Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice for exhausting days

Greetings like many people I live a busy life running around like mad sometimes, Responsability and whatnot, some days more often than not I find myself extremely tired exhausted drained of most energy to the point that if I sit dow 2 minutes and boom I'm asleep, how do I manage meditation I such a chaotic life? Thank you

Hail Satan

Darkwanderer80 said:
Greetings like many people I live a busy life running around like mad sometimes, Responsability and whatnot, some days more often than not I find myself extremely tired exhausted drained of most energy to the point that if I sit dow 2 minutes and boom I'm asleep, how do I manage meditation I such a chaotic life? Thank you

Hail Satan

Try to reduce stuff that you do, that you don´t have to do.

You could do a working for a better job. When ever you can visualise sun energy entering your being, replenishing your energy.

Use a notebook to write the things you have to do during the day in order to limit the stress and the consume of mental energies to remember what you have to do. Also void meditation to control thoughts.

Also this can be helpful:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=395481#p395481

See when you have time for meditation and then meditate in the hours you can.

If you are busy all day until late in the evening, and if you waste time with films and other entertainment in the evening, it is better to sleep early and to wake up early to meditate early in the morning. That way you will be full of energy, try it out and see if it works for you.

Like I've written before here; today's soceity is built for you being busy, stressed out and dependent on external stimuli to the extent of not being able to meditate properly.

We are supposed to do everything but meditate - something which in todays society even may be looked down upon as something "useless" or "just doing nothing".
It's like we always have to do something, like productive little slaves for our puppetmasters.

But this notion of meditation being a "lazy thing" or "useless" is also due to a lack of knowledge of what meditation really is and what it's benefits really are. Knowledge which unfortunately now has been replaced with "knowledge" about how "Jesus can save you" when we in fact save our own souls from meditation.

If I were to have a wife and children for example it would definetly be way harder for me to have time for any proper meditation, especially in this world right now with dangers lurking in every corner.
I don't know if that is the case for you though.
HPS Maxine must surely be a superwoman having a family and still being able to meditate and advance like she has.

It's actually hard enough as it is for me having a full time job, friends I try to keep in contact with and a demanding cat at home.
Running and exercising in general has brought me more energy over time to be able to meditate, so that is one tip from me.

Another one would be to cut down on external stimuli like social media, TV (the digital Jew),
and have a plan for when and how you are going to meditate.

When I took classes in music theory the teacher often pointed out this:
When am I ever going to get time to make music? Answer: Never. You have to take the time.

The answer to your question may thus also lie much in prioritization.

DeepScrub said:
Darkwanderer80 said:

What is causing the hectic daily life in the first place? You could try one of Blitz's workings to gain more free time. Even if you do not have any real free time, you must try to solve these situations step by step.

You can also use the Breath of Fire, or Hatha Yoga to give yourself a nice energy boost.

Mostly my young son, and waking up at 5am for work + married life and all that comes with it

xlnt said:
Like I've written before here; today's soceity is built for you being busy, stressed out and dependent on external stimuli to the extent of not being able to meditate properly.

We are supposed to do everything but meditate - something which in todays society even may be looked down upon as something "useless" or "just doing nothing".
It's like we always have to do something, like productive little slaves for our puppetmasters.

But this notion of meditation being a "lazy thing" or "useless" is also due to a lack of knowledge of what meditation really is and what it's benefits really are. Knowledge which unfortunately now has been replaced with "knowledge" about how "Jesus can save you" when we in fact save our own souls from meditation.

If I were to have a wife and children for example it would definetly be way harder for me to have time for any proper meditation, especially in this world right now with dangers lurking in every corner.
I don't know if that is the case for you though.
HPS Maxine must surely be a superwoman having a family and still being able to meditate and advance like she has.

It's actually hard enough as it is for me having a full time job, friends I try to keep in contact with and a demanding cat at home.
Running and exercising in general has brought me more energy over time to be able to meditate, so that is one tip from me.

Another one would be to cut down on external stimuli like social media, TV (the digital Jew),
and have a plan for when and how you are going to meditate.

When I took classes in music theory the teacher often pointed out this:
When am I ever going to get time to make music? Answer: Never. You have to take the time.

The answer to your question may thus also lie much in prioritization.

Yup wife and children take much of my energy that and waking up very early every day, thank you for the advice, I will find a way to make time maybe tsje time from something not essential

Fuchs said:
Darkwanderer80 said:

Hail Satan

Try to reduce stuff that you do, that you don´t have to do.

You could do a working for a better job. When ever you can visualise sun energy entering your being, replenishing your energy.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back