Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology and Financial Significators

Karnonnos

The Sun represents gold, gold markets, wealthy people, the government, your boss/lord, promotions, powerful people and value in its most basic form. It is excellent for obtaining money, especially money that goes along with power. If you get a handle on the Sun's energy, working with gold can bring excellent results.

As Brother NakedPluto pointed out, the Solar Chakra can be programmed to attract money.

NakedPluto said:
Vibrate RAUM into your solar chakra 50 times. This means you vibrate RAUM 50 times while focusing on your solar chakra.
2. Affirm 10 times: “My solar chakra attracts continuously and permanently impressive sums of money in a healthy and positive way for me. Large sums of money are available to me to spend in any way I desire.”
Focus on your solar and imagine a very big sun while saying this affirmation.
3. Do the Breath of Fire while focusing on your solar chakra: https://archive.is/AhdjI

How to pronounce RAUM:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201027211034/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM.mp3

Original working: https://archive.is/jJc32

The Sun on its highest octave really means wealth. One can also utilize the powers of the Sun to attract the attention of influential people, ascend the ladder or gain financial advice.

Venus represents money itself in its most general form, cash, bills, etc. It represents possessions, values and beautiful things. Although Venus is commonly thought of as a planet that only extends to love and beauty, Venus is actually in my opinion the best planet to use with money spells. HPS Maxine said this as well. Most forms of cash across the Earth are green or blue (representing Venus), or purple (representing Jupiter). Lady Astarte is the Treasurer of Hell. Venus is particularly good with money in terms of the stability aspect.

HPS Maxine said:
As most of us are aware, the world economy is bad and will only get worse. To get to the point. There is a little known magickal secret. Venus rules money. Many kinds of world currency for example are green, the dollar sign $ is in the shape of the kundalini serpent, with the S being the serpent symbol and the I running through it, the spine. Green is the color of Venus.

Get the picture? The planet Venus orbits in the shape of a pentagram. It stations at the points. It only does this every so often. There are five cycles of Venus every eight years. This also has to do with Ashtaroth, the 8's and being labeled by the Catholic Church as 'Sigil of the Beast.' This also is represented by the '40 days and 40 nights' phrase that was stolen and corrupted and placed in that stupid bible for idiot believers.

During the transition from morning to evening star, Venus spends approximately 40 days and 40 nights in retrograde motion, and is closest to the earth. The pentagram, being five pointed; each point being 72 [sacred to the Goetic Demons] 72 x 5 = 360; full circle. Getting to the point... Doing a money working or any other working related to Venus, when Venus is particularly favorable will catapult the working.

300px-ErlewineRetrograde.jpg

A Superior Conjunction.

To back up what HPS Maxine says, STATIONS AND SUPERIOR/INFERIOR CONJUNCTIONS OF VENUS AND MERCURY (RESEMBLING THE PENTAGRAM) ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE STOCK MARKET, AS ARE RETROGRADES AND RELEVANT TRANSITS! Civilizations such as the Maya built their economy around Venusian transits.

B6SCNp3.jpeg

8 is a number sacred to Lady Inanna, represented by her eight pointed star. If one picks any of the Superior Conjunction points on this chart and moves it to 8 years later, Venus will be at the same point. When Venus comes into its Superior Conjunction, it emerges as the Evening Star. When Venus comes into its Inferior Conjunction, it emerges as the Morning Star. Either of these points tend to provoke rallies or panic on the stock market and other markets. They can also be indicative of agricultural issues, such as lack or surplus of grain, particularly in the past.

The enemy is also aware of this and channels negative energy onto this to serve themselves is part of their 'she mitah'. Due to incredible ignorance, Gentiles are without.

In addition to the Shukra mantra of Venus, the Lakshmi mantra in Satanic speech works well with intentions to program money on a long term basis.

The Lakshmi (Lilith) Money Working
Start this working when the moon is waxing in Taurus, Cancer, Leo or Sagittarius. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1.Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate “AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA” 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Visualize yourself with money in your hands and plenty of it, while engulfing yourself in brilliant white-gold light, and also the light on the money.
4. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am attracting to myself extremely large amounts of free and easy money forever. This money is all mine to keep or to spend as I please.”
5. Forget about the working and try to think of other things. This can be difficult in desperate situations, but do the best you can, because worry and obsessing over a working can undo the energy you put into it. Just let it go and know it is working.

