Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm Leaving for Good; My New Year's Resolution..

Qingu666

Yes it is true, I am sure many a tear will be shed this day, you will no longer have to deal with me and my antics on this forum. Starting new years me and all my other aliases will disappear from the forum. I am a man of my word, you posted my chaos topic and even though the answers were meh to say the least I know what I must do and I expounded upon your advice to find out. Don't worry I didn't just leave it up to myself on this one, as in many ways I can't trust myself with that, I made a resolution with Satan on the 23rd(night of the 22nd) to leave this forum and instead spend my free time fully on spiritual advancement in the new year. I have arranged it so that I will not even be able to look at this forum or even need to, all the resources I need have been taken from previous topics and the rest are available on the JOS main site. I will not return until the sun waxes hot and the fire burns the brightest then we will see what happens.

This forum has been a big block in my advancement and a waste of my energies. How many hours I spent daily thinking of ways to cause chaos by responding to people and then thinking of their hypothetical reply, then mine and on and on makes me sick. Then checking back to the forum constantly like a junkie looking for that red notification to see if I had gotten the attention and caused the chaos I wanted wasted even more time and left little time for advancement. There were fun moments and I will miss the various personalities here but it isn't enough to want to stay not even close with some of you(you know who you are), also I will miss you Vira my fellow femdom enthusiast don't let anyone make you feel ashamed. I have gotten all that I need here as far as knowledge goes, I have kinda outgrown this place so to speak and most everything else I need to learn comes from learning through experience/experimentation this is why I can leave without issue. This place has nothing left to offer me except a false sense of community which doesn't hold as true as it used to since I changed much of my view on JOS adopting ERD. Nevertheless I enjoyed my time here and some things were accomplished that needed to be said.

*//////////////////////Esoteric Trolling///////////////////////*

As somewhat of a side note the truth is this all could have been prevented from the beginning if blitz just read his damn emails lol(yeah I know you're busy). He could have either answered my inquiry seriously leaving me to forgo making more accounts here or revealed who I was on the Qingu666(and other accounts) before I could post anything substantial. Instead he chose to ignore it perhaps because he enjoys creating some chaos himself I have noted this before it is good entertainment. Or because in reality he understands that trolls are just as important to JOS functionality as loyal members(or because he just missed my email lol btw most the stuff I sent is outdated now). We provide an opposition that unites you all if we didn't exist this would not occur much like order is defined in opposition to chaos and vice versa adversaries are necessary to define JOS, both predator and prey are necessary in nature as a balancing act. Too much order in the forum would lead to disaster, too much chaos likewise the same. Sidenote: This is probably why the greys even exist in the first place. We who criticize you(aka hp's "eternal critic") provide the means for you to perfect yourselves ever more and grow through hardship in essence we present the Saturn like qualities necessary in the forum, the "resistance"(Nauthiz). Without this JOS would be a very dull place that would never evolve, this is all natural forces working on the forums.

In my absence a vacuum in chaos will open up and the forces that directed me to create chaos here will direct another to do the same. Thus has it been with all my predecessors up to me and will continue onwards ad infinitum. Someone will replace me another will come and proportionate to the strictness of the measures you employ as well, this I am sure of. The war against trolls is eternal and unending but necessary. As for me I would like to tie out of this energy matrix completely for the reasons described above. I hope you enjoyed my 'ramblings' cause you just read a whole paragraph about how trolling is esoteric and necessary but its not necessarily false.

*//////////////////////The End///////////////////////*

Alright well imma head out tbh, that my new years resolutions what about you?

Why have aliases? Seems a bit fishy to me.
As I have nothing to hide I always use only this account.
Always being honest about what I think and letting others think what they want.
People will always have opinions wherever you go, either here or somewhere else, and everybody has their issues. That's life.

One should not focus too much on this forum for their advancement, as that may hinder it.
I see it as an informational and social thing, but live my own life mainly outside this place and not in it. So should you.

I've learned very much from here and still am, so I'm very grateful it exists. My favorite forum for sure.
And you can still read posts without having to respond to them, so I don't get why one has to post these "goodbye threads" really.
I would advice to still be here from time to time without taking it so dead serious.
Perhaps after further advancement this could be more achievable. Advance on now :) Good luck.

Qingu666 said:

It is pretty crazy to blame my actions for your own situation. Obviously I grabbed your mouse and keyboard and forced you to ruin your own social standing, after countless previous emails basically trying to explain why what you were doing was a bad idea. After wasting my time and goodwill on multiple occasions, then you come back and beg for help on something, but are surprised when you are given no more time.

You admit that you have basically used us as source of knowledge for your own benefit, then after purposely causing chaos you decide to bail entirely, sitting at a net negative contribution back into the Satanic community.

No, you cannot justify your trolling as helpful because nobody knew of this brilliant training exercise and therefore could not adequately grow from it, as someone would through a normal training course. Let's not forget that Satanists have plenty of natural stressors to work against.

As I said before, all you succeeded in doing was making people dislike you greatly. This will do the opposite of allowing you to exit our energy matrix, in addition to whatever the Gods think of this situation.

Yeah, sure you were never just a useless malicious troll this whole time (so obvious LOL), and then you give Blitzkrieg shit after demanding his time and that he put up with you spitting ungratefully on any help he might have given. Quite the worthless squeaking creature aren't you? Now piss off because Blitz is the one of last of any of us here who would ever deserve shit from the likes of you. We certainly won't miss you or your attention whoring.

