Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need an advice on getting a girl

Mazdd

Guys, so I was talking to this cute shawty at reception in my job recently, and we were having a nice chitchat and all -- she was the one that started the conversation, mind you. Me being kinda a reserved person, as this was our first conversation and I didn't want go full throttle yet so to sa as it could scare her in think ,I didn't ask her for a date that time and instead just said bye and left, which I greatly regret now as I dont work there any more and have no means to casually strike any conversetion with her again.

Now, there is one way I could talk to her again, but that would require me to go to that reception and risking that no one will notice.
I'm not sure if this is worth it as I dont know she's interested, and me just going there could make a cringworthy dumbass.

I think in will do it as I have the courage, but just dont want come out as a desperat.

A female insight would be greatly appreciated here.

Your feelings are understood as a lot of people sadly can be downright cruel and unfeeling in the way they might turn someone down. Other than this, you don't have much to lose, the worst you can get is a "no, I am not interested."

You should have hit the iron while it was hot.

Just go there again, and when she asks you why you are here just say that you are here for her.
Have a short chat, and ask her out. Ask her if she is free the following day or so. Invite her for a drink (coffee, tea, whatever) and go for a walk.

Shadowcat said:
Your feelings are understood as a lot of people sadly can be downright cruel and unfeeling in the way they might turn someone down. Other than this, you don't have much to lose, the worst you can get is a "no, I am not interested."

He is a man. Ofc he will get turned down quite some times, we have to live with that and keep approaching women.

Mazdd said:
and me just going there could make a cringworthy dumbass.

There are things around here which are considered more cringeworthy let me tell you. If you go for it and get turned down,
you will still have grown as a person by that experience. Invest in failures. If you don't try some other guy will.
If you really want her that is. I can relate to this "missed opportunity" thing, but now it's seems there might be a second one about to get missed if you don't act.

All of my latest dates have been failures, but those where from the internet. IRL meetings is something I believe more in,
especially if she's the one making the first contact.

arnold.jpg

If you fail then you will still gain experience which is better than not trying and never knowing.

Also, just because someone talks to you doesn't necessarily mean they are into you. Sometimes it's just normal human socializing. Girls tend to like to socialize, and it's not unusual for them to try to get to know their co-workers. It's good to keep that in mind so you can properly gauge social situations.

Tbh, if you talk with enough girls and just have casual conversations with them, then eventually someone will vibe with you and feel chemistry. You have to find someone with the right energies that click with your energies. Everyone has their own Venus.

And don't be afraid of love spells.

Shadowcat said:

Yeah, I will definitely try

NinRick said:
You should have hit the iron while it was hot.

Just go there again, and when she asks you why you are here just say that you are here for her.
Have a short chat, and ask her out. Ask her if she is free the following day or so. Invite her for a drink (coffee, tea, whatever) and go for a walk.

Thanks for a reply. Yes, I will try strike a conversation with her while pretending i still work there and will ask her out, if she will say yes, great, if not, I will just casually walk out of there cause there will be really nothing to lose at that point.

The reason why i didn't ask her out that day is because this was our first conversetion and i only realised I like her while riding bus back home.

xlnt said:
Mazdd said:
and me just going there could make a cringworthy dumbass.

There are things around here which are considered more cringeworthy let me tell you. If you go for it and get turned down,
you will still have grown as a person by that experience. Invest in failures. If you don't try some other guy will.
If you really want her that is. I can relate to this "missed opportunity" thing, but now it's seems there might be a second one about to get missed if you don't act.

All of my latest dates have been failures, but those where from the internet. IRL meetings is something I believe more in,
especially if she's the one making the first contact.

arnold.jpg

Fuuyuuck I'm so pumped right, thanks for the advice guys.

Yeah, it's because the girl on online dating sites have very vast range from which they can choose new males, which makes them extremely picky.

jrvan said:
If you fail then you will still gain experience which is better than not trying and never knowing.