Do this once everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce AUM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA:

AH-UU-MM SH-REE-M MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE-YAY-EE SVAH-AH

I have found that other Venus names such as Inanna or Kamadeva can be used here. Some Venus mantras more suited to love circumstances or opening the upper chakras/psychic elements.

Venus and Mercury rule over markets, shops and exchange. Mercury/Hermes/Odin (Satan) was the God of markets. Mercury also represents the wage given to you by a higher entity, along with Uranus. It also represents money that is utilized towards health or service.

In addition to the rest of this, Mercury represents the post, letters, deliveries and what is coming to you. If something valuable gets lost on its way to you for example, it is best to use Mercurial energies.

Jupiter is good for money as this planet rules over benevolence, opportunity and luck. As Jupiter represents the higher order of thought of things, it also represents the banking system. All kinds of bank related issues can be improved with Jupiter as Temples also ruled by Jupiter essentially served as banks in the Classical era. However, one also has to be aware that Jupiter also deals with excess and the expectation of charitable works. Jupiter along with Mercury rules welfare payments (benefits) and relief, as Temples also dealt with this in their daily tasks. Donations to a temple or an organization are ruled by this planet.

This planet also concerns money in foreign lands, foreign investments and the like, which are very much tied to the idea of modern banking as a whole. Exotic highly-valued objects are also Jupiterian.

Although Jupiter energies are safe to work with directly, Fehu can be used as well:

START: Waxing moon in Taurus, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius or Aquarius. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. The best times for doing this working are Sundays during the hours of Jupiter, Thursdays during the hours of the Sun or Venus [the Sun is more potent] and Fridays during the hours of Jupiter. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC

2. Vibrate FEHU 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.

3. Affirm 9 times: “Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me. This money is all mine to keep and spend as I please. This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me.”

4. Visualize brilliant white gold energy either around your entire self and/or around whatever it is that you want. Visualize in your mind whatever it is that you wish to manifest and that it is OCCURRING. Visualize the money [your wallet full, or whatever], even *feel* and *smell* the money, touch it; the more realistic your visualizations are and the more astral senses you use, the more effective the working will be, and infuse it with as much energy as you can, the more brilliant, the better, using your visualization. Feel happy emotions.

5. Forget about the working and try to think of other things. This can be difficult in desperate situations, but do the best you can, because worry and obsessing over a working can undo the energy you put into it. Just let it go and know it is working. The only exception is this: You can also visualize energy throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working. Just don't obsess over it, as this is a lack of faith in your own power and can dilute the energy or ruin the working.

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce FEHU:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

Saturn deals with the business one owns, the government and your boss/lord, credit, monetary reputation, debt, etc. The harder and more responsible side of money. Saturn also deals with anything that is very old. As Saturn co-rules the 11th House, it also deals with patrons.

Nauthiz can train one's mind to deal with hard work and is safer to work with for Saturnian purposes, especially for newcomers.

The Moon is good for inheritances or real estate, money directed towards a racial purpose or purpose of care, restaurants (along with Venus) and hospitality businesses, etc.

Mars is fine with gaining money from others at a pinch, military wages, money from fighting and the like, but Mars can be highly volatile with money.

Uranus is relevant to new technologies and internet technology which are particularly important right now. My GD told me that Uranus and the Sun rule over Bitcoin. At first, I thought the Sun part of it was to do with value or Bitcoin being much like a metaphorical gold rush, but then I saw Bitcoin's birth chart with the Ascendant in Leo. When investing in Bitcoin - PAY ATTENTION to the transits of the Sun and Uranus, as well whatever is occupying Leo and Aquarius.

During the crash of March 2022, Uranus in Taurus made an applying trine to Bitcoin's Sun in Capricorn. Transiting Saturn in Aquarius made a sextile with transiting Sun in Aries which trined Bitcoin's Ascendant. Transiting Mercury in Aries conjoined Bitcoin's Moon in Aries, also made a sextile with Saturn in Aquarius and also made an applying trine with Bitcoin's Ascendant. CHAOS! These things can be hard to spot, but with the significators we can boil them down a little.

