Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why 60 years old Tom Cruise hasn’t aged ?

News and studies say the carbs causes insulin which affects aging factor , and other foods.. whatever it is… Is carbohydrates really an aging factor that causes aging too ?

Perhaps because he takes care of himself?
The average boomer couldn't do one pushup if his life depended on it, while Tom Cruise is keeping himself in great shape since he's young.

Aquarius said:
Perhaps because he takes care of himself?
The average boomer couldn't do one pushup if his life depended on it, while Tom Cruise is keeping himself in great shape since he's young.

Many would say that he looks great because he has a lot of money to spend with doctors, fitness coaches and so on. My grandpa was in a great shape at 60. He always took care of his garden and ate unprocessed food. A proof that someone can look great without millions of dolars

I just saw a video of Tom Cruse about a week ago, and he did the most dangerous stunt anybody has ever done for a movie.

They found a cliff in Norway with a very far drop after it, and no things sticking out in the way. This mountain cliff looked thousands of feet high. And he drove a motorcycle off of a ramp and off of the cliff, then fell a very far distance, then opened a parachute and floated away safely. He is the only person to ever do this, anybody else would have just faked it with computer images. And he did it about 10 times to try to get it to look perfect.

Your habits will age you far more than your years ever will.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I just saw a video of Tom Cruse about a week ago, and he did the most dangerous stunt anybody has ever done for a movie.

They found a cliff in Norway with a very far drop after it, and no things sticking out in the way. This mountain cliff looked thousands of feet high. And he drove a motorcycle off of a ramp and off of the cliff, then fell a very far distance, then opened a parachute and floated away safely. He is the only person to ever do this, anybody else would have just faked it with computer images. And he did it about 10 times to try to get it to look perfect.

Hmmm and there is a deepfake version of tomcruise on tiktok.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back