Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US State Representative Calls Israel 'Apartheid-Run Thuggery Terrorist Regime'

FancyMancy

itzKpbI.png

Massachusetts State Representative Jamie Zahlaway Belsito. (Photo: via Belsito TW Page)

Massachusetts State Representative Jamie Zahlaway Belsito strongly slammed Israel's policies against Palestinians last week, saying it's on a "mission to kill Palestinians", and steal their lands. The politician representing the 4th Essex district in the Massachusetts House of Representatives, took it to her official Twitter page to say that Israel "is an apartheid-run thuggery terrorist regime", while calling on the United States to acknowledge that.

pH9AJua.png

In another tweet earlier in December, Belsito lauded the Jordanian film Farha, by Jordanian director Darine Sallam, which depicts Zionist militias killing or displacing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians during The Nakba ("The Catastrophe").

mFpaFCu.png

Belsito was elected on 30th November 2021, in a special election following former Representative Brad Hill's appointment to the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
https://archive.ph/4JxRS

k7hLHuG.png

"isreal" soldier threw stun grenade at Palestinian Man
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=411530#p411530

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/i6yEgZfS8ko

Keep talking shit kikes. Your time is coming.
I can't believe how blind so many xtians still are to jews, thinking they are good people. That's the idea of the shit bible.

http://www.thetower.org/4343-palestinian-band-warns-jews-to-flee-tel-aviv-or-else-your-body-parts-will-be-collected/
:twisted:

Shadowcat said:
http://www.thetower.org/4343-palestinian-band-warns-jews-to-flee-tel-aviv-or-else-your-body-parts-will-be-collected
To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
~Libbre David 37

FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:
http://www.thetower.org/4343-palestinian-band-warns-jews-to-flee-tel-aviv-or-else-your-body-parts-will-be-collected
To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
~Libbre David 37

76di4k.jpg

Most xians are brainwashed an will probably have a hard time seeing the jews for what they are, but hopefully one day the jewish rats will fully be exposed soon.

What I discovered is that the American South and the "conservative camp" was never pro-Israel up until the 60s and 70s. Either nobody gave a shit, or people outright despised Pissrael. It's under the belief that Jebu was a "rebel jew who hated jews" or that Jebo was "pro-gentile". They unfortunately did not know that their drug-induced love for the failed rabbi is what fed the zionists exactly what they needed. They very pissrael they support is the same behind the race-mixing agenda.

It goes to show how easily-brainwashed and schizophrenic Xians can be.

Not to mention that the Ancient Palestinians and Lebanese were Whites, and the early "Arab migrants" to the U.S. were actually Ancient White descendants, so their American counterparts very likely viewed them as brethren. Now, I don't hate today's Arabs or anything, and do wish they awaken, but yes...the race-mixing that created them is unfortunately showing its negative effects :( .

patrioticgentile_666 said:

What I discovered is that the American South and the "conservative camp" was never pro-Israel up until the 60s and 70s. Either nobody gave a shit, or people outright despised Pissrael. It's under the belief that Jebu was a "rebel jew who hated jews" or that Jebo was "pro-gentile". They unfortunately did not know that their drug-induced love for the failed rabbi is what fed the zionists exactly what they needed. They very pissrael they support is the same behind the race-mixing agenda.

Not to mention that the Ancient Palestinians and Lebanese were Whites, and the early "Arab migrants" to the U.S. were actually Ancient White descendants, so their American counterparts very likely viewed them as brethren. Now, I don't hate today's Arabs or anything, and do wish they awaken, but yes...the race-mixing that created them is unfortunately showing its negative effects :( .

Arabs were just fine like any other Gentile civilization before xnity and pisslam came along. You would not believe the mental gymnastics I have seen with wanna be pagans and xtians on gab trying to convince me that jeboo was gentile. They would send all these links with a bunch of nonsense....while there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Shadowcat said:
You would not believe the mental gymnastics I have seen with wanna be pagans and xtians on gab trying to convince me that jeboo was gentile. They would send all these links with a bunch of nonsense....while there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
They chose the blue pill and continued to believe whatever they wanted.

Shadowcat said:
You would not believe the mental gymnastics I have seen with wanna be pagans and xtians on gab trying to convince me that jeboo was gentile. They would send all these links with a bunch of nonsense....while there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Unfortunately I know very well about them, even tough I don't even use (((gabbai))). I prefer to not argue with them, as I consider it a waste of time and energy.

Most of the people who attempt to separate "Ancient Israelis" with "Jews" are unaware that they are parroting Jewish propaganda that was originally only spread by Xian Identity and similar groups. This includes the already debunked Khazar Theory that was invented by Jews themselves and is still popular among some parts of the Controlled Opposition because a Communist Jew currently alive revived the myth.

It disgust me that some Neo-Pagans claims to be acting in the "name of the Gods" but have the nerve of defending Xianity in the same way a Feminist defends Pisslam. Basically the victim defending his own butcher. But considering that they Abrahamized their doctrines with Kosher animal sacrifice and treating the Gods like if they were cracktholic Saints, then, they definitely cannot consider themselves "Pagan".

I have seen an Orthocuck claiming that the Byzantine Empire "was better" than all the Pagan Empires before it because it lasted longer and "fought the Jewish problem". One of the most retarded affirmations I've ever seen from a Xian, considering that the Byzantines did nothing useful during the entire lifespan of the empire, only damages to the Gentile Pagan culture and its people, and making Judaism legal is definitely not a way to fight the problem. And let's not talk how many times the Jews hid behind the so-called "Antisemitic" Church to protect themselves against the angry gentile mob.