Uranus in Taurus applying to Sun in Capricorn can be taken literally here (a bull run that went to a stop, reached its limit).

This is also reflected in the name Bit (Uranus) and Coin (the Sun). OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES SUCH AS ETHEREUM HAVE DIFFERENT PLANETARY RULERS!!! THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH DIFFERENT ROLES AND INTENTIONS!

Cryptocurrency as a whole (not specific currencies, which, again, have specific rulers) is co-ruled by Uranus and Pluto (the crypto- part). As the three outer planets are too dangerous to work with, Dagaz is designed to direct the energies involved in a safe way. This can aid in giving one intuition about investments.

Neptune deals with things that are beautiful beyond compare, glamor, things that turn out to be illusory and anything toxic. Along with the Sun it rules things acquired by performance. The Rune Logr is best for working with similar energies to Neptune in a way that humans can control.

Pluto represents immense levels of money, money that can be out of control, powerful people who use money (along with the Sun), hidden money, criminal money and money you obtain from others (this is NOT just with wills or crime, it deals with any transactional money). That is why the child God Plutus was associated with immense wealth and the term 'Plutocrat' exists. The Ancients though they did not know of the planet, knew Plutus bestowed wealth randomly. The nature of this outer planet is too dangerous to work with. However, one can use Eihwaz (an outer Rune with Plutonian elements) with money Runes or Planetary mantras to bring about transformation of one's financial situation.

Pluto and the Sun rule over gambling and risk. Many with Pluto in the 5th House or Sun in the 8th House can have very bizarre circumstances with gaining a lot of money. Sun and Pluto aspects can deal with this as well.

02%2B-%2B150605%2BLouise%2BMcWhirter%2527s%2BTheory%2Bof%2BStock%2BMarket%2BForecasting.gif

Finally, The Lunar Nodes are very important for financial trends. The Nodes go through the zodiac in the opposite way (always Retrograding) every 18 years as a cycle. Louise McWhirter nearly a century ago noted that the economy tends to downturn when the North Node is in Taurus and reach its absolute bottom when the North Node is in Aquarius. There are other factors at play here, but this cycle manifested in the Depressions of the late 1810s, the Great Depression and the financial crisis of 2007-2008.

BEAR IN MIND, THE ENEMY HAS MANIPULATED THE ECONOMY FOR DECADES. NOW AFTER THE MASSES GAVE UP RIGHTS WITH THE CONVID SCAM AND TOTAL SEIZURE OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BY ENEMY INTERESTS, ANY ECONOMIC CYCLE FROM THIS POINT FORWARD IS HIGHLY MANIPULATED WITH MEDIA STOOGE FEAR MONGERING AND MONEY PRINTING, ETC. BE CAREFUL WITH INVESTMENTS.

This is an impressive post, thank you.

I will write some good affirmations that are verified as safe by me.

Sun Material Square :

1. My being attracts continuously and permanently wealth, material success and prosperity.
2. I attract colossal sums of money, this money belongs to me fully and I spend as I decide.
3. I own financial and material wealth, all in positive ways for me (or for my family or whatever you think is safe here)
The above is a full affirmation but emphasized in 3 points.

Highly experimental is to stack Planetary Squares with the points of affirmation.

I did first, for example, the Sun with the above affirmation (3 points), after finishing the full square I start on the natural date of the Venus Square Material and I use the affirmation as 1 and 3 points.

Later I do add another Planetary energy I think that is needed. This creates in reality a working of Squares that can be extremely long due to also planning. It took me about 4-6 months to tie these two squares together.

They work, however, I do recommend staying with the true and tested basics. Just writing this as there are ways, there are thoughts to have, there is room for advanced planning and execution, and thus there are solutions. As to be in the spirit of this awesome post.

Basically, synergize this with further Squares layering on the affirmation.

Money and a lot of things necessitate multiple points of addressing, both spiritual and material. Just like we do warfare, this implies strategy and witnessing the feedback from your workings.

Another working I will share is about "luck". Luck is real and to understand the basics of this we look towards causality, rhythm, patterns and cycles of life. Everything is a vibration and everything contains a rhythm. As to not confuse this with new agey stuff, you have to touch the scientific reasoning and understand this also by the runes. Understanding is important here as to make it work positively.

Jera Reda and Dagaz are the runes of this working based also on a focus on number 7 and 10.

