Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Edgar Allan Poe and H. P. Lovecraft

FilioAutemDiaboli13

What do you think about edgar allan poe and h.p. Lovecraft?

I'm reading Lovecraft's stories,I've almost read them all and I'm going to start Poe's shortly...they are peculiar characters in my opinion.
I don't think lovecraft was a ss though and also poe had a really too bad life to be a spiritually evolved person.
Maybe I am wrong do you guys have more news about these two "masters of short horror"?

FilioAutemDiaboli13 said:

I'm reading Lovecraft's stories,I've almost read them all and I'm going to start Poe's shortly...they are peculiar characters in my opinion.
I don't think lovecraft was a ss though and also poe had a really too bad life to be a spiritually evolved person.
Maybe I am wrong do you guys have more news about these two "masters of short horror"?

HP Lovecraft was most likely Jewish. He has subliminal meaning and wording that is extremely blasphemous to the gods.

He was very clever in hiding his blasphemy and blatant attacks against our gods. Much of his blasphemy is hard to understand without an occult understanding of why he's doing it, along with the allegories.

Hp Lovecraft has claimed to have created the necronomicon, yet it is a grimore that dates back quite some centuries ago, for opening the chakras and raising the kundalini which is Cthulhu.

Cthulhu is an obvious blasphemy towards the the kundalini serpent of Satan.

I have a deep hatred of Lovecraft because of all this. He is absolute scum who thought he could viciously intellectually attack our gods like a sly little worm in plain sight and get away with it.

If he isn't Jewish. He still deserves the same fate. However he likely is a kike.

As for Edgar Allen Poe. I personally feel he was a Gentile, but a very, very troubled man who struggled with mental illness and substance abuse. Besides that I don't have much of an opinion.

Yet I consider the fact he married his cousin, as absolutely disgusting.

I used to like H. P. Lovecraft stories in my early years as an SS. However, I've lost interest in the following years when I've realized that all of his stories are always "creepy space Gods and crazy cultists". While he may look interesting because he "supported" the Third Reich, it should also be noted that he had too many Jewish friends (which includes the wife that he divorced before death) and like many of the modern literature authors was influenced by (((Theosophy))). His portrayal of Our Gods, no matter the intention, is also very blasphemous, to the point that his "Dagon" was even criticized by HPS Maxine Dietrich in an old sermon. He did a good service in making the Necronomicon popular, but I think that was actually the hidden hand of Satan.

As for Poe, I don't know what to said. He seems to be more gothic than horror. Some SS claimed in some old posts that he was inspired by Satan himself and was praised by Baudelaire.

Thank you both for your answers .

Lovecraft's Necronomicon I am reading these days but other than fantasy nonsense I don't see anything spiritual in it.
The stories always remain vague except for a few that also have to do with necromancy but it is classic hollywood fil necromancy(who were inspired by him for sure )
That is, the dead man rising from the grave,or the spirit obliged to serve those who summon him and other such crap.

As for poe I know he was extremely depressed and alcoholic...I will read all his stories later as soon as I finish the necronomicon.

What I can't explain is how come all this fame to both of them

serpentwalker666 said:

HP Lovecraft was most likely Jewish. He has subliminal meaning and wording that is extremely blasphemous to the gods.

He was very clever in hiding his blasphemy and blatant attacks against our gods. Much of his blasphemy is hard to understand without an occult understanding of why he's doing it, along with the allegories.

Hp Lovecraft has claimed to have created the necronomicon, yet it is a grimore that dates back quite some centuries ago, for opening the chakras and raising the kundalini which is Cthulhu.

I have a deep hatred of Lovecraft because of all this. He is absolute scum who thought he could viciously intellectually attack our gods like a sly little worm in plain sight and get away with it.

If he isn't Jewish. He still deserves the same fate. However he likely is a kike.

As for Edgar Allen Poe. I personally feel he was a Gentile, but a very, very troubled man who struggled with mental illness and substance abuse. Besides that I don't have much of an opinion.

Edgar Allen Poe actually had a pretty hard life, his mother died of tuberculosis when he was young. I remember reading his writings in school. The one with the messed up house with incest and then the one with the eye were creepy AF

Shadowcat said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Edgar Allen Poe actually had a pretty hard life, his mother died of tuberculosis when he was young. I remember reading his writings in school. The one with the messed up house with incest and then the one with the eye were creepy AF

I've heard that Poe was actually forced to marry his cousin and they didn't consumed the marriage, which would mean that there was no pedophilia nor incest. But I don't know if I can trust this source, as it seems no different than claiming that Lewis Carrol was not a pedophile despite his sick drawings of the real person behind his Alice. Ironically, he, like Lovecraft, was influenced by Theosophy, just a little more.

Nimrod33 said:
Shadowcat said:
serpentwalker666 said:

I've heard that Poe was actually forced to marry his cousin and they didn't consumed the marriage, which would mean that there was no pedophilia nor incest. But I don't know if I can trust this source, as it seems no different than claiming that Lewis Carrol was not a pedophile despite his sick drawings of the real person behind his Alice. Ironically, he, like Lovecraft, was influenced by Theosophy, just a little more.

