Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i am losing my mind

satou

i just cant stand anymore. my mind is a curse, i see life as a nightmare that needs to be escaped. i have no interest in life, day by day lost that shit and now i have zero hope. i literally ruin everything. i dont think there's a hope for me. wish i could shut my mind up, i just want peace, and to rest. everything feels too fast and i, i just cant stand. tried to resist everything until this day but i swear i cant do this anymore. i dont know what to do, i dont know. i just wanted to be happy. i swear i just wanted that. everything is too painful, every thought gives me pain. literally living isolated, is this living? i hate everything about this world. i dont want to be a part of it anymore. i dont want to torture myself in this way anymore..

What is the cause of all this pain in particular? Why do you live isolated? Why each thought is painful?

There is a hope for you, because you're here in the right place for help. Did you happen to read jos website, dedicate? Did you start meditate?

Once I was in similar position like you, depressed with suicidal though, blamed for everything etc., but after dedication, meditation, healing workings etc. I'm totally different person now.

I am healthy and happy, simply as that.

This is the reason why I can swear to you this all works, if only you give yourself a chance. (If you didn't start already to meditate. If so, then I encourage you to continue)

You have many options available here that you can use to help yourself. You just need to start using them. Just look at this list below:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=242350&hilit=Lydia+healing#p242350

Regardless of your problems, you can use this.

If you're new here, first dedicate before doing any of meditation. Dedication doesn't mean you're “solding your soul to devil”, this is not about it. This gives you protection from the Gods, as the enemy can attack you for advancing yourself. After dedication, you can start with 40 day beginner program.

And what exactly are your problems? Why do you see everything so dark? Why are you living isolated? You can write more about it if you want, so people will be able to advice you better. I want to help you somehow, but I don't know the exact cause of your condition.
Although, I still believe meditation is the proper way to help yourself.

Apart from that, I can only wish you good luck and perseverance. Don't give up and fight, because your life is precious and worth it. Focus on yourself. I believe that every problem can be fixed, although healing sometimes can take time.

Don't wait, don't hesitate, don't hold back. Nothing gets better from making yourself small.
As long as you live, you are destined to break free from your pupa.
Take a step into the unknown and unfold your shimmering wings. Your moment on earth is here and now and not later.

- Tomas Gunnarsson

Fiery Pluto said:
What is the cause of all this pain in particular? Why do you live isolated? Why each thought is painful?

very high self-awareness, a weird subconscious mind. im literally a masochist in a psychological way. not even doing that intentionally.

i am suffering from loneliness, random attacks of hurtful thoughts about reality. sometimes existential crisis, sometimes a burst of hopelessness..

satou said:
Fiery Pluto said:

very high self-awareness, a weird subconscious mind. im literally a masochist in a psychological way. not even doing that intentionally.

i am suffering from loneliness, random attacks of hurtful thoughts about reality. sometimes existential crisis, sometimes a burst of hopelessness..

Remember that your lower chakras are responsible for giving a degree of calm and optimism, so it would make sense to balance these or balance your elements with ether energy. Invoke ether energy and affirm it to positively balance you.

The above is a short term solution, whereas a long term solution involves applying Munka to remove these negative aspects of your mind/soul.

You can make much progress on this problem over the course of the next few months even, as long as you can hang in until then.

Please post what sort of meditations or other activities you are doing on a daily basis.

satou said:
wish i could shut my mind up
I've been there. Your mind is unbalanced and out of control. You have to be the captain controlling it because no one else can do that for you.
If other members haven't done this already, I'd recommend you give Void Meditation a try. The ability to void your own mind is priceless and one of the essentials down the road but it doesn't come easily. The pattern of negative thoughts is a tough bitch to conquer. You have to be persistent and keep at it. Once you get the hang of it, you can really find your peace and relax. Don't ask me how I know it.

satou said:
Fiery Pluto said:

You can't handle thoughts, that's all. Thoughts alone have no power, it is you who give them power. The powers you give them are these: attention, interest, belief and identification... without these, thoughts cannot continue and exist.

You have to know how it works to know how to handle it. Don't create these stupid thoughts. Too much thinking is not normal, it is pathological. Don't give any attention to wrong and unnecessary thoughts, that is the solution.

On how the mind works, Sadhguru said: 'In the mind there are no subtractions and divisions, there are only additions and multiplications. Seek knowledge from Sadhguru and others on the internet on the management of the mind and its things like; thoughts, emotions, desires, impulses and so on. Read from multiple sources and if you find them good and useful for you, apply them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=408819 time=1671829226 user_id=21286]
satou said:
Fiery Pluto said:

Remember that your lower chakras are responsible for giving a degree of calm and optimism, so it would make sense to balance these or balance your elements with ether energy. Invoke ether energy and affirm it to positively balance you.

The above is a short term solution, whereas a long term solution involves applying Munka to remove these negative aspects of your mind/soul.

You can make much progress on this problem over the course of the next few months even, as long as you can hang in until then.

Please post what sort of meditations or other activities you are doing on a daily basis.

I know Ether balancing is a good solution, i will try it soon

Also thanks for suggesting Munka, will try too

Weell, i am not meditating properly for a while

Przebiśnieg said:
There is a hope for you, because you're here in the right place for help. Did you happen to read jos website, dedicate? Did you start meditate?

Once I was in similar position like you, depressed with suicidal though, blamed for everything etc., but after dedication, meditation, healing workings etc. I'm totally different person now.

I am healthy and happy, simply as that.

This is the reason why I can swear to you this all works, if only you give yourself a chance. (If you didn't start already to meditate. If so, then I encourage you to continue)

You have many options available here that you can use to help yourself. You just need to start using them. Just look at this list below:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=242350&hilit=Lydia+healing#p242350

Regardless of your problems, you can use this.

If you're new here, first dedicate before doing any of meditation. Dedication doesn't mean you're “solding your soul to devil”, this is not about it. This gives you protection from the Gods, as the enemy can attack you for advancing yourself. After dedication, you can start with 40 day beginner program.

And what exactly are your problems? Why do you see everything so dark? Why are you living isolated? You can write more about it if you want, so people will be able to advice you better. I want to help you somehow, but I don't know the exact cause of your condition.
Although, I still believe meditation is the proper way to help yourself.

Apart from that, I can only wish you good luck and perseverance. Don't give up and fight, because your life is precious and worth it. Focus on yourself. I believe that every problem can be fixed, although healing sometimes can take time.

no no i am not a beginner and i already dedicated long time ago but i still have no idea who my guardian demon is, i still have a long way to go

i am already fighting.. i just, have so intense emotions.. and this makes everything harder. i am smart and i can literally solve anything. but my emotions.. those are just outta my control. like my thoughts. being smart is a fucking curse in most cases. i am smart but i am too dumb to handle being smart

satou said:
Weell, i am not meditating properly for a while

Although you cannot avoid certain meditations, perhaps focusing on more on yoga would be easier for you to maintain both your advancement and mind, as less thinking is involved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back