Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's the real story of the United States?

Luna44

I've always been fascinated by this great country. I know the Founding Fathers are Satanist but are White people the real indigenous people of America? If so who were the Native American that we all know about and what about the genocide?
Satan bless America and all the beautiful ss in it ⚡🇺🇸

There seems to have been a sort of migration of Asians long ago. That's what the evidence shows.

White people are the descendants of Satan. Wherever we go, civilization happens. Our race has made homes in almost every hospitable area of this planet by now. It's what we do, it's in our souls. We are a very advanced race.

We've been playing this annoying game with space lizard mutant offspring where they invade and corrupt our civilizations so we move to another area and build a new one, and they follow us there too. Jews just won't ever leave us alone, and they always try to rule over us and abuse us, and then they fake cry and pretend like they don't know why pogroms happened.

We've been in the Far East, the Middle East, North Africa, all of Europe, and I would be surprised if there weren't ancient groups of White people living in the Americas long, long ago as well. If the Asian race made it to the Americas all that time ago then surely other races might have too. Who is the "most" native to a land is just a dumb game in my opinion, and it's not worth getting hung up on. It's not like anyone hears us Whites barking that we want Egypt back, for instance, even though our ancient structures are literally still standing there (Actually, if the jews took Israel over fake alleged historical reasons then why can't we take Egypt or something, now that I think about it... maybe it's because other peoples are living there now, and we're not genocidal maniacs. I digress...). Regardless of who is "indigenous" to America, we Whites acquired the land for ourselves. And now we're kind of just throwing that away and giving up our living space, but details.

jrvan said:
There seems to have been a sort of migration of Asians long ago. That's what the evidence shows.

White people are the descendants of Satan. Wherever we go, civilization happens. Our race has made homes in almost every hospitable area of this planet by now. It's what we do, it's in our souls. We are a very advanced race.

We've been playing this annoying game with space lizard mutant offspring where they invade and corrupt our civilizations so we move to another area and build a new one, and they follow us there too. Jews just won't ever leave us alone, and they always try to rule over us and abuse us, and then they fake cry and pretend like they don't know why pogroms happened.

We've been in the Far East, the Middle East, North Africa, all of Europe, and I would be surprised if there weren't ancient groups of White people living in the Americas long, long ago as well. If the Asian race made it to the Americas all that time ago then surely other races might have too. Who is the "most" native to a land is just a dumb game in my opinion, and it's not worth getting hung up on. It's not like anyone hears us Whites barking that we want Egypt back, for instance, even though our ancient structures are literally still standing there (Actually, if the jews took Israel over fake alleged historical reasons then why can't we take Egypt or something, now that I think about it... maybe it's because other peoples are living there now, and we're not genocidal maniacs. I digress...). Regardless of who is "indigenous" to America, we Whites acquired the land for ourselves. And now we're kind of just throwing that away and giving up our living space, but details.

There were indeed White people living in the Americas, and the main reason Asians moved here was because of natural disaster, specifically the Pacific continent of Lemuria sinking, destroying much of their culture, and salvaging whatever remained and starting over from scratch in different places in Malaysia, Australia, Eastern parts of Asia and the Americas.

Fawn said:
I've always been fascinated by this great country. I know the Founding Fathers are Satanist but are White people the real indigenous people of America? If so who were the Native American that we all know about and what about the genocide?
Satan bless America and all the beautiful ss in it ⚡🇺🇸

Most all of the true history of the world has been rewritten and carefully covered up. What we've been taught in school is nothing short of indoctrination into a script that is little more than fiction written by the enemy for the purposes of controlling and enslaving us. That being said, we can look at what has been left behind and use it as evidence to put the pieces together ourselves. Using primary sources of evidence such as architecture, art and culture, we can get a better picture. Ignore the narratives/stories they slip into the evidence and see what you can find.

The Native American tribal dances, chants and customs are highly shamanic and Satanic. The drumming, chanting and dancing successfully awakens the Kundalini Serpent when done correctly. It is very clear from what I've gathered that at least some of the Native America tribes were very spiritual and I can say without a doubt they have deep connections with Satan. Considering the nature of the enemy, it is no wonder why they have been targeted for genocide.

To keep it very short:

The real story of "modern" day whites in the Americas:

-The original pioneers/explorers/etc. had a positive relationship with the indigenous natives found here. Out of compassion for the ill and the hungry and those suffering in winter conditions, a lot of native tribes took them in or provided materials such as fur/animal hide clothes, meats and in warmer months any edible plants that were available.

-The original reason the Europeans (especially the British) immigrated to the Americas: they wanted to escape the totalitarian control of Christianity and to a smaller extent Judaism.

-The ones who nearly assimilated and genocided all the natives were the high-ranking religious, but ignorant whites, or half-Jews / full Jews deceiving others.

-The South Americans and Central Americans who were already here before colonization (I use this term as a neutral word referring to how the "New World" began), they strongly believed in serpent-based occultism and knew of their God Quetzalcoatal in his human form as white skinned and blonde. This is Satan.

-Satan Enki bioengineered and created humans hundreds of thousands (or even millions) of years ago, and somehow we just developed differently in appearances, etc. Not exactly saying we are all the same race nor DNA type, my point is humankind at least has more in common beyond what distinguishes us: waiting for Enki to return, waiting for the world to become more fair and just by our true ruler.

-The United States was founded on the basis religious views must never influence nor determine the politics. Canada was founded on the basis France and Britain have shared influence/control, to stop senseless warring over a young developing nation. Mexico and Caribbean countries gained independence through reconciliation between the natives and Spaniards/Latins (Italians, French, Spanish).

-We are slowly evolving these 3 nations into places that will fairly treat people wanting to escape the bullshit of the world, but they must also prove themselves to be useful and respectful. So far it is a shit show because the Jews orchestrate wars to bring in refugees, beg for money via ads, most charities are scams unless you can see them in action helping who they say they will help, and these senseless wars are power grabs, greedy pursuits, destroying innocent people, slowly erasing cultures from the victimized countries, draining us financially, and finally they manage to convince us to let useless immigrants in who will never change as a whole.

3 Themes of How North/Central/South Americaas we know it today were formed;

-Judeo-Christian orchestrated genocides
-Mutual dependence on each other to survive harsh conditions
-The whites attempting to escape Judeo-Christian rule

Now everything is a mess, but my motto is for every bad thing that happens, something better comes after.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back