Also, just because someone talks to you doesn't necessarily mean they are into you. Sometimes it's just normal human socializing. Girls tend to like to socialize, and it's not unusual for them to try to get to know their co-workers. It's good to keep that in mind so you can properly gauge social situations.

Tbh, if you talk with enough girls and just have casual conversations with them, then eventually someone will vibe with you and feel chemistry. You have to find someone with the right energies that click with your energies. Everyone has their own Venus.

And don't be afraid of love spells.

Yes, there was something about her that deeply charmed me and was talking with her couple of minutes.
Like i was talking to plenty of pretty girls and I never felt what I felt while talking to her. :oops:

Mazdd said:

Yeah, it's because the girl on online dating sites have very vast range from which they can choose new males, which makes them extremely picky.

You must tell us how it went. Did you talk to her again? :)
The most important aspect here is intuiton. If it feels right; that she matches you and you feel she has an interest in you, then that's a very good sign. Finding someone like this does not occur very often, and that is what true romance is all about; finding the one.
It's good that it's not a cold approach here as you already have talked to her before.

Approaching cold is not a bad or "retarded" (as someone here wrote before) thing either though, necessarily.
But it has to feel right.
I remember going out with my old PUA friend approaching girls on the street and that always felt cringy as fuck.
None of the PUA business seems to be about finding true romance either. Only "getting laid".

The internet can be a way of meeting someone also, but unfortunately when you are past a certain age, the responses seem to vanish more and more. 40 is basically seen as an oldster and your chances are probably better IRL, where that age number isn't seen. From my experience. It's very shallow and judgemental, and the whole dating scene has become even more shallow and toxic and over time with Jewish Tinder etc.

The girl I last dated seemed a bit psycho and toxic. On our last date she asked me "when are we going to see each other again?", I pulled out my calender and She maked the suggestion we should see each other Tuesday next week. Then she kissed and hugged me when we said goodbye.
Two days later I get an sms from her: "regarding Tuesday, I don't really feel the way you do so I think it's best we don't see each other any more", as if Tuesday was My proposal, and as if I had strong feelings for her, just because I escalated physically like guys normally do. Red flags there indeed. I wasn't even that interested, and especially not after that.

I've had similar experiences with women making me think she's into me, and later on just turn around as if the interest was never there. So I've really learned that way not to take anything for granted. I hope you don't do either with this girl.
One can have hopes, but never assume anything.

BrotherAlameen said:

Hello. Please remove all personal information from your account, as Satanists have many enemies in the world who would love to expose and harm you.

It is unfortunate that we cannot be social with one another, but security is the highest priority. I would remove every single piece of personal information. You should probably make an account with a different username, if this username is related to you as well.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=412299 time=1673154776 user_id=21286]
BrotherAlameen said:

Hello. Please remove all personal information from your account, as Satanists have many enemies in the world who would love to expose and harm you.

It is unfortunate that we cannot be social with one another, but security is the highest priority. I would remove every single piece of personal information. You should probably make an account with a different username, if this username is related to you as well.

Done. All fixed.

xlnt said:
The girl I last dated seemed a bit psycho and toxic. On our last date she asked me "when are we going to see each other again?", I pulled out my calender and She maked the suggestion we should see each other Tuesday next week. Then she kissed and hugged me when we said goodbye.
Two days later I get an sms from her: "regarding Tuesday, I don't really feel the way you do so I think it's best we don't see each other any more", as if Tuesday was My proposal, and as if I had strong feelings for her, just because I escalated physically like guys normally do. Red flags there indeed. I wasn't even that interested, and especially not after that.

I've had similar experiences with women making me think she's into me, and later on just turn around as if the interest was never there. So I've really learned that way not to take anything for granted. I hope you don't do either with this girl.
They were probably looking to date someone else that they were more interested in and when it looked like it was going to pan out with plan A, turned the tables on you so they can save face.

