Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

are they really signs? what you mean?

Kramer

when I asked for some things, I vented, asked for help... Days later I started to see the number 666 frequently, for example in games... I was in doubt about what exactly the sign meant. So I asked for the signal to continue if that's what I was thinking. But then it stopped and now I'm seeing peacocks often. can someone help me understand?

There are no such things as coincidences, when I was new, and even still, I would see 666, Ravens, and other strange occurrences. It was a reassurance of Satan's presence and existence.

Pay attention to the music you hear as well, there has been times I asked the Gods a question and listened to a song that was informative.

666 is always a pozitive sign, the peacock is Satan's animal so both of these are a pozitive sign which comes from him.

If you play games to much it's kind of waste of time, i also play games, not much anymore, but it's better to focus more on meditation and learning than on games.

Satan and the old gods will typically communicate with you in a way that you will understand them and their message. Cryptic, pointless and confusing visions and signs are often from other entities not associated with Satan, or just your imagination.

You seeing more and more things associated with Satan is likely simply a product of your mind being focused on Satan, so the things associated with Him will come to mind more often, and stand out and remind you of Him when you see them.

Dahaarkan said:
Satan and the old gods will typically communicate with you in a way that you will understand them and their message. Cryptic, pointless and confusing visions and signs are often from other entities not associated with Satan, or just your imagination.

You seeing more and more things associated with Satan is likely simply a product of your mind being focused on Satan, so the things associated with Him will come to mind more often, and stand out and remind you of Him when you see them.

there really is no way not to be confused. in my previous post they said it was some message and now they're saying it's from my head. really can't understand. More and more I lose my hope. if it's really in my head. So it means I've been talking to myself this whole time

Catalincata94 said:
666 is always a pozitive sign, the peacock is Satan's animal so both of these are a pozitive sign which comes from him.

If you play games to much it's kind of waste of time, i also play games, not much anymore, but it's better to focus more on meditation and learning than on games.

I didn't say I live playing. I gave the game as an example of when it appears. and if it really is all just my imagination, then it means I've been talking to myself this whole time.

GoldenxChild1 said:
There are no such things as coincidences, when I was new, and even still, I would see 666, Ravens, and other strange occurrences. It was a reassurance of Satan's presence and existence.

Pay attention to the music you hear as well, there has been times I asked the Gods a question and listened to a song that was informative.

I am really confused and disappointed. each one says something different. someone says it's my imagination, someone else says not sure that I should focus less on games and I just gave an example, others say that I myself would understand the signs, in my previous post they said that things like that are always signs. .. I'm feeling silly.. Whether it's signs or not, I must really be talking to myself. and talking all in vain

Kramer said:
I am really confused and disappointed. each one says something different. someone says it's my imagination, someone else says not sure that I should focus less on games and I just gave an example, others say that I myself would understand the signs, in my previous post they said that things like that are always signs. .. I'm feeling silly.. Whether it's signs or not, I must really be talking to myself. and talking all in vain
In any case, what really is expected of you is to start meditating and progressing, healing, and so forth.

Kramer said:
Catalincata94 said:

I didn't say I live playing. I gave the game as an example of when it appears. and if it really is all just my imagination, then it means I've been talking to myself this whole time.
OK. And about gaming, that was just my opinion...

You're not talking to yourself you are just not spiritually open enough to hear them or talk through telepathy with them, i mean not yet. They hear you when you talk to them, and to be able to talk to them like a normal conversation takes time and spiritual advancement, and as it was mentioned on the forums it's not normal to talk to them directly when you're a newbie. To get answers from Satan and the Gods through signs takes some time and if you're close minded and not spiritually open enough it's very probable you won't notice anything in the beginning.

And about being confused about our answers, everyone has different levels of understanding and spiritual advancement there are beginners, intermediate and advanced SS and all of us are individual and have our own opinions and different experiences we are not the same as robots who all talk the same way. So a sign can mean many things we just tell what we as individuals know about that sign.

Sometimes you can just take something as a coincidence but make sure to be aware of "grains of sand that are starting to make a heap" as more often than not the Gods are giving an a signal. Don't over think things as well. Go with your intuition along with logic and also see things from the Gods point of view and see if you were in their shoes would this be a good way to give a message to someone in a specific situation who isn't open up yet? If the answer seems to be a yes then start taking it as a sign and think deeply what was meant by it and if still any confusions ask for another sign or sometimes a question can be asked here to clear things up.

