Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opening main chakras before Iron Shirt?

hailourtruegod

While reading the introduction there is a warning that I can chok up to what we here refer to as opening the main chakras as the energies need to flow freely through these areas. I'm reading it from a Satanic perspective but I want to make sure I'm not mixing things up.

The main reason I ask is because I want to share the iron shirt pdf to a non SS who's close to me but they don't have any prior spiritual practices besides void meditation here and there. Obviously I don't want them to get hurt or other complications so I would like to hear other's opinion on it.

Pinging you since you know about this stuff and would like your opinion in whether one should open their soul before starting the Iron Shirt Chi Kung I as the book seems to imply.

In my opinion from the brief experience so far it starts off pretty calm and easy with the breathing techniques and seems like it'll take a person thru it very carefully. I just want to make sure so this person doesn't hurt themselves.

hailourtruegod said:
While reading the introduction there is a warning that I can chok up to what we here refer to as opening the main chakras as the energies need to flow freely through these areas. I'm reading it from a Satanic perspective but I want to make sure I'm not mixing things up.

The main reason I ask is because I want to share the iron shirt pdf to a non SS who's close to me but they don't have any prior spiritual practices besides void meditation here and there. Obviously I don't want them to get hurt or other complications so I would like to hear other's opinion on it.

Pinging you since you know about this stuff and would like your opinion in whether one should open their soul before starting the Iron Shirt Chi Kung I as the book seems to imply.

In my opinion from the brief experience so far it starts off pretty calm and easy with the breathing techniques and seems like it'll take a person thru it very carefully. I just want to make sure so this person doesn't hurt themselves.

What is the iron shirt?

This can damage and hurt only after doing it successfully to a higher degree, actually inhaling energy and the pathways being unopened. Which they open with this in time but with bodily effort involved.

This will not happen to a non SS as the degree of aptitude for this is really mostly nonexistent.

As for a SS to hurt himself with this, you'd have to continually apply and against all pain in the body and head, relentlessly not stop. Which would be stupid and would mean one likes pain and suffering.

The safest route is Yoga and this. Yoga will flow the inhaled energies in the body and they will not pool around.

Aikido, Tai Chi, Chi Kung, and ultimately Yoga are all practices to heighten the bioelectricity, improving its circulation and opening the Nadis points, which provides further understanding of the mastership and fusion of the five elements.

The Iron Shirt (Chi Kung) refers to enabling the mental faculties which comes from knocking down walls in the mind, allowing special senses and abilities such as clairvoyance, remote viewing and astral projection, as well as many other extraordinary abilities.

Your friend and others should be cautious as the book "The Iron Shirt Chi Kung I" is edited by the Jewess Judith Stein, at least, that is the case of the book I own. Of course a Jew comes in to gain shekels on something like this... There can be alterations that is damaging for ones body or just downright insufficient.

I have not read the entire book, but I certainly will as there can be much value for others to learn and practice here. A good note to keep in mind: If something doesn't feel right, then back off.

Understood. Thank you Brother for the reply. I can be overly cautious to a fault sometimes lol.

Yeah I immediately caught the name of the kike editor but so far it just looks it it makes it seem like some of the things that are meant to be spiritual is being implied to be literal without the kike saying so because the malice would be obvious of the editor.

I'll relay this to the person in my own words but I appreciate you bringing it up as well in case others are turned away immediately because of the editor.

NinRick said:
What is the iron shirt?

Iron Shirt Chi Kung I

There's a pdf link Academic Scholar has shared in the past that HPS Maxine introduced us to. Idk how to post the link to a pdf yet as I haven't tried it but it should be super easy to find it. Let me know if you have trouble searching it and I'll try to see if I can figure out how to post it with the device I have.

I feel like you'll be someone who would be interested in it so I recommend reading thru it at least.

hailourtruegod said:

Understood. Thank you Brother for the reply. I can be overly cautious to a fault sometimes lol.

Yeah I immediately caught the name of the kike editor but so far it just looks it it makes it seem like some of the things that are meant to be spiritual is being implied to be literal without the kike saying so because the malice would be obvious of the editor.

I'll relay this to the person in my own words but I appreciate you bringing it up as well in case others are turned away immediately because of the editor.

NinRick said:
What is the iron shirt?

Iron Shirt Chi Kung I

There's a pdf link Academic Scholar has shared in the past that HPS Maxine introduced us to. Idk how to post the link to a pdf yet as I haven't tried it but it should be super easy to find it. Let me know if you have trouble searching it and I'll try to see if I can figure out how to post it with the device I have.

I feel like you'll be someone who would be interested in it so I recommend reading thru it at least.

Thank you I just downloaded the Book, I will definitely check it out.

Abyssos said:
TL;DR, can you point me to where I can download the book?

This is the link she has so graciously shared.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/twukabo0sd5tqv2/mantak-chia-iron-shirt-chi-kung-2006.epub?dl=0

Abyssos said:
NinRick said:
Thank you I just downloaded the Book, I will definitely check it out.

I'm having trouble finding where to download it, could you point me in the right direction? Academic Scholar's link to it is down, and one of the greatest sites on the internet has been seized by a certain 3-letter agency. I literally just discovered it today. It starts with b, it has a dash in it, and then says ok, then it has a dot, and then it ends with 2 "sees" if you know what I mean. It's gone. The internet has become an even darker place, and it will be much harder to gain any knowledge with it's absence.

TL;DR, can you point me to where I can download the book?

https://we.riseup.net/assets/213123/IronShirt+QiGong+I.pdf

Sorry somehow I didn’t get a notification that you quoted me. Here is the link I used for the download.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back