Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happened to SlyScorpion?

Bunny said:
He answered my questions frequently and I noticed he hasnt been around for awhile now.

there are times when I think that activity on the forum or satanism for some is just a passage, they are wondering about johnson_akemi too

and i wonder about dame der notch

Bunny said:
He answered my questions frequently and I noticed he hasnt been around for awhile now.

People got other obligations in life. Im more of a "reader" than a "writer", Im here everyday, but not participating much. Maybe its the case of slyscorpio n?

Maybe he is having too much work and he has decided to pass the rest of his day advancing?

nebu said:
Bunny said:

there are times when I think that activity on the forum or satanism for some is just a passage, they are wondering about johnson_akemi too

and i wonder about dame der notch
Not everyone has the time. Johnson was here when the pandemic started and then went away again. Probably because of personal time and/or there are a lot of members who can now answer so he is not really needed. The Jos has grown since he was on the forum all the time.

I remember him too, great guy. I don't see myself on the forums half as much as I used to - too focused on gaining truth in meditation. I'm sure he is well and fine, just taking a break from the internet or such. The days when you don't turn on a TV or a computer and just meditate are the best days.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back