Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury in Aquarius and improvement working

hailourtruegod

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=411123 time=1672624188 user_id=21286]

Fortunately, Mercury will be in Aquarius soon and this serves as an opportunity for all SS to improve on this aspect of themselves.

Hey Brother I know you're busy but if you get a chance can you give more info on this and what one can do when these planets go into affect?

Mercury deals with the mind, mentality, intellect, intelligence, communications, writing, speech, coordination and manual dexterity.

Mercury in Aquarius is a fixed sign with the unique ability to carry through projects. Aquarius rules progress; the development of things that becomes elevated somehow, advancement. Mercury in Aquarius can aid to transcend ones mind to higher states or to make intellectual and mental progress.

Aquarius rules the new, unusual, the unexpected, unique, eccentric, unconventional, radical, independence, originality, electricity, electronics, new and advanced methods, engineers, technology, science and mathematics, invention, innovation, progression, meta-physics, occult, spirituality, astrology and creative ability.

A Mercury square in Aquarius can harness the attributes of the above. You can increase your understanding in advanced sciences and technology, as well as the occult and spirituality. You can increase your creative ability, as Mercury also rules the creative potential in the Throat chakra. You can obtain more unconventional ideas, originality in your thinking, and gain an overall deeper understanding of things listed in the above.

Thank you!

This is coming at a good time as I'm looking to getting into something job wise that's related to this. In that case should I go for a material working that'll help me get better at a trade like job that consists of technology and engineering? Or would the spiritual working be better?

Also I would be taking into account if I should make it specific or just improve on the general energies of Mercury and Aquarius?

hailourtruegod said:

Thank you!

This is coming at a good time as I'm looking to getting into something job wise that's related to this. In that case should I go for a material working that'll help me get better at a trade like job that consists of technology and engineering? Or would the spiritual working be better?

Also I would be taking into account if I should make it specific or just improve on the general energies of Mercury and Aquarius?

If you do the Material Square, this may give you a job in the area of technology and engineering so that you obtain first-hand and direct experience. You will be influenced to learn and grow into the field through actual experience in this case. However, you may still have to actually apply for a job, studies, courses, to obtain such experience. The magick here will help you to receive such experience easier. Let's say you don't have any degree, then you should focus on getting a degree, or a beginners course to obtain such knowledge and experience.

With the spiritual, it will give you the necessary disposition to deepen the understanding of the quality you wish to obtain. However, you would need to do the necessary actions yourself in order to help the magick out. Such as studying and/or applying for a job that leads you to such knowledge, so that you can grow in understanding and mature in the fields of your choice. It is similar to the material, but it favors more of the mental capacity that is non-tangible with learning through schooling or studies that is either formal or informal.

Both is excellent if you have any placements indicating gifts, abilities, talent and such in this area, as this will become strengthened when pursued and acted upon accordingly.

I misspoke and meant to say trade school. I jumped the gun if anything lol but yeah that's what I'll be doing first but you still provided the info I needed. Thanks again. Leaning towards the spiritual square of it since it feels like that's what I should go for.

hailourtruegod said:
I misspoke and meant to say trade school. I jumped the gun if anything lol but yeah that's what I'll be doing first but you still provided the info I needed. Thanks again. Leaning towards the spiritual square of it since it feels like that's what I should go for.

Aquarius is relevant to science, but Mercury in general pertains to technical skills in its own way. Virgo would be better for detail work or operation of machines, and Aquarius is better for anything STEM related. Mars also relates to certain aspects of trade skills, as it is related to creation and destruction and manipulating individual parts of a machine or structure.

The Mercury Square will help nonetheless, but it may be limited based on what exactly you want to pursue. Kenaz would be the rune most relevant to learning all types of skills.

As Darkpagan explained, the spiritual squares are most related to self-improvement, whereas the material squares rule external circumstances. Don't forget runes like Fehu and Jera, which may be better than material forms of specific planets, like if the job itself does not directly relate to a single planet, or if there are indications of poverty in your chart.

Thank you :D

I've used Fehu before, years ago, which led to small but blatant outcomes. It makes sense to use these runes you mentioned, especially now.

I really appreciate the in depth explanation. Gods bless you Blitz.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=414214 time=1673981351 user_id=21286]

Aquarius is relevant to science, but Mercury in general pertains to technical skills in its own way. Virgo would be better for detail work or operation of machines, and Aquarius is better for anything STEM related. Mars also relates to certain aspects of trade skills, as it is related to creation and destruction and manipulating individual parts of a machine or structure.

The Mercury Square will help nonetheless, but it may be limited based on what exactly you want to pursue. Kenaz would be the rune most relevant to learning all types of skills.

As Darkpagan explained, the spiritual squares are most related to self-improvement, whereas the material squares rule external circumstances. Don't forget runes like Fehu and Jera, which may be better than material forms of specific planets, like if the job itself does not directly relate to a single planet, or if there are indications of poverty in your chart.

hailourtruegod said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=411123 time=1672624188 user_id=21286]

Fortunately, Mercury will be in Aquarius soon and this serves as an opportunity for all SS to improve on this aspect of themselves.

Hey Brother I know you're busy but if you get a chance can you give more info on this and what one can do when these planets go into affect?
This Wednesday, I want to do a Mercury square but I have a few questions about which way I want to go about it.
I want to become a professional poker player, but at the same time I want to provide some value in this world buy opening a business.

Can I Say “ In a positive way, the energies of Mercury are now increasing my ability to innovate and develop a perfect business?”

Or can I say “in a positive way, the energies of Mercury are transforming me into the most profitable and best poker play now and forever?”

