Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just for his looks?

Shadowcat

This is a repost as I noticed something in another post of mine that was not properly explained. So I am writing this OP, and also clarifying this other post of mine that is quoted and how it should have been written instead. Thanks, mercury retro :x :roll: FFS.

I feel I might have had some people misunderstand the way I have conveyed things regarding this in the past and some have gone off the complete deep end with this. To reference this and any other posts from me or Abyssos on this matter. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=412630#p412630

I have spoken bout how and why looks in relationships matter to a certain extent, especially because how I have seen looks has been made taboo or a sensitive subject but one of certain importance nonetheless, I have however never meant to give the impression that this very aspect is something is all that should be or all that should matter or all that DOES matter. It seems certain people have interpreted this as such, or even had this view on their own originally, and thought things I had said in the past only verified this. I must clarify that it doesn't, LOOKS ARE ONLY PART OF THE EQUATION AND NOT THE ONLY DETERMINING FACTOR WHEN IT COMES TO ATTRACTING SOMETHING REAL AND GOOD FOR YOU.

Looks aren't all that matters, despite mattering to an extent...or else be brother and sister. HOWEVER, it goes off the extreme deep end to say all women care about nothing but looks, just like it's unrealistic to say all women care about nothing but personality. I have never abided by or supported either extremes, and neither should you. This is delusional and unrealistic If you are reasonable enough in looks and in who you are and your personal expressions there should be no problems with getting a quality partner. FUCK what redpill or PUA shit tells you. You don't have to be a "gigachad" or "manipulate" women to want you.

the things I have said about looks helping the sexual and romantic aspect of relationships is true. But it is not ALL that exists unless you ONLY WANT SEX.

I have cited in my own previous posts the immaturity of many today and today's degenerate dating culture, and wholeheartedly disagree with bypassing a shitty personality for the sake of looks and vice versa but never believed the mentally ill that want violent criminals or the ones that only want looks to be literally everyone or the majority. In relation to this, This is also something I must clarify that I don't believe I clarified properly in another post, and as result even left out important points which was actually very stupid of me, and I apologize to all it may have misled:
When I say "cavewoman" I also don't mean to imply that the woman is unempathetic completely, but simply that she is shallow, meaning she ONLY cares about looks. My points also in my other posts also talk about how what you described, describes much of the general population, but I also mention that it doesn't make it right. As a result, the women you speak of shouldn't be the ones you try to conform to in order to attract because they are trash anyway, or are just simply too damaged at the very least to have a viable connection with anyone. This sucks because it can seem when one realizes this that almost the whole world is unrelatable or reliable for a good romantic connection but there are good ones few and far between. Once again, despite this being the sad majority, doesn't make it right, or the standard to look up to when wondering how to attract someone when it comes to wondering what someone wants. A lot of people think this thought because this is the sad majority. Don't fall for it, but instead do a working to attract the anomaly to what you just described. What I described specifically is what any decent mature and balanced person should want and go for, someone who doesn't make poor decisions and doesn't attract trash, or only go for one thing. The physical attraction gets people to start talking and files the necessary sexual lust, but the rest also has to fall into place and is essential for something REAL and STABLE, ESPECIALLY SOMETHING MATURE. If someone doesn't care about the rest all they want is sex or are so immature they confuse sex and lust feelings with love.

The majority of the dating culture is degenerate, yes, and the majority of the people have hangups and are damaged A lot do care only about looks, but not everyone, and these people usually only want sex. These people should be avoided anyway if you want monogamy. Only mentally ill women would gravitate toward aggressive and violent men, and these are few. I should have said here in the above quote instead, "Cavewomen only care about looks and there are a lot of these, but most people are also damaged in other ways and have hangups that prevent them from forming relationships that have also nothing to do with this, because the majority of dating today IS flawed, but that doesn't mean there is no hope. The truth is all of us are damaged in our own way and have hopes of repair, which touches back to another point in another post about why we are all here, to become better. I hope this explains the quote better, because this was what I meant by this:
My points also in my other posts also talk about how what you described, describes much of the general population, but I also mention that it doesn't make it right. As a result, the women you speak of shouldn't be the ones you try to conform to in order to attract because they are trash anyway, or are just simply too damaged at the very least to have a viable connection with anyone.
This and the "cavewoman" should have been differentiated..I apologize for any confusion from my miscommunication.(as I have mentioned in different posts about people's bad behaviors in relationships, and poor decisions due to low understanding and immaturity, and i interpreted abyssos also lamenting about the same, although I do not agree with his own black-and-white reasoning behind it, which is thinking all women only care about "hot criminals and dead beats", hence this OP...and I hope it helps).

The red pill community that anyone here (yes Abyssos I'm talking to you especially) follows or PUA etc, needs to disconnect from these communities immediately because they will only tell you distorted unrealistic things that will lead to pain disappointment, and failure. It is just as unrealistic to say "all women want assholes and killers", as it is to say "all women/men (insert generalization here).

Yes, there are women AND men out there who only care about looks and are shallow, and will put up with a crappy person for their looks and ignore their bad personality. (these will hardly be and don't have to be thugs though) This is a sign of immaturity or even low self-esteem but it does not count for the majority of the population, although people can also be damaged and unfit for relationships for other reasons I have also mentioned before in other posts, but this still does not mean all people are "messed up" "want to go out with criminals and killers" or are "completely ruined". There is always a chance to attract a quality partner, especially as SS, also depending on how much you are willing to compromise on ( but don't go overboard).

