Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can you I use SATANAMA to open and empower Third Eye?

GoldenxChild1

As the title says,

I have used Thaum of course but I'd like to switch it up

It is good for empowerment which helps to further open it. SATANAS can be vibrated into all of the chakras. You can use Surya and Chandramase in your Third Eye as well.

You can also begin a Moon Square tomorrow on monday the 2nd of January (just to avoid confusion) to further empower your third eye and opening it. The Moon Square is very powerful with this :)

I usually vibrate the mantra of the square in the designated chakra. Just a tip, but this can be quite overwhelming if you are not used to high amounts of energy.

GoldenxChild1 said:
As the title says,

I have used Thaum of course but I'd like to switch it up
This mantra is of Serpent Yoga and not only releases energy from and spins the chakras, but also praises Satan as our True Creator God. This is excellent for raising energies:

Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru

Pronounced-

AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE --- V-HAH-AH --- GUU-RUU

Darkpagan666 said:
It is good for empowerment which helps to further open it. SATANAS can be vibrated into all of the chakras. You can use Surya and Chandramase in your Third Eye as well.

You can also begin a Moon Square tomorrow on monday the 2nd of January (just to avoid confusion) to further empower your third eye and opening it. The Moon Square is very powerful with this :)

I usually vibrate the mantra of the square in the designated chakra. Just a tip, but this can be quite overwhelming if you are not used to high amounts of energy.

I suppose using the moon mantra might be a better option, I wouldn't of guessed Surya tho? Could you elaborate on that.

Back to Satanama, I heard it can be used for the crown, and also developing deep understanding of yourself and the universe, also balancing and healing, have you tried using it for these things? I am extremely interested in the mantra and want to utilize it the best I can but there so many uses I get confused on "how" to use it

I'm experimenting with this: https://odysee.com/@joyofsatanpt:c/Satanama-meditation:c

GoldenxChild1 said:
I suppose using the moon mantra might be a better option, I wouldn't of guessed Surya tho? Could you elaborate on that.

Back to Satanama, I heard it can be used for the crown, and also developing deep understanding of yourself and the universe, also balancing and healing, have you tried using it for these things? I am extremely interested in the mantra and want to utilize it the best I can but there so many uses I get confused on "how" to use it

It is not a bad idea, as long as you try to discern the usefulness of each mantra towards a certain circumstance.

The way I use Satanama is by chanting it while laying down after Yoga. Then I affirm it generally to advance my soul, rather than on a specific part.

Two ideas:
The Dagr/Dagaz Rune corresponds with the Word trump of the Tarot. The World means completion. When we pierce through the 6th chakra, the 7th is effortless. This is the uniting of the Ida and the pingala. Dagaz is also the rune of the moon and the moon represents the 6th chakra and the 3rd eye. Dagr/Dagaz is the rune of completion. "This rune can be compared to the spiritual philosopher's stone. In sexual alchemy, Dagaz is the moment of orgasm in which the goal of the working is made real. It is useful in all workings of an 'alchemical' type, whether they be practical or solely concerned with consciousness." - The Third Eye
For clairvoyance and opening the mind for more psychic power- what is known as the 'Veil of Isis' mantra. Isis is an alias of Astaroth:
ISIS
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS - Post
Check out this post by VoiceofEnki if you haven't already: Meditation to empower the astral senses

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=411117 time=1672623318 user_id=21286]
GoldenxChild1 said:

It is not a bad idea, as long as you try to discern the usefulness of each mantra towards a certain circumstance.

The way I use Satanama is by chanting it while laying down after Yoga. Then I affirm it generally to advance my soul, rather than on a specific part.

Thanks for your thoughts, I will have to experiment, I was thinking of using it on my crown as well to open myself up to Universal truth and reality, affirming it specifically towards that end.

Tomorrow I will use the moon mantra on the third eye as those opportunities are scarce.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Chandramase is directly connected to the Third Eye. The Moon Square is the best option in my opinion.

Suryae is of the Sun and can generate much energy on the point of focus. You can breathe in white-gold light into your chakra, focus upon, and vibrate Suryae. Suryae helps to clean/purify the chakras, giving them light, as well as empowering them. I have used Suryae in all of my chakras to mainly remove drosses and negative energies which helps to keep the chakras open. They tend to close off if they are dirty and not strong enough.