I was going to say something witty or sarcastic but I'm not even going to humor the troll. The less drama queens and egotistical trolls, and the less and enemy infiltrators here to stir up chaos the better lol. I don't even know who this person is and I don't care. Anytime I see people whining about leaving for good I know it's either a kike trying to deter people from being here or it's a drama queen throwing a fit. Only rarely have I seen someone who is just confused and those people usually always stay after we come to support them. This is just another post to cause drama. My best word of advice is don't buy into the drama that the OP is trying to create. Just ignore them. And do they think we care they have aliases? As if it's something to impress us or think they are more important than they seem. Well you've failed on that. All it makes me do is laugh at another failed attempt to scare people away or harm us. I'm going to move on from this post and I'll probably forget all about it, and you almost immediately lol. You want to incite us to attack and be ugly to prove some point that we're so awful and hindering your progress, one simply has to look at the millions of posts we have to help and support one another to see how loving and caring our community is. And no one, especially not you, will ever change that or cast doubt upon it.

You've made so many accounts/aliases that we do not even know who you are as a specific user enough to be disappointed in any way.

As much as I myself could be posting more, I have manageable although persisting issues of my own. I honestly much rather be permanently in the spiritual world than in physical form. Alas there are various reasons for everyone's current incarnations.

Good for you if you are going to advance on your own, but none of us really care for such a tediously long announcement. :roll: :lol:

Go back to the Freemason Lodge.

Wow. Yet another member who fails to take the necessary precautions and responsibilites in their life and blame their own self-undoing upon others.

What is the point of leaving the Forum with such a sob story anyway?

You are not entitled to Blitzkreigs' or any other valuable members' help, replies or answers. Blitzkreig is one of the most valuable members here and is very busy. He already gives valuable answers here on the Forum to many members. You are not the only member here Qingu, and still you have received his help and answers.

The reality is you created your own problems and now will suffer the consequences of your own self-doing. You are basically entering the same turn and path as every other troll that comes by here, and gives the same basic good bye announcement like they do, to absolutely gain or cause nothing. Nothing is new with this. We will continue regardless of such petty, nugatory and insignifcant "chaos".

As Blitzkreig stated to you, causing mischief that hurt any dedicated Satanist will suffer the judgement and wrath of the Gods. There will be consequences.

Bit off way more than you could chew by going after Blitzkreig of all people. Lmao. Have fun choking while we laugh at this pitiful attempt of obvious slander.

Guess it was an attempt at attacking Otto when you asked that question while pretending it was legit inquiry without a motive. Smh.

So that's a message of that you did exactly what we don't recommend doing in your personal life and how you got the blow back that we exactly say one should avoid by taking precautions and staying out of trouble.

And how you want to leave now. Alright, great. Happy New Year to you too.

Darkpagan666 said:
As Blitzkreig stated to you, causing mischief that hurt any dedicated Satanist will suffer the judgement and wrath of the Gods. There will be consequences.

This. That sums it up.

All of this is deeply sad. What joy to leave people bitter?

Good luck dealing with this with the Gods!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So that's a message of that you did exactly what we don't recommend doing in your personal life and how you got the blow back that we exactly say one should avoid by taking precautions and staying out of trouble.

And how you want to leave now. Alright, great. Happy New Year to you too.

We'll then I'm glad to provide that message, thanks btw.

NPC#67 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Absolute perfect example of what a kike is.

*yawn* don't you ever have anything original to say to a troll? I think your strats are ineffective at best.

You mean to say to you? You are the exact same worthless rat jew I was talking to. I can't imagine how you think you are hiding anything with the fake names.

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out"."

And people say games is a waste of time.

Btw my notifications say I was quoted by OP, but when I click to see there is nothing. Removed reply?

Well anyways, Happy New Year to all true SS out there.
Spend it well ;)

Another interesting part that other people would not see, is that every time I call out this jew for being a jew, I receive quote replies from all of its other fake accounts. Not just the specific account I reply to at that time. These messages are all disapproved for breaking the rules, but I can still see from the notifications that they were sent to me.

I must be doing something right.

Cringe retardation that this person makes multiple accounts just to respond to himself.

Abyssos said:
Henu the Great said:
Cringe retardation that this person makes multiple accounts just to respond to himself.
Totaler Krieg is one of his accounts, I'm calling it.

Too calm to be NoS. Attacking others for a false sense of superiority is more likely Red Dawn.

This new account is basically proof that he will go back on his word, as he has said multiple times that he is done trolling.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=411516 time=1672780294 user_id=21286]
Abyssos said:
Henu the Great said:
Totaler Krieg is one of his accounts, I'm calling it.

Too calm to be NoS. Attacking others for a false sense of superiority is more likely Red Dawn.

This new account is basically proof that he will go back on his word, as he has said multiple times that he is done trolling.
Such a waste.

My hell that was funny. This person has some style, leaving with all pomp and circumstance. What's ERD?!

Primal said:
Another one of these posts.

What exactly is the motivation here? Do they get paid to stay or something? Since when did we ever care?

I made the dedication ritual to Satan and most here still don't give a hoot if I leave Satanism. And I'm an incredibly charismatic and likeable guy.
Some think it's "funny". Others have an agenda, and few get paid by governments.

The train will keep on going even if someone leaves. Then the ones who leave are the ones missing out since they do not reach the destination. It has been relayed all around for multiple times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back