Some of the recent posts made are essentially telling men in relation to bad quality women or women only wanting "orcs", "that's all there is, so this is what you have to do to attract it to have success." This is not only inviting disaster and disappointment but is also totally dishonest and delusional, and from an unrealistic bitter point of view. What healthy person wants to attract someone shallow and damaged anyway? Most people are damaged,yes, and a lot of damaged people go on to heal to become very happy in relationships.

There are good women out there, and you can attract them by having nothing to do with anything the red pill or PUA communities tell you. Disconnect from them, as they will drag you down a black hole.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=411985#p411985
Oh, and HP, this was just me concurring with your citing low tier types, giving an explicit example of them with "Ugga and thunk." lol. Although they aren't the majority, hearing of instances of them still makes me facepalm :|

Criteria for getting and keeping a woman:
- physically fit (it's not fun having sex with people who can't perform well)
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction
- possessiveness and the will to protect what's yours (including your woman)
- sense of humor, playfulness (extremely important)

Nail all of that and you can be a dwarf and still get a woman. Mostly everything else is down to preference and Venus.

Criteria for getting and keeping a man:
- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

If you cook good food then he will keep you around no matter what you're like. ;)

jrvan said:
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction

Nail all of that and you can be a dwarf and still get a woman. Mostly everything else is down to preference and Venus.

- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

If you cook good food then he will keep you around no matter what you're like. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So all Tabby had to do was make you a potroast and that was it? lmao xD

jrvan said:
- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

You cant say that sir. Then some of these women will keep getting disappointed.

jrvan said:
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction

- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

I disagree.
At least some men have standards.

I want women that look good, have manners, are open, spiritually interested, intelligent, expressive, fun, are able to communicate well and share at least some of my interests.

jrvan said:
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction

- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

Fr I had a friend who had exactly that, this will not lead to a good relationship, when you for one sell yourself below your value, because this is where the woman will influence you in a bad way. You won’t male progress in life and might even lose progress.
And this is also nothing sustainable, after 2 years you won’t touch that woman anymore if she isn’t attrapfor you.

Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction

- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So all Tabby had to do was make you a potroast and that was it? lmao xD

She's an amazing cook. I can't eat other people's food anymore.

Speaking of food, a person's energy is put into the food and this influences the taste more than anyone realizes. It's mind boggling how much different it tastes just depending on who is cooking it. Two people follow the exact same recipe to the letter, and the dishes will taste different because of energy. It's insane. If you have ever had to eat dinner made by a xian, you know what I mean. Even if there is no problem with the food itself or the way they cooked it, somehow they make it taste gross.

NinRick said:
jrvan said:
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction

- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

I disagree.
At least some men have standards.

I want women that look good, have manners, are open, spiritually interested, intelligent, expressive, fun, are able to communicate well and share at least some of my interests.

That's pretty normal though and natural, I think we all want those qualities to an extent, also knowing though that nothing can be perfect.

jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction

- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

Speaking of food, a person's energy is put into the food and this influences the taste more than anyone realizes. It's mind boggling how much different it tastes just depending on who is cooking it. Two people follow the exact same recipe to the letter, and the dishes will taste different because of energy. It's insane. If you have ever had to eat dinner made by a xian, you know what I mean. Even if there is no problem with the food itself or the way they cooked it, somehow they make it taste gross.

So true! That's why no matter what you do, you can never make it like mama does :cry: it's never the same

jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction

- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

This has nothing to do with ones Aura or Energy tho🤣🤣🤣
People just act differently in certain steps of the process.
Your energy doesn’t flow miraculously into the dish and makes it taste better, if it did then HP would have been as famous as Gordon Ramsay🤣
Speaking of, I don’t want my food to have Gordon‘s energy, or else it might call me donkey out of nowhere 🤣

NinRick said:
jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:

Your energy doesn’t flow miraculously into the dish and makes it taste better, if it did then HP would have been as famous as Gordon Ramsay🤣

Except that the HP doesn't go on cooking shows, now does he? You're going to need a better debunking argument than that :p

NinRick said:
jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:

Speaking of, I don’t want my food to have Gordon‘s energy, or else it might call me donkey out of nowhere 🤣

You should actually try it sometime. You can tell the health of a person, their mood and intentions they felt during the making of their dishes, and sometimes personality, by how the energy affects the taste of their food. Believe me, sick people don't make food that tastes healthy, even if they just made you a salad. A person with rotting energy in their aura, you can taste it in their cooking, it tastes and makes one feel like death.

My mother's cooking was great for a home cook, but it tasted hollow. Father's cooking was about ten times more lively despite not doing anything that mum wasn't at least physically. Guess what, mum was a narcissist, dad was an artist with a much more adventurous personality. All these things bleed into the energy and taste of their food.

Pour your heart and soul into something and people feel the difference - it's not an empty expression.

I've done energy cleaning on tap water and it tasted a bit like cream soda afterwards (and no, it didn't taste that way before I did so). Extended family have gotten health boosts after eating the food I make.

If you walk into a room where someone was angrily punching a wall, and you touch that wall you'll feel the anger they put into it. If you touch a child's teddy, and sense it you will feel the energy of the child and their emotions they have put into it over the years. If you eat a meal from someone who loves and cares deeply about who they are making the food for, you will taste the difference compared to a dish by someone who doesn't.

