Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

November Dates for Magickal Workings

HPS Lydia

This is to help any SS find the best dates to begin any workings to improve your life. This takes the planetary days combined with Moon sign and phase into consideration for optimal timing.

Make sure to do RTR's too! :)

Always check the Void Moon for your location. I did these for both Western hemisphere (USA, Canada, South America) and Eastern hemisphere (Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia).

November 2017

Thursday 2: Waxing (almost full) Moon in Aries. Athletics, sports, increasing physical energy. Mars is in detriment so Mars energy is not as effective.

Friday 3: Full Moon in Taurus (after the Void in the morning for those in Eastern hemisphere). Money, material wealth, sensuality, permanence. Venus home in Libra adds to power for money for this day. Last Friday for Venus square.

Sunday 12: Waning Moon in Virgo. Removing health issues.

Saturday 18: (during the morning/ early afternoon for those in Eastern hemisphere; not applicable for those in Western hemisphere). Waning/New Moon in Scorpio. Destruction workings, curses, revenge, banishing spells, exposing secrets, ending things. 4 planets in Scorpio adds to the power of this day.

Thursday 23/Friday 24: Waxing Moon in Aquarius (Moon is Void Thursday morning for those in Western, and void all afternoon/evening for those in Eastern). Breaking free of restrictions, freedom, gaining independence, goals, making friends, computers, anything to do with technology. Mercury is in detriment, decreasing power for anything related to Mercury, however.

Monday 27: Waxing Moon in Pisces. Psychic healing, anything psychic (working on astral senses etc).

Thursday 30: Waxing (almost full) Moon in Taurus (after the evening Void for those in Eastern hemisphere, and after the morning Void for those in Western). Money, material wealth, sensuality, permanence. Venus is in detriment, decreasing power for money and wealth.

Resource:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Hello Lydia, thank you yet again for your effort to keep us conveniently in the know, many people don't have the patience to put it all together.

I wanted to ask, practically everyone says to do 40 day workings with mantra repetitions usually at 108, but Im wondering from your own experience if I can do another number lesser like 54 or better yet 40 once to twice a day with the partial or full Venus mantra for material comfort/wealth for the 40 days.

The reason why I need to know what would be appropriate-either the 54 or 40 repetitions, and whether the full or partial material mantra-is because I found that I would only have about 36-37 days of 40 to comfortably vibrate the mantra.

The reason behind that is I am scheduled to get my wisdom teeth removed (they are causing problems and this date is already late enough), and I want to try getting the mantra out of the way just before I get them removed on day 37 of the working, and with any luck vibrate it late the next day after plenty of rest and pain relievers.

I can easily do two sessions of 40 in the day or even one session of 80 if its the short mantra but Ill only be able to bare one session of 40 likely on my last 3 days of the working.

Apologies for the unconventional request, but what do you recommend?

Lydia is the 18 a good day for a free the soul working?

Lydia thank you so much for this schedule!

I just wanna ask if the hours should be also taken into consideration. Let's say the moon is in Taurus and is waxing and almost full as you said. Perfect for a love spell let s say. But should we avoid the hour of Saturn for example?

Many thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!

Lydia said:
This is to help any SS find the best dates to begin any workings to improve your life. This takes the planetary days combined with Moon sign and phase into consideration for optimal timing.

Always check the Void Moon for your location. I did these for both Western hemisphere (USA, Canada, South America) and Eastern hemisphere (Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia).

November 2017

Thursday 2: Waxing (almost full) Moon in Aries. Athletics, sports, increasing physical energy. Mars is in detriment so Mars energy is not as effective.

Friday 3: Full Moon in Taurus (after the Void in the morning for those in Eastern hemisphere). Money, material wealth, sensuality, permanence. Venus home in Libra adds to power for money for this day. Last Friday for Venus square.

Saturday 18: (during the morning/ early afternoon for those in Eastern hemisphere; not applicable for those in Western hemisphere). Waning/New Moon in Scorpio. Destruction workings, curses, revenge, banishing spells, exposing secrets, ending things. 4 planets in Scorpio adds to the power of this day.

Thursday 23/Friday 24: Waxing Moon in Aquarius (Moon is Void Thursday morning for those in Western, and void all afternoon/evening for those in Eastern). Breaking free of restrictions, freedom, gaining independence, goals, making friends, computers, anything to do with technology. Mercury is in detriment, decreasing power for anything related to Mercury, however.