I also want to use mannaz and kenaz, but I’ve seen that too much left brain workings can develop a sort of autism within you.

You can achieve that with planetary planification without any workings. Raum on the solar with only 50 reps for a day or two can bring you depending on the planets thousands of dollars easely. It all depends on the power of the individual and total, absolute intent that you already won and winning and will win, in a perpetual present of winning state.

Again I advise against this and any gambling as this is not a way to make money, but a way to experiment when already have money and are advanced just for fun and ego boost. Ego boosting is alright when done right.

Also those that win and know insight, also doing workings for this, while winning a lot of money, would and will stay silent on this subjects as it is self obvious of basic magic workings and manifestation and not a subject to promote to SS elite, young people and newbies. We deal still with reality and gambling, no matter how you amp up your odds and of your succes.

If I win a lot of money doing spiritual work in this, other will try the same and fail. There are n factors why that's so, starting from birth chart, date of gambling, location, workings made and the advancement of the individual which all in all come to the same risk factor that was just influenced but with the same two faced coin.

Apply saturnian discipline on money workings and you will achieve any desired outcome and manifestation without the need of gambling, which has all the odds against the player. The same amount of effort can out put in other manifestation a lot of money and continuation of it.

This incentives to make money from gambling while using workings is based on the instant gratification and instant self validation and rezolve of problems, which is not a way to advance yourself with. This isn't a relation like work smart vs work hard either. 2021 with the internet and physical space has n ways to create wealth. - NakedPluto

Korpi said:
You can achieve that with planetary planification without any workings. Raum on the solar with only 50 reps for a day or two can bring you depending on the planets thousands of dollars easely. It all depends on the power of the individual and total, absolute intent that you already won and winning and will win, in a perpetual present of winning state.

Again I advise against this and any gambling as this is not a way to make money, but a way to experiment when already have money and are advanced just for fun and ego boost. Ego boosting is alright when done right.

Also those that win and know insight, also doing workings for this, while winning a lot of money, would and will stay silent on this subjects as it is self obvious of basic magic workings and manifestation and not a subject to promote to SS elite, young people and newbies. We deal still with reality and gambling, no matter how you amp up your odds and of your succes.

If I win a lot of money doing spiritual work in this, other will try the same and fail. There are n factors why that's so, starting from birth chart, date of gambling, location, workings made and the advancement of the individual which all in all come to the same risk factor that was just influenced but with the same two faced coin.

Apply saturnian discipline on money workings and you will achieve any desired outcome and manifestation without the need of gambling, which has all the odds against the player. The same amount of effort can out put in other manifestation a lot of money and continuation of it.

This incentives to make money from gambling while using workings is based on the instant gratification and instant self validation and rezolve of problems, which is not a way to advance yourself with. This isn't a relation like work smart vs work hard either. 2021 with the internet and physical space has n ways to create wealth. - NakedPluto
That's really great and all, but it doesn't answer any of the questions.
I actually really love the game of poker, and no it's not the only thing I want to do. If I can earn a few thousand dollars as a side hustle, I would really appreciate if I can use some proper advice when it comes to the mercury square and not a deterrent.

Goldxaura said:
This Wednesday, I want to do a Mercury square but I have a few questions about which way I want to go about it.
I want to become a professional poker player, but at the same time I want to provide some value in this world buy opening a business.

Can I Say “ In a positive way, the energies of Mercury are now increasing my ability to innovate and develop a perfect business?”

Or can I say “in a positive way, the energies of Mercury are transforming me into the most profitable and best poker play now and forever?”

I also want to use mannaz and kenaz, but I’ve seen that too much left brain workings can develop a sort of autism within you.

You will not get autism from using Mannaz, Kenaz, Mercury squares, etc. All work you do upon yourself should be intended as a fully positive process, even if done on a specific part of the soul.

Gambling is luck based and should be addressed with energies like Sowilo and Fehu. Mercury is only useful if you think you are intellectually limited in Poker.

Mercury/Mannaz deals with your ability to think quickly. It is directly related to the functioning of the mind. For business goals, this would help you to think quickly and clearly about business, and comprehend it easily.

Kenaz reflects skills and the pursuit of knowledge, so it would help you develop any skills necessary, including bringing the sources of knowledge necessary to you. This can include intellectual skills, but also any other style of skill.

Mannaz relates to the function of the mind, as well as human memory as a whole, whereas Kenaz pertains to fire energy which is blended by a yin structure for the purpose of a productive ability (like learning or crafting).

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=424211 time=1676272748 user_id=21286]
Goldxaura said:

You will not get autism from using Mannaz, Kenaz, Mercury squares, etc. All work you do upon yourself should be intended as a fully positive process, even if done on a specific part of the soul.

Gambling is luck based and should be addressed with energies like Sowilo and Fehu. Mercury is only useful if you think you are intellectually limited in Poker.

Mercury/Mannaz deals with your ability to think quickly. It is directly related to the functioning of the mind. For business goals, this would help you to think quickly and clearly about business, and comprehend it easily.

Kenaz reflects skills and the pursuit of knowledge, so it would help you develop any skills necessary, including bringing the sources of knowledge necessary to you. This can include intellectual skills, but also any other style of skill.

Mannaz relates to the function of the mind, as well as human memory as a whole, whereas Kenaz pertains to fire energy which is blended by a yin structure for the purpose of a productive ability (like learning or crafting).

Oh my goodness lol thank you. You’re just so wise I really wish I could be friends with you in real life lol. Anywho I’m still up and learning more about myself as time progresses.
Thanks for everything btw

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back