70x Jera + 70x Reda + 70x Dagaz

Affirmation done 7 times:

"These energies create for me luck abundantly, draw in luck in my life, bring opportunity of success.
Any bad luck is now transformed in luck, all by positive ways."

21 days should suffice and depending on your power will bring things to you and change some bad periods.

The 7 number has been used negatively by the enemy. So you need to be at least aknowdleged to work with energy or push by little obstacles. I think it is fine and safe. However it is very powerful and this may overwhelm some people or get scared by results.

The focus as I did should be on the outside of you. This is very important. To focus inside I think this needs more safer ways or meditations, not workings!

To add more context about the luck working. This is like an atmosphere generated that may protect and amplify your other workings of success. Should be viewed as a catalyst. Not as a sole causation of your success, although this will bring results, the true reality is this.

Also that shouldn't be done by beginners or SS who are gullible.

Can be used before planning or starting a massive working for money or material things. As to bless the birth of this. Can bring inspiration, opportunity, better understanding.

Can be used in times of great threat on material wealth or properties. Can forcefully change the opposite forces or bring time for other measures.

AUM

satanic blessings and wish fulfillment are extreme for those who contribute financial information to the forum in a positive and healthy way :mrgreen:

AUM

NakedPluto said:
I will write some good affirmations that are verified as safe by me.

Sun Material Square :

1. My being attracts continuously and permanently wealth, material success and prosperity.
2. I attract colossal sums of money, this money belongs to me fully and I spend as I decide.
3. I own financial and material wealth, all in positive ways for me (or for my family or whatever you think is safe here)

Mr nakedpluto, I don't have as much experience as you, but about the statement of "my being", when it comes to manifesting, isn't it kind of 'activated' when we act?

because i made a statement unrelated to that, and i realized that, "my aura" apparently changes the result in the statement, and giving as a guide to simply exist without having to have a channel outside of us to achieve the goal

very correlative example, "I'm attracting good women", "my aura is attracting good women", with the first, effective yes, but with the detail to reach 100% the person has to manifest, the second, cause the mental terror simply by existing in the environment, in a good way

the question is, does it really make sense, if so, wouldn't it be better to have the aura attracting at all times?

and another, is it really better to work on the solar chakra?

NakedPluto said:
Jera Reda and Dagaz are the runes of this working based also on a focus on number 7 and 10.

70x Jera + 70x Reda + 70x Dagaz

Affirmation done 7 times:

"These energies create for me luck abundantly, draw in luck in my life, bring opportunity of success.
Any bad luck is now transformed in luck, all by positive ways."

21 days should suffice and depending on your power will bring things to you and change some bad periods.

The 7 number has been used negatively by the enemy. So you need to be at least aknowdleged to work with energy or push by little obstacles. I think it is fine and safe. However it is very powerful and this may overwhelm some people or get scared by results.

The focus as I did should be on the outside of you. This is very important. To focus inside I think this needs more safer ways or meditations, not workings!

Personally I prefer the Gothic Rauda.

I'm gonna keep this in mind and try it out.

I do have four things to ask.

First:

By any chance what is your opinion on Neutral Luck?

Like Karma Good, Bad, and Neutral.

For example grand prize 35,000 dollars but you win second and win a Armani suit, pocket squares, cufflinks, Boutonnieres worth 7,500 dollars. Not Positive, you didn't win nor negative as you didn't lose but placed and instead Neutral.

Are you implying that all luck should only be Positive. Is it worth changing neutral to positive?

Second:

BTW what color or colors do we use? Is orange what you want? Are we adding luck or changing it. Since we are changing it then does that mean orange is our go to? Blue, green, gold, and one more have luck on them. Fast, general, and good luck fortune.

Orange
Creativity, enthusiasm, energy, stamina, and is a powerful color of major changes. Orange helps with adaptability, attraction, sudden changes, stimulation, enthusiasm, creativity, energy, gaining control, changing luck and inciting justice. The Sun rules orange. Orange rules the creative/sexual chakra (2nd), and is of the element of fire.

Third:

I do have one more question. Why 21 days? Isn't it 40/90/365/720?

I've always been under the assumption unless we do 40 it doesn't work or nothing occurs. So we can use smaller dates and workings?

