Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Diet to lose weight and astrology

Camila Javiera

Hi :)

I will go on a low-carb diet to lose weight. Is it necessary to consider astrology for maximum success? For example, should I wait for the waning moon? Can it start during an empty moon etc?

Hypatia666 said:

I will go on a low-carb diet to lose weight. Is it necessary to consider astrology for maximum success? For example, should I wait for the waning moon? Can it start during an empty moon etc?

I would avoid a VoC moon at least, but otherwise I wouldn't worry too much. You might find this post interesting: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=410489#p410489

Hypatia666 said:

Usually it's not carbs that contribute to a persongaining weight unless they have certain genetic predispositions which is very rare.

It's just that you eat more calories than your body uses on a daily basis and the excess is stored as fat. The human body uses a lot of energy just to keep you alive and well, even if you worked out all day you would probably burn about 10-15%of your caloric intake. Everything else is just you living.

So the solution for most people is to change your diet to eat less than your body needs, that way you tap into your fat reserves and you actually start losing weight.

The body does have systems to rid itself of excess calories without storing them and I know for a fact it is possible, but I don't know all the intricacies to the process so I can't comment on it yet.

You have a great date to start working on weight loss on January 21, which is also a Sabbath.

Download the SS 2023 calendar that corresponds to your time zone: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Remember to wrap yourself in a big light blue aura, as suggested by HPS Maxine, when you do your affirmation reps. The light blue accelerates the metabolism.

A low carb or even ketogenic diet can be a good idea indeed. Make sure you do ample research and evaluate the pros and cons for your situation.

Get some exercise. There are some very dynamic pilates routines that can be done to complement your yoga.
Fire breathing can be helpful as well.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=411852 time=1672929268 user_id=21286]
Hypatia666 said:

I would avoid a VoC moon at least, but otherwise I wouldn't worry too much. You might find this post interesting: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=410489#p410489

Thanks! :)

Adding onto this: Post by Lydia [JG]
Walking is a safe and effective way for obese people to lose weight. Just get out and walk for an hour daily, then increase the time. Whatever it takes to lose weight. Affirmations too for any SS here. Something like "In healthy and beneficial ways for me, I am effectively losing excess fat and reaching an ideal body weight".

Korpi said:
Adding onto this: Post by Lydia [JG]
Walking is a safe and effective way for obese people to lose weight. Just get out and walk for an hour daily, then increase the time. Whatever it takes to lose weight. Affirmations too for any SS here. Something like "In healthy and beneficial ways for me, I am effectively losing excess fat and reaching an ideal body weight".

For more comfort, safety from accidents and the weather, I would suggest the treadmill or exercise bike. These toys burn a lot of calories.

As far as diet is concerned, you should not lack the necessary nutrients to keep your body healthy. Simply pay attention and do the maths of the calories you take in and the calories you spend.

sshivafr said:
You have a great date to start working on weight loss on January 21, which is also a Sabbath.

Download the SS 2023 calendar that corresponds to your time zone: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Remember to wrap yourself in a big light blue aura, as suggested by HPS Maxine, when you do your affirmation reps. The light blue accelerates the metabolism.

A low carb or even ketogenic diet can be a good idea indeed. Make sure you do ample research and evaluate the pros and cons for your situation.

Get some exercise. There are some very dynamic pilates routines that can be done to complement your yoga.

Is it necessary to vibrate something or can you just imagine that light blue aura?

Lizard77 said:
sshivafr said:

Is it necessary to vibrate something or can you just imagine that light blue aura?

According to HPS Maxine, you should do the appropriate number (e.g. 18) of repetitions of your fat loss affirmation while visualizing yourself engulfed in a large light blue aura. There were no runic vibrations it seems. Besides, I don't know if there is really a rune to help you lose weight. If Blitzkreig sees this, he may be able to answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back