Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2023 - SS CALENDARS [Update: Hungaryan Calendars Ready]

ThomaSsS [JG]

Yule has just commenced (it starts with the Winter Solstice) and there's probably no better time for gifts and presents than now :cool:

First things first, the wonderful people who made this project a reality for yet another year, and whom are deserving of much praise for their commitment and work, are as follows:

• Lydia (for writing the DFMW and the descriptive monthly texts, for compiling the ingresses and retrogrades and for helping with anything from certain design decisions to final checks)

• Forores (for creating the beautiful planetary ingress maps, for extensive final checks and for translating the Calendar into Romanian)

• Nisha Willow (for the magical squares and for helping with the planetary ingress)

• HP HC (it's been of great comfort having him on the team. Whenever we'd hit a roadblock he's always been there to clarify things, and generally to keep things moving forward whenever necessary)

• Hidden Warrior (for handling everything that has to do with the website side of the project.)

• Dypet Rod (for translating the Calendar into Portuguese, for providing great ideas and for helping restructure the monthly texts to fit the Southern Hemisphere)

• Lucas (for translating the Calendar into Czech)

• kajo (for translating the Calendar into Finnish)

• Aquarius (for translating the Calendar into Italian)

• OwltheD (for translating the Calendar into Japanese)

• Edward Lonsa (for translating the Calendar into Russian)

• WotanWarrior (for translating the Calendar into Spanish)

• Joy of Satan Türkiye (for translating the Calendar into Turkish)

The 2023 Calendars bring a completely new look, a much cleaner and a more beautiful design than any of the previous years. All graphics have been retouched in order to make every corner of the calendar super crisp at any resolution. There has also been some other changes and additions meant to bring more clarity and ease of use.

1. Replacement for "before/after VoC" from earlier Calendars
a_mws.png

From 2023 onward, we'll use a different way to emphasise whether a working should be started before the VoC or after the Moon has entered a new Sign. I'm aware this could be a bit confusing for some at first. For example, in the image above, since the DFMW is marked with the glyph of Capricorn, it means that working can be started after 22:02 (because the Moon enters Capricorn at 22:02) and before sunrise next day (the 12th).

If the working was being marked with the glyph of Sagittarius, it would mean the DFMW could have been started anytime between sunrise and 16:17 (before the VoC begins).

2. Additional info for Planetary Squares:
a_psq.png

In some cases, if a planet enters/leaves a favourable Sign on the same day it's square can be started, and because a 5-hour window should be allowed to pass between the moment the planet changes Sign and the moment its square is started, I added a note regarding this for clarity (where applicable). In the example above, the Square of Venus should be started after 13:03 local time (because Venus enters Pisces 5 hours earlier, at 8:03). Thanks to HP HC for insights into this.

3. Extra info for DFMW
a_wnd.png

Sometimes a DFMW can be started after midnight (next day) and before sunrise. This is the case because the calendrical day and the planetary day don't start at the same time. Whereas the calendrical day starts at 00:00, the planetary day can start as early as 3:30AM in some areas, and as late as 9am in other areas. In the image above, the Moon enters Scorpio on the calendrical day of Sunday, but on the planetary day of Saturday (the planetary day of Sunday begins several hours later, at sunrise). That's why technically speaking it's still Saturday, and therefore a black magick working can be started, even though it's on the calendrical day of Sunday. Where this is the case, a clear visual marking has been added in order to draw attention to this.

4. Better visual marking for Full Moons and Esbats
a_esb.png

Yes, I know they mean the same thing :p but in the Calendars, the New Moons and Esbats don't always fall on the same calendrical day. In order to make this easier to spot, the calendrical day the Full Moon actually occurs on will have a nice silver background. The New Moons have a nice red background. Further improvements on this will come in future calendars.