You can definitely read into it, but I agree it is probably for the best that it didn't work out. Stringing people along isn't cool.

Mazdd said:
Guys, so I was talking to this cute shawty at reception in my job recently, and we were having a nice chitchat and all -- she was the one that started the conversation, mind you. Me being kinda a reserved person, as this was our first conversation and I didn't want go full throttle yet so to sa as it could scare her in think ,I didn't ask her for a date that time and instead just said bye and left, which I greatly regret now as I dont work there any more and have no means to casually strike any conversetion with her again.

Now, there is one way I could talk to her again, but that would require me to go to that reception and risking that no one will notice.
I'm not sure if this is worth it as I dont know she's interested, and me just going there could make a cringworthy dumbass.

I think in will do it as I have the courage, but just dont want come out as a desperat.

There's plenty of fish in the sea, so there's basically many girls out there. Build your circle with friends who are girls first and get noticed by them. The girl you at the reception, don't worry because when she begins to notice you too because of your large circle with friends who are girls, she'll come to you eventually.

xlnt said:
Mazdd said:

You must tell us how it went. Did you talk to her again? :)
The most important aspect here is intuiton. If it feels right; that she matches you and you feel she has an interest in you, then that's a very good sign. Finding someone like this does not occur very often, and that is what true romance is all about; finding the one.
It's good that it's not a cold approach here as you already have talked to her before.

Approaching cold is not a bad or "retarded" (as someone here wrote before) thing either though, necessarily.
But it has to feel right.
I remember going out with my old PUA friend approaching girls on the street and that always felt cringy as fuck.
None of the PUA business seems to be about finding true romance either. Only "getting laid".

The internet can be a way of meeting someone also, but unfortunately when you are past a certain age, the responses seem to vanish more and more. 40 is basically seen as an oldster and your chances are probably better IRL, where that age number isn't seen. From my experience. It's very shallow and judgemental, and the whole dating scene has become even more shallow and toxic and over time with Jewish Tinder etc.

Soooooo, I was at that reception again, but she wasn't there. It's probably because she works different shifts there with other girls filling the other shifts. Also I was noticed by one of the security workers, they gave those stares of suspicion.
I think I was way too infatuated with that girl, hopefully I will find other one, in really want to have some gf rn.
Another thing is that I'm moving from the current city to the one on the opposite on the country soon so there's not really a point to trying to make her my gf as we will not have physical contact anyway, thus I lost the motivation to do anything in that direction to be honest.

Fuuck, guys it's sometimes feels like love wasn't created for such motherfuckers like me, but I know I just need to get better...

I've been listening to these https://youtu.be/jAZnUWZyJqU

Anyway, thanks for kind words

BrotherAlameen said:
Mazdd said:

There's plenty of fish in the sea, so there's basically many girls out there. Build your circle with friends who are girls first and get noticed by them. The girl you at the reception, don't worry because when she begins to notice you too because of your large circle with friends who are girls, she'll come to you eventually.

Yeah, there is but finding the one that you will want spend time with besides anything physical is hard.

I'm didn't have up yet, but there are some desperate measures that come to my mind, tho I dont think being desperate in this situation will be a good think...

Mazdd said:
BrotherAlameen said:
Mazdd said:

Yeah, there is but finding the one that you will want spend time with besides anything physical is hard.

Google Fractionation Technique and use it, if you need advise on how to hack and get the paid advise for free. look into Torrent Sites for the name Derek Rake. You’ll get a whole PDF Guide worth around 1 GB with audio and videos teaching you how to seduce women.

NB: if you’re gonna use this on any women. Please take into consideration that leaving the woman you use this on will leave her Physically, Psychologically and Emotionally Damaged as this technique itself involves the manipulation of someone’s emotions using psychology and has been derived from the MK-Ultra Mind Control Formulas which has been thoroughly searched and been used by the US Military and other big Politicians too.

