Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It may sound crazy but I want to be a guardian

AshStarIshtar_88

Hello!

Yeah, you may not like me sure after all the aggressive nature I had in the topic Leniency and Tolerance on the forums, but I only want to say one honest thing: I AM SORRY for what I did in that topic.

I acknowledge I did a lot of wrongdoing and, besides making myself a total laughable toy, I also wasted time and energy of people on that topic.

I honestly am sorry for what I did.

Now, by reading this topic I want you to, if you want of course, grant me the role of guardian as I want to have some forgiveness from Father Satan and the Gods, by contributing to this community.

Sorry again for being a doutchebag and not listening to Father Satan and the Gods.

I have been a total hypocrite in my life but now I sincerely want to repair what I did negatively in the past.

Hail Satan and the Gods and may the Wrath of the Gods unleash to the Jews.

Well I am not sure who you really are and if you are a troll or actually serious, but it doesn't matter I will respond to your post. You aren't just given the title of Guardian by simply asking, It's a path you need to be completely serious about, Your actions must speak for you not your words. You will have to work hard, prove yourself, contribute to this community and Learn to carry yourself in a way other people will look up to. You cannot just simply ask to be a Guardian, especially as a means of forgiveness. you have to show something for it. Start from the bottom and work on yourself and work yourself to the top. Most importantly ask yourself is this really what you want. Is this truly something you are willing to work hard for, invest all of your time into. If the answer is Yes then I hope to see you at the top once you reach there. If you want to seek forgiveness you and do better you must work on yourself and Trust in father Satan, ask him for his guidance.

I give my covenant to him that trusts in me -Satan (from The Al Jilwah The Black Book of Satan)

AshStarIshtar_88 said:

Titles are given as a result of hard work and serious effort. Also understand that the title itself does not grant you a good reputation, but it is the reputation which earns the title. There are many within JoS who can already be held in very high esteem, despite not having any official title. This was the result of their efforts in advancing Satanism.

You have posted many things which, beyond being annoying, also made me doubt your loyalty to either JoS or the Gods. This is a separate issue from simply being lazy or incompetent. It is also made harder by the fact that this has ruined communication which may have resolved these loyalty problems.

If you have genuinely good intentions in your heart, then I highly recommend you talk to the Gods about this. I also wish you good luck, but also want you to know that this problem won't get resolved overnight. It will take a large effort to convince people that you won't just suddenly betray them again.

AshStarIshtar_88 said:
Hello!

Yeah, you may not like me sure after all the aggressive nature I had in the topic Leniency and Tolerance on the forums, but I only want to say one honest thing: I AM SORRY for what I did in that topic.

I acknowledge I did a lot of wrongdoing and, besides making myself a total laughable toy, I also wasted time and energy of people on that topic.

Now, by reading this topic I want you to, if you want of course, grant me the role of guardian as I want to have some forgiveness from Father Satan and the Gods, by contributing to this community.

Sorry again for being a doutchebag and not listening to Father Satan and the Gods.

I have been a total hypocrite in my life but now I sincerely want to repair what I did negatively in the past.

If someone told me to describe you in 4 words, I would say „naive little stupid boy“.

AshStarIshtar_88 said:
Hello!

Basically you are going from emotional whim to emotional whim which strongly highlights you are not developed or understand the JoS on a fundamental level or how you could relate to it.

Certainly trolling isn't helping neither you nor the topic at hand, or your ambition. To want to be a JoS Guardian is a good idea yet it requires meticulous efforts and work.

Likely as you admit it makes you feel worse, as you know this is against the Gods, who try to create a proper community for human growth and advancement, which by doing certain things one isn't really helping or engaging in regular exchange with people but rather toxicity.

The replies of others are more than sufficient to explain how these things go.

It's very good and also brave that you have admitted of being wrong in your previous modes of action yet what remains is to actually do what is necessary for yourself to grow now.

I feel compelled to give a more serious reply just in case I'm wrong about you and you're serious.

Being a JoS Guardian is an extremely huge responsibility to the community. If you want to have this responsibility then you need to work towards being capable of carrying it. Our Guardians have years of experience in so many different areas which has equipped them with the set of skills, knowledge and wisdom to be able to fulfill their duties for Satan and all of us. This experience was gained from walking the path as a Spiritual Satanist and learning from the Powers of Hell. They are vetted and they are chosen, and they are above and beyond even some of the former clergy members who left. It's a higher standard now.

Furthermore, you don't need to be a Guardian to make amends. All one needs to do is walk their path and advance as a Satanist. If you show the community that you are serious then they will take you seriously, and everything will be well.

First you need to stop jewing around. Then you need to work for multiple years to develop yourself and to contribute to this community. Maybe then you could be someone of value.

