Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fear vs Cautiousness

Shemsu

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Like I mentioned before on multiple occasions I'm sick of hiding, pretending and looking over my shoulder just for being what I am. Having said that, I'm not delusional to think that in this world that is enslaved and under constant enemy surveillance we can do as we please without provoking consequences that are proportional to the gravity of our "transgressions". Now that I have a changed perspective on what's acceptable, recommendable and even possible, a new sense of inner peace and feeling balanced is being formed in my mind. My faith in the Gods and the protection and guidance they offer but also in my own ability to overcome adversity and deal with danger has been strengthened by recent experiences.

In this context my question to everyone here is:
How close to an ideal existence free of enemy threat to ones life and wellbeing do you think we can get presently, keeping in mind that in addition to the RTRs some of us do even more damage to their agenda by means of activism or being a positive example and inspiration to other people (like our Commander who inspired me to implement those changes with only a few words)? How far can one push things without being reckless and endangering him/herself and loved ones? The protection we have depends on how valuable we are to the cause, that much is common sense but what are some things that you would or wouldn't do as they might translate to looking for trouble.

For example, most of the time I don't go around flashing my satanic ornaments and tattoos because it would clearly attract unwanted attention maybe even cause serious problems. That bothers me to a certain extent because I'm proud of being a satanist and don't want to hide it like a dirty little secret. It should be the other way around, they're the ones that should be hiding. Another example is not fully speaking your mind in discussions because you know that you'll be misunderstood no matter how you formulate your response. So to avoid making this unnecessarily lengthy, that's it. Thank you.

This is a well thought point and one that has passed my mind once.

Considering the vastness of Satanism and Paganism in general I think it's not worth feeling paranoid about. Not unless you live somewhere like Iraq though. From what I gather you can get imprisoned or killed there for any outward religious action against pisslam.

Generally speaking I'd say people in first world countries are as diverse as they come. I actually met a Satanist once who had a pentagram and plenty of beautiful gothic attire. She was at karaoke one night (too shy to sing but she liked hanging out, a way of overcoming her shyness perhaps.)

We became pretty good acquaintances and had a lot in common. Seriously, if I wasn't gay and she was single I'd probably be all over her. Some other guy already was but she shot him down via major avoidance lol. :lol:

Consider that those in power (including many celebrities/influencers) adorn Satanic imagery and follow a kind of even more perverted version of LaVeyan Satanism. There are also tons of goths/punks who like Satanic clothing (pentagrams in circles usually) and there are others who wear metal shirts with Satanic themes and symbols.

I don't think the images themselves are of concern to the enemy, rather it's what they mean to us and how we value them as individuals. This is the crux of what defines us as SS and it is thus our deepest internal values that should be guarded. By this I mean, sure one can wear these things, but discussing where we stand is something that should be done anonymously and not openly.

It goes without saying therefore that places like YouTube aren't great places to post JoS related content, not unless you're tech savvy and know how to make an account anonymously. IRL it's best to be selective on who we speak to on these matters and how many people are nearby. This solely is a matter of one's own judgement.

Hopefully this helps a little. This is just what I think based on my personal experience and analysis and others may have different opinions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back