In these times it seems we need to go thru these experiences of confusion and difficulty and see them as a needed transitional period where eventually you'll know what's a sign and not from personal experience. So don't worry about the confusion. It's normal for anyone starting this path especially in today's world where WE here are leading this Spiritual revolution charge.

See it as us being the Louis and Clark of true Spirituality. We might go thru complications but most of it if not all is for a learning experience which will help others in the future by us knowing what to expect and documenting it by sharing it here or in a personal black book even etc.

Keep at it and Hail Satan

GoldenxChild1 said:

I'll admit this one makes sense. Musical properties coming in.

A while back I wanted to hear the song that goes, "What the hell is going on?"; I heard it a long time ago.

And then while listening to some White/Rob Zombie, the AI-driven algorithm of youtube put up the song I was thinking about and even asked Satan indirectly in my mind, "Satan what the hell is that song? and I played the, "What the hell is going on?" part. And the youtube algorithm(Apple Music's version seems very tight, lots of recommendations by people analyzing it. Quite accurate and on point); put the song Suicidal Tendencies,"You can't bring me down!".

The song starts off with a guitar playing by itself. Then the main singer goes, "What the hell is going on?". That was the song which I mentioned to my friend saying something not akin to this post. And he is like yeah that is good anti-asleep(woke; no idea why we use a awakening word to deem someone a degenerate lefty) song explaining the enemies. Of course you gotta listen to the uncensored version.

That was a few months back early-mid summer or so.

There are messages in everything. Of course it's about being open to it and letting pass through you. But it's easier said than done. Lacking in higher awareness just acts like a coincidence(perhaps calling it ignorant coincidences). Someone made it happen but we are too ignorant to acknowledge it of the accord of understanding from a higher perspective.

Kramer said:
there really is no way not to be confused. in my previous post they said it was some message and now they're saying it's from my head. really can't understand. More and more I lose my hope. if it's really in my head. So it means I've been talking to myself this whole time

Neither Satan nor any of the old gods aligned to His designs will be wasting time sending you cryptic signals to then also waste your time and confuse you for no reason. There is no testimony from clergy or from any credible source of the gods intruding uninvited and just wasting people's time with vague and cryptic nonsense.

If there is something Satan would have wanted you to know, you would know it already. He would not have you wasting hours trying to decipher it. Additionally, from both my personal experience and Maxine's own words, the gods do not intrude and contact first and are extremely busy with their own affairs and designs, and are definitely not interested in wasting their time with nonsense.

It is extremely rare for the gods to contact someone first, and the few times I've heard credible testimony of this, is from dedicated Satanists with many years of experience in this path.

You clearly have a flair for dramatization and what you're describing is just a newbie Satanist with a lot of imagination talking to himself, imagining things and thinking this is from the gods. I've heard this tale a thousand times. It's your choice whose advice to follow.

My advice is simple, stop thinking about this and just focus on meditation and RTR's.

Kramer said:
Dahaarkan said:

As you tune in, you will get some reassurances as you go.

Typically just seeing something like that is indicative of positive attention from the Gods, and not some grandiose message or super elaborate thing.

If there is a bigger message, you will be led to it's unfoldment. To understand these, you will need to meditate and to advance.

Gear88 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I'll admit this one makes sense. Musical properties coming in.

A while back I wanted to hear the song that goes, "What the hell is going on?"; I heard it a long time ago.

And then while listening to some White/Rob Zombie, the AI-driven algorithm of youtube put up the song I was thinking about and even asked Satan indirectly in my mind, "Satan what the hell is that song? and I played the, "What the hell is going on?" part. And the youtube algorithm(Apple Music's version seems very tight, lots of recommendations by people analyzing it. Quite accurate and on point); put the song Suicidal Tendencies,"You can't bring me down!".

The song starts off with a guitar playing by itself. Then the main singer goes, "What the hell is going on?". That was the song which I mentioned to my friend saying something not akin to this post. And he is like yeah that is good anti-asleep(woke; no idea why we use a awakening word to deem someone a degenerate lefty) song explaining the enemies. Of course you gotta listen to the uncensored version.

That was a few months back early-mid summer or so.