A simple start on using fractionation would be to go to a woman on a date (With the food and drinks and stuff of course) and start a normal conversation, then begin by manipulating her emotions by asking negative and positive questions. Such as what makes you sad and how can you help better her life from the sadness and such? What makes you feel better when your life is not going smoothly? Ask questions that influence the way she emotionally reacts to you and continue these conversations this way while slowly beginning to touch her back or thighs while using fingers to make circles that make both of you horny (You’ll begin to feel this when your cock begins to get hard as you’re speaking to her and wrinkling her back or thighs during the conversation and you’ll even notice that she’s prolly getting horny and wet too. Well, she won’t tell you or anything, but you’ll see from the way she reacts to you), continue a casual conversation about her work life and all but best of all, don’t forget to manipulate her emotional mind. Believe it or not? After you ask her for her number she’ll give it to you and she’ll be texting you like crazy and even calling you babe. Inclusive to that, she’ll even be wanting to sleep with you that same day you used the technique. When I did this to a girl during my birthday, before leaving to go home, I asked her what she wanna do next? She said she wanted to sleep with me.

If you don’t understand what I’m talking about here then it’s recommended you just use the PDF for a good start. Normally, pickup artists don’t give references to these psychological methods of manipulating the female mind. They just use pickup lines and ransoms, even if you look on YouTube today, it’s just filled with pickup lines, but Derek Rakes book will be a good start for you, so good luck with it.

NB: Using of Torrents is illegal in some countries due to Piracy (Getting something that’s supposed to be paid for without paying for it) and Illegal Downloads of Copyright Materials which violate DMCA, which can subject you to copyright infringement. It is recommended you use a paid VPN (Best Recommended Mullvad) before downloading any torrent depending on the legality in your jurisdiction. In some countries, this is legal, is some it’s illegal, in some it’s illegal but Governments don’t take action against it, so yeah, be careful when downloading stuff like these too.

BrotherAlameen said:
Mazdd said:
BrotherAlameen said:

Google Fractionation Technique and use it, if you need advise on how to hack and get the paid advise for free. look into Torrent Sites for the name Derek Rake. You’ll get a whole PDF Guide worth around 1 GB with audio and videos teaching you how to seduce women.

NB: if you’re gonna use this on any women. Please take into consideration that leaving the woman you use this on will leave her Physically, Psychologically and Emotionally Damaged as this technique itself involves the manipulation of someone’s emotions using psychology and has been derived from the MK-Ultra Mind Control Formulas which has been thoroughly searched and been used by the US Military and other big Politicians too.

A simple start on using fractionation would be to go to a woman on a date (With the food and drinks and stuff of course) and start a normal conversation, then begin by manipulating her emotions by asking negative and positive questions. Such as what makes you sad and how can you help better her life from the sadness and such? What makes you feel better when your life is not going smoothly? Ask questions that influence the way she emotionally reacts to you and continue these conversations this way while slowly beginning to touch her back or thighs while using fingers to make circles that make both of you horny (You’ll begin to feel this when your cock begins to get hard as you’re speaking to her and wrinkling her back or thighs during the conversation and you’ll even notice that she’s prolly getting horny and wet too. Well, she won’t tell you or anything, but you’ll see from the way she reacts to you), continue a casual conversation about her work life and all but best of all, don’t forget to manipulate her emotional mind. Believe it or not? After you ask her for her number she’ll give it to you and she’ll be texting you like crazy and even calling you babe. Inclusive to that, she’ll even be wanting to sleep with you that same day you used the technique. When I did this to a girl during my birthday, before leaving to go home, I asked her what she wanna do next? She said she wanted to sleep with me.

If you don’t understand what I’m talking about here then it’s recommended you just use the PDF for a good start. Normally, pickup artists don’t give references to these psychological methods of manipulating the female mind. They just use pickup lines and ransoms, even if you look on YouTube today, it’s just filled with pickup lines, but Derek Rakes book will be a good start for you, so good luck with it.