Even if you were to obtain the title of guardian in this way, you would not be effectively accepted as a guardian.

AshStarIshtar_88 said:

You are saying that because one person was an infiltrator, therefore everyone must be? Beyond this, you make accusations without any evidence of wrongdoing. That is why I assume you are here to just troll and attack JoS, rather than serve any constructive purpose.

I also think you are smart enough to understand how this can be seen as simply damaging the trust within JoS, which is also what one of the intentions of Magestein was.

AshStarIshtar_88 said:
I mean, seriously? You had Mageson as your "High Priest" later to be found out that he was from the Enemy.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=410788#p410788

Magestein was known for what he is for years. There was no doubt on this by HPS Maxime and HP HoodedCobra for a long time.
----
I find it very interesting that, High Priest, Blitz and even Henu decided to answer me, awww they like me a lot. I salute their decision to answer.
Simply pointing realities out. Do not take it as affection towards you, because there is none.

AshStarIshtar_88 said:
I do not want to alimentate fury and anger too much, but do you really trust your own Guardians, such as Blitz or Lydia.

I mean, seriously? You had Mageson as your "High Priest" later to be found out that he was from the Enemy.

Lydia, Blitzkreig, and the other Guardians have proven their worth, trust and loyalty to JoS and our SS Community. They use their knowledge and wisdom to provide logical, rational, beneficial and uplifting answers and recommendations. They provide sound advice to the JoS Community and contribute with much improvement. So does many other highly valuable SS here.

The Guardians are very collected and do not cause any disputes, agitation or unnecessary arguments. The people causing this is of the Enemy, or, people on a low spiritual level with unattended psychological and emotional dysfunction.

A lot of responsibility comes with carrying certain titles such as JoS Guardian. If the criterias are not met from the person holding this title, then HPHC will remove their title. It is as simple as that. HPHC is also very advanced and psychic, he of all people can appoint the right person to such a title.

Lydia and Blitzkreig do not possess Mageson's personality and behavioral traits at all. Many have known for years that Mageson was a scam artist. He had certain characteristics that was apparent to say the least. I was one of those who knew it early on. This happened back in the time when we operated in the Yahoo! Groups. Mageson was petty enough to actually disprove my post and used my exact writing as his own. He stole my post. It was completely pathetic as it was just some basic information about Buddhism. My intuition got on high alert and he lost my trust completely after that as I knew what was up. I never said anything as I was a nobody compared to him back then. Though, I kept my eyes on him for years.

Scams, trolls, venal idiots, corrupted imbeciles, are all the same fools who will meet their ramifications under the wrath of our Gods. Never say you weren't warned.

"It may sound crazy"

hell-yeah-yes.gif

Btw, who was this Mageson fellow? I've read some interesting posts by him in the JoS Newsletter section, like this one:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6
Seems weird that such a knowlegable person would be an infiltrator, but perhaps it's about stolen information then somehow.
In what way was he an infiltrator and what was he trying to accomplish by that?

The entire reason why the criteria for being a Guardian or a Hp is higher now is to keep out scam artists, People of the enemy, and people who just want to have a flashy title. If for anything, what happened in the past was a lesson to help set such criteria now.

Besides it should be common sense for someone to work themselves into positions like Guardian by helping and working hard. kikes always eventually reveal themselves. They can't keep an act up forever, too much pretending to do good and helping they will eventually cause drama and chaos and be revealed.

I was younger when the yahoo groups were around. I wasn't very active in them at that age so I can't speak much on the situation with Mageson but I am very sure he wouldn't have been allowed to stay a HP and really cause us harm. He was probably there as a lesson of who we let gain titles, and helped set the ball rolling for what is expected now. So don't try to make it sound like we're naive for helping or answering you.

We already didn't trust you, but we answered anyway because everyone deserves a straightforward answer. Besides posts like this will still be here as a testament to just that, even when you are long gone.
Posts like this will help inspiring individuals who want to be a Guardian for real. And it will reveal to them the inner workings of the mind of the enemy.

xlnt said:
"It may sound crazy"

hell-yeah-yes.gif

Btw, who was this Mageson fellow? I've read some interesting posts by him in the JoS Newsletter section, like this one:
Seems weird that such a knowlegable person would be an infiltrator, but perhaps it's about stolen information then somehow.

Mageson was a high priest who had an overwhelmingly negative influence in the community, being one of the most consistently toxic and disrespectful people in the group, which due to their position meant this reflected into the rest of the group and many emulated and repeated these behaviors.

This created an overwhelmingly unwelcoming environment where even asking simple questions on relatively tame topics resulted in unnecessary disrespect or hostility. I recall more than once this person going on angry tangents stating people were hopeless simply because they were asking for further clarifications on a sermon or such.