For an in depth explanation about other features, please read the FAQ page written by @Lydia:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71107

If anyone has questions about anything related to the calendars, or if your language is not yet supported but you'd like to do the translations, please feel free to comment bellow. Similarly, like I said in previous years as well, if you have ideas for improvements, please make yourself heard and we'll look into it.

Another thing, Firefox browser seems to display the calendars slightly blurred on some screens. If possible, open these PDFs using Brave or Epic browsers. Chrome also does a decent job.

Below is the link (don't forget to choose 2023 from the drop-down list):
https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

I wish you all a wonderful Yule, a one of a kind Satan's Day and a Happy New Year!

gods only know how much I thought about the launch of THE 2023 CALENDAR AND IF IT WOULD BE RELEASED

thank you all

hail satan!

Certain US states will no longer adhere to DST in 2023.
Does this calendar take those specific time zones in account?

Thanks to you and all involved. This is an essential and helpful tool for me!

Thank you for this beautiful gift. Thanks to all that made this happen.

Happy Yule to all.
Hail Satan

Thank you so much to all those involved who make these wonderful calendars each year. I would be lost without them. Truly, they are of the greatest blessings - thank you!

Great work! Congratulations to all!

I'm willing to translate the calendar into French.
@HiddenWarrior: I'm ready to work with you again :D

This continues to be an excellent resource Brother. Endless thanks to you and the team here

Thank you everyone who yet again did an amazing job on the calendar.
It looks really fresh. :D
Satans blessings to you all!
And Happy Yule!

I think everyone can agree that everyone is super thankful and that this will help the lives of tens of thousands for the year.

Thanks to everyone involved in this wonderful project!

HAIL SATAN!!!

A magnificient work that will help extensively through the year.

Many thanks to everyone that have helped in achieving this.

May Satan and the Gods bless you all!!

sshivafr said:

it is always a pleasure to have available translators that can extend the work to other languages. Refer to Thomas anyway, as he is in charge of this project. Thank you.

sshivafr said:
Great work! Congratulations to all!

Great, thank you! If you do not have ThomaSsS's email, you can email me and I will put you through to him. My email has been posted many times here, whereas I do not know if ThomaSsS is willing to have his public. Lastro7 at protonmail dot com

And thanks to all the translators!

Sarjam05 said:
Wonderful work.
What is DFMW?

Dates For Magickal Workings. Sorry, after so many years of making the calendars we just use the abbreviation, as we have to write it many times.

For anyone who cannot see the images ThomaSsS is referring to in his post, you can quote his post (do not post it though), then find the url in his text, and copy-paste it into a new tab. You will see it.

(Edit, I think it's just my browser that is currently not showing any images, but the above still applies if you can't see them either :) )

Ya'll are the "True Saviors" of this world and the True Saviours of Mankind!

Keep it up, and Happy Yuletide!

Hail Satan/Wotan!

Asurya said:
Certain US states will no longer adhere to DST in 2023.
Does this calendar take those specific time zones in account?
Hi, we are following the developments in USA regarding this, as well as in other areas around the globe. DST was not officially dropped yet, but if/when it is, we'll release a new version for those states.

Currently the only State in mainland USA which doesn't follow DST is Arizona, and there's a Calendar for it :)

Holy crap this was fast, thanks to all people who worked on this you're awesome!

ThomaSsS said:
Yule has just commenced (it starts with the Winter Solstice) and there's probably no better time for gifts and presents than now :cool:

First things first, the wonderful people who made this project a reality for yet another year, and whom are deserving of much praise for their commitment and work, are as follows:

• Lydia (for writing the DFMW and the descriptive monthly texts, for compiling the ingresses and retrogrades and for helping with anything from certain design decisions to final checks)

• Forores (for creating the beautiful planetary ingress maps, for extensive final checks and for translating the Calendar into Romanian)

• Nisha Willow (for the magical squares and for helping with the planetary ingress)

• HP HC (it's been of great comfort having him on the team. Whenever we'd hit a roadblock he's always been there to clarify things, and generally to keep things moving forward whenever necessary)

• Hidden Warrior (for handling everything that has to do with the website side of the project.)