Most people don't even notice it, because they're too numbed out. Some even on the low level get a feeling about things, but may not understand it. That doesn't mean it's not there. I'm sure most would pay big bucks to eat a meal made by a pure soul who wouldn't taint the food consumed with nasty gunk in their aura.

Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction

- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

:D
Van's not bad himself, he can make some mean stuffed peppers. :p

tabby said:
Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:
- able to be a provider
- have a spine
- self direction

- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

:D
Van's not bad himself, he can make some mean stuffed peppers. :p

I've tried making those myself. Ground meat cream cheese, cheddar, some onions. Yum!

Gabriel Lamb said:
jrvan said:
- cook good food
- cook good food
- cook GOOD food

You cant say that sir. Then some of these women will keep getting disappointed.

I don't think women here are so desperate in life that they will hang on my every word like a guidebook that applies ubiquitously to everyone and everything in all situations. They are more intelligent than that, and I think they are also intelligent enough to know that I'm joking. (I've got other jokes too. Like "want to see the quickest date ever? Set up a gold digger with a Dutchman.")

That being said, there are men who will be more than satisfied with a female partner strong in domestic Cancer energies, and some women naturally gravitate to the house wife role (Cancers especially). Everyone is different.

tabby said:
NinRick said:
jrvan said:

You should actually try it sometime. You can tell the health of a person, their mood and intentions they felt during the making of their dishes, and sometimes personality, by how the energy affects the taste of their food. Believe me, sick people don't make food that tastes healthy, even if they just made you a salad. A person with rotting energy in their aura, you can taste it in their cooking, it tastes and makes one feel like death.

My mother's cooking was great for a home cook, but it tasted hollow. Father's cooking was about ten times more lively despite not doing anything that mum wasn't at least physically. Guess what, mum was a narcissist, dad was an artist with a much more adventurous personality. All these things bleed into the energy and taste of their food.

Pour your heart and soul into something and people feel the difference - it's not an empty expression.

I've done energy cleaning on tap water and it tasted a bit like cream soda afterwards (and no, it didn't taste that way before I did so). Extended family have gotten health boosts after eating the food I make.

If you walk into a room where someone was angrily punching a wall, and you touch that wall you'll feel the anger they put into it. If you touch a child's teddy, and sense it you will feel the energy of the child and their emotions they have put into it over the years. If you eat a meal from someone who loves and cares deeply about who they are making the food for, you will taste the difference compared to a dish by someone who doesn't.

Most people don't even notice it, because they're too numbed out. Some even on the low level get a feeling about things, but may not understand it. That doesn't mean it's not there. I'm sure most would pay big bucks to eat a meal made by a pure soul who wouldn't taint the food consumed with nasty gunk in their aura.

I am cooking regularly, almost each day, and it tastes good, not because of my Aura, but because of practice.

I believe your Dad was a good cook, because he was creative in his cooking, had good taste and actually wanted to cook food other people will enjoy.

On the other hand, I believe your mother was a bad cook, because she thought that her food is perfect, eventho it was not, and didn’t want to change their cooking, as this would mean that her current cooking is bad.

Again, your energy does not flow into the dish and changes it’s taste. I highly highly highly doubt that.

tabby said:
NinRick said:
jrvan said:

I actually agree with this to some extent. Food is one conduit of interpersonal energy from one person to another tied to deep emotions and stability in Astrology and that's why many times those in miserable and tense situations with others get obese. You can see this on My 600lb Life and other shows. Often times, when they start doing everything for themselves, split up with someone or stop talking to someone, they lose the weight. It's not just enabling, feederism or co-dependency, it often is the energy of what they are consuming that is inscribing the miserable process into their habits over and over again.

Another thing I really advise people to do is to cleanse their kitchen or wherever people make food. Until I did this there were a lot of arguments, now there are much fewer.

The real black truth is this.

At a purely animalistic / natural level, men want to be sexually desired, and deep down the reason why men want to enter into a relationship with a woman - in 90% of cases -to delude themselves that they are desireable. Most men would sleep around if they could.

Women aren’t sexually attracted to 80% of men. However, they enter into relationships with someone of more or less attractiveness for social purposes or for security, not out of genuine sexual desire.

The ideal is to enter into a relationship which leads to both security and eroticism, but most people don’t do that just due to how lopsided romance is at a purely animalistic level.

This is also why female sexual desire was associated with chaos and destruction in most indo-European cultures. Let that reign and social organization breaks down.

The best way forward imo is to accept who you are and stop deluding yourself. If you can enter into a relationship where a woman genuinely desires you erotically (like you get her wet), be thankful for that. If not, do everything you can to be attractive. If it’s too late / you’re sol, accept it. Better than entering a miserable marriage with some nagging woman. “Dale, you’re supposed to make lunches for the kids on Tuesdays!”

Also worth saying that the fact that OP has had to write a doctoral thesis of mental gymnastics to come across as less shallow out of some sense of guilt shows that erotic love ain’t pure.

And I’m speaking about relationships at a purely animalistic / Satan level (Lucifer is angel and devil, we are an image of Lucifer) humanity is god and titan, we are also spiritual and animal. Obviously the spiritual complicates it some more and enables men who are not the top in physical attractiveness can take actions to improve their sexual desire ability as a man, including your social desireability, but we live in a world where most people are impulsive / animalistic, so don’t be too hard on yourself if you can’t meet the standards of animalistic people.