In my opinion, all the issues this community had with the overly harsh and hostile attitude of some members, were as a direct result of the example this individual gave to the rest of the community.

Mageson not only created and propagated a toxic environment but also would regularly insult, disrespect and mock valuable members, sometimes even other high priests and make them look like fools to the rest of the community, instead of uplifting and respecting these people. By the time he was removed from this position it was at a point where any positives were completely outweighed by the negatives.

He was a person who showed himself totally capable of writing in excellent English with little if any errors. And yet many of his texts had numerous errors, questionable expressions and constantly made the same basic mistakes in spite of years of people explaining to him how to write "where". And considering the above it became obvious this was deliberate and only making himself and JoS look foolish due to his position.

Also, censorship was at an all time high during the time he held the position, and very regularly posts would be disapproved with little and most times, no explanation whatsoever. Curiously, while many genuine members complained about this, many drama threads, shitshows and blatant trolls were permitted.

Anytime you'd see a notification with his username on it, chances were you were likely being called a retard, moron or being mocked in some way, and oftentimes any attempts to respond were simply disapproved and deleted. It's annoying when a member behaves this way, it's a problem if a guardian did this, and when you have a high priest behaving like that it's a serious issue.

He also often attempted to push his personal biases and attempt to use his position to dictate to people how to live their lives such as with his nonsensical constant rants about how everybody must become a vegetarian.

I do not think he posted misinformation or malign writings for the most part. But one must question if those valuable writings and advice were presented as genuine contribution or merely as a cover up for all of the negatives he brought with him. Myself personally I completely agree with his removal.

xlnt said:
"It may sound crazy"

hell-yeah-yes.gif

Note also that mageson had a habit of deleting any threads or posts in which he behaved like a total clown in order to not have these things brought up to criticize him later. And any serious or genuine criticisms of him and his behavior wouldn't be on the forums for long.

So people looking back at his posts now won't see much of the truly problematic behavior this person had, but anybody who was active at the time can tell you the forum was a very uncomfortable and unwelcoming place with him around. So I understand why you may be confused as to why he was removed, but things happen for a reason, and something as serious as someone being booted from clergy will happen only for very good reasons.

Dahaarkan said:
Mageson was a high priest who had an overwhelmingly negative influence in the community, being one of the most consistently toxic and disrespectful people in the group, which due to their position meant this reflected into the rest of the group and many emulated and repeated these behaviors.

This created an overwhelmingly unwelcoming environment where even asking simple questions on relatively tame topics resulted in unnecessary disrespect or hostility. I recall more than once this person going on angry tangents stating people were hopeless simply because they were asking for further clarifications on a sermon or such.

In my opinion, all the issues this community had with the overly harsh and hostile attitude of some members, were as a direct result of the example this individual gave to the rest of the community.

Mageson not only created and propagated a toxic environment but also would regularly insult, disrespect and mock valuable members, sometimes even other high priests and make them look like fools to the rest of the community, instead of uplifting and respecting these people. By the time he was removed from this position it was at a point where any positives were completely outweighed by the negatives.

He was a person who showed himself totally capable of writing in excellent English with little if any errors. And yet many of his texts had numerous errors, questionable expressions and constantly made the same basic mistakes in spite of years of people explaining to him how to write "where". And considering the above it became obvious this was deliberate and only making himself and JoS look foolish due to his position.

Also, censorship was at an all time high during the time he held the position, and very regularly posts would be disapproved with little and most times, no explanation whatsoever. Curiously, while many genuine members complained about this, many drama threads, shitshows and blatant trolls were permitted.

Anytime you'd see a notification with his username on it, chances were you were likely being called a retard, moron or being mocked in some way, and oftentimes any attempts to respond were simply disapproved and deleted. It's annoying when a member behaves this way, it's a problem if a guardian did this, and when you have a high priest behaving like that it's a serious issue.

He also often attempted to push his personal biases and attempt to use his position to dictate to people how to live their lives such as with his nonsensical constant rants about how everybody must become a vegetarian.

I do not think he posted misinformation or malign writings for the most part. But one must question if those valuable writings and advice were presented as genuine contribution or merely as a cover up for all of the negatives he brought with him. Myself personally I completely agree with his removal.

Okay I see. Thanks for clarifying this. So he was a bitch to people basically? Wish I was there to see it.
Sounds almost a bit cringy, especially for a HP to act in such a way. Calling people retards, morons etc. does not exactly show maturity or wellbeing. Perhaps he was on drugs like that Salem Burke guy.

xlnt said:
Okay I see. Thanks for clarifying this. So he was a bitch to people basically? Wish I was there to see it.
Sounds almost a bit cringy, especially for a HP to act in such a way. Calling people retards, morons etc. does not exactly show maturity or wellbeing. Perhaps he was on drugs like that Salem Burke guy.

