Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yoga

LightMangoMango

Hello brothers and sisters,
I am here concerning yoga. I really do enjoy the hatha yoga,I do routine two times a day, because it is easy for me, to sit down and do these physical exercises.
Easier then meditation for me at the moment. Hatha yoga + kundalini breath of fire (I don't know how this exercise is called right now,both arms together in the air, sitting, and doing breath of fire + Sat-Nam while breathing, for at least 3 minutes).

Now I got 3 questions:

1. It is recommended to lay down after yoga and meditate on the energy buzz. Can I also instead do my“regular“meditation (Aura Cleaning(w. RAUM) + AoP, afterwards
Ez Chakra Spin, Void/Flame Meditation, + in the evening third eye meditation, where I just focus on my 3rd eye), because that's what I am doing. Or is it better to do meditation on the energy buzz before that?
I am not sure because I read that its good to do yoga before medi. to raise the energy level.

2. On kundalini routine pdf, how to do all the first exercises? Is it to be combined with breath of fire? Or is it maybe at the same speed like breath of fire? I don't know

3. Ok I forgot the 3rd question but I got another one: can you recommended me some more meditation than on my schedule? I have a lot of space for this but usually end up chillin around and wasting it. I am meditating and dedicated since 2 months. Oh and is SATANAS very powerful and improvement is very likely when I use it everyday? I only used RAUM yet (and THHOOTHH for 3rd eye, which makes me remember my last question lol), because I wanted to stay disguised as SS, but if it's very beneficial I will risk discussion anyways.

4. Last question, about opening the chakra. I actually felt not a lot of sensation when doing 3rd eye opening (this4 days in a row “THOOTH“) , only a little headache/pressure (actually the headache being not in the middle of my forehead, but slightly more in the right side, for whatever reason), so I am doing it everyday since then, when I come down from headstand, because I feel I shouldn't go on opening the next chakra, but know I doubt this. I should go performing all the “Opening of the chakras “ anyways, shouldn't I?

Thank you

P.s. regarding RTR Im on it and looking forward for the next schedule, as I have some time now where nobody hears me :D, Hail Satan!!

1. Once you feel the buzz, you can begin your meditations. I lie on my back, get the buzz going, then do my pineal gland meditation (HP Cobra wrote some years ago that working on the pineal gland is best done when lying down), and then I sit up and do the rest of my meditations. Lying down after is also a good time to do affirmations. Depends on what works best in your schedule.

2. Inhale while flexing forward, exhale while flexing back.

3. Don't take on too much too soon. Just go with what feels best for you. You can have a look through the meditation page and if any jumps out at you, give it a try :)

4. Continue with opening the rest, but you can keep working on your 3rd eye daily.

It's great to see newer people keeping to a good schedule with yoga, meditations, and RTR's. Keep it up and you'll go far :)

Ok thank you very much for fast answer :)

2. Is it done at rapid speed like the breath of fire? Or just normal breathing speed

LightMangoMango said:

2. Is it done at rapid speed like the breath of fire? Or just normal breathing speed
LightMangoMango said:

Normal speed, the breath of fire is a pranayama and It is not done with that kundalini yoga.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back