• Dypet Rod (for translating the Calendar into Portuguese, for providing great ideas and for helping restructure the monthly texts to fit the Southern Hemisphere)

The 2023 Calendars bring a completely new look, a much cleaner and a more beautiful design than any of the previous years. All graphics have been retouched in order to make every corner of the calendar super crisp at any resolution. There has also been some other changes and additions meant to bring more clarity and ease of use.

1. Replacement for "before/after VoC" from earlier Calendars
a_mws.png

From 2023 onward, we'll use a different way to emphasise whether a working should be started before the VoC or after the Moon has entered a new Sign. I'm aware this could be a bit confusing for some at first. For example, in the image above, since the DFMW is marked with the glyph of Capricorn, it means that working can be started after 22:02 (because the Moon enters Capricorn at 22:02) and before sunrise next day (the 12th).

If the working was being marked with the glyph of Sagittarius, it would mean the DFMW could have been started anytime between sunrise and 16:17 (before the VoC begins).

2. Additional info for Planetary Squares:
a_psq.png

In some cases, if a planet enters/leaves a favourable Sign on the same day it's square can be started, and because a 5-hour window should be allowed to pass between the moment the planet changes Sign and the moment its square is started, I added a note regarding this for clarity (where applicable). In the example above, the Square of Venus should be started after 13:03 local time (because Venus enters Pisces 5 hours earlier, at 8:03). Thanks to HP HC for insights into this.

3. Extra info for DFMW
a_wnd.png

Sometimes a DFMW can be started after midnight (next day) and before sunrise. This is the case because the calendrical day and the planetary day don't start at the same time. Whereas the calendrical day starts at 00:00, the planetary day can start as early as 3:30AM in some areas, and as late as 9am in other areas. In the image above, the Moon enters Scorpio on the calendrical day of Sunday, but on the planetary day of Saturday (the planetary day of Sunday begins several hours later, at sunrise). That's why technically speaking it's still Saturday, and therefore a black magick working can be started, even though it's on the calendrical day of Sunday. Where this is the case, a clear visual marking has been added in order to draw attention to this.

4. Better visual marking for Full Moons and Esbats
a_esb.png

Yes, I know they mean the same thing :p but in the Calendars, the New Moons and Esbats don't always fall on the same calendrical day. In order to make this easier to spot, the calendrical day the Full Moon actually occurs on will have a nice silver background. The New Moons have a nice red background. Further improvements on this will come in future calendars.

For an in depth explanation about other features, please read the FAQ page written by @Lydia:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71107

If anyone has questions about anything related to the calendars, or if your language is not yet supported but you'd like to do the translations, please feel free to comment bellow. Similarly, like I said in previous years as well, if you have ideas for improvements, please make yourself heard and we'll look into it.

Another thing, Firefox browser seems to display the calendars slightly blurred on some screens. If possible, open these PDFs using Brave or Epic browsers. Chrome also does a decent job.

Below is the link (don't forget to choose 2023 from the drop-down list):
https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

I wish you all a wonderful Yule, a one of a kind Satan's Day and a Happy New Year!

Great.

So the "Anti-Christ" will incarnate on 2023?

Thank you so much for this. These calendars each year have helped me tremendously, more than I can describe. Amazing work :D

Yesssss!! Thank you SO much for these calendars, and thank you everyone for your hard work! They are always life saving for myself and many, many people. 🥰🥰

ThomaSsS said:

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏💯💯
_______________________________________________________________________________________
The calendar is indescribably helpful,and save me much fatigue(tiredness).

I just want to say many heartfelt thanks to all the people who worked so hard on making this calendar, and all the ones you've made up to this point too. I find them extremely useful and I know there must be a lot of time and effort that goes into making them, so thank you all truly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back