Eamonomae said:

Most men would sleep around if they could.
Not everyone is like this. Most people who sleep around do so because of their astrological makeup. Gemini venus men for example are almost always cheaters or polyamorous and any others who claim to want monogamy are lying to themselves and others. Same for women who have mars in Gemini. It has been said that a lot of water in the chart can offset this but I have yet to see where this is the case. Other than that, many people lack depth and maturity for monogamy in the first place and impulse control, as today in society everything is hypersexualized as well and often times to unhealthy degrees. There are people by nature who are monogamous in thought and action and take this very seriously. Believe it or not, I have rejected very attractive men purely because their bedmate count was too high. I consider them way too high-risk.

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with people who are naturally this way but it's dishonest for them to approach someone for something exclusive. Both men and women do this and as we all know there are countless stories of cheating. I recently read some very heartwrenching ones.

This is also why female sexual desire was associated with chaos and destruction in most indo-European cultures. Let that reign and social organization breaks down.
This is a jewish lie and another product of how jewish programming in mainstream religion has attacked sexuality as well as women sexuality especially in general. All the ancient pagan cultures celebrated sexuality and women were not looked down upon for expressing their sexuality, nor were they looked at as "unclean" for having their period. It was a time of celebration as this represents the cycle of life.

sexual energy is the human lifeforce itself and the kundalini serpent, And the serpent itself is feminine (correct me if I'm wrong guys, but last I checked..)

I am not saying every person should go out and fuck everyone. But the suppression of anyone's sexual nature (barring actual perversions that aren't between two consensual human adults...) is not the natural way at all, as sexual energy empowers the human soul. Sex magick in itself is ancient.

Eamonomae said:

Women aren’t sexually attracted to 80% of men. However, they enter into relationships with someone of more or less attractiveness for social purposes or for security, not out of genuine sexual desire.

The ideal is to enter into a relationship which leads to both security and eroticism, but most people don’t do that just due to how lopsided romance is at a purely animalistic level.

And as for this, This corresponds to what I wrote here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=389600#p389600 it actually describes why caring about looks is far from shallow, but remember this is still only a fraction of the whole picture also, no self respecting women wants an orc, even a "cute" one. Just the mentally ill cavewomen who think that only looks matter, or only care about sex ;)

I too wish for this ideal. I have often lamented that good looks along with a kind and genuine personality are rarely found in one person and I have refused to compromise by only going for someone who has only either one. if everyone really worked to improve themselves on all levels this ideal would be well within reach, but people simply have to stop being lazy and entitled. I am familiar with the 80 percent statistic and I don't think it lies...however I don't think women have that much of an advantage either. If they did as far as aesthetics and could actually be someones first choice, there would be less cheaters. I'm gonna give an example. When I was at a job some 10 hours a way from home (im a traveling boilermaker), towards the end of the job, some of the guys wanted to drag me to go out to eat and to the strip club, jaguars specifically. I didn't care, as someone who lived in NL and walked through Amsterdam it was nothing different for me. They even had the best chicken nuggets.

No homo though, the only girls that I saw there that were objectively hot and maybe even victories secret tier were maybe like 1-2. The rest were fat, had excessive cellulite and stretchmarks and an obvious mom bod. I was surprised, as this was essentially like a sexworker place, and if you are going to sell sex it has to be done well right? Well jaguars proved me wrong...Well things like the body positive movement and inclusivity have also introduced things like plus size lingere, overweight models and other things. Its no wonder no one gives a shit anymore, because the bar has been lowered. It honestly really sad. If men and women alike actually put in the effort for sex appeal the porn industry, strip clubs, prostitution rings and other sexworking business would go extinct, as the need for fantasy would be gone as a result from people working hard to improve themselves in body and mind into reality for a better quality life and relationship. But oy vey...the jews would loose so many shekels!

NinRick said:
tabby said:
NinRick said:

I am cooking regularly, almost each day, and it tastes good, not because of my Aura, but because of practice.

I believe your Dad was a good cook, because he was creative in his cooking, had good taste and actually wanted to cook food other people will enjoy.

On the other hand, I believe your mother was a bad cook, because she thought that her food is perfect, eventho it was not, and didn’t want to change their cooking, as this would mean that her current cooking is bad.

Again, your energy does not flow into the dish and changes it’s taste. I highly highly highly doubt that.

What you believe about my parents based on a couple sentences I provided you, doesn't amount to much other than an empty argument. I said to try it, but if you want to remain stubborn go ahead.

There's a section under Evoking Elements in the JoS about how applying an element to water can change the taste of the water but hey, what would I know right?

Evoke the Element of Fire again, but this time, have a glass of tepid water in front of you and draw the Fire from all directions and condense it into the glass of water. It is best to use a clear glass with this exercise. Imagine the water getting hotter and hotter with the Fire Element.

If you are successful, the water will increase in temperature by a few degrees. When finished, you can taste the water and it should have an unusual taste to it if you were successful.

Practice, to touch on your point there, only pushes food so far. When you apply energy you can make even ordinary home food taste a lot better. You're only paying attention to the physical thing, not what it's telling you energetically. Someone could be an amazing cook, and make the best meal you've eaten (at least physically). But if they're dying of cancer you'll taste it, and as much as your mind might get tricked into thinking it's good food, your psychic taste buds and aura will be telling you a different story.

If certain energy in the air can make it smell different, say in the presence of an astral form, is it really so far fetched to your mind that food (which naturally already has an energy as all things do) can have its taste affected by the energy its imbued with?