How does 21 days stick to the soul without permanence clauses.

Fourth:

How do we visualize luck?

What should we visualize to imprint/direct? or are these simply energetic climb, affirm, and the affirmation dictates the action?

This topic is on the highest standard the JoS looks forward to. An excellent article with very clarified points. It's an announcement. Thank you Brother.

This meditation worked for me best. I suggest to do this working for 90 days. I felt connected with my past lives while doing this working. I personally feel connected with Odhal rune. I am very excited to know more Odhal rune. This Rune has given me incarnation in rich family in this my present live.

Powerful Meditation For Money by HP HoodedCobra

START: Recommended to do on the day of the Sun and in the hour of the Sun. Do this everyday for 40 days.

Bear in mind that this WILL NOT leave you depleted of energy, neither you will spend any energy.

This is like a meditation, but should be practised on a consistent daily basis.
This meditation should be done as an addition to one of the money spells found here.

1. Breathe in energy from the sun and think in your mind with intent, that every breath you take, this energy specifically empowers the ability of your aura to draw MONEY to you, IN A POSITIVE WAY.
2. After you have completed like 20 breaths, start vibrating ODHAL, FEHU, RAIDHO or SOWILO right into your aura. 20 breaths, 20 vibrations or anything. Visualize your chosen rune in your aura, visualize that it’s vibrating and giving out so much light that its blinding.
3. Affirm intently 8 times:
“The energy of the _[rune you chose]_ is empowering the ability of my Aura to draw money to me, in a positive and fast way for me permanently.”

How to pronounce the runes:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8 ... VMXFwUQwws

How to breathe in energy:
https://archive.is/dcyBm

Original meditation: https://web.archive.org/web/20160506025 ... 66vol1.pdf

Very informative and well educating post, Karnonnos! Thank you :)

Thank you NakedPluto for the additional info and working. I've had success with Jera before, so that working will be very interesting to try!

nebu said:
Mr nakedpluto, I don't have as much experience as you, but about the statement of "my being", when it comes to manifesting, isn't it kind of 'activated' when we act?

One point to this is your own understanding.

For myself, when I say "my being", I understand all of me, not limited to my aura, but also all of my chakras, my thoughts, my emotions, my inspiration, my path, everything. My existence does produce this.

This is an aggressive definition but safe and all encompassing. This can be used when laying down a basal working or a defining one, so that the future workings related to this will have a strong base.

You can change and suit yourself, it is very important that you are resonating fully to your affirmations. Feeling and believing them with 666% power is necessary. Any parts you do not like can be changed, as this isn't necessarily about right or wrong but about harmony to oneself.

Great post! Very informative and will be put in bookmarks for soon to later use. Thank you

Gear88 said:

First:

For example grand prize 35,000 dollars but you win second and win a Armani suit, pocket squares, cufflinks, Boutonnieres worth 7,500 dollars. Not Positive, you didn't win nor negative as you didn't lose but placed and instead Neutral.

Are you implying that all luck should only be Positive. Is it worth changing neutral to positive?

If this is a real occurrence in you life and your subconscious nature as well as your mind, can produce a negative out come just by winning the second prize and not the first, I am tempted to say that the working will not do this. It will manifest only in positive ways for you. So you are the defining allowance of the working suited also by your subconscious imprints and expectations.

It is important to have a degree in mind in any workings, of allowance and opening, so that the working will manifest in ways that will surprise you and not be limited by strange limitations.

Luck is always positive, it is a good tendency of things, of the flow of life, of the right moment, right time. Of chain reaction and opportunity based on inspiration.

Gear88 said:
Second:

BTW what color or colors do we use? Is orange what you want? Are we adding luck or changing it. Since we are changing it then does that mean orange is our go to? Blue, green, gold, and one more have luck on them. Fast, general, and good luck fortune.

Orange
Creativity, enthusiasm, energy, stamina, and is a powerful color of major changes. Orange helps with adaptability, attraction, sudden changes, stimulation, enthusiasm, creativity, energy, gaining control, changing luck and inciting justice. The Sun rules orange. Orange rules the creative/sexual chakra (2nd), and is of the element of fire.

Green , Red or Gold is fine. Orange is fine as well.

