Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forum member doing sex magick on my soulmate?

AskSatanOperator

Moved thread to the correct subforum:

Trivi said:
I just came across an ex friend on here and found out he has been doing sex and love magick on one of my soulmates.

To my understanding, it doesnt work because she finds him repulsive (im tall, good looking, and have more money than him. Hes objectively short, unnattractive, and broke)

He also messages me on instagram trying to get pictures of her under fake names. Mind you he has been extremely unsuccessful with women. But the fact that hes trying sex and love magick to attract my partner really annoys me.

It hasnt worked at all. Me and her have a close relationship and i can sense when shes lying. She is not attracted to him but the fact that hes doing everything he can to get her to be with me is pissing me off. It also annoys him that shes blonde hair blue eyed and beautiful (his type) and im a tanned latino.

Thoughts?

If your ex-friend is another dedicated Satanist, then take this up with Satan or Beelzebul to sort this out.

One of your soulmates? As in plural?

When did the person start doing sex magick on her? Mars rules strictly sex magick. Mars is currently in retrograde so sex magick can backfire and end in failure or disaster. This can cause obsession or other issues of an unpleasant nature on the spellcaster.

Sex magick to attract someone, or love spells, only works if the person of desires have any positive feelings that can be enhanced to begin with. If your girlfriend finds him repulsive, then that will highly likely not work out anyway, especially since its Mars retrograde.

Love spells using a Venusian mantra or certain runes, however, can be benefic if you use it to insite a harmonious and peaceful realtionship as this is favored by Mars reteograde.

You are saying he is doing everything he can to make your soulmate to be with you? A typo? Again, the spell hasn't worked due to she is finding him repulsive (including being your soulmate), and Mars retrograde.

You can use Satanic/electric blue flames to make him stop doing what he does, as a form of defense, without the nature of black magick.

Black magick (revenge, violence, forms that are negative aspected) is ruled by Mars as well, and binding spells on someone to prevent them from doing something are usually of the nature of black magick. Mars retrograde is over soon anyway (12th of January), so the best thing here is to wait the Mars retrograde out if you want to really bind him from continuing this in future attempts. Again, if he is a dedicated Satanist, then take this up with Satan or Beelzebub.

This story is absolutely pathetic if it's real and not a troll.

Race mixing is against the Gods rules.

Karnonnos said:

Soulmates are not necessarily formed under Satan. This can be formed when certain individuals partner up through multiple lifetimes, forming an exceptionally strong bond i.e. equivalent to a soulmate.

Some latinos are quite mixed and closer to white people. Though they still have darker features, such as Hispanics and many Italians and Greeks for an example. It could be the case here, but yes, race mixing is not okay.

Darkpagan666 said:
Karnonnos said:

Soulmates are not necessarily formed under Satan. This can be formed when certain individuals partner up through multiple lifetimes, forming an exceptionally strong bond i.e. equivalent to a soulmate.

Some latinos are quite mixed and closer to white people. Though they still have darker features, such as Hispanics and many Italians and Greeks for an example. It could be the case here, but yes, race mixing is not okay.

White latinos are White people. He already made it abundantly clear he is not a White latino by saying in another topic that he thinks 'God' gave him two White girlfriends to punish the White race.

Racemixing does not produce 'soulmates', ever.

Karnonnos said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Karnonnos said:

White latinos are White people. He already made it abundantly clear he is not a White latino by saying in another topic that he thinks 'God' gave him two White girlfriends to punish the White race.

Racemixing does not produce 'soulmates', ever.

I was unaware of that. Thank you for informing me!

In that case, he is completely ignorant to say the least. Our Gods would never punish the White race or any Gentile races, and do not tolerate race mixing. That is the Enemy, period.

This is a mix of sub-races, an abomination and a disgrace.

If you are truly Latino, then find yourself a Latina and don't ruin the genetic line of Whites and Latinos.

So you've already eliminated the problem with your old friend.

Darkpagan666 said:
Karnonnos said:

Except this guy does not have any soul mates. He thinks that anybody he is attracted to is a soul mate.

A white soul and a mexican soul are not compatible to be mated together. They are very different. And if the mexican is in any way a descendent of the spanish conquistadors, this person would also likely be a jew because most of the conquistadors were jews.

Karnonnos said:

Beyond that, Race-mixing is against Nature's rules. The Gods and Goddesses realise this, and help us, and allow us to do stoopeed things or to do unstoopeed things.

Trivi said:
Vira_ said:
This is a mix of sub-races, an abomination and a disgrace.

If you are truly Latino, then find yourself a Latina and don't ruin the genetic line of Whites and Latinos.

So you've already eliminated the problem with your old friend.

No point, ive known her for 7 years. She has light blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, and slavic. Im a brown skinned tall latino who is sometimes mistaken for black. Where does it say latinos and whites cant be soulmates? And no, i am not joking. Were crazy about eachother and have already married. Planning on having kids soon :^)

Yet you blabbered on about recently doing some ritual to get a succubus and now you're going on about talking to Satan and Baphomet on the phone. Why would you need one if you're married for seven years to your mega hawt wh--- I mean slavic lady? :roll:

:arrow:

Trivi said:
It is a mix of race and sub-race.
And it's insulting and horrible, and frankly I don't care how long you've been together, is your bond superior to the future of races?

If your answer is yes, then you are just selfish and degenerate.

It will be difficult, but you will have to separate and find another mate.

Soulmate is just a concept, for the sake of the races you will have to break the bond, or at least not have love affairs.

The choice is yours, but don't say you weren't warned.
Don't stain yourself with that dishonour.

Trivi said:
Enough of your bullshit, you've only earned yourself a few more RTRs, which will take your existence to an even shittier level.

None of the Gods promote race mixing, and a functioning society will perfect the race and not destroy it.

But that ultimately doesn't matter to you, as you are just a useless jewish troll.

The message that needs to get through, is that the race is sacred and should not be ruined by race mixing.
This must be a priority for everyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back