Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To High Priest HoodedCobra

GoldenxChild1

I write this in the spirit of what I believe to be true.

You have been an immovable force to me.
You have remained a pillar of light in all my searching.
You gift the antidote of ignorance whenever I choose to receive it.
Your words are like honey to my soul after I’ve soured the well
You speak the truth, always and forever

I hang upon everything you advise, perhaps it is unwise to put such trust in someone. However, is this feeling of love not Satan sent? Is this not one of the privileges of having a returned Priesthood from old?

Although I have never laid eyes on your face, I can say I have on your spirt. Since my inception into these mysteries, I have realized the importance of hierarchy, and the gratitude that sprouts from this soil.

If you were to ever not lead us, I would lament. Perhaps this is the feeling that older SS felt when HPM left. Regardless, you have filled those shoes for me a thousand-fold, and you have always been MY Priest as I wasn’t fully engaged in Satanism until after HPM left.

You have my loyalty, eternally. I am your legion and at your command.

HAIL SATAN

I am just trying to do what is best for everyone and for the Gods, and to show you that the Gods exist to the best of my ability, and that they are the source of healing and empowerment and awareness.

And to not forget them. It's important to not forget them because all these good things are from them and we are just inhering them generation after generation.

I also felt like saying to everyone too that all of you have my own unfailing loyalty and love and that everything happens based on this basis and with that in mind.

I move forward very conscious and THANKFUL of this bond that connects us all and with the understanding of what all of this is, both between us and between us all towards the Gods.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I hang upon everything you advise, perhaps it is unwise to put such trust in someone.

I would say so, and I even think the HP's would agree on that.
What if a HP suddenly became mad and would start telling you mad things? How do you know if someone is mad or not?
Or correct on all things for that matter.

If anyone would say: "follow me!", that person would be an idiot for saying so,
and you would be an idiot if you went along with it.
That's a general rule I have in life, as you have the light within Yourself.

Listening is one thing, but blindly following is something else.

Be yourself. Always. This is to my knowledge at least, a key factor of being a Spiritual Satanist.

A few years into my dedication I had a dream I can still remember clearly to this day where I was reading a book and I had "mentor" ( a God?) behind my shoulder and once I turned the page he pointed to the text and I heard the words "look" and when my eyes skimmed over I saw the words HoodedCobra. I can't fully recall if "High Priest" was before it but I want to say it was as I immediately thought about HPHC. Combine that with years of this man putting all his effort in this organization it also has led me to be loyal to him as he has earned it in my eyes.

xlnt said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I hang upon everything you advise, perhaps it is unwise to put such trust in someone.

What if a HP suddenly became mad and would start telling you mad things? How do you know if someone is mad or not?

Be yourself. Always. This is to my knowledge at least, a key factor of being a Spiritual Satanist.

Ok but that's just having common sense, HPC has never in my experience given ill or damning advice. However, theoretically if that were to happen, then yes of course.

GoldenxChild1 said:
xlnt said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Ok but that's just having common sense, HPC has never in my experience given ill or damning advice. However, theoretically if that were to happen, then yes of course.

It is only common sense as I always felt the same for HPS Maxine myself.

I am judged constantly, but to give me wrong judgement, is not always about misplaced belief but also misplaced disbelief.

This is like Satan does and helps and everything, then we just give the Gods ill treatment because we have disbelief issues. Thats bad too.

I have exterminated this internal behavior I had to give disbelief where this was not the case. It is a mental problem, not realistic thought process.

xlnt said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

You have submitted the post in the wrong forum.

Post this comment on a xian forum instead and you will get many responses as to why they follow the crazy jeboo rabbi who also espouses
the believe and don't investigate theory,
blessed are those who have not seen but believed,
whoever wants to follow me must deny himself
and a lot of other nonsense.

Obviously here we are not like them, neither victims nor idiots.

blueFlame666 said:
xlnt said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Post this comment on a xian forum instead and you will get many responses as to why they follow the crazy jeboo rabbi who also espouses

I don't see how that comment is xian in any way. Just addressed the importance of critical thinking and independence (a main goal in Satanism); to not necessarily hang on to everything someone says, regardless of who it might be.
I do think HPHC gives good advice though generally speaking. My comment was not about him per se.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
xlnt said:

It is only common sense as I always felt the same for HPS Maxine myself.

I am judged constantly, but to give me wrong judgement, is not always about misplaced belief but also misplaced disbelief.

This is like Satan does and helps and everything, then we just give the Gods ill treatment because we have disbelief issues. Thats bad too.

I have exterminated this internal behavior I had to give disbelief where this was not the case. It is a mental problem, not realistic thought process.

Well said, most people are the opposite in the sense they are in constant disbelief of anything that contradicts their programming, it's pathetic.

xlnt said:
blueFlame666 said:
xlnt said:

I don't see how that comment is xian in any way. Just addressed the importance of critical thinking and independence (a main goal in Satanism); to not necessarily hang on to everything someone says, regardless of who it might be.
I do think HPHC gives good advice though generally speaking. My comment was not about him per se.

I recommend that you follow deprogramming from xianity schedule.

We certainly didn't expect any of you to tell us what Satanism is.

In conclusion, here is the only place on the entire planet that properly criticizes critical events.

It is also the only place that effectively fights the enemy at its root
and no random link does that which is also supposed to reveal information but at the same time essentially leaves the enemy alone.

And guess what, that person here and now is High Priest Hoodedcobra666 !!!

In anyway, you are welcome anytime to come and say whatever anything just to know you ain't gonna convince anyone.

blueFlame666 said:
xlnt said:
blueFlame666 said:

I recommend that you follow deprogramming from xianity schedule.

We certainly didn't expect any of you to tell us what Satanism is.

In conclusion, here is the only place on the entire planet that properly criticizes critical events.

It is also the only place that effectively fights the enemy at its root
and no random link does that which is also supposed to reveal information but at the same time essentially leaves the enemy alone.

And guess what, that person here and now is High Priest Hoodedcobra666 !!!

In anyway, you are welcome anytime to come and say whatever anything just to know you ain't gonna convince anyone.

This is from the main website joyofsatan.org:
Spiritual Satanism advocates individuality, liberty, and independence.

Perhaps it's you who need to read that one instead?

And HP HoodedCobra is not the only HP JoS has ever had, or probably will have so I was not referring to him.
Previous HP's do have advocated for bad things even if he hasn't.

c5ac40cc42cab83f518c1232aa34fe892b5cd508aaf9008b5e417a4007fde700.jpg

xlnt said:

You respond to a post that mentions Hoodedcobra666 by saying (implying, implicitly photographing) what?

No, nothing, you just happened to remember old stories... and that's your automatic, spontaneous association.

So make your own separate post.

Best wishes for the coming year and best luck for memes you share on social and everything that goes with them.

blueFlame666 said:
xlnt said:

You respond to a post that mentions Hoodedcobra666 by saying (implying, implicitly photographing) what?

No, nothing, you just happened to remember old stories... and that's your automatic, spontaneous association.

So make your own separate post.

Best wishes for the coming year and best luck for memes you share on social and everything that goes with them.

It's already been made into a separate post now apparently.
Best wishes for you too :) and all other SS here also.

xlnt said:

It's already been made into a separate post now apparently.
Best wishes for you too :) and all other SS here also.

Best wishes honestly my SS brother ! ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back