NB: Using of Torrents is illegal in some countries due to Piracy (Getting something that’s supposed to be paid for without paying for it) and Illegal Downloads of Copyright Materials which violate DMCA, which can subject you to copyright infringement. It is recommended you use a paid VPN (Best Recommended Mullvad) before downloading any torrent depending on the legality in your jurisdiction. In some countries, this is legal, is some it’s illegal, in some it’s illegal but Governments don’t take action against it, so yeah, be careful when downloading stuff like these too.
These are jewish subversive ways. Morally and ethically wrong, you said it yourself that it can damage women, why would you suggest it then?

Aquarius said:
BrotherAlameen said:
Mazdd said:

These are jewish subversive ways. Morally and ethically wrong, you said it yourself that it can damage women, why would you suggest it then?

Because it’s the only way to get them, but I’m lucky I’m bisexual, so I don’t have to worry about that; I like men more and men are more easier to get; I mostly feel like a woman, which makes me understand that I’m trans too, but yeah, whatever. Lawl.

BrotherAlameen said:
Because it’s the only way to get them, but I’m lucky I’m bisexual, so I don’t have to worry about that; I like men more and men are more easier to get; I mostly feel like a woman, which makes me understand that I’m trans too, but yeah, whatever. Lawl.
That's just lies.

Henu the Great said:
BrotherAlameen said:
That's just lies.

Nope! Not really, at least from my perspective. It’s the only Alpha Male Technique to actually get them. Luckily, I can switch from an Alpha to a Beta and vice versa whenever I want.

BrotherAlameen said:
Henu the Great said:
BrotherAlameen said:
That's just lies.

Nope! Not really, at least from my perspective. It’s the only Alpha Male Technique to actually get them. Luckily, I can switch from an Alpha to a Beta and vice versa whenever I want.
Because it's real in your mind, I get it. Thing is, such nonsense is not appreciated around here.

Most women expect men to make the first move. If he is interested in you at first, that's a good thing. You need to take the next step. Be nice, polite and confident. And always be yourself. Whether you can be or not, at least you will try and see. If you get a negative answer, it will be a new experience in your life. As a man, be extremely confident, courageous and charismatic. Frankly, as a woman, I am most impressed by these.

I had 26728 billion girlfriends.

The conclusion that might help young men:

Females are not aliens.

Since I was 12. From church girls to international models to mothers and grandmas, all of them girls have spoken to me that they are indeed..prepare yourselves, not aliens.

This is for them alpha/lookism/add other bullshit -boys who haven't discovered yet that secretultra-hidden alpha sigma way to be with a girl.

Sorry to break it also to them, the ideal is not for you to get a girl. But a girl to get you. And for them to fight for you.

Now to talk about real absolute love relationships and commitment.. We get into the unheard territory. We just need to fuck incessantly till our dick falls off, in imagination for now.

For that matter, sorry to break it to you again, after some time, sex is very boring and you as a man will need to come up with more passion and effort in a relationship. Or do you go to another girl? And do this for forever?

Since this is only about sexual tension and need, after this there are other needs that need to be meet. Emotional Spiritual and factually material for a relationship to further flower.

Sexual tension for a girl is also very powerful. When a girl will desire you to the most instinctual way, you are to witness the most impressive situations in your bed. And then you understand truly, that a build up, an applied desire that is common, a true resemblance of bond, that is uniquely paired to you and her is essential and what makes sex great.

Not just some quick bimbo, lesser quality life of relationships.

This is why I would strongly make you understand that:

You need to understand yourself as a man and instinctually pursue your desires and behavior to suit your nature. Do not emulate anything else but yourself. Do practice your own form of sexual force, explosive and masculine spark that you have in you and exercise it by applying it to your desired partner.

Sexual intercourse is not rational to that extent. Therefore the sexual build up to that outcome is not rational as well.