Monday 27: Waxing Moon in Pisces. Psychic healing, anything psychic (working on astral senses etc).

Thursday 30: Waxing (almost full) Moon in Taurus (after the evening Void for those in Eastern hemisphere, and after the morning Void for those in Western). Money, material wealth, sensuality, permanence. Venus is in detriment, decreasing power for money and wealth.

Resource:

@ASQV13886662080 you can even just do 20 reps daily for 40 days. You definitely don't need to do 108, in fact I've gotten rather tired of everyone saying 108 this and that (I've always been wary of anything that is pushed relentlessly and I tend to avoid the norm). 111 is powerful, 88, 54, 40, 18... There are many power numbers, I am not an expert on this though. Choose a number that fits the working. One number of Venus is 5, so you can do like 50 reps daily.

Make sure the day you get your wisdom teeth out, the Moon is not in Capricorn.

Lydia said:

lydia, saving the day again :D good that you said that about wisdom teeth, i didnt even know it is important to watch out for moon when you need to get them out... i need to get just 1 out but have many workings currently and i have to go on cant break any of it...

wanted to ask you something else thou... is there any possibility for love/sex workings in this month? if not and if you have time would you be kind to tell me when would be the next possible schedule for doing it ? there is something i have to do...

@EasternLionFire: Yes, try to go with the correct planetary hour when possible. Venus, Jupiter, or Sun for love workings :)

@Luis- Yes it is :) Some people would say that the waning side of the full moon would be better, but the 18th is the best option we will have for a while.

@AncientShadow: Check out this page, basically when the Moon is in a sign that rules a part of the body, do not have surgical procedure on that part of the body: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Thanks Lydia! It's been some months that i really want to start a working to get rid of all the negative karma..again thanks! :D

ASQV13886662080 said:
Hello Lydia, thank you yet again for your effort to keep us conveniently in the know, many people don't have the patience to put it all together.

I wanted to ask, practically everyone says to do 40 day workings with mantra repetitions usually at 108, but Im wondering from your own experience if I can do another number lesser like 54 or better yet 40 once to twice a day with the partial or full Venus mantra for material comfort/wealth for the 40 days.

The reason why I need to know what would be appropriate-either the 54 or 40 repetitions, and whether the full or partial material mantra-is because I found that I would only have about 36-37 days of 40 to comfortably vibrate the mantra.

The reason behind that is I am scheduled to get my wisdom teeth removed (they are causing problems and this date is already late enough), and I want to try getting the mantra out of the way just before I get them removed on day 37 of the working, and with any luck vibrate it late the next day after plenty of rest and pain relievers.

I can easily do two sessions of 40 in the day or even one session of 80 if its the short mantra but Ill only be able to bare one session of 40 likely on my last 3 days of the working.

Apologies for the unconventional request, but what do you recommend?
You can vibrate it even 111 times until day 37, then you can just even bring it down to 9 until you finish the working

Hi Lydia :) is the 10th december better for removing health issues? Couldn't one start a sun square aswell? (Sun will be in Sagittarius, which -I think you mentioned it-is a good sign for healing).

Lydia said:
@AncientShadow: Check out this page, basically when the Moon is in a sign that rules a part of the body, do not have surgical procedure on that part of the body: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

OOOOHHHH.... i should really start reading astrology stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EasternFireLion666 said:

I just wanna ask if the hours should be also taken into consideration. Let's say the moon is in Taurus and is waxing and almost full as you said. Perfect for a love spell let s say. But should we avoid the hour of Saturn for example?

Many thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!

Lydia said:

November 2017

Resource:

Know what energies you intend to work with and the colors in relation. Youll want to know what planets belong to what signs. Knowing this helps a lot. If your looking to commit a love spell, orange, green and red are the colors that should be taken into consideration. A mixture is also good to consider (i.e. using the color green with an accent of orange would be cohesive energies for a loving relstionship with sex being out of love instead of red's lust or all-greens "well we are in love so we have to")
Friday(days of venus) and hour of venus would be that all green. Fridays would be that green base and the hour of mars would be that orange accent.
Tuesdays would be that orange base and hours of venus would be that green accent(although it doesnt HAVE to be that way i have found(and i work wirh sex magick a lot) that these work easiest together and the combinations work easiest this way.)
With taurus being an earth sign, take this in consideration. Taurus is a serious sign and energues to create a fun, compulsive relationship isnt supported but its possible. One of esrths colors is brown(forgive me if there is more and i cannot otherwise site them) and the base chakra and the planet saturn are supported but saturn isnt at a good place rn.
I hope ive answered some questions!
Hail Satan!