Eamonomae said:
Also worth saying that the fact that OP has had to write a doctoral thesis of mental gymnastics to come across as less shallow out of some sense of guilt shows that erotic love ain’t pure.

And I’m speaking about relationships at a purely animalistic / Satan level (Lucifer is angel and devil, we are an image of Lucifer) humanity is god and titan, we are also spiritual and animal. Obviously the spiritual complicates it some more and enables men who are not the top in physical attractiveness can take actions to improve their sexual desire ability as a man, including your social desireability, but we live in a world where most people are impulsive / animalistic, so don’t be too hard on yourself if you can’t meet the standards of animalistic people.

You have misunderstood what I said completely. Mental gymnastics? Why would I feel guilty that I care about looks? I have never said they don't matter or that I don't care about them. Its not shallow to care about looks but its one sided and shallow to only care about looks in a person exclusively. In my previous posts I have described why looks matter. Some people only care about looks for sex and that's fine. But in a serious relationship if someone is going to put up with an abusive person for example just because they find them hot, yes that is shallow, because in an intimate relationship both matter. What mentally healthy person wants to be with an asshole no matter what they look like?

I don't know now at this point if you are here to troll or what. Satan is not an angel, angels are jewish thoughform filth. I remember seeing one of your first posts on this forum talking about how some "dark form of Lilith" lead you to something.

You are clearly getting the wrong idea about somethings. There is no "dark form" of any of our Gods and Lilith also only goes to who She wishes, She is not summoned.

the material and Animalistic side of humanity has its uses, the material aspect, the lower 3 chakras. but you are delusional if you think that's all humanity can develop.

In beautiful cases of lovers and some other, when people are sensitive and connected to each other, with empathy, food can have a more pronounced positive effect. By the energy of love and care, focus, also not only psychological but also in a very small nuanced way of the energy.

This can amplify the taste of the food. Yes.
This is wholly specific to the ability to perceive this and the strong bonds one may share.
I believe too that this is the case.

Some women do really achieve love spells by food. This is true as well. Food can have many layers that are translated in assimilation to even thoughts and emotions, this reflecting the strong mirror of the person involvement. Obviously, to a certain fine degree, do not take this out of contexts or derive more than this. A certain added layer of impression.

Tabby and Jrvan, you two sound like a beautiful wife and husband. I wish you two to have a vast beautiful life together, full of happiness and sustenance to Godhood. Never separate yourselves from a faith of beauty and love. Contain yourselves within the bonding of love, peace and understanding.

Eamonomae said:

You are taking the degeneracy and low-level activity around you as the law of the universe. We are to evolve out of these negative behaviors. Furthermore, looking at astrology should show you how complicated human relationships can become. Yes, men and women can have distinct desires, but the natal chart will give additional insight into their idea partner, romance, and sexuality.

We are not defined by the bottom barrel craziness that you see today. It is best to not ascribe these things to women or men as a whole.

tabby said:
But if they're dying of cancer you'll taste it, and as much as your mind might get tricked into thinking it's good food, your psychic taste buds and aura will be telling you a different story.

Cancer as a specific illness is one that is very heavy on these impressions, certain people that are open can smell this and sense this. Cancer is very distinctive from all illnesses.

NakedPluto said:
In beautiful cases of lovers and some other, when people are sensitive and connected to each other, with empathy, food can have a more pronounced positive effect. By the energy of love and care, focus, also not only psychological but also in a very small nuanced way of the energy.

This is wholly specific to the ability to perceive this and the strong bonds one may share.

Some women do really achieve love spells by food. This is true as well. Food can have many layers that are translated in assimilation to even thoughts and emotions, this reflecting the strong mirror of the person involvement. Obviously, to a certain fine degree, do not take this out of contexts or derive more than this. A certain added layer of impression.

Tabby and Jrvan, you two sound like a beautiful wife and husband. I wish you two to have a vast beautiful life together, full of happiness and sustenance to Godhood. Never separate yourselves from a faith of beauty and love. Contain yourselves within the bonding of love, peace and understanding.

I am sure of it, there are foods very connected to love spells as well like strawberries, cherries, chocolate and others. Many different herbs and spices correspond to different planets and zodiac signs so I am sure cooking with them can be used in a spell for something of their rulerships

Shadowcat said:
Eamonomae said:

Not everyone is like this. Most people who sleep around do so because of their astrological makeup. Gemini venus men for example are almost always cheaters or polyamorous and any others who claim to want monogamy are lying to themselves and others. Same for women who have mars in Gemini. It has been said that a lot of water in the chart can offset this but I have yet to see where this is the case. Other than that, many people lack depth and maturity for monogamy in the first place and impulse control, as today in society everything is hypersexualized as well and often times to unhealthy degrees. There are people by nature who are monogamous in thought and action and take this very seriously. Believe it or not, I have rejected very attractive men purely because their bedmate count was too high. I consider them way too high-risk.

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with people who are naturally this way but it's dishonest for them to approach someone for something exclusive. Both men and women do this and as we all know there are countless stories of cheating. I recently read some very heartwrenching ones.

This is a jewish lie and another product of how jewish programming in mainstream religion has attacked sexuality as well as women sexuality especially in general. All the ancient pagan cultures celebrated sexuality and women were not looked down upon for expressing their sexuality, nor were they looked at as "unclean" for having their period. It was a time of celebration as this represents the cycle of life.

sexual energy is the human lifeforce itself and the kundalini serpent, And the serpent itself is feminine (correct me if I'm wrong guys, but last I checked..)

