Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

grounding myself

On this website it writes:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

Other effective methods of psychic self-defense include grounding oneself. Get physical, indulge yourself physically, watch something funny and lighthearted on the TV, and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while. It is also a good thing to meet with friends- anything to focus on the physical world and forget the astral. When our minds are preoccupied and focused on something of interest, even the most determined spirit will have a hard time getting through. Avoid right side of the brain activities, like listening to music, artwork, video games, and mentally drifting.

When i do something physical, do i need to focus on environment around me, or how to indulge myself physically?
What does it mean?

JoS Cyber Security said:

Other effective methods of psychic self-defense include grounding oneself. Get physical, indulge yourself physically, watch something funny and lighthearted on the TV, and just turn your mind away from magick and the occult for a while. It is also a good thing to meet with friends- anything to focus on the physical world and forget the astral. When our minds are preoccupied and focused on something of interest, even the most determined spirit will have a hard time getting through. Avoid right side of the brain activities, like listening to music, artwork, video games, and mentally drifting.

When i do something physical, do i need to focus on environment around me, or how to indulge myself physically?
What does it mean?

It means get your mind off the spiritual, do anything else but that. If you're focusing too hard you're missing the point.

JoS Cyber Security said:

What does it mean?

You have to have a life, you can't just live only doing SS practices and things that plug you into either imagination or heavy things.

It does not open up the left side of the brain to be like this and leads one into fantasyland where enemy attacks are potentially more potent. The Lower Chakras also need a strong foundation to function on.

Indulgence can be eating good food, socializing, having fun with friends, exercising, sport, dance, sex, physical hobbies like fishing, teaching, etc.

Another thing - when humans are not physically fulfilled they tend to get anxiety and end up staying up or torturing themselves with insomnia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back