There are messages in everything. Of course it's about being open to it and letting pass through you. But it's easier said than done. Lacking in higher awareness just acts like a coincidence(perhaps calling it ignorant coincidences). Someone made it happen but we are too ignorant to acknowledge it of the accord of understanding from a higher perspective.

Yea, plus the Gods won't try to communicate with you in a way you can't or wouldn't understand.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As you tune in, you will get some reassurances as you go.

Typically just seeing something like that is indicative of positive attention from the Gods, and not some grandiose message or super elaborate thing.

If there is a bigger message, you will be led to it's unfoldment. To understand these, you will need to meditate and to advance.

I think it is obvious that Satan and the higher ranking Gods wouldn't watch us all the time and only try to visit when requested, I bet they are way more busy than anyone on Earth. But what about lower orders of Daemons? I mean there is obviously and naturally a hierarchy present everywhere in the universe, so is it not possible that their is a specific section/rank for newer Daemons in the respected Legions of the high ranking Gods, where the newer Daemons would be often tasked with keeping an eye on VIP souls, newly dedicated souls and even sometimes on older dedicated souls who are fighting war in this sector of our galaxy or any other place in the Empire where physical or spiritual battles are going on?

This is the only sensible way in my current understanding and spiritual level.[Also because I was saved by someone during a sleep paralysis attack back in 2020, where clearly a grey was attacking me and suddenly a Human figure with purple outline/aura appeared and the attack was over within seconds. Don't know how accurate it is because my Astral Vision wasn't that good back then]

But otherwise I am not sure, is it possible that the Satan or even some high ranking Gods are actually kinda omnipresent in every Gentile(especially dedicated souls) because of the shared DNA or Kundalini?

In the Chapter 1 of Al Jilwah, it kind of does gives you an omnipresent vibe:
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence"
Does Father Satan really mean that it is up to your call to have him there in time of need, or does he mean he will already know if one needs help if they truly trust in him?
"To me truth and falsehood are known"
He will know when we lie to him, right? Can Farther see through us or would he already know we are gonna lie?

If you are a dedicated Satanist, you are protected from serious dangers. This does not mean that there is a god permanently monitoring you 24/7, making sure you don't burn your hand on the stove or stub your toe. Oftentimes, people are subtly protected from things without even noticing it.

You may perform formal rituals to contact and communicate with a god, and if you feel like you really need their help with something, you should consider it. In my experience the gods do not typically ask for something in return, but it is good to give back to them. Even if you can't hear them, if you do a formal ritual to contact them, they will hear you.

Increasing your participation in rituals, spreading His knowledge, volunteering to expand this gospel, etc.

You cannot lie to Satan, you can try, but all you'd be doing is making a fool of yourself. He knows you better than you know yourself, and you can't deceive Him.

Dahaarkan said:
If you are a dedicated Satanist, you are protected from serious dangers. This does not mean that there is a god permanently monitoring you 24/7, making sure you don't burn your hand on the stove or stub your toe. Oftentimes, people are subtly protected from things without even noticing it.
Obviously it makes no sense that a God would be present around you all day long to protect you.

You may perform formal rituals to contact and communicate with a god, and if you feel like you really need their help with something, you should consider it. In my experience the gods do not typically ask for something in return, but it is good to give back to them. Even if you can't hear them, if you do a formal ritual to contact them, they will hear you.

Increasing your participation in rituals, spreading His knowledge, volunteering to expand this gospel, etc.
I agree.

You cannot lie to Satan, you can try, but all you'd be doing is making a fool of yourself. He knows you better than you know yourself, and you can't deceive Him.

Yeah it is all upto us on how we want to present ourselves in front of the Gods.

I was just curious whether a Guardian Daemon has some sought of permanent presence in or around a dedicated soul, or if that not being the case, do they sometimes send someone to check on dedicated souls?
Don't you think, that most of the time when we request for help from our Guardian Daemon, they probably send other Daemons who work under them? It makes sense because they have resources and manpower, and we are not saints who require them to visit us personally all the time, they are far above us.

Nikois666 said:
Dahaarkan said:
Obviously it makes no sense that a God would be present around you all day long to protect you.

I agree.

Yeah it is all upto us on how we want to present ourselves in front of the Gods.

I was just curious whether a Guardian Daemon has some sought of permanent presence in or around a dedicated soul, or if that not being the case, do they sometimes send someone to check on dedicated souls?
Don't you think, that most of the time when we request for help from our Guardian Daemon, they probably send other Daemons who work under them? It makes sense because they have resources and manpower, and we are not saints who require them to visit us personally all the time, they are far above us.