:shock:. If you are implying the story he wrote was a reference to his own life with his cousin I had no idea, it could be a possibility. I think most of his writings were of dark lamentation of his own life much of the time anyhow.

Shadowcat said:
Nimrod33 said:
Shadowcat said:

:shock:. If you are implying the story he wrote was a reference to his own life with his cousin I had no idea, it could be a possibility. I think most of his writings were of dark lamentation of his own life much of the time anyhow.

It could be a possibility. I mean, he was also a Freemason and most of Masonry at the time was heavily corrupted by Jews, to the point that few Masons were still Satanic. Regardless, Poe or (((someone else))) may have subverted Gothic literature, which purpose was to remind us how grim the Dark Ages were, and used it to create a degenerate subculture for edgy people.

I admit that I have some fascination towards some "dark" stuff, but I cannot deny that this is taken a bit too far. After all, the original Goths were an Aryan Nordic group that was later forced to convert to Xianity and their culture was used to create Gotic Churches.

But returning to Poe, it makes me wonder at this point if Charles Baudelaire, who praised him, was also an enemy author, considering that he was heavily into drug addiction and said a quote that was like: "The greatest trick the devil did is making us believe that he doesn't exist". This honestly doesn't look like anything that an SS would say, as calling Father Satan a "deciever" is way too Abrahamic.

I have also heard and read about this author praising poe and that even in France some people would not read poe unless it was translated and rewritten by boudelieur.

However, the statement you quoted about what boudelieur said about satan doesn't sound like SS,quite the opposite.

I don't know the history thoroughly though so I can't be sure.

Although I don't see much spiritual in an alcoholic like poe and a drug addict like boudelieur.

As for lovecraft on the other hand,I have almost finished reading all of the necronomicon and in the stories from 1923 onwards you can see a little more of the enemy influence bei his writings.
In some of the stories he names Lilith and Father Satan in unflattering manners.
One of the tales in particular and red hook where blood sacrifices and child abductions are mentioned and the protagonist of the piece claims to be the work of an ancient cult that is connected to Lilith.
Therefore for an SS one loses the desire to read it a bit since it turns out to be the usual stupid and offensive stereotype.

I will be about 200 pages away from finishing Necronomicon and despite the effort I do not see the slightest spiritual allegory in stories of this type.
Therefore I consider Lovecraft yes,successful writer,but certainly not SS and not spiritual indeed.

As for poe,by year's end I will begin to delve into his writings.

serpentwalker666 said:

I don't think that he was Jewish, more likely a Gentile who attempted to promote a degenerate version of "Paganism", influenced by Theosophy. The reason why he knew about all the occult sources that he cited in his short novel was probably because his father was a Freemason.

His closest friend, Robert E. Howard, on the other hand, was definitely a Jew as his father middle name was Mordechai. His Conan the Barbarian is also a degenerate version of "Paganism" set in the same reality, where gentile civilization is portrayed as "degenerate" while uncivilized people with Jewish brutal mentality are "the actual good guys". Howard is also behind the Christarded Solomon Kane, where witch-hunters are "good" and anything Satanic is "evil".

The Evolian Neopagan Right-Wing constantly worship them, along with biggest Fantasy cuck Tolkien, thinking that they "represent accurately" Paganism, while forgetting that both H. P. Lovecraft and R. E. Howard were "racist" until their later years, when they've started supporting non-whites. Howard was also Feminist.

Honestly, I've started to have some distaste for Fantasy Literature, along with Horror and Sci-fi, as it full of people influenced by enemy spirituality and Marxism.

Edgar Allen Poe definitely was not a jew. He was a human man. He spent most of his time in a very deep trance, and could say that many of the things he wrote were inspired by things like low level astral planes, liminal spaces, capturing the feelings and energies of real desperate situations people have been in. In such a detailed way that some seem like past life regression and experiencing again things that happened to him. Or possibly connecting with ghosts, or connecting with locations or items, and remembering what things have happened in those locations. Or if you believe that a dream is taking you to a real existing location in the astral, he wrote very clearly about some of these locations.

Everybody who he has ever loved in his life died very young from tuberculosis. I believe he was surrounded by ghosts for a large part of his life, besides his family who died he also lived in places that are well known for being haunted. And there seems to be symptoms like these ghosts affected his consciousness and affected the way that he thinks about things.

Very interesting person. There was nobody else like him. He actually was the first person to invent the genre murder mystery when he wrote Murders in the Rue Morgue.

The thing is that these topics like lovecraft who wrote about never-ending darkness and cthulu and what not are very crazy sounding and this really isnt a place for evil tendril monsters. More than half the forum would x10 over rather read the large amount of information on the Gods of Hell and Im %200 sure cthulu and what not are not included in the Gods of Hell.

Poetry is truely classy in the right setting but this constant nagging on darkness comes across many times as teenage edgy feels. Try reading about Astaroth or perhaps Baalzebul or Azazel or Abrasax. Theres a great idea for you. Maby even try branching out into Norse mythology or Celtic mythology check out Lugh! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND in the days of giants. Its all Norse myths in audiobook format. Try libivox I think. That site has plenty. Then blast on the cellphone with the Amon Amarth - twilight of the thunder god mp3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back