Think in terms of not adding luck in a direct way, but positioning on the luck. You can also think in terms of generating luck. It is like changing the BPMs of a song, or a radio frequency. You change the tune, the underlying timing of things to a positive outcome.

Gear88 said:
Third:

I've always been under the assumption unless we do 40 it doesn't work or nothing occurs. So we can use smaller dates and workings?

If done with 210x vibrations in total it has parity to the 21 days. It is harmonious. Open to receive input on this.

You can do this for 42 days is you want to pass the threshold of 40 days.

It is completely fine to do workings less than 40 days, they work.

One should also ask themselves if it is really necessary to have such a big working for something like this and also there should be carefulness for safety.

This is also Witchcraft not advancement of the soul. It is a material working.

Gear88 said:
Fourth:

What should we visualize to imprint/direct? or are these simply energetic climb, affirm, and the affirmation dictates the action?

Green waves generating by your vibration, allowance and strong belief in the affirmation. Whatever you please.

Even a line in the sky, this line containing your working and manifesting what you desire.

As for visualizing results, this can be anything you desire or need help with. Focus on your wallet, or money, or a store or people for favors etc.

Darkpagan666 said:
Very informative and well educating post, Karnonnos! Thank you :)

Thank you NakedPluto for the additional info and working. I've had success with Jera before, so that working will be very interesting to try!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=407802 time=1671537231 user_id=57]
Thank you Karnonnos, this was very informative :)

And thanks for the additional reply, NakedPluto.

Thank you. Extraordinary post by Karnonnos.

Karnonnos said:
The Sun on its highest octave really means wealth. One can also utilize the powers of the Sun to attract the attention of influential people, ascend the ladder or gain financial advice.

the sun in the eighth house, is it a greater potential than in the tenth house?
:shock:

NakedPluto said:
nebu said:

One point to this is your own understanding.

For myself, when I say "my being", I understand all of me, not limited to my aura, but also all of my chakras, my thoughts, my emotions, my inspiration, my path, everything. My existence does produce this.

This is an aggressive definition but safe and all encompassing. This can be used when laying down a basal working or a defining one, so that the future workings related to this will have a strong base.

You can change and suit yourself, it is very important that you are resonating fully to your affirmations. Feeling and believing them with 666% power is necessary. Any parts you do not like can be changed, as this isn't necessarily about right or wrong but about harmony to oneself.

knowledge advances more and more, thank you

NakedPluto said:
Gear88 said:

First:

If this is a real occurrence in you life and your subconscious nature as well as your mind, can produce a negative out come just by winning the second prize and not the first, I am tempted to say that the working will not do this. It will manifest only in positive ways for you. So you are the defining allowance of the working suited also by your subconscious imprints and expectations.

It is important to have a degree in mind in any workings, of allowance and opening, so that the working will manifest in ways that will surprise you and not be limited by strange limitations.

Luck is always positive, it is a good tendency of things, of the flow of life, of the right moment, right time. Of chain reaction and opportunity based on inspiration.

I see so your saying the 300IQ statement. Make it lucky don't just simply transmute the bad/neutral into good luck. Rather make it like John Romero's statement on Daikatana.

It's gonna make you his bitch.

Make luck your bitch.

And dominate it to acclimate it to the soul and harness it's power. Much like as much as I hate the kosher show Robot Chicken, it does present a memetic strike package technology and one episode in particular highlights EXTRA-ordinary luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=divTuNzN1OM

NakedPluto said:
Gear88 said:
Third:

If done with 210x vibrations in total it has parity to the 21 days. It is harmonious. Open to receive input on this.

You can do this for 42 days is you want to pass the threshold of 40 days.

It is completely fine to do workings less than 40 days, they work.

One should also ask themselves if it is really necessary to have such a big working for something like this and also there should be carefulness for safety.

This is also Witchcraft not advancement of the soul. It is a material working.

Thank you for answering this. I believe I asked about this recently but buried it in a bunch of my "wordings".

I usually post questions and provide background. As I'm concerned no one might understand the question. Perhaps I'm being disrespectful and not allowing the person's opinion to matter. I do posses a very thinking mind and maybe even subtly might be trying to manipulate an answer or get an exact response on my terms. I'm not allowing for a diversification of answers.

