanaticism.

The enemy did an excellent job disarming mankind and making them assimilate the jew without the jew assimilating maybe some for the glory of the Tziddikim but they just build states within states and hijack the World through their actions. Funny 1-3% 87 million to 247 million jews control a population of 8 billion and each and every day millions are born being force feed the diarrhea of christ and his kosher disciples how jewish is the World? How much has Gentility suffered from these usurpers?

If we were above ground it be with LOTS of people maybe entire Nations. And then funny enough we get Bidened like Biden administration they'd probably have the FBI/CIA/ and the Worlds spy networks focusing on us because we are attacking innocent chosen of god who pray 'n' sheit.

Simply because they have the spiritual jewishness so far up their asses they support the 1-3% over the the 97-99%.

So no Primal non of what you state Worlds perhaps if this was the 1800s-1900s with internet and people were breaking out and learning NS/SS etc.etc.

But that doesn't mean it won't work in a better World. Just this World decided to become jewish. Might as well call everything jewish. Just as my xtian family member praises jews for inventing the modern World, they invented the condom he said, they invented modern chemo-therapy, the Wi-Fi signal the jewish lady discovered in the 1920s is being used to attack poor innocent chosen by stupid people.

As my own father with his kosher xtian bullshit of sucking up to the jews. Everything you state is stupid, everything you do is stupid, you learn stupid things, have been learning stupid things, and is stupid. In fact your so stupid only stupid people like Nazism and Satanism and only stupid people who are afraid of jews believe in this non-sense of anti-semitism. And I replied back I'd rather be stupid and know this stupid stuff than be a scumbag like you.

Sheer fact is you can't win with people they'll attribute heaven as a creation by jewish people. Sheer fact is these people have been hijacked into literally abandoning their own Gentiles. Funny my grandmother recently passed away and the lady that helped her is helping my grandfather taking care, eating, showering etc.etc. and my mother is complaining that no one cares and they only care about themselves and that this lady is not helping much and is using the laundry for herself and the water bill went from 60 to 100 dollars.

And I've told my mother "Woman the sheer fact is your applying National Socialism to capitalism." Only a retard like you would not see the fact that Capitalism is communism with a tinsel of financial benefits and securities. Your applying homely, familial, friendly, Gentile Satanic attributes in a kosher supervisied planet and thinking this person is friendly or good or whatever. She is just another communist-capitalist dupe who wants to earn her shekels as easy and as stress free as possible while fanning her pussy to cool it off.

Of course she doesn't give a shit about your old father. She's just wanting to do like Dire Straights "Checks for free, money for nothing".

Hell if this person was much younger and more astute she'd probably simply be doing Onlyfans or Stripchat or some erotic modelling site just to make money in the easiest way possible.

Sheer fact is I'm sick and tired of explaining everything to my family. My mother attacks me going stop believing in that non-sense I believe in God in a spiritual sense not like these xtians. Bitch please I believe in both spiritual and material and material is spiritual and spiritual is material both are interconnected in this Universe. My father is the same with his kosher cocksucking instead of having a toothpick in his mouth he has a jewish cock coming out of his mouth. He's like jews b' gut 'n' sheit and dindu 'n' invented everything 'n' sheit.

I've recently a while back attacked him using the Nalaxant fallacy. Nalaxant Fallacy = The greatness of a few does not outweigh the sins of the rest.

For example there's a video a short introductory kosher video from 2003 whereby the rabbi goes "Why does the World hate Jews. Why did the pogroms at Chelmenisky occur".

Funny jews complaining why a pogrom occurred nearly 600 years ago now. Why? No one gives a shit about history but the jews. Even if we gave them the World they'd still complain. We are got 'n' sheit the World should have been given to us 6K years ago.

You never win with these people. The xtians are the same way you never win with them. The only way to win is to power bomb them with direct confrontation. If we had a few nations in an Axis pact Satanic and Nazi if they aren't being attacked by World powers or the bitch of the Israel the U.S. and it's cuckservative allies.

We'd be in better position. Maybe xtians are brought over and shown the glory of Satan.

Sheer fact is your not gonna win doing old school physical attacks on them. You gotta manipulate reality with spiritual warfare and materialize a scenario whereby doom and gloom comes to them and they leave the enemy.

Look at Nigeria they bombed the Al-Masjid muzzy center the largest Muslim center in the entirety of Africa and the largest concentration of Muzzy Afro people who attend. They torched that shit down victory up the ass. That's what we need we opened up the kabalistic principle to destroy the enemy kaballah blaster site and power down the enemy. Especially in Africa and in 2nd/3rd World nations whereby people are learning about the enemy and getting the internet. I'd rather see some 2nd and 3rd Worldlers in 1st World nations returning back home and teaching their people freedom and liberty.

I'll end it here with a message from Satan from the Hell's Army website to summarize Spiritual Warfare:

Spiritual Warfare Message from Satan

There is a positive and negative side to all things to keep them in balance --
to keep the Universe going. There are awful and terrible things that must happen, destructive deathly things, and there are good and miraculous things that must happen full of life and creative construction. It seems this would come to each randomly and it seems thus it should continue this way for eternity. This is not true. And this is the essence of Who I Am.

The world is to evolve out of this. There is always another way to do a thing. That way is far away. But it is still a possible way. Destruction and terror will not always be the other way. But until the time comes when destruction and terror are removed the world you must work how the world works. Until that time, that will come in time, this is Me -- a Perfect Balance. This is necessary. Destruction and creation.

Since the time is not yet, and you are in the time that is not yet, destruction and creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the earth in balance. Do not be afraid to destroy. Do not be afraid to create. LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have destroyed.
-Satan/Lucifer

Dictated, from Him personally- 4/28/05

Funny I told this to my stupid xtian father and he says that is evil and devil and that is against God's plan.

