Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with human death - my experience/opinion

SyrArisMarsMartin

Physical death of human beings is a part of us, some learn it early some late.

Due to enemy programs like christianity, people get a false imagination/sense of death, they get told a fantasy.
Many people fear death and they never experienced it or saw it.
Even going into their 70's in some cases and never really dealing with it and then getting a shock if it happens somewhere close.

What i want to say is, deal with it early, go to a funeral home/mortician for 1 or 2 weeks and deal with death.
See it, experience it. Hear some stories of people. Death has no age.
You will be amazed and shocked and will value your life more and be more cautious.
I think society would be much more mature if school trips would include that, once at least.

From my experience, you will become more mature, alive, happy and responsible.
Because now you know. There is no more "what if".
The fear is gone, you can move on. One less thing to worry about in our lives.

Once you realize that consciousness exists independently of the physical vessel, fear dissolves immediately.

With meditation and yoga this can be achieved, but most people have to wait to get ejected from their meat suit to realize "holy shit, I'm still alive! That dead fuck right there is me and I'm still alive!" :lol:

Us SS have nothing to fear of death. It is simply the end of one chapter in our souls journey and it opens up the beginning of a new chapter when we reincarnate.
The true death is the death of the soul itself, if one doesn't meditate or engage in any kind of spirituality.
The ancients warned us of this.

Sundara said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Once you realize that consciousness exists independently of the physical vessel, fear dissolves immediately.

With meditation and yoga this can be achieved, but most people have to wait to get ejected from their meat suit to realize "holy shit, I'm still alive! That dead fuck right there is me and I'm still alive!" :lol:

I like this thought. Although I’ve had better experiences, especially in dreams, the first couple times I tried this I thought I was failing, until one time I got up and walked over to my mirror. I looked in the mirror, saw nothing, and saw my body. I thought it was pretty freakish. Snapped back into it, and I had this weird issue with my arm. The spiritual arm would not go into the physical arm and that same arm would randomly come out during trance. I reached down with my spiritual arm and felt a very cold arm. My spiritual hand held hands with my physical hand. I would wiggle my way out of trance and start smacking my arm and shaking it and it would all vibrate back into place :lol: silly arm. Not something I do much of anymore like that. It’s a little too mind bending or altering. What’s better is an expanded consciousness or perception of the mass.

Haha one of your arms is trying to make a break for it! :lol:
Which one is it I'm curious, the right or the left?

AryanPriest666 said:

It’s not always like that, death is sometimes traumatic experience, especially for young souls

Larissa666 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

It’s not always like that, death is sometimes traumatic experience, especially for young souls

You're right about that. Especially if it's sudden, unexpected, violent or if the person is under the influence of drugs. They can be confused and not understand what has happened in some cases. Fortunately, we all have guides that help orient us on the other side. Some have an easier time with it than others for sure.

Death is an unavoidable misfortune for many for the time being, nothing else. It is a great loss and therefore cannot be a desirable and necessary thing.

Leeges said:
Accept death and you would life. Darkness and light. Yin and Yan.

It is not a question of light and darkness, but of loss, and I do not like any loss, let alone such great losses.

The only thing to accept is the current limit, not nothingness. That is like saying; accept old age, it is a natural thing, and it is also a beautiful thing. Or accept diseases, they are very natural things, they are beautiful things.

Leeges said:
Accept death and you would life. Darkness and light. Yin and Yan.

Absolutely not. Death is stagnation. Darkness and light do not refer to literal death. Even the Death Stage in Magnum Opus do not refer to a literal death i.e. physical death.

Accepting or embracing death is of Abrahamic teachings. Nothing else. When someone dies they depart from the physical body and resides on the Astral dimension until they reincarnate again (if ever possible for them). They are still very much alive.

With the above said, accepting the possible fate of death upon family and friends is one thing. As they are without, reaching Godhead is not possible for them. But, always strive every day to reach Godhead yourself!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back