Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How was the universe/reality created? (Gods preferred to answer)

GoldenxChild1

Trivi said:
Im pretty new to this. So there is NO god? Satan created everything or just created humans? The big bang? Nature? Everything always existed?

Can someone clarify? (Preferebly gods)

The Gods are not chilling behind their smart phones or PCs to reply to you.

You can ask the Gods anything you like and they will reply to you in a way they know you'll receive, I.E., the JOS.

As to your question, there is no Christian God who lords over everything and anything, this is an allegory for the all pervading Aether.

Satan is not the literal creator of the Universe, however, it is not wrong to think of him as that because he has supreme dominion over "God", "Nature", "Chaos", he is the consciousness that illuminates and creates from this formless light darkness at the highest level. Above anyone else, he is God.

Going further, the big bang is BS, the Universe as always existed without cessation.

And yes, Satan created all the human beings.

Satan did not create existence. The Universe/Nature created Satan, etc.

Accorrding to what I have seen, a Quantum prediction or equation suggests that the Universe had no beginning. If "Clouds of gas and dust where there, and came together to create the big bang", then where... were these clouds of gas and dust? My guess is... probably... the Universe. The Universe has always been, as difficult as that is to fathom.

Why? I wonder if the Gods and Goddesses know - but I don't think there is a "why" to it. We have to put reasons behind everything, which is Natural; we are curious and we need to know. Satan has declared that the reason for existing is to better Yourself and the Universe, but why does the Universe exist? I don't think there is a reason, it just does, as annoying as it is to say "it just does". If "god" created it, then who or what created "god" and why?...

Why not awaken your astral senses and ask the Gods yourself if you want an answer directly from them?

Trivi said:
“The gods are not chilling behind their smartphones”

Then why is there an ask satan section/forum?

On the AS website it explains that this is a service to anonymously ask questions and receive answers by Satanists. The Gods do not operate smartphones as humans do. They exist within another dimension entirely.

Trivi said:
Then how come after i sold my soul he contacted me on my smartphone?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did your hot wife help you with selling your soul? You wanted rid of her that much? :roll:

Karnonnos said:
Trivi said:

Did your hot wife help you with selling your soul? You wanted rid of her that much? :roll:

Bro got Satanism premium account :lol:

NinRick said:
Karnonnos said:
Trivi said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NinRick said:
Karnonnos said:
Trivi said:

Does it cost £€$¥6.66 per month?

Trivi said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Trivi said:
Im pretty new to this. So there is NO god? Satan created everything or just created humans? The big bang? Nature? Everything always existed?

Can someone clarify? (Preferebly gods)

The Gods are not chilling behind their smart phones or PCs to reply to you.

You can ask the Gods anything you like and they will reply to you in a way they know you'll receive, I.E., the JOS.

As to your question, there is no Christian God who lords over everything and anything, this is an allegory for the all pervading Aether.

Satan is not the literal creator of the Universe, however, it is not wrong to think of him as that because he has supreme dominion over "God", "Nature", "Chaos", he is the consciousness that illuminates and creates from this formless light darkness at the highest level. Above anyone else, he is God.

Going further, the big bang is BS, the Universe as always existed without cessation.

And yes, Satan created all the human beings.

Those phones are not smart; they don't wear nice clothes.

Probabily, an eternal God, materialized planet and starts, matter= energy condensed, Einstein copy God for create the bomb atomic, energy condensed, but not sure, an day know of Melek The segret of creation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back