Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Hatred of Rabbis Towards Women [Must Watch]

They are neolithic schizophrenic psychopaths and try and push their sexual dysfunction on everyone else. They do not have "sexes" in the way we understand the terminology either.

Disgusting. Just listening to them is making my forehead ache.
thumb_the-language-is-that-of-mordor-which-i-will-not-67148111.png

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Does their hatred extend towards to even their own women? I'm horrified of the implications.

I've heard that since they are now panicking because of their upcoming judgment, they've been throwing their own under the bus in order to flee unscathed.

I've also heard the story from a fellow SS in these forums that there are two Jewesses who are close, but their bond means nothing to them. Betrayed their friendship by stealing the other's boyfriends behind each other's backs. So the implication of this.. race betraying their own is not far from the truth.

The content of the video is horrible and disgusting, but this video is great in its own way.

The issue about women is very present in today's society, this video will piss off a lot of people and send them against jews, who are the only and true perpetrators of all social unrest, present and past.

We also connect the verse in the new testament where it says that "jesus did not come to earth to change the jewish message."
Thus we also attack xianism.

I can imagine how disgusting it is to create these videos and replay those speeches over and over again, but if you can create more videos, even more elaborate ones that include more information besides the speech of a couple of rabbis, do it.
Something like "exit the jewtrix," but focused on women, analyzing every jewish action against women, from judaism itself, to xianism, Islam, feminism and more.

Such a video needs to go viral, but for now I will share this one you linked.

Funny, cringe and retarded.
I think since they are control freaks by nature, this is their way of putting their own women in their place.

But some things are true, like women not respecting/caring about their virginity.
And that alcohol thing also, after 2 or 3 shots of wine they will do anything :lol: (from my experience)
I don't know why exactly but it also seems that there are less spiritual women than men, that is unfortunate tbh.

I noticed this same jewish behaviour towards women from priests and muslims as well.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Funny, cringe and retarded.
I think since they are control freaks by nature, this is their way of putting their own women in their place.

But some things are true, like women not respecting/caring about their virginity.
And that alcohol thing also, after 2 or 3 shots of wine they will do anything :lol: (from my experience)
I don't know why exactly but it also seems that there are less spiritual women than men, that is unfortunate tbh.

I noticed this same jewish behaviour towards women from priests and muslims as well.

-Saving yourself till after marriage is a jewish construct.
-Can have to do with the ppl you attract plus they'd probably not be used to drinking a lot of alcohol making one more sensitive. Goes for men too.
But drinking alcohol is *not* promoted on the forum.
-Again, depends on the type of ppl you attract.

Complaining about women being with other men and having 0 relationship experience at all.. how does she know you're a good person? We women also have desires and needs that need to be fulfilled.
Its different if one behaves like a slut but that doesn't seem like what is meant at all.
Men say these things whilst they themselves often have the free pass to do anything with anyone. Quite a hypocrite, those people are, if you ask me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back