He was an actual infiltrator meant to destroy the community. That is why he was selective with his "mistakes". Being on drugs is a separate problem than aggression, mismanagement of mod status, purposefully writing in a confusing manner, etc.
Yes, it is related, but it isn't a full excuse.

AshStarIshtar_88 said:
blueFlame666 said:
Even if you were to obtain the title of guardian in this way, you would not be effectively accepted as a guardian.

(...)

Moreover, one thing is a role of Guardian, and the other thing is the Forgiveness coming from the Gods.

I do not want to alimentate fury and anger too much, but do you really trust your own Guardians, such as Blitz or Lydia.

(...)

You, though, are one of the more smart individuals of the team as realizing that I cannot be excepted as a guardian, related to my actions in the past and shilling, or however you may call it.

I find it very interesting that, High Priest, Blitz and even Henu decided to answer me, awww they like me a lot. I salute their decision to answer.

(...)

You on the other hand can continue on yours, I am not bothering anyone with my bullshit anymore.

No one is answering to you personally.
The answer given is the same for anyone who shares the same characteristics as yours.

Yes, I am smart, I just read my natal chart and it is confirmed according to Mercury / Uranus [ Trine ].
Yes, my judgment was right about you.

I also have a cynical aspect according to Saturn/Pluto [Square]
that I really think is true
since for example for stupid, idiot weaklings a visualization that comes to mind spontaneously, effortlessly
is their skull with a dagger if that helps.

So I guess you shouldn't count on a supposed given forgiveness from Gods,
it's not granted as not all Demons are friendly,
which you already know and I personally fully feel them why.

I'm also very lucky because I never experienced any rotten mageson.

And from Lydia and from Blitz I found knowledge that helped me and i trust to follow.

I don't care about you.

I don't care about anyone who can't win even a single battle in their miserable life.

xlnt said:

He is significantly worse than that. Magestein worked for the JoS for over a decade in an attempt to take it over from within, and subsequently destroy it.

Literally an attempt at deep infiltration, which he started with deliberately.

HPs Maxine and HP HoodedCobra we're aware of this some years before he was kicked out, they didn't give him any real power or information and basically let him flail around until the whole community realized on their own what mageson really is, so that he could be removed painlessly.

For years he had used the prestige of being HP, as well as the knowledge learned from HPs Maxine and HP HoodedCobra, and even the knowledge of other members, to raise his position in the eyes of members as a person of great merit and ability.

In reality, all of what he wrote was stolen knowledge from others or just random quotations from books which are worthless to SS.

He merely copied, never gave any input or vision of his own, as he didn't have any.

Well, except for the times he tried to equate Satan to jewsus, said everyone should be vegetarian, tried to promote literal communism as the solution to societies problems, etc, etc.

All the while attacking all people who criticized him with worthless insults, betting that his title of HP would protect him from critique and that the members who failed to see through his BS and placed him on a pedestal for the stolen knowledge of HPs Maxine and HP HoodedCobra he lauded as his own, would stand on his side and boo away those who gave him critique.

He also betted on it that through doing this repeatedly, attacking valuable members and censoring their posts by abusing his ability to moderate to block all meaningful input or critique (not random trolling or subversive commentary, but actual criticism of quality and valuable discourse), that the members with knowledge and ability would leave, leaving the JoS empty of talented or knowing people and destroying it from within.

HP HoodedCobra carefully worked to prevent that and to revert that situation, after he saw where this was heading.

The reason he wasn't booted immediately after it was found what he did and planned, is because his infiltration had been quite succesful to a point that kicking him out on the spot would have caused serious issues for the JoS, as the a lot of people didn't see the problem with him at the time and even stood on his side.

Very few of us truly realized what he was, but many of us did have serious issue with him for years over his behaviors and his mostly irrelevant posts.

He quite literally never posted anything meaningful. Even the so called spiritual knowledge he posted is merely stuff copied from books and almost useless on its own.

Since he knew nothing, he kept repeating over and over the same shit for years, before resorting to subversion of JoS material, which he started doing subliminally at first, to test the waters, and was pointed out by only a few members at the time, after which he kept ramping it up until quite literally trying to posts xian garbage as being true Spiritual Satanism.

Later on he worked with other jews who also tried to infiltrate the JoS to steal about 20k $ from members through a scam, which they used to set up an anti-JoS forum where they insult the JoS and especially HP HoodedCobra all day, as HP HoodedCobra is like literally the one who sullied all of magesteins plans and efforts of over a decade to infiltrate, subvert and destroy the JoS, all by himself mostly.

If not for the intervention that HP HoodedCobra did, as well as the foresight he had on the seriousness on this situation, the Joy of Satan would have been completely gone today.

