Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anyone know what I should do with this Entity in my house?

Envoy

It should be noted that I only dedicated a year or so ago. Like a lot of people I didn't do very much right off the bat, save for reading, learning, committing to memory what I could about the nature and uses of runes, colors, anything and everything on the website.

However, I can feel energy to a degree well enough, and even get an intuitive image of general shapes and color. It comes naturally, but I wouldn't call it psychic sight. First comes feeling, like a "force". Like at the cemetary, I can tell there's some circle laying on the ground in front of the ash vaults. It gives off a ton of energy, like some dumb kids did a ritual in that spot and the energy stuck around, but there's no physical circle and I couldn't tell more than it's shape at the time. I'm getting better though.

(I'm 22, I still live with parents but I work long hours and take little for weekend breaks to help them out financially.)

My mother is extemely gifted in sight, however, and she's been able to tell us of any spirits that might be around before a friend of mine also often points it out. Sometimes, my younger brothers often see him as they pull up to the house, standing behind a family member.

I can't see him, and I have little to go off of but intuition. One night though, he got up really close. Close enough to get a clearer image but still quite foggy. He stared at me and I could feel him, but he got so close I began to make out his face. He has 'substance' to his face so he's not all just a shadowy figure. I think he has something like hair, and wide eyes. They don't glow though, he stared so forcefully it was actually very hard *not* to notice. It didn't feel like hate or anger.

To my current understanding, water is the element of death. I would attribute 'cold' sensations with a deceased human spirit. Only he's very warm, which I think means he has life force.

He drove out the old man (a human spirit, quite friendly) that used to be here, and first came around when my idiot brothers were messing around with a ouija board. I have fun with the board, and practice. I'm not afraid of it, but I am afraid of it being used by a couple of retards and their friends.

Since then, I often have nightmares about spiders. Weird. But I imagine if he's messing around with me and sending some kind of energy at me while I sleep, my mind might attribute it to bugs. That's the theory.

The problem I'm having though, is what do I do? I'm not powerful enough that if I try a banishing ritual, and if he's a knowledgable one, he might just brush it off and clean himself off of that and end up pissing him off. I also don't want to be lazy and just ask Satan to deal with it for me. That said his presence here is largely of no consequence probably because of Satan's protection, I'm still very new. I don't want to rely on it though. So do I just focus on my power meditations and AOP and deal with it at a later date then? Or should I just make the choice to rely on my GD or Satan for this one? I'm just.. not very afriad quite frankly. Nor do I much care. Spiders aren't that terrifying, that's the dream I keep having and it gets old fast.

Hope there's someone who can help me make the right choice, and please let me know if any of this doesn't make sense. I could use it as an opportunity to gain a deeper sense of this situation and learn.

This is just a ghost, and it does not sound like it has any bad intentions or bad emotions. So you are lucky. If it really is harmless and is not doing anything bad to anyone, then you don't have to do anything.

If you ask the gods for help, they will help you. Ask Anubis for help. Gods can come take this man and help him to reincarnate. He probably is confused and does not know what is happening. If he is a old man, he might have alzheimers or something like that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is just a ghost, and it does not sound like it has any bad intentions or bad emotions. So you are lucky. If it really is harmless and is not doing anything bad to anyone, then you don't have to do anything.

If you ask the gods for help, they will help you. Ask Anubis for help. Gods can come take this man and help him to reincarnate. He probably is confused and does not know what is happening. If he is a old man, he might have alzheimers or something like that.

Thank you for the help! After some thought you're probably right. He hasn't been dangerous but he's also not been too friendly. I'll most likely just ask Anubis to help me with him. Though I did have an additional question, what's the deal with the more powerful ones? The type that throws your sh*t across the room. Powerful ghost? Thoughtform? It's a seperate issue entirely from the previous, though, and it ain't my stuff getting smashed up. I'm not in any position to have to help but it's a curious thing.

Envoy said:
It should be noted that I only dedicated a year or so ago. Like a lot of people I didn't do very much right off the bat, save for reading, learning, committing to memory what I could about the nature and uses of runes, colors, anything and everything on the website.

However, I can feel energy to a degree well enough, and even get an intuitive image of general shapes and color. It comes naturally, but I wouldn't call it psychic sight. First comes feeling, like a "force". Like at the cemetary, I can tell there's some circle laying on the ground in front of the ash vaults. It gives off a ton of energy, like some dumb kids did a ritual in that spot and the energy stuck around, but there's no physical circle and I couldn't tell more than it's shape at the time. I'm getting better though.

(I'm 22, I still live with parents but I work long hours and take little for weekend breaks to help them out financially.)

My mother is extemely gifted in sight, however, and she's been able to tell us of any spirits that might be around before a friend of mine also often points it out. Sometimes, my younger brothers often see him as they pull up to the house, standing behind a family member.

I can't see him, and I have little to go off of but intuition. One night though, he got up really close. Close enough to get a clearer image but still quite foggy. He stared at me and I could feel him, but he got so close I began to make out his face. He has 'substance' to his face so he's not all just a shadowy figure. I think he has something like hair, and wide eyes. They don't glow though, he stared so forcefully it was actually very hard *not* to notice. It didn't feel like hate or anger.

To my current understanding, water is the element of death. I would attribute 'cold' sensations with a deceased human spirit. Only he's very warm, which I think means he has life force.

He drove out the old man (a human spirit, quite friendly) that used to be here, and first came around when my idiot brothers were messing around with a ouija board. I have fun with the board, and practice. I'm not afraid of it, but I am afraid of it being used by a couple of retards and their friends.

Since then, I often have nightmares about spiders. Weird. But I imagine if he's messing around with me and sending some kind of energy at me while I sleep, my mind might attribute it to bugs. That's the theory.

The problem I'm having though, is what do I do? I'm not powerful enough that if I try a banishing ritual, and if he's a knowledgable one, he might just brush it off and clean himself off of that and end up pissing him off. I also don't want to be lazy and just ask Satan to deal with it for me. That said his presence here is largely of no consequence probably because of Satan's protection, I'm still very new. I don't want to rely on it though. So do I just focus on my power meditations and AOP and deal with it at a later date then? Or should I just make the choice to rely on my GD or Satan for this one? I'm just.. not very afriad quite frankly. Nor do I much care. Spiders aren't that terrifying, that's the dream I keep having and it gets old fast.

Hope there's someone who can help me make the right choice, and please let me know if any of this doesn't make sense. I could use it as an opportunity to gain a deeper sense of this situation and learn.
Keep reciting Hanuman chalisa the deity will protect you

Hyperactive Melon said:
I am certain that Hanuman (and others) would like us to learn to take care of our own problems.

Envoy said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Thank you for the help! After some thought you're probably right. He hasn't been dangerous but he's also not been too friendly. I'll most likely just ask Anubis to help me with him. Though I did have an additional question, what's the deal with the more powerful ones? The type that throws your sh*t across the room. Powerful ghost? Thoughtform? It's a seperate issue entirely from the previous, though, and it ain't my stuff getting smashed up. I'm not in any position to have to help but it's a curious thing.

The type of ghosts who throw things across the room and stuff are called Poltergeists: these ghosts know they're dead and they used to work on their souls back when they were alive, so they can be quite powerful.

You can find more info about ghosts in here:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ghosts.html

Water is also related to death as you mentionned.

Henu the Great said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
I am certain that Hanuman (and others) would like us to learn to take care of our own problems.

My thoughts exactly. I wonder about the morality of keeping him around to learn how to take care of these things myself, but I feel like that step is still a ways away.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back