Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About heaven and hell

Bastetloveme

I know about meaning of hel(underworld). But i love more heaven(ancient egypt and greek) so i.m curious, why this church body is emphasis hell more then heaven.. and hel and hell is different.

Hell is come to christianity. . this hell is burning hell.. why this churchbody say gods and goddness exist in hell. . I know about duat. But, duat is not burning hell. . and gods and goddness actually exist in heaven.

Bastetisloveme said:

I think you are just getting caught up in xian semantics.
Hell as a burning lake of fire is a xian made up fable that does not exist in reality.
Even if it did, it would only be for xians to scare them with and only them could end up there, not us.

As for Du'at and our Hell, Du'at is an actual place existing somewhere in our universe, in a hidden location, for security reasons. Our Hell, on the other hand is a place on the astral and our souls go there to wait until the next reincarnation.
The levels of perception of Hell depend on the strength and openness of one's soul, but even for the weakest souls it is certainly not a lake of fire or a place of torment. You can read more about how Hell looks like on the main page.

The concept of heaven and hell plays a part in the soul bindings that xianity places upon people.

I know someone will probably come to tell me that the terminology is stolen from somewhere as is the case with almost all of the enemy's programs using stolen knowledge and corrupting terms to create these soul-binding programs.

When referencing "hell" generally speaking this is more or less just to describe where the gods reside rather than to say that the gods exist in some pit of fire. Since most people, coming from a xian background automatically associate the term hell with the daemons. The Joy of Satan, is all about Satan, and since a majority of people associate Satan with hell, the term is widely used just so people know what we're talking about. I too think people should use Duat instead of the terms heaven or hell.

The duality presented in the xian program is that upon death one either enters hell or heaven, and there are strict, lifelong procedures and "values" one must adhere by to gain entry into "heaven".

I've been researching and analyzing xianity from an occult and magickal perspective and I'll post my conclusions at some point. But the general overview of it is that "going to hell" is to be rejected by YHWH and having your soul left at the mercy of Satan. Of course as far as xianity is concerned, this is explained to be the worst possible outcome as they slander Satan to be the ultimate evil, to make one fear this and instead bind their soul to YHWH.

Curiously enough the xian process to "enter heaven" is very much real. It's simply not what people expect. You see, the lifetime commitment of binding one's soul to YHWH with absolute loyalty and faith, and programming one's mind and soul to fully commit to this "heaven" where one becomes "one with god", stripping all the sugar coating and dramatization, xianity is a lifelong ritual in which one binds oneself to this entity and is ultimately consumed by it.

This is what it means to "become one with god" and "enter heaven". Xianity is a cult in which people willingly bind themselves and offer up their own souls to be consumed by a "god" that is itself bound to serve the jews. The process of cleansing oneself of sin is a deceptive procedure of stripping away all that makes one individual, and the prayers and rituals employed will disarm one spiritually and make one totally vulnerable, and both unwilling and incapable of defending oneself.

Culminating in the total surrender of one's soul into the mercy of "god", which of course has no mercy and consumes one's soul like livestock. As xians are essentially people who reduce themselves to livestock to be consumed by and power the YHWH thoughtform.

"Vampirism" refined to absolute perfection. As it is a program that convinces prey to surrender themselves to be willingly consumed.

Myself personally I just view the two terms as totally obsolete regardless of their origin at this point, and I find discussion around what they mean, could have meant, or used to mean before being stolen as rather pointless and even confusing to some people.

Discussion around these always end up just coming down to personal interpretations and little of value is ever gained from arguing these things back and forth. To me, "heaven & hell" are just words used in the xian cult that have little if any meaning outside of it.

Xian heaven and hell are used as methods of control. They promise wonderful things in "heaven" if you're a good little sheep and if you aren't they promise suffering in "hell"
For us we don't have a phony heaven, infact "heaven" would be us being rewarded for our efforts in spiritual advancement as we grow on this path towards God head. It's more of a state of being in advancement than a place where someone resides. Hell is not a negative or hot place It's not a scary or dark place. Here is a direct quote from Jos from Maxine with a conversation she had with Father Satan in regards hell:

"Before I knew it, Father Satan sat down on the other side of me, with me in the middle. He spoke to me for a while and here is an excerpt of the conversation. The words in-between the brackets [ ] are my own words; I couldn't remember his exact wording for certain parts of the conversation.

Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."

Then, I asked him, as I was interested, though not overly concerned about the experiences of many who think what they have seen is "Hell."

Father Satan: "There are [pockets]'vortexes' of very destructive, negative energy." "Hatred, anger, fear, murder, death, and every other [destructive] thing." "These are like blackholes/wormholes." "They accumulate negative energy like a vacuum."

"When you meditate, notice a difference?"

Maxine: "yes."

Father Satan: "There are different planes of existence." "When you meditate, you elevate to a higher plane." "There are different levels and through meditation, you live on a higher plane than most others." "People who are on an already lower level can get tied into this vortex of negative energy and pulled in." "Those who [like atheists/non-believers] are on their own and are susceptible to anything." "The enemy* knows how to use these."

When he mentioned the "enemy" I saw Greys.

Then, he got this sort of sad look on his face and said "I know, they equate that with me."

"There is a place here that we have for deceased souls." "you have seen it."

This was the place I saw with the barroom and the people smoking.

"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here." "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated."

True Hell is where father and the Gods reside. Satan's palace is there and they have a safe place there for the souls who come to them after death while they await reincarnation.

And here is the link to this page where the quote is from if you're interested

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Conversation.html

Also here is another page that goes into depth about what hell really is
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html

Hope this helps.

Bastetisloveme said:
I know about meaning of hel(underworld). But i love more heaven(ancient egypt and greek) so i.m curious, why this church body is emphasis hell more then heaven.. and hel and hell is different.

Hell is come to christianity. . this hell is burning hell.. why this churchbody say gods and goddness exist in hell. . I know about duat. But, duat is not burning hell. . and gods and goddness actually exist in heaven.

The concept of Hell comes from the Base chakra where the Kundalini resides. The Kundalini is extremely hot, like molten lead. The burning hell concept is based upon the fiery nature of the Kundalini. The Christians, or namely the Jews, have perverted and corrupted this into a place of torture.

Heaven is also a concept that is based upon the Crown chakra. When the Kundalini ascends and pierces through the chakras, the last one being the Crown chakra, extreme bliss and enlightenment takes place. When the Crown chakra is fully open and the Kundalini has ascended through it, you reach the heavens of eternal bliss among the Gods. The Jews/Christians again have taken this concept into something literal or a place, perverting and corrupting this into a paradise you enter when you literally die. But, according to the Bible, you will only enter such place through death and if you are a good Christian, of course without any sins i.e. you cannot live like a normal human being with normal needs. Loving religion, huh?

First, i.m not xian.. so thats reason is why i.m quious. . Why duat is call as hell??? thats not good.
. duat is duat not hell!

My point is Yahweh is made buring hell but, our god and goddness does not exist that hell but, sometimes they are exist underworld too. Not hell duat is just duat. and god and goddness exist in heaven.

Yeah, thats reason is why hell is exist side to Yahew. but, in my thought i hope hell exist in our side too. and i mean gods and goddness living in the heven or duat. I.m hate our gods or goddness living in hell. . because this is different...

Thanks good mention about spiritual meaning. But Yahweh side exist hell. So thats reason is why our god and goddness does not exist in hell. . Duat, hel(underworld), and hell is different. our god and goddness exist in heven or duat. so hell is not!

I hope made burnig hell to for change enemy's mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back