Magestein did and still does countless petty things and attempts to attack the JoS, such as making accounts on random places and discrediting the RTR, making accounts here to insult HP HoodedCobra or even members like myself.

These posts don't really get to the forum as these are identified and moderated, but he has been doing it for years ever since he was shown the door, and even before that.

The true extend of things he did and planned is too much to fully write, but it is confirmed beyond any doubt that he was literally a planted infiltrator with the mission or goal to completely take over the JoS from within and destroy it.

Also to find as much information on valuable members and especially the HP's as possible, to be able to threaten and destroy them as well.

He began to freak out when the RTR's came out, as all the rabbi's did, and tried to ramp up his subversion of the JoS, but he didn't have the keys to the door so he couldn't do anything in the end, and in desperation he resorted to discrediting the RTR instead, which is what finally got the majority of members to notice his true allegiance and allowed for him to be kicked out painlessly.

He was no longer able to pretend, and couldn't keep up appearances anymore, so he exposed himself and destroyed himself.

After which all the crap he tried for years became obvious for most here, as suddenly everything came together and the picture was clear as day.

Hail Satan!

blueFlame666 said:

Just be careful about mentioning aspects of your natal chart, as with enough placements someone can recreate it. It is unfortunate because I do enjoy getting closer to SS in this way, but security is always the priority.

Also, please be careful about making statements that could be seen as threatening.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=412624 time=1673323573 user_id=21286]
blueFlame666 said:

Just be careful about mentioning aspects of your natal chart, as with enough placements someone can recreate it. It is unfortunate because I do enjoy getting closer to SS in this way, but security is always the priority.

Also, please be careful about making statements that could be seen as threatening.

Thank you.

They threaten me, they threaten my future.

The few people here should be wasting their time on babysitting morons instead on focusing their energy on programs for development / empowerment for example.

Because people who may live in an islamic environment will never be here because that would be dangerous for their lives, so what do they do?

They are waiting for a miraculous post that will help them.

They threaten us.

Primal said:
This forum attracts the weirdest types of trolls.

Unfortunately it does.

You have the jews to "thank" for that(best done with a healthy dose of RTR), for diminishing the value of Spiritual Satanism in the eyes of the ignorant and blind through the abrahamic programs and the corruptions of the world to bring peoples understanding to the lowest points.

VoiceofEnki said:
Primal said:
This forum attracts the weirdest types of trolls.

Unfortunately it does.

You have the jews to "thank" for that(best done with a healthy dose of RTR), for diminishing the value of Spiritual Satanism in the eyes of the ignorant and blind through the abrahamic programs and the corruptions of the world to bring peoples understanding to the lowest points.

A troll that wants to change his attitude, a troll who now wants to develop and even acknowledged that what he does is wrong?

This is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darkpagan666 said:
AshStarIshtar_88 said:

Lydia, Blitzkreig, and the other Guardians have proven their worth, trust and loyalty to JoS and our SS Community. They use their knowledge and wisdom to provide logical, rational, beneficial and uplifting answers and recommendations. They provide sound advice to the JoS Community and contribute with much improvement. So does many other highly valuable SS here.

The Guardians are very collected and do not cause any disputes, agitation or unnecessary arguments. The people causing this is of the Enemy, or, people on a low spiritual level with unattended psychological and emotional dysfunction.

A lot of responsibility comes with carrying certain titles such as JoS Guardian. If the criterias are not met from the person holding this title, then HPHC will remove their title. It is as simple as that. HPHC is also very advanced and psychic, he of all people can appoint the right person to such a title.

Lydia and Blitzkreig do not possess Mageson's personality and behavioral traits at all. Many have known for years that Mageson was a scam artist. He had certain characteristics that was apparent to say the least. I was one of those who knew it early on. This happened back in the time when we operated in the Yahoo! Groups. Mageson was petty enough to actually disprove my post and used my exact writing as his own. He stole my post. It was completely pathetic as it was just some basic information about Buddhism. My intuition got on high alert and he lost my trust completely after that as I knew what was up. I never said anything as I was a nobody compared to him back then. Though, I kept my eyes on him for years.

Scams, trolls, venal idiots, corrupted imbeciles, are all the same fools who will meet their ramifications under the wrath of our Gods. Never say you weren't warned.

Ok thank you, whoever you are, Mister, for telling me this.

Though you should know that an imbecile, a coward and such is totally no worthy of the Gods, so I do not know why they may receive their wrath :?:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=412301 time=1673155523 user_id=21286]
AshStarIshtar_88 said:

You are saying that because one person was an infiltrator, therefore everyone must be? Beyond this, you make accusations without any evidence of wrongdoing. That is why I assume you are here to just troll and attack JoS, rather than serve any constructive purpose.