I am not saying every person should go out and fuck everyone. But the suppression of anyone's sexual nature (barring actual perversions that aren't between two consensual human adults...) is not the natural way at all, as sexual energy empowers the human soul. Sex magick in itself is ancient.

High Priest mentioned something about it in the forums at one point. I believe it's mentioned somewhere in the other websites that the Kundalini is feminine but I'm having trouble finding it. That search feature isn't always friendly to work with.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The force of Satan, ie, the Kundalini, frequently is symbolized as a feminine force.

NakedPluto said:

Thank you for the well wishes.

I had no idea food could be used in love spells, though since I've used food in energy healing, I guess I should've connected those dots.

I'm wondering if this relates... Once I tried beef heart, and as I was preparing it for dinner I felt emotions in my head, impressions of its life right before it had been slaughtered. Contentment, confusion in the moments leading to its death, then a fraction of a second of fear when the animal knew it was about to die just before it was killed. It was the first time I'd had that happen, and I felt compelled to make a prayer for the life I'd hoped it had and the sustenance it was now giving me. As I was eating it, I could taste those emotions in the meat.

I don't usually have organ meat, it's a rare treat, but the experience makes me wonder. Compared to muscle meat, the organs seem to have a much more potent energy effect. I'm not really sure how to analyse it.

Shadowcat said:
I am sure of it, there are foods very connected to love spells as well like strawberries, cherries, chocolate and others. Many different herbs and spices correspond to different planets and zodiac signs so I am sure cooking with them can be used in a spell for something of their rulerships

That's true. Puts a new meaning on aphrodisiac.

Certain herbs can be activated and used in binding spells if I'm remembering right, ones ruled by Saturn.

NakedPluto said:
tabby said:
But if they're dying of cancer you'll taste it, and as much as your mind might get tricked into thinking it's good food, your psychic taste buds and aura will be telling you a different story.

Cancer as a specific illness is one that is very heavy on these impressions, certain people that are open can smell this and sense this. Cancer is very distinctive from all illnesses.

Aye. I've noticed that with the common cold even, people smell and feel funny a day or several days before they get sick even when they don't show symptoms. I used to think I was some freak because when I mentioned it to my family growing up they were surprised and couldn't do it.

Same with attraction now that I think about it.... I guess it goes without saying people would have an easier time getting the right mates, healthy ones at that, if they paid more attention to energy than what their head is telling them (fixing karma here being a given).

Shadowcat said:
Eamonomae said:
I don't know now at this point if you are here to troll or what. Satan is not an angel, angels are jewish thoughform filth. I remember seeing one of your first posts on this forum talking about how some "dark form of Lilith" lead you to something.

You are clearly getting the wrong idea about somethings. There is no "dark form" of any of our Gods and Lilith also only goes to who She wishes, She is not summoned.

the material and Animalistic side of humanity has its uses, the material aspect, the lower 3 chakras. but you are delusional if you think that's all humanity can develop.

I’m a neophyte so I am more than open to being corrected on some wrong things or wrong take always from my own experiences.

I will say that I think things are definitely pretty complex to what the gods are and how they interact across various systems. And this “dark form of Lilith” was not Lilith per se, it was a dark distorted version of her that was syncretized with other deities that was a manifestation of the lowest bestial forms of womanhood (a dark version of Mother Earth perhaps?)

(Lilith herself in my experience
is very motherly and caring, and filled me with self worth). But things get more complicated because Lilith identifies herself with dark deities (she’s the Black Madonna, the Dark Aphrodite [as Aphrodite in some Greco-Roman cults had a dark aspect]), and she claims to be what Morgan le Fay is based on as well as among others.

I could be wrong, delusional, or interpreting things incorrectly, open for correction.

Satan is not an angel, angels are jewish thoughform filth.

The main angels? Sure. But before Jewish corruption, angels served the role as deities. You see this in the Yazidi faith, where the Archangels and Satan are emanations of the divine. I don’t think it’s therefore wrong to equivocate “angel” with “god” - certainly some privy in the Church were aware of that. See “Theosis” or even Milton’s Paradise Lost where Raphael explains to Adam the goal of man is to become as he is.

Christianity and Judaism as a whole is just a corrupted Plato applied to an already corrupted Jewish mythology. Most of Christianity was stolen from Orphism, which was one of Lucifer’s main sects, in a cosmic ironic twist.

Therefore, I don’t think it’s wrong to say that Lucifer, as the divine ideal for man, mirrors man’s “spiritual” and “animalistic” aspects in the same way Lucifer has an “angel” aspect and a “devil” aspect.

After all, the division between those two as incompatible is Jewish nonsense. Balance of both is required to be as Lucifer is.

You are taking the degeneracy and low-level activity around you as the law of the universe. We are to evolve out of these negative behaviors. Furthermore, looking at astrology should show you how complicated human relationships can become. Yes, men and women can have distinct desires, but the natal chart will give additional insight into their idea partner, romance, and sexuality.

We are not defined by the bottom barrel craziness that you see today. It is best to not ascribe these things to women or men as a whole.

Hard to see light in the darkness, especially as you are starting out.

Eamonomae said:
Shadowcat said:
Eamonomae said:

I’m a neophyte so I am more than open to being corrected on some wrong things or wrong take always from my own experiences.