Lydia said:
@ASQV13886662080 you can even just do 20 reps daily for 40 days. You definitely don't need to do 108, in fact I've gotten rather tired of everyone saying 108 this and that (I've always been wary of anything that is pushed relentlessly and I tend to avoid the norm). 111 is powerful, 88, 54, 40, 18... There are many power numbers, I am not an expert on this though. Choose a number that fits the working. One number of Venus is 5, so you can do like 50 reps daily.

Thank you for the info as well as your moral perspective on the matter of flexibility. Yes, also thanks for the advice on the date as I wanted to be sure the moon was not in aries or capricorn seeing as aries rules the head/sinuses/face etc as well.

You are appreciated for your time out to answer us, I laughed when I returned to see so many questions for you. :)

Lydia said:

November 2017

Resource:

Also, should have mentioned this, the moon will be in Leo, so my own endurance and vitality should be higher through the pain and regenerative process.

The moon is also waning so as this is supposed to be removal of obstruction and discomfort (assuming no more dental issues), as well as waning moons pertaining to less fluid retention I should have a lot less swelling.

I even noticed the teeth pains came more as the full moon approached.

1)When you say breaking free of restrictions, does it mean it can destroy fear of something ?
2)I have certain fear of doing something. I hear uruz or ansuz would be good runes for such workings.
So would doing 40 days working help ?
3)i want to rewrite the fear.
like "in a healthy and positive manner i am completely and permanently fearless "in doing so and so". i am now always "doing so any so" with ease."
Would the above affirmation work ?

I just want it to be known that psychic attacks are REAL, and after having one in which Satan overwhelmingly crushed it I performed the 72 RTR. These RTR's are a must for they are our weapons in this war against the globalization of the Jewish agenda and spiritual war. Let us SS join and conduct our RTR's with the Joy of Satan within us! Hail Satan!

Thank you for the explanations :)

Ave6Hail6Heil6 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Many thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!

Lydia said:

November 2017

Resource:

Know what energies you intend to work with and the colors in relation. Youll want to know what planets belong to what signs. Knowing this helps a lot. If your looking to commit a love spell, orange, green and red are the colors that should be taken into consideration. A mixture is also good to consider (i.e. using the color green with an accent of orange would be cohesive energies for a loving relstionship with sex being out of love instead of red's lust or all-greens "well we are in love so we have to")
Friday(days of venus) and hour of venus would be that all green. Fridays would be that green base and the hour of mars would be that orange accent.
Tuesdays would be that orange base and hours of venus would be that green accent(although it doesnt HAVE to be that way i have found(and i work wirh sex magick a lot) that these work easiest together and the combinations work easiest this way.)
With taurus being an earth sign, take this in consideration. Taurus is a serious sign and energues to create a fun, compulsive relationship isnt supported but its possible. One of esrths colors is brown(forgive me if there is more and i cannot otherwise site them) and the base chakra and the planet saturn are supported but saturn isnt at a good place rn.
I hope ive answered some questions!
Hail Satan!

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
You can vibrate it even 111 times until day 37, then you can just even bring it down to 9 until you finish the working
No.
Really? I had no idea about that... lol, I think I might have screwed my working then lol. But why doesent it work? I mean, It's still adding up to the previous days doesent it?

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
No.
Really? I had no idea about that... lol, I think I might have screwed my working then lol. But why doesent it work? I mean, It's still adding up to the previous days doesent it?

It drastically weakens the working if you cut it back like that, and it fades away, unlike keeping the same number of reps for the solid 40 (etc) days.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

It drastically weakens the working if you cut it back like that, and it fades away, unlike keeping the same number of reps for the solid 40 (etc) days.
Had no idea, thank you Lydia for correcting me:)

Jack The GOOD guy said:
1)When you say breaking free of restrictions, does it mean it can destroy fear of something ?
2)I have certain fear of doing something. I hear uruz or ansuz would be good runes for such workings.
So would doing 40 days working help ?
3)i want to rewrite the fear.
like "in a healthy and positive manner i am completely and permanently fearless "in doing so and so". i am now always "doing so any so" with ease."
Would the above affirmation work ?
anyone there ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back