I also think you are smart enough to understand how this can be seen as simply damaging the trust within JoS, which is also what one of the intentions of Magestein was.

Look, chill out so to say as I don't know anything about that guy, what I did was simply say some things which I found valid in my personal opinion.

Thank you for helping me, I guess this is what it is stipulated in your chart :)

SapphireDragon said:
The entire reason why the criteria for being a Guardian or a Hp is higher now is to keep out scam artists, People of the enemy, and people who just want to have a flashy title. If for anything, what happened in the past was a lesson to help set such criteria now.

Besides it should be common sense for someone to work themselves into positions like Guardian by helping and working hard. kikes always eventually reveal themselves. They can't keep an act up forever, too much pretending to do good and helping they will eventually cause drama and chaos and be revealed.

I was younger when the yahoo groups were around. I wasn't very active in them at that age so I can't speak much on the situation with Mageson but I am very sure he wouldn't have been allowed to stay a HP and really cause us harm. He was probably there as a lesson of who we let gain titles, and helped set the ball rolling for what is expected now. So don't try to make it sound like we're naive for helping or answering you.

We already didn't trust you, but we answered anyway because everyone deserves a straightforward answer. Besides posts like this will still be here as a testament to just that, even when you are long gone.
Posts like this will help inspiring individuals who want to be a Guardian for real. And it will reveal to them the inner workings of the mind of the enemy.

Look, I do not know what you consider about me, I said it clearly that I have changed and that I want to develop myself, and considering me a kike or an infiltrator, a shill or whatever is your choice to do this and not mines.

blueFlame666 said:
AshStarIshtar_88 said:
blueFlame666 said:

(...)

Moreover, one thing is a role of Guardian, and the other thing is the Forgiveness coming from the Gods.

(...)

You, though, are one of the more smart individuals of the team as realizing that I cannot be excepted as a guardian, related to my actions in the past and shilling, or however you may call it.

(...)

You on the other hand can continue on yours, I am not bothering anyone with my bullshit anymore.

No one is answering to you personally.
The answer given is the same for anyone who shares the same characteristics as yours.

Yes, I am smart, I just read my natal chart and it is confirmed according to Mercury / Uranus [ Trine ].
Yes, my judgment was right about you.

I also have a cynical aspect according to Saturn/Pluto [Square]
that I really think is true
since for example for stupid, idiot weaklings a visualization that comes to mind spontaneously, effortlessly
is their skull with a dagger if that helps.

So I guess you shouldn't count on a supposed given forgiveness from Gods,
it's not granted as not all Demons are friendly,
which you already know and I personally fully feel them why.

I'm also very lucky because I never experienced any rotten mageson.

And from Lydia and from Blitz I found knowledge that helped me and i trust to follow.

I don't care about you.

I don't care about anyone who can't win even a single battle in their miserable life.

Okay then... no time to waste here apparently.

I am going to develop and work hard and I do not care about if I receive your forgiveness or from the Gods.

VoiceofEnki said:
xlnt said:
Well, except for the times he tried to equate Satan to jewsus, said everyone should be vegetarian, tried to promote literal communism as the solution to societies problems, etc, etc.
Later on he worked with other jews who also tried to infiltrate the JoS to steal about 20k $ from members through a scam, which they used to set up an anti-JoS forum where they insult the JoS and especially HP HoodedCobra all day, as HP HoodedCobra is like literally the one who sullied all of magesteins plans and efforts of over a decade to infiltrate, subvert and destroy the JoS, all by himself mostly.

Sounds like a real Jew asshole then, and a case almost worthy of a documentary if these allegations are true.
Strange how he could promote communism, vegetarianism, hating on RTRs and such without being detected.
Being a HP promoting these things would raise immediate suspicion one would think, as it goes against core JoS principles.
I wonder how he managed to become a High Priest to begin with.

AshStarIshtar_88 said:

Change begins with a change in attitude, and an acknowledgment of your past mistakes.

Looking at your history on the forum so far, it will take a while for people to trust or accept you indeed have changed if you have as you say.

You will have to show through your actions, for a long period that you have realized mistakes and have moved on from them.

It also comes with a part of realization on where you stand at present. At present, you are just somebody who has been attacking and trolling on many accounts for almost a year.

Then suddenly you tell us you are reformed now, without showing any change in attitude either, as you immediately resort to once again showing disrespect and insult to the people who are explaining kindly to you how things work around here, even HP HoodedCobra who has only treated you with extreme leniency.

As I said, change must be shown through action.

It is good you see you have made the wrong choices in the past, and seek to amend for that and change for the better, it also good to have ambitions and dreams for yourself.

All of this is excellent, and certainly a step in the right direction. What comes after is to put in the work and take the actions required to show you aren't just talking the talk, but also taking tangible steps towards change/transformation.

