Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opportunity for a Moon Square

Jade9779

On the 6th of this month, the moon will be full and in its home sign, Cancer. I strongly recommend to take advantage of this.

When I first saw the daunting amount of time it takes to complete the square, I was extremely intimidated and wanted to avoid it at all costs. But recently I've been more motivated.

For anyone struggling to think of an affirmation, I have one listed below, targeted towards intuition and chakra work.

In a positive and healthy way for me, this energy of the moon has permanently improved my intuition and empowered my sixth chakra and third eye to the greatest extent possible.

Charlotte61903 said:
On the 6th of this month, the moon will be full and in its home sign, Cancer. I strongly recommend to take advantage of this.

When I first saw the daunting amount of time it takes to complete the square, I was extremely intimidated and wanted to avoid it at all costs. But recently I've been more motivated.

For anyone struggling to think of an affirmation, I have one listed below, targeted towards intuition and chakra work.

In a positive and healthy way for me, this energy of the moon has permanently improved my intuition and empowered my sixth chakra and third eye to the greatest extent possible.

Although this is a great day to start a working for your astral senses, any moon square should be started on a Monday, the moon's natural planetary day. This date was the 2nd of this month but I think another is coming up later this year also :)

Shadowcat said:
Charlotte61903 said:

Although this is a great day to start a working for your astral senses, any moon square should be started on a Monday, the moon's natural planetary day. This date was the 2nd of this month but I think another is coming up later this year also :)

You can do Moon Squares outside of Mondays, especially in this case where you would have to wait many months for another opportunity.

I would choose Monday over other days. Sometimes waiting a long time for optimal date is worth it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=411649 time=1672839744 user_id=21286]
Shadowcat said:
Charlotte61903 said:

You can do Moon Squares outside of Mondays, especially in this case where you would have to wait many months for another opportunity.

You're right, Blitz the esbats are actually special for things like this. Srry Charlotte :3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back