You can be ugly and stupid and any other kind of way. The instruments all posses are inside and the behavior needs only allowance from the mind not rules and restrictions such as techniques and other bullshit.

The only guidelines is what your partner tell you, what you want and more than that to evolve to a more potentiated bonding by sexual practices and emotional harmony.

NakedPluto said:

Indeed that is very impressive. I admit defeat, but one day I will have my own galactic bunny harem that will rival yours... :cry:

NakedPluto said:

The conclusion that might help young men:

Females are not aliens.

Since I was 12. From church girls to international models to mothers and grandmas, all of them girls have spoken to me that they are indeed..prepare yourselves, not aliens.

This is for them alpha/lookism/add other bullshit -boys who haven't discovered yet that secretultra-hidden alpha sigma way to be with a girl.

Sorry to break it also to them, the ideal is not for you to get a girl. But a girl to get you. And for them to fight for you.

Now to talk about real absolute love relationships and commitment.. We get into the unheard territory. We just need to fuck incessantly till our dick falls off, in imagination for now.

For that matter, sorry to break it to you again, after some time, sex is very boring and you as a man will need to come up with more passion and effort in a relationship. Or do you go to another girl? And do this for forever?

Since this is only about sexual tension and need, after this there are other needs that need to be meet. Emotional Spiritual and factually material for a relationship to further flower.

Sexual tension for a girl is also very powerful. When a girl will desire you to the most instinctual way, you are to witness the most impressive situations in your bed. And then you understand truly, that a build up, an applied desire that is common, a true resemblance of bond, that is uniquely paired to you and her is essential and what makes sex great.

Not just some quick bimbo, lesser quality life of relationships.

This is why I would strongly make you understand that:

You need to understand yourself as a man and instinctually pursue your desires and behavior to suit your nature. Do not emulate anything else but yourself. Do practice your own form of sexual force, explosive and masculine spark that you have in you and exercise it by applying it to your desired partner.

Sexual intercourse is not rational to that extent. Therefore the sexual build up to that outcome is not rational as well.

You can be ugly and stupid and any other kind of way. The instruments all posses are inside and the behavior needs only allowance from the mind not rules and restrictions such as techniques and other bullshit.

The only guidelines is what your partner tell you, what you want and more than that to evolve to a more potentiated bonding by sexual practices and emotional harmony.

But the first thing that caught my attention in my mind after I talked with her was how adorable and sweet she was, like I said earlier there was also something special about the way she behaved and how she looked that it strongly captured my attention. My first impression was not that of fucking her and then throw away like an used bag of cheetos, but to the need to protect, going with her, buy her stuff and show her love. I'm not the tape that would want to be with a bimbbo. I'd like to make a deeper connection with that girl; salvage and enjoy the moments i spend with her having fun embracing our love.
Now normally I dont have such feelings while I talk to girls even objectively better looking then her. Something just strongly grabbed my attention here. I just want to talk to her again to confirm my assumptions.

In any case, you probably were directing the post to the guy with the shogun method. Honestly, I dont feel i want these types of relationship, while some thing written there might be good for men, like self improvement and such are great, the other seem to be just wrong, I don't want to be with a broken human being.

jrvan said:
NakedPluto said:

Indeed that is very impressive. I admit defeat, but one day I will have my own galactic bunny harem that will rival yours... :cry:

Half of the galaxy is mine. Hope all understand a comedic tone there, as I was referring to all this talk by boastful people.

Mazdd said:
NakedPluto said:

I kinda fail to understand how your reply relates to the topic of my post, tbh.

I have not replied to you, sorry for misunderstandings, but to the general talk around these subjects as in this topic within, with "alpha males" and "techniques".

This type of opinions from Alameen can understandably agitate regular people but let's say he is speaking from experience. I think the problem then lies on how this person first interacted with women/girls. He probably had a bad start and then went on to follow this mentality and also went on to pursue the type of women his mindset might work on which in reality we here know is a very small percentage.