The Praise Satan mantra (posted by Henu The Great above) is a game changer when it comes to keeping the overall energy circulating easily. I do this every day. When used every single day you will discover some effects it has upon your soul. It has many benefits. You can also vibrate this one in your mind on the hold of power breaths.

Both SATANAS and SATANAMA can be used in all of the chakras. There are various methods with using these in the chakras. The whole SATANAS per chakra, or you can vibrate one letter per chakra starting from the base. SaTaNaMa can also be used with this, but with the Sa, Ta, Na, Ma. Sa in the base, Ta in the sacral, Na in the solar plexus, Ma in the heart. Sa in the heart again, Ta in the throat, Na in the sixth (an additional A can be used in the third eye), and finally Ma in the crown. If you want you can work yourself all the way down to the base again.

Satanama and Satanas can both be vibrated in the aura or your being where you finish with an affirmation of choice. Before I go to bed for an example, I vibrate Satanas in my in my being or chakras, one letter per breath, where I fill up my being with white-gold light on the inhale, intensifying it on the hold, and expanding it on the exhale. I end it with an Aura of Protection since my energies are heightened.

Satanas gives clarity and serenity of the mind as well as empowerment and other properties. Satanama acts to balance your mind and energies of the soul. It will act to tear down certain walls in the mind and open yourself up to universal understanding. You will open yourself up to the Trimurti; Brahma the Creator, Vishnu the Preserver, and Shiva the Destroyer, our Satan.

Do meditate also separately on it and also on the whole forehead and illuminate it. At one point this will glow and open up to curtains of flowing downwards currents of ice and cold air. You will know this then.

But until a level of this, you must meditate daily on this.

Darkpagan666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Chandramase is directly connected to the Third Eye. The Moon Square is the best option in my opinion.

Suryae is of the Sun and can generate much energy on the point of focus. You can breathe in white-gold light into your chakra, focus upon, and vibrate Suryae. Suryae helps to clean/purify the chakras, giving them light, as well as empowering them. I have used Suryae in all of my chakras to mainly remove drosses and negative energies which helps to keep the chakras open. They tend to close off if they are dirty and not strong enough.

The Praise Satan mantra (posted by Henu The Great above) is a game changer when it comes to keeping the overall energy circulating easily. I do this every day. When used every single day you will discover some effects it has upon your soul. It has many benefits. You can also vibrate this one in your mind on the hold of power breaths.

Both SATANAS and SATANAMA can be used in all of the chakras. There are various methods with using these in the chakras. The whole SATANAS per chakra, or you can vibrate one letter per chakra starting from the base. SaTaNaMa can also be used with this, but with the Sa, Ta, Na, Ma. Sa in the base, Ta in the sacral, Na in the solar plexus, Ma in the heart. Sa in the heart again, Ta in the throat, Na in the sixth (an additional A can be used in the third eye), and finally Ma in the crown. If you want you can work yourself all the way down to the base again.

Satanama and Satanas can both be vibrated in the aura or your being where you finish with an affirmation of choice. Before I go to bed for an example, I vibrate Satanas in my in my being or chakras, one letter per breath, where I fill up my being with white-gold light on the inhale, intensifying it on the hold, and expanding it on the exhale. I end it with an Aura of Protection since my energies are heightened.

Satanas gives clarity and serenity of the mind as well as empowerment and other properties. Satanama acts to balance your mind and energies of the soul. It will act to tear down certain walls in the mind and open yourself up to universal understanding. You will open yourself up to the Trimurti; Brahma the Creator, Vishnu the Preserver, and Shiva the Destroyer, our Satan.

Thank-you so much, I took a screenshot of this. You were right, I am using AHH-UUU-MMM ٠ CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY ٠ S-V-AH-HAH, and it felt really empowering, my head almost felt weightless if that makes sense.

**I did not do the square, just the mantra 40 times, I can do it in this style correct?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Darkpagan666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thank-you so much, I took a screenshot of this. You were right, I am using AHH-UUU-MMM ٠ CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY ٠ S-V-AH-HAH, and it felt really empowering, my head almost felt weightless if that makes sense.

**I did not do the square, just the mantra 40 times, I can do it in this style correct?

Wonderful to hear! Yes, this can be done as the working had begun under the Moons exalted sign, Taurus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back