If we were in a sane society, many people would've left Xianity right after most of the Xians in the Opposition that are puppets were unmasked. But no, instead let's repeat the usual "X is not Christian" similar to "X was not a Communist" or "Bezos is not a Capitalist".

Shadowcat said:

Arabs were just fine like any other Gentile civilization before xnity and pisslam came along. You would not believe the mental gymnastics I have seen with wanna be pagans and xtians on gab trying to convince me that jeboo was gentile. They would send all these links with a bunch of nonsense....while there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Oh, and they are the same people who will laugh at us when we say them that Ancient Middle East was white. They laugh without realizing they are the clowns.

Shadowcat said:

How could he possibly be a Gentile when he was a Rabbi with "Ben David" in his name meaning "Son of David", and how in the bible it speaks of how he was descended from the JEWISH line of David. Mental gymnastics indeed. They just can't admit to themselves that they worship a jew.

This is not a victory because she is blaming “British Europeans” meaning whites for Israel instead of Jews. The cognitive dissonance comes from not only xians that think Jesus was a gentile but from those that think Jews are white or khazar as nimrod pointed out.

Nimrod33 said:
Shadowcat said:

Oh, and they are the same people who will laugh at us when we say them that Ancient Middle East was white. They laugh without realizing they are the clowns.
A lot of people there actually do know but there is a significant amount of retards also. If you ever run into "thuletide", you will see another example of this and this idiot backs up all his pseudoscience with so-called evidence from Harvard...from a jewish run skull and bones university so it must be true! This guy has his own blog and basically even admitted that he only just regurgitates "evidence" that he "just finds."

jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:

How could he possibly be a Gentile when he was a Rabbi with "Ben David" in his name meaning "Son of David", and how in the bible it speaks of how he was descended from the JEWISH line of David. Mental gymnastics indeed. They just can't admit to themselves that they worship a jew.

Believe it or not, you will discover that a lot of these fake NSers have actual jewish blood. One attacked me and another SS one time when I actually still had a gab account and kept harassing us calling us kikes. His literal posts to us were "kikes!" over and over like the dumbass had no other proper rebuttal. All of a sudden a thought came over me that said "he has been told he has jewish DNA" (pretty sure that was my guardian...). So as a result I made a joke about it to the other SS in the same thread, "It would be funny if this idiot got like 3 percent Ashkenazi jew on a DNA test just to fuck with him"
Although these are to be taken with a grain of salt and are not 100 percent accurate, the way he blindly clung to rabbi jeboo in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence was just pathetic. So this feeling led me to go and look at his profile...sure enough, I find a post from months back where he is having sleepless nights because he got a percentage of ashkenazim on a DNA test.

After I called him out on it in the thread, teased him mercilessly about it, and mentioned how I was led to it he shut his arrogant trap never to say anything again....

Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:

Believe it or not, you will discover that a lot of these fake NSers have actual jewish blood. One attacked me and another SS one time when I actually still had a gab account and kept harassing us calling us kikes. His literal posts to us were "kikes!" over and over like the dumbass had no other proper rebuttal. All of a sudden a thought came over me that said "he has been told he has jewish DNA" (pretty sure that was my guardian...). So as a result I made a joke about it to the other SS in the same thread, "It would be funny if this idiot got like 3 percent Ashkenazi jew on a DNA test just to fuck with him"
Although these are to be taken with a grain of salt and are not 100 percent accurate, the way he blindly clung to rabbi jeboo in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence was just pathetic. So this feeling led me to go and look at his profile...sure enough, I find a post from months back where he is having sleepless nights because he got a percentage of ashkenazim on a DNA test.

After I called him out on it in the thread, teased him mercilessly about it, and mentioned how I was led to it he shut his arrogant trap never to say anything again....

Pfft, the jew self exposed :lol: RTR rekt

jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:

Pfft, the jew self exposed :lol: RTR rekt

🤣🤣 🤣 Yes

Shadowcat said:
Nimrod33 said:
Shadowcat said:

A lot of people there actually do know but there is a significant amount of retards also. If you ever run into "thuletide", you will see another example of this and this idiot backs up all his pseudoscience with so-called evidence from Harvard...from a jewish run skull and bones university so it must be true! This guy has his own blog and basically even admitted that he only just regurgitates "evidence" that he "just finds."

Unfortunately I remember him. Never bothered with his theories but he was an idiot anyway. He was the usual idiot who would attempt to promote suicide ideas of the Traditionalism of Evola and (((Guenon))) while promoting the Left vs Right idiocy and simping for Xianity. The only posts of him that were useful were the ones in which he exposed Putin and the CCP.

Perfect-timing you mention terminology from The Matrix series, a fellow whistleblower gave me the entire trilogy + Resurrections as a Yuletide gift lol! Lots and lots of spiritual Truths hidden in there, that goes just beyond what people know from the first movie.

Perfect-timing you mention terminology from The Matrix series, a fellow whistleblower gave me the entire trilogy + Resurrections as a Yuletide gift lol! Lots and lots of spiritual Truths hidden in there, that goes just beyond what people know from the first movie.
Great!

Here is a little something from Cobra touching on the subject: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=300501#p300501

Henu the Great said:
Great!

Here is a little something from Cobra touching on the subject: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=300501#p300501

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been online on a while, while I spend time spiritually-detoxing myself.

Anyways, awesome post, yeah I got no doubt they used occult (schizophrenic mix of Pagan and Jewish that-is).

I did my own personal analysis sometime after watching Ressurections: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81083

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back