Imagine this.

There is this man you know out there. This man spends all day shit talking you and your friends. Occasionally he also looks at your wife funny, and insults your ancestors too for that matter.

He talks smack like this for a year, on any occasion he gets.

You address this multiple times and tell him this isn't welcome, however he doesn't stop at all. He just keeps going no matter what you tell him, despite showing tolerance towards this crap and not beating him black and blue over it.

Then, out of nowhere he one day approaches you and tells you "Look man, I didn't mean it bro, I'm sorry my dude, I'm reformed, we're friends now yeah?"

Does that sound like a realistic way to make up for the last behavior he's shown you? Does such a thing make you look at him differently just because he apologized a little?

To me personally, I have no interest in listening to such a person at all. If the apology is sincere, that is one thing, however I would never be that persons friend, as he has already ruined my impression of them.

Perhaps if not only this person does stop the behaviors after that apology,
doesn't act like a hypocrite that I should forgive him for everything now that he has apologized, shows genuine remorse,
and he spends a few years showing to be worthy of respect due to his actions showing not only that he has changed from the past stupidity but has grown as a person by leaps and bounds to become someone I can see eye to eye with,

Perhaps then I could consider sitting down with him and maybe even build a friendship.

Likely however, after such a first impression I'd never look at them as a kindred spirit, and at most I'd not look at them with disdain any longer.

Don't expect people to forget the crap you've done here in the past just because you apologized.

Show change through action and show genuine realization of the mistakes you have made.

Lastly, don't mane excuse or other bullshit. Accept it as it is, acknowledge the wrongs and don't present demands.

In the past, I have made mistakes as well. Some really dumb ones.

I didn't ask for anything or expected my apology to be accepted. I realized my mistake and apologized only out of courtesy, not to ask forgiveness, and certainly not to make demands.

I showed through actions rather than words that my apology is genuine, and as a result the mistakes were forgiven as I had more than made up for them with my actions and never fell back into the same errors again.

Hail Satan!

AshStarIshtar_88 said:
blueFlame666 said:
AshStarIshtar_88 said:
(...)

(...)

(...)

I am going to develop and work hard and I do not care about if I receive your forgiveness or from the Gods.

Only here we will have fun with group RTR rituals and Hoodedcobra666 will announce a new schedule sooner or later, elsewhere it will be boring.

blueFlame666 said:
AshStarIshtar_88 said:

Only here we will have fun with group RTR rituals and Hoodedcobra666 will announce a new schedule sooner or later, elsewhere it will be boring.

You can continue on this, what can I say.

blueFlame666 said:

Absolutely true, familiarity and reliability with the community is the first thing.

I cannot think of a non extremely situation where this would ever happen, giving a title without community presence and service.

Primal said:
blueFlame666 said:
AshStarIshtar_88 said:

And there's Satanic sex parties with beautiful women and free access to a Golden Corral buffet. It's a sensually-driven experience. He's gonna miss out. After all, spirituality is so frivolous that we all will make high priests out of anyone if they show the minutest of passion on the path.

I just look at a man and he walks away castrated just for the fun of proving spirituality.

In the Hierarchy there is a law, when the person in charge says something, that's it, end of story.

You are not, even if you become, and until that day, you dont exist, end of story.

blueFlame666 said:
Primal said:
blueFlame666 said:

And there's Satanic sex parties with beautiful women and free access to a Golden Corral buffet. It's a sensually-driven experience. He's gonna miss out. After all, spirituality is so frivolous that we all will make high priests out of anyone if they show the minutest of passion on the path.

I just look at a man and he walks away castrated just for the fun of proving spirituality.

In the Hierarchy there is a law, when the person in charge says something, that's it, end of story.

You are not, even if you become, and until that day, you dont exist, end of story.

I do not know how to say this but the reality is that either if I do not obtain any title or anything of sort like this, I exist and live.

Moreover, your claims need to be accompanied by the respective proof.

You met a castrated man just for the fun of proving spirituality. ???? Where is your proof in this.

Primal said:
blueFlame666 said:
AshStarIshtar_88 said:

Actually I am not missing anything, lol.

Contrary to your claims I have local sweet gals and I have the best adventures that I have in my life.

And I do not need to stay all the night long and lose time in searching for them or anything like this.

So, what am I missing, again?

VoiceofEnki said:
AshStarIshtar_88 said:

Change begins with a change in attitude, and an acknowledgment of your past mistakes.

Looking at your history on the forum so far, it will take a while for people to trust or accept you indeed have changed if you have as you say.

You will have to show through your actions, for a long period that you have realized mistakes and have moved on from them.

It also comes with a part of realization on where you stand at present. At present, you are just somebody who has been attacking and trolling on many accounts for almost a year.

