Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the idea of "a person's message is their power" be abused?

DisillusionedCitizen

Something I want to call into inquiry here.

I've been getting and seeing this message everywhere, and it has me wondering: Can the idea of a person's voice being their power can really be abused? This applies in different areas like everyday communication for example, and people love the idea. What concerns me, however, are the intentions certain people have with this idea. I should not be surprised if the Jews abuse the idea that a person's message is their power, constantly paying lip service to their (duped) gentile audience, which I feel they're doing right now. This makes me come to the conclusion that an audience can easily be deceived. Again, the idea itself is good, but the intentions of people who run with the idea varies; Good Gentiles, of course, have pure intentions. The Jews, however, do not. Any jewish motivational speaker can talk his ass off and profit off of it, just like what they're doing now.
With spiritual affairs, the intentions are more straightforward.

This creates problems when actual good people are being honest/tell the truth to the point that it hurt the feelings of other people who hear them. This alone is the reason I hate how emotions/feelings just tend to override logic and reasoning.

Am I seriously overthinking about this? I've been having this thought for over a year now. I just want to get this off my chest.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Something I want to call into inquiry here.

I've been getting and seeing this message everywhere, and it has me wondering: Can the idea of a person's voice being their power can really be abused? This applies in different areas like everyday communication for example, and people love the idea. What concerns me, however, are the intentions certain people have with this idea. I should not be surprised if the Jews abuse the idea that a person's message is their power, constantly paying lip service to their (duped) gentile audience, which I feel they're doing right now. This makes me come to the conclusion that an audience can easily be deceived. Again, the idea itself is good, but the intentions of people who run with the idea varies; Good Gentiles, of course, have pure intentions. The Jews, however, do not. Any jewish motivational speaker can talk his ass off and profit off of it, just like what they're doing now.
With spiritual affairs, the intentions are more straightforward.

This creates problems when actual good people are being honest/tell the truth to the point that it hurt the feelings of other people who hear them. This alone is the reason I hate how emotions/feelings just tend to override logic and reasoning.

Am I seriously overthinking about this? I've been having this thought for over a year now. I just want to get this off my chest.

Yes, this is a classical tactic of the Jews. The Jews are using Public Figures to deceive the masses. The Jews influences these Public Figures with certain speeches that contains subliminals. The very same subliminals are also used where the masses can get their eyes on, such as television, the news, the news paper, movies/series, books, and the internet.

Therein, the Jews corrupt and destroy governmental systems and structures to perpetuate their lies, slander and Global Agenda. This causes law, political, social, economic, health, scientific and ethical havoc and potential destruction on society.

The Jews creates a problem, the Gentiles reacts, and the Jews offer a solution to undermine the Gentiles even more. This cycle has repeated for centuries now. Gentiles are now taking back the power, slowly and steadily.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back