Just curious this quote in your sig,
"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."

Where did you hear it from if you don't mind me asking?

I have felt The Gods, perhaps specifically Satan relay exactly this sentence to me word for word sometime ago..

Shadowcat said:

I have felt The Gods, perhaps specifically Satan relay exactly this sentence to me word for word sometime ago..
I did not hear it from anywhere, it is but rather my observation of my surroundings, the knowledge provided by Joy of Satan and in Pagan symbols such as Ouroboros.

Everywhere around us a smaller or bigger cycle of destruction and creation is taking place, even within our human bodies. There is no stopping it completely because it is present every where. It is a natural process of balancing things in the universe, where every other thing or being is a product of it. It is one of the many essential processes for the living beings to continue to exist. The intelligent beings have to do it in a balanced manner or else it can become bad[ I do have my notes where I suggest how unnatural extensive creation or destruction, or both at the same time can create trouble or lead to a possible extinction. I can share it here if you like, but it may take me some time to find it.]

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create"
What I wrote is universal, it is not me who wrote it, it is the cosmos. Every intelligent being who chooses to observe this cycle/process will likely write it down in the same or similar manner. You felt it because an SS always remains closer to the cosmic order, and this is a part of the cosmic order.

Nikois666 said:
Shadowcat said:

I did not hear it from anywhere, it is but rather my observation of my surroundings, the knowledge provided by Joy of Satan and in Pagan symbols such as Ouroboros.

Everywhere around us a smaller or bigger cycle of destruction and creation is taking place, even within our human bodies. There is no stopping it completely because it is present every where. It is a natural process of balancing things in the universe, where every other thing or being is a product of it. It is one of the many essential processes for the living beings to continue to exist. The intelligent beings have to do it in a balanced manner or else it can become bad[ I do have my notes where I suggest how unnatural extensive creation or destruction, or both at the same time can create trouble or lead to a possible extinction. I can share it here if you like, but it may take me some time to find it.]

What I wrote is universal, it is not me who wrote it, it is the cosmos. Every intelligent being who chooses to observe this cycle/process will likely write it down in the same or similar manner. You felt it because an SS always remains closer to the cosmic order, and this is a part of the cosmic order.

Thank you, this reply meant a lot to me!
This was one of the most uplifting things conveyed to me back then...I am not surprised that other SS have had this as well :)

Nikois666 said:

This really depends on the person and their relationship with the gods. Some are very attached to their GD and vice-versa, myself personally I very rarely contact my GD. Others will contact Satan or their GD very regularly.

I'm part of the crowd who aren't very attached to the gods and I don't try to contact Satan or any other god unless I feel it absolutely necessary, so I'm probably not the one with all the answers here. How they help souls under them I really wouldn't know because every god is unique and how they handle things is likewise unique to them.

I imagine mostly they would handle these matters themselves, but it's not unlikely they also instruct lesser gods to assist them in handling such matters when they are more complex and involved. Note also that many of the issues we ask for their help with are trivial for them, people sometimes underestimate how powerful these entities are. What to us may be an insurmountable obstacle, to them is a trivial issue that they can handle effortlessly.

I personally would recommend one to not grow too comfortable with constantly asking for help from the gods.

Synchronicity is a fun topic, I really love meditating on HOW that happens. Learning deeply about it, it really is awesome. Focus the mind on something so much with sigials and such, you will be more alert to it, this I believe. It's just really awesome to think about, magical.

Shadowcat said:
Nikois666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Thank you, this reply meant a lot to me!
This was one of the most uplifting things conveyed to me back then...I am not surprised that other SS have had this as well :)
Glad I could be of some help, take care :)

...because every god is unique and how they handle things is likewise unique to them.
Yes, makes sense.

I imagine mostly they would handle these matters themselves, but it's not unlikely they also instruct lesser gods to assist them in handling such matters when they are more complex and involved. Note also that many of the issues we ask for their help with are trivial for them, people sometimes underestimate how powerful these entities are. What to us may be an insurmountable obstacle, to them is a trivial issue that they can handle effortlessly.

I personally would recommend one to not grow too comfortable with constantly asking for help from the gods.

Agree and understood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back