Even a lot of normie women who follow trends and claim to be feminist won't go for a guy who thinks like him but Alameen hasn't come to terms with this because he already has a warped view on things he so strongly feels for and his personal experiences making him hold onto it even more.

Best thing for Alameen to do here is listen to the wise words of everyone explaining thoroughly how reality works.

NakedPluto wrote a good reply for him or anyone who might think like him but there's also plenty of threads where other members have written good replies in this subject. HP HC included.

Just go for it bro. What’s the worst that can happen? She rejects you? So what. Just be confident and eloquent. Perhaps ask her not out in a date at first but to go out as friends and than later pop the dating question to her.

Henu the Great said:
BrotherAlameen said:
Henu the Great said:
That's just lies.

Because it's real in your mind, I get it. Thing is, such nonsense is not appreciated around here.

Okay.

Aeternus said:
Most women expect men to make the first move. If he is interested in you at first, that's a good thing. You need to take the next step. Be nice, polite and confident. And always be yourself. Whether you can be or not, at least you will try and see. If you get a negative answer, it will be a new experience in your life. As a man, be extremely confident, courageous and charismatic. Frankly, as a woman, I am most impressed by these.

Yea

Sooo, I just found out that she has a boyfriend. I tried to talk to her but she wasn't very interested, which is weird because she was starting at me like all the fucking time... I could feel the energy between as flaring.

This situation is soo weird to me, like if she wouldn't talk to me that day I wouldn't even gets so infatuated about her. It's like right after I had that conversation with her I felt super strong magnetism to her, like she cursed me or something. I was literally not interested in her before that convo. The worst thing is that this magnetism I feel to her still persists, and I feel tremendously faking sad right now that I can't have her... pretty sure she felt some connection to me as well, thus the starring. I feel broken.
I checked our natal chart compatibility and literally the first aspect was about this natural magnetism I have going with that girl, and that our connection is strong. I dont know what to do.

Is it possible that this magnetism works in such way that we simply got pushed together in that place? Like some sort astral matching happened?

It feels like something inside of me just yearnes for her strongly. Too bad she's in relationship. I hope I find a girl that I have strong magnetism like that again someday. Sigh...

Mazzd said:
Sooo, I just found out that she has a boyfriend. I tried to talk to her but she wasn't very interested, which is weird because she was starting at me like all the fucking time... I could feel the energy between as flaring.

This situation is soo weird to me, like if she wouldn't talk to me that day I wouldn't even gets so infatuated about her. It's like right after I had that conversation with her I felt super strong magnetism to her, like she cursed me or something. I was literally not interested in her before that convo. The worst thing is that this magnetism I feel to her still persists, and I feel tremendously faking sad right now that I can't have her... pretty sure she felt some connection to me as well, thus the starring. I feel broken.
I checked our natal chart compatibility and literally the first aspect was about this natural magnetism I have going with that girl, and that our connection is strong. I dont know what to do.

Is it possible that this magnetism works in such way that we simply got pushed together in that place? Like some sort astral matching happened?

It feels like something inside of me just yearnes for her strongly. Too bad she's in relationship. I hope I find a girl that I have strong magnetism like that again someday. Sigh...

If you really caught those vibes off of her while she actually had a boyfriend she was probly contemplating on cheating.

If you want something legit stay far away from those types of people. If they leave someone else for you they will leave you for another eventually as well.

Shadowcat said:
Mazzd said:

If you really caught those vibes off of her while she actually had a boyfriend she was probly contemplating on cheating.

If you want something legit stay far away from those types of people. If they leave someone else for you they will leave you for another eventually as well.

What do you mean by vibes, I wouldn't say she was flirting with me in that convo exactly. Can there be just some natural energetical matching happening?

I don't have a good advice on this, but do you know any Satanic dating site if you talk about this already?

Just to follow up on the subject, maybe it would be useful to others as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back