Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

kabbalistic tree of life

The pentagram symbolizes the five elements. If you refer to the nowadays classical kabbalistic tree of life, then keep in mind this is bombarded with Jewish Magick. It should not be practiced by any SS or Gentile. The Jews are using the five elements too.

Darkpagan666 said:
The pentagram symbolizes the five elements. If you refer to the nowadays classical kabbalistic tree of life, then keep in mind this is bombarded with Jewish Magick. It should not be practiced by any SS or Gentile. The Jews are using the five elements too.

Trust me I stay away from all Jewish filth. I was just studying. So that is another thing they have stole from us?

DarkDan666 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Trust me I stay away from all Jewish filth. I was just studying. So that is another thing they have stole from us?

Very good! Studying is fine as long as the Jewish/Angelic crap is not applied. The pentagram is supposed to be upside down. The Jews changed the pentagram to stand up, urging the New Age followers to focus on the higher chakras, directing the energy out. This causes an imbalance in the soul. I have seen instructions where it said to align the higher chakras to stand upwards and using angelic/hebrew names to empower them, which is seriously dangerous and can cause someone to go insane.

The five elements are not only based upon the five elements of the soul, but also the five elements of the universe. There are various lifeforms based upon the elements. Some lifeforms are comprised of only one or two elements, and some are comprised of all the five elements. All five elements are not necessary to create and sustain life, but are necessary for the life of certain creatures. I do not think the five elements are strictly stolen as these elements are a natural law, and a very basic formula for creation.

However, the usage of the five elements and how these can be applied to obtain power and wealth is entirely another thing. There are many scripts, documents, books, teachings of the spiritual and the occult from our Gods and Goddesses, that the Jews have stolen from us Gentiles and uses it against us.

Darkpagan666 said:
DarkDan666 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Very good! Studying is fine as long as the Jewish/Angelic crap is not applied. The pentagram is supposed to be upside down. The Jews changed the pentagram to stand up, urging the New Age followers to focus on the higher chakras, directing the energy out. This causes an imbalance in the soul. I have seen instructions where it said to align the higher chakras to stand upwards and using angelic/hebrew names to empower them, which is seriously dangerous and can cause someone to go insane.

The five elements are not only based upon the five elements of the soul, but also the five elements of the universe. There are various lifeforms based upon the elements. Some lifeforms are comprised of only one or two elements, and some are comprised of all the five elements. All five elements are not necessary to create and sustain life, but are necessary for the life of certain creatures. I do not think the five elements are strictly stolen as these elements are a natural law, and a very basic formula for creation.

However, the usage of the five elements and how these can be applied to obtain power and wealth is entirely another thing. There are many scripts, documents, books, teachings of the spiritual and the occult from our Gods and Goddesses, that the Jews have stolen from us Gentiles and uses it against us.

I looks to be inverted in the Jewish tree of live? I hate new age people. I got a few friends that are very much into angles I'm trying to completely get them out of my life. I swear they are worse then christans.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back