I will say that I think things are definitely pretty complex to what the gods are and how they interact across various systems. And this “dark form of Lilith” was not Lilith per se, it was a dark distorted version of her that was syncretized with other deities that was a manifestation of the lowest bestial forms of womanhood (a dark version of Mother Earth perhaps?)

(Lilith herself in my experience
is very motherly and caring, and filled me with self worth). But things get more complicated because Lilith identifies herself with dark deities (she’s the Black Madonna, the Dark Aphrodite [as Aphrodite in some Greco-Roman cults had a dark aspect]), and she claims to be what Morgan le Fay is based on as well as among others.

I could be wrong, delusional, or interpreting things incorrectly, open for correction.

Satan is not an angel, angels are jewish thoughform filth.

The main angels? Sure. But before Jewish corruption, angels served the role as deities. You see this in the Yazidi faith, where the Archangels and Satan are emanations of the divine. I don’t think it’s therefore wrong to equivocate “angel” with “god” - certainly some privy in the Church were aware of that. See “Theosis” or even Milton’s Paradise Lost where Raphael explains to Adam the goal of man is to become as he is.

Christianity and Judaism as a whole is just a corrupted Plato applied to an already corrupted Jewish mythology. Most of Christianity was stolen from Orphism, which was one of Lucifer’s main sects, in a cosmic ironic twist.

Therefore, I don’t think it’s wrong to say that Lucifer, as the divine ideal for man, mirrors man’s “spiritual” and “animalistic” aspects in the same way Lucifer has an “angel” aspect and a “devil” aspect.

After all, the division between those two as incompatible is Jewish nonsense. Balance of both is required to be as Lucifer is.

Hard to see light in the darkness, especially as you are starting out.

Alright give me a minute to try to read your reply because it looks like you enveloped my quote with it lmao. Mercury retro yay.

Ahh ok. Yes.

So here is the thing. I am not certain what or who you feel you interacted with but I know this wasn't Lilith. If there is anything you should know if you are serious about being an SS and connecting to any of the Gods, always remember that they must be of Satan. All the Gods and Demons of the Goetia here on Jos are of Satan and are human-friendly. Although there are Gods not listed that also are, there is no way to know who for sure, especially as a new person who isn't very open...All I can say is, with any entity that is actually of Satan, the relations will be of positivity and growth. There ARE Gods out there that are not human-friendly or aligned with Satan as well. You are better off focusing on the Gods known to us here. If there are other Gods aligned with Satan not listed here that end up contacting you, they will not be "dark" or "bestial" versions of anyone or anything nor will they come from any dark low vibrational realms etc.

Lucifer and Satan are the same but the term angel has nothing to do with Him. See here about the ugly truth about alien beings, as well as the Truth about Satan: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/The_Truth_About_Angels.html

Angels are ugly disgusting human-hating beings. If you want I will link you to other testimonies on these creatures, also ones I have heard from others IRL first hand. Father Satan is nothing like these hideous beings.

tabby said:
Shadowcat said:
Eamonomae said:

High Priest mentioned something about it in the forums at one point. I believe it's mentioned somewhere in the other websites that the Kundalini is feminine but I'm having trouble finding it. That search feature isn't always friendly to work with.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The force of Satan, ie, the Kundalini, frequently is symbolized as a feminine force.

Ah yes i thought as much thank you :)

Abyssos said:
I cannot agree with the complete romanticizing of white men either or any other Gentile race of men, or their women. No one is perfect or innocent. Since Highschool on to this day, I cannot count how many of men from my own race I have witnessed behave like orcs or immature children, or with excessive cruelty to others just to look tough for their "in crowd."...a behavior I abhor. No one is an exception when it comes to who has been affected by low-tier shit from the enemy, resulting in how people interact with their external environment without caring about how this affects others.

As a side note to the general public here and one last comment on this matter at all:
The things I have mentioned in any posts pertaining to these matters have nothing to do with black pill red pill or PUA shit, which are all extremes and the essence of delusions, ones I don't agree with, But what I have mentioned is based on my personal experience and observations on and offline.

I am hoping people have not been thinking that Shadowcat for example is talking to everyone from some high horse. If this isn't the case then great, But none the less I'm just another person with everyone here in the foxhole, to put it as another analogy another SS made before. I have said the things I have said from painful experiences. Lifelong ones. I can't count how many times I was meanly rejected as the ugly duckling growing up..behind my back. Later on, being constantly compared to others told I was imagined to sound different and look different. Some fat bitch had the audacity to tell my exes mother, "why is he even with her? she has a hot body but her face looks manly!" No standing up for me nothing...yet if it was one of her sons she would have had a fit....and I tried to love her like my own mother, only to have her throw that in the trash. What's more, my ex told me this, along with also compiling the comments his friends made about me, not mean ones, but ones essentially telling him "I wouldn't have" as far as looks...he often would tell me I wasn't near what "he could get."

The beginning of our relationship, in retrospect I know I wasn't his first choice..i even had to take initiative to tell the other girl that we were a thing when he refused to say anything to "hurt her feelings" in addition to having to prompt him to remove his damn dating profile.

Throughout the relationship, I was compared to others ALOT, berated for my skin complexion, And even had to witness my partner ogling others in front of me, which I received backlash for when I protested. I'm also not going to say I was the easiest to live with, as my temper back then was horrid. My personality was and still is far from perfect. He always demanded I put on makeup and wanted to control the way I dressed, which I shat on, but nonetheless, he bitched about constantly. I remember him comparing me to pictures of other alluring women he had on his computer or in movies we watched saying things like "don't you want this?" I found a poem on his PC titled "her." It was about someone essentially lamenting that they could not go for someone they fawned over because they were taken. He lied to me since long after we parted, but I know in my heart he wrote it, and it cut deep AF.