It gets to the point how hell I allowed myself to get weakened by my parents into revealing my secrets. Never tell anyone your NS/SS even in NS/SS societies unless they tell you never tell them. It's no surprise I treat them both like shit. In fact everyday is the same fight funny the amount of times I repeated every day we fight, every day I treat you both like shit and you just play dumbfounded and don't know. WTF is the point of both of you having a brain and memory if both of you are retards not remembering the day.

Everyday is the same shit. We gotta deal with this shit. If I'm personally locked down into my own personal not hell but oblivion. Then obviously what is the fight for others and the fight of the Gods.

If the enemy is internationalists and Gentiles are Nationalists. And God is a cancel culture person involved in everything. And our Gods only act internationally because they are supra-beings.

Then this is Mein Kampf my personal battle with my family. The Family Karma is strong and one of the reasons many go through it like me. The sheer fact is if this is my battle my struggle with NS/SS. Then what can it mean to a person who is in high rank who is in high position.

Who can imagine a politician NS/SS in today's society.

We still got retarded republicuck people who don't support socialism and fight against socialism believing it's bad. When they don't realize National Socialism's socialist policies are totally different from the enemies. Sheer fact is we still got cucked up people who believe you should suffer in life and struggle through with no break whatsoever. God has a plan for you.

We got retarded people who gave up on life a long time ago and go every moment. Praying, praying for everything. Jesus where are my sandals, jesus drive me to the airport, jesus please don't explode the plane, jesus my dick is hard what do I do, jesus and it gets to the point their entire operating system is JesusOS...or how they plan on sucking jesus cock further and further and more and more.

It's one reason why they are called Christ cucks or Christ fags.

They have the communism embedded in their system. They believe communism/maxism/capitalism is the amen halleujah system.

Sheer fact is if this is how MANY people are. We are in trouble.

Luckily for us their spiritual emanations are pathetic and like the upcoming anti-Islamic rituals most of their energy barely if ever is used. Even the enemies manipulation of reality is a headgame for them as they barely receive energy.

Sheer fact is we are fighting stupidity not ignorance that can be solved. No we are fighting stupid xtians.

They don't want freedom and even if given the option they always opt-in to be in chains.

Their kampf is christ's kampf. If I'm a christ fag then I'll fag up like christ.

And then they wonder why everyone hates them and they suffer and yet that makes their communist faith stronger. They believe they are being tested. Like Moriah, that's no test but stupid xtians state that is a test. If god wishes to play tests with his kosher pieces of shits fine in fact funny in the real story abraham did korban/holocaust his son. But against Gentiles they twist it up into communism.

We are dealing with stupid people who wish to be not just enslaved but totally controlled. Each one wants to see how much christ cock they can suck and how they can turn into christ fags.

Sheer fact is we are dealing not with Omnipotence or Omniness. We are dealing with Omnistupidity.

What can you do offline to fight for Satanism and for your race?

1. Building up Satanic and Raciali aware family. You are 31, I don't know do you have kids, but if you have I hope that you rise them up with racial aware and satanic teachings. I am 19, I don't have kids yet. At the moment my most accurate question is ending school and moving away from my parents home. I have tried to red pill my parents on racial questions and jewish question, but they are not interested. And anyway, I think that doing propaganda for old people is wast of time and I don't try more convince my parents about politics. Only youngsters matter.
He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
Adolf Hitler

2. Physical training, I do it almost every day. The reason is obvious- don't be fat degenerate.

3. Political activism. When you want trigger of kikes, then start white nationalism political activism. When you are white American it is easy because there is already so big pro-white movement. Patriot Front and White Lives Matter are biggest non-violent and secular pro-white groups. Here in Estonia is little bit difficult because here is not any functioning National Socialist group. So I do itself propaganda stickers. It easy do make sticers, buy sticer paper and print out. You can also do satanist propaganda sticers for IRL activism. Here is examle of my National Socialist stickers:
20230112-213426.jpg

4. Fuck up enemy organizations. From my own experience. It is not hard to join some organization, take some leading position, do shit and leave. I mean small organizations, it is not realistic that you are going to take down catholic church or another big organisation. For example I hope that fake satanist organizations will be eradicated. Modern Church of Satan and The Satanic Temple are not our friends, they are our bloody enemies because they mock Satan. The Satanic Temple do disgusting abortion rituals, literally blood sacrifice, and call it satanism. Even if they have few hundreds or few thousands members, it is not hard to infiltrate there, take some power positsion and do some shit.

Primal said:
I don't know what fedposter means.

It is an FBI agent purposefully trying to convince people to do violent actions, so they can then use it as evidence to put everybody in prison and shut down the website. This is the most common way that they work to try to shut down anybody that the new world order jews disagree with. This is why we are extremely clear that we do not agree with any violence or any physical actions.

Another thing they do is to promote for all of us to join physical in-person groups that are owned and controlled by the FBI. Where they will be able to directly ruin the lives of anybody who goes into this trap. They will know who the people are and will be able to directly physically plant fake evidence onto the people, then put them in prison for the rest of their lives.

Primal said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Primal said:
I don't know what fedposter means.

It is an FBI agent purposefully trying to convince people to do violent actions, so they can then use it as evidence to put everybody in prison and shut down the website. This is the most common way that they work to try to shut down anybody that the new world order jews disagree with. This is why we are extremely clear that we do not agree with any violence or any physical actions.

Another thing they do is to promote for all of us to join physical in-person groups that are owned and controlled by the FBI. Where they will be able to directly ruin the lives of anybody who goes into this trap. They will know who the people are and will be able to directly physically plant fake evidence onto the people, then put them in prison for the rest of their lives.

Good God...

Welcome to reality, it's stranger than fiction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back