Then suddenly you tell us you are reformed now, without showing any change in attitude either, as you immediately resort to once again showing disrespect and insult to the people who are explaining kindly to you how things work around here, even HP HoodedCobra who has only treated you with extreme leniency.

As I said, change must be shown through action.

It is good you see you have made the wrong choices in the past, and seek to amend for that and change for the better, it also good to have ambitions and dreams for yourself.

All of this is excellent, and certainly a step in the right direction. What comes after is to put in the work and take the actions required to show you aren't just talking the talk, but also taking tangible steps towards change/transformation.

Imagine this.

There is this man you know out there. This man spends all day shit talking you and your friends. Occasionally he also looks at your wife funny, and insults your ancestors too for that matter.

He talks smack like this for a year, on any occasion he gets.

You address this multiple times and tell him this isn't welcome, however he doesn't stop at all. He just keeps going no matter what you tell him, despite showing tolerance towards this crap and not beating him black and blue over it.

Then, out of nowhere he one day approaches you and tells you "Look man, I didn't mean it bro, I'm sorry my dude, I'm reformed, we're friends now yeah?"

Does that sound like a realistic way to make up for the last behavior he's shown you? Does such a thing make you look at him differently just because he apologized a little?

To me personally, I have no interest in listening to such a person at all. If the apology is sincere, that is one thing, however I would never be that persons friend, as he has already ruined my impression of them.

Perhaps if not only this person does stop the behaviors after that apology,
doesn't act like a hypocrite that I should forgive him for everything now that he has apologized, shows genuine remorse,
and he spends a few years showing to be worthy of respect due to his actions showing not only that he has changed from the past stupidity but has grown as a person by leaps and bounds to become someone I can see eye to eye with,

Perhaps then I could consider sitting down with him and maybe even build a friendship.

Likely however, after such a first impression I'd never look at them as a kindred spirit, and at most I'd not look at them with disdain any longer.

Don't expect people to forget the crap you've done here in the past just because you apologized.

Show change through action and show genuine realization of the mistakes you have made.

Lastly, don't mane excuse or other bullshit. Accept it as it is, acknowledge the wrongs and don't present demands.

In the past, I have made mistakes as well. Some really dumb ones.

I didn't ask for anything or expected my apology to be accepted. I realized my mistake and apologized only out of courtesy, not to ask forgiveness, and certainly not to make demands.

I showed through actions rather than words that my apology is genuine, and as a result the mistakes were forgiven as I had more than made up for them with my actions and never fell back into the same errors again.

Hail Satan!

Read your post now.

Okay, you cannot logically forgive me, it is your choice but in no way I am going to take away my decision or be scared by that.

I find it very funny how you have said that you have made some very dumb mistakes but you never actually shared some apology request or anything of some sort.

Wow!

Basically every person now should behave like this or what?

Every person is different.

In Satanism there are no mediators - this is the saying that goes over and over on your website.

I do not basically suggested that everyone should now forget the "crap" I have done here.

Instead I thank them up that they have a good memory.

Moreover, as a final note, I just asked if the title was that easy to be obtained as it was to be obtained at first but, nevertheless, like other users have said that there are more strict conditions bow in order for the title not to be achieved by "morons" like me shows more of a contradictory note to what your community stands for.

If I had the ability to obtain the title of the Guardian and basically be allowed to edit my posts which may contain errors I would change a lot.

Basically I would have access to the announcements thread and to post up useful spiritual things and also encouraging the RTRs.

What do you think about me?

That I am a Jew or something like this, or that I had something like bad karma attached into my past lives?

I did a lot of crap, now I apologized and want to be of help and you and the others think up that I do not have the entitlement of being forgiven?

Okay then... if you want to reply to this and tell your point of view if some of the actions that are here are normal by their nature here, then you can reply to me.

Moreover, before putting up false assumptions on me or my attitude it is because I have the nature of questioning everything, everyone, even more advanced members so I need to find more information.

Powerofjustice said:
You don't need a fancy title to serve your community.

I just asked for it as I read that it was very easy to obtain the Guardian title.

Now, members calling me a moron or whatever, saying that the conditions have been updated or changed in order to not be "easy" for morons like me to obtain the tile is totally slanderous at my image.

Plus, maybe now I will sound up more like a moron, but, who's community is this after all?

I mean, besides we treat each other like Brothers or something like this none of us are actual managers or leaders in the community.

The only leader that is here is HP Hooded Cobra, but I find it very strange that he is the only leader.

Maybe you can tell me more about it

AshStarIshtar_88 said:
Maybe you can tell me more about it
It's not easy because it requires work of many years, being loyal, and aptitude for the position to begin with.

If you want to do good for the community, then do. You do not need a title for it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back