I can't change the reality that he experienced that I was honestly never his first choice and that he was basically "settling" because he was lonely and just wanted someone. When I say do not settle I mean DO NOT SETTLE. You will hurt yourself and someone else in the long run. I wish he would have just had a spine in the beginning and saved me my entire 20s and told me NO. I ended up being cheated on.

I got tired of being bitched at for my bad skin and other unattractive things. Do you know what I did? I started doing something about them. It hurt badly to basically be told I was ugly my whole life so instead of being entitled and lazy I started doing something about it because I WANT to feel good about myself and please someone I would want to attract, not just in body but personality too. My posts about improving looks and personality for that matter have nothing to do with PUA or black pill or alpha chad bullshit, but because I don't want you guys to go through what I have.

I want you to be the best versions of yourselves in all ways to attract whoever and whatever you want and be empowered and confident. I don't want anyone to be made to feel bad about themselves or that what they want to reach is impossible. I want them to know they can get it if they work for it and be realistic about certain things. because this IS reality. If you are told you are ugly or have an unattractive personality your whole life but you want a relationship of substance, why feel defeated and bitch and whine about it instead of trying to fix it? The initial pain of acceptance of how reality is in the present moment will allow you to have a benchmark on where to start improving.

So let go of your ego and admit that something might have to change and stop feeling entitled like something should come to you for nothing. "Why should I stop being an incompassionate smart ass?" "Why should I have better hygiene and lose weight? urgh, people are so pickkyyyy i deserve to be loved!"

Because I guarantee it won't, and if it does, it will settle, and hurt you in the process...

I now have great skin, have refined certain personality traits, (still working progress), am working for lower body fat (I'm thin now but I want to be toned completely), and even my eyebrow shape is more attractive now, of which I have gotten compliments on. Although I had no success with online dating due to the degenerate hook-up culture, since most of them only wanted sex and I declined, I got messages from objectively very attractive people and many thought due to how attractive I was to them that I wasn't even real. one even went to lengths to make me verify myself because he couldn't believe me that I was real and not a damn catfish.

This is the last I will say on this matter here, as it has been enough. I know Abyssos isn't going to budge and I'm not going to try to make him. You all can do the things all I've ever named as far as self improvement, without the black pill pua redpill alpha chad bs. Just be an SS and self-improve in all ways, In body personality, and soul, as much as you can, and you will have the best options for you in life in all facets of life. Some things, weather with the body or soul can be corrected shortly while other things can take longer or lifetimes. You don't need any of the other nut groups to tell you this.

Abyssos said:
I don't want to give the impression that I am saying this to virtue-signal, my views are significantly more radical and brutal than anything he's saying, but what he's saying is mostly comprised of distracting red herring schizophrenic nonsense.

I know he isn't actually trying to insult Lilith with the "Dark manifestation of Lilith" phrase he keeps saying. It's not that the phrase is insulting to the Gods or anything, it's just schizo talk, that's all. It's laughable. As soon as I see that terminology, I know I'm reading the words of a xian gnostic judeo-schizo 4Chan /x/ occultist.
I never used the phrase "dark manifestation of Lilith". The O9A's main female deity, Shugara, led me to the blackpill. Shugara is a mish-mash deity of various dark goddesses (including Lilith) but they larp and pretend she was some japanese withcraft goddess.

"How do you know this"
I was actually a Christcuck for a while and for years thought Satanism was just Jewish nonsense - Lucien Greaves, Satanic Temple, all that jazz. The O9A's existence as well as this entity's name popped out of nowhere after going through the turmoil the blackpill caused.

I think at some level Lilith was connected to this experience either by virtue of her letting this happen to me or by the ways different deities can be directly connected to each other.

In my case I had an unhealthy optimistic view of women which was crushed by the blackpill, and that was what I had to overcome. I fully integrated it within me, but it almost broke my mind when I realized how women operate romantically and how much looks matter.

I work out every single day, go to bed at 9:00 PM and wake up at 4:00. I'm in great shape. I'm well aware of the blackpill and do my best to maximize my attractiveness.

I know he isn't actually trying to insult Lilith with the "Dark manifestation of Lilith" phrase he keeps saying. It's not that the phrase is insulting to the Gods or anything, it's just schizo talk, that's all. It's laughable. As soon as I see that terminology, I know I'm reading the words of a xian gnostic judeo-schizo 4Chan /x/ occultist. People that use that cringe terminology need to be bullied, made fun of, and endlessly ridiculed.

You couldn't bully for shit. Do it.

Everything that is going on in the world is unnatural. Men and Women are not supposed to be acting in this way. Don't worry though. Everything is going to be fine soon.

tabby said:
NakedPluto said:
tabby said:

Aye. I've noticed that with the common cold even, people smell and feel funny a day or several days before they get sick even when they don't show symptoms. I used to think I was some freak because when I mentioned it to my family growing up they were surprised and couldn't do it.

Same with attraction now that I think about it.... I guess it goes without saying people would have an easier time getting the right mates, healthy ones at that, if they paid more attention to energy than what their head is telling them (fixing karma here being a given).

Yes, I believe this as an ability is not so common and specific to sensible people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back