Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No scholarship for white male

Masterj810610

https://www.lesoleil.com/2023/01/06...-etudiantes-302b85870070b8d68258b1a91736f630

Its in french but I will resume it for all of you who can't read feench.

In Canada, there is a federal program that gives money to Univesity for them to grant scholarship and fund to students who are doing science's research. The Government wont allow any money if there is too much white male (and not disable) in those fields.

Université Laval (in Québec) is one of those universities who are target by being too white. Many faculties are asking the school board too keep the pressure on the gouvernment to chang those stupids rules...

Im kind of shock (and not at the same time) that we need to fight like that... hope they get the money they deserve.

These quota systems are shit. If only whites want to take the program then great and if others want to take sure. In the end it is all about the money and getting grants from the feds. Feds keep pushing equality quotas but does that really help those who take those programs? How about people who are talented and wish to take the program regardless of race or gender.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back