Okay so material workings aren't needed for extreme days 40/90/120/180/270/365/720. Okay that always put me off the JoS I've always been under the assumption *UNLESS* I do it for XY/XYZ dates it doesn't matter it's pointless.

I assume even a one-day working would work if I was advanced and powerful enough. JoS does mention one-shot working deals don't always work for the most part but do present a workable parameter at a powerful stage. Albeit I assume the more powerful you are the more things are done.

NakedPluto said:
Gear88 said:
Fourth:

Green waves generating by your vibration, allowance and strong belief in the affirmation. Whatever you please.

Even a line in the sky, this line containing your working and manifesting what you desire.

As for visualizing results, this can be anything you desire or need help with. Focus on your wallet, or money, or a store or people for favors etc.

Oh okay so I would assume that also visualizing in Green or Gold or some color. Other actions for example going on a bus and having everyone present money and give it to me as favors.

Is it implausible no it can happen. But it's highly improbable but your imprinting something to reality and it has the capacity to work.

I mention it cause one member said, "Some lady came up to me gave me a 5 dollar bill and said, 'I look like I needed it, so she provided it to me.'"

Anyways as long as it's plausible it can happen. I'll keep my visualizations to that sector of life.

BTW: I do have two more questions:

1. Are visualizations supposed to be nice and slow or can I have a fast pace visualization. Do I have to moderate my thinking of the visual imprint and visualize it slowly and steadily using my senses. For example JoS mentions smelling money, funny, I can also taste the money this very moment when I'm typing this up I have money greenback in my mouth. Of course not literally I mean memory wise I can smell, feel the money and taste it as well. Are visualizations supposed to be done slow and steady in a controlled fashion. Or can I visualize a myriad of events and multiple events.

Basically what I'm asking is, "How are people's visualization?"; Are they limited to a few scenarios of vision or a single vision or are they thinking multiple things at the same time. What is the best angle of attack when it comes to visual prowess of directing using the mind for metaphysical imprint?

P.S.:(If anyone is wondering listen to Lydia as she mentions on a decent ritual or a strong ritual like a square. Spend 5 minutes up to 20-30 minutes visualizing. Plus Lydia also mentioned "Visualization = Permanence" as your imprinting it further into reality.)

and...

2. You mention in your first post on the ritual itself "scared"; "However it is very powerful and this may overwhelm some people or get scared by results."

I find this interesting. If we aren't ready to enter this life of manipulating reality will the spell or the magick behind it reduce or power down?

For example someone does X based on my doing. And it scares me if I fail to follow through does that hinder or reduce the power of the working. Should I always be on the look out to do something?

I assume like anything in reality and I assume like the Kundalini stories. If I'm tired and wish to go to sleep, no matter what. I'm not going to follow through. And if a being of higher power has a Kundalini and isn't in control of it the Gods would want that person to control it i.e. the fight over domination of the serpent.

I assume that magick would work when I encounter a scenario and it works like smart contracts on crypto. IF I desire or IF I'm in a whim of doing it fires off. I mean not always do we want to do stuff. For example what if I'm wanting to use the bathroom for the toilet or wish to take a shower.

I'm assuming that while energy is inert and simplistic the user itself i.e. the person behind the actions. Is the smart contract behind the actions of these spells?

I've never really done any material magickal workings besides the squares and even then squares are something that seem powerful but require power. This spell you made gives you power and produces power so it enacts a power behind it. I assume the power behind it works in such a way that not always is luck needed for example this spell seems like you might win a game of chance but at the same time playing a video game is a form of playing chance and while your not winning anything in your personal existence your doing something to entertain yourself and might desire to win or if you lose you learn about your loss and understand better the mechanics of the game and if lucky gather more data to be more effective.

Excuse the long post. Basically I assume reality is manipulated. But it's up to the end user i.e. myself to dictate the changes through my actions?

In other words I'm the manipulator and it's ultimately up to me or up to my range of existence of power and knowledge. Satan might be extraordinary lucky, ultra hyper luck. But my form of luck is based on my reality and my neck of the woods i.e. IMBY:(In my backyard); to Satan or a God my luck is based on my reality and what I believe conscious and subconsciously. But to Satan luck would be a person teleports a molecular and atomically perfect 50ton granite block for a pyramid in a perfect color and tone and completes the pyramid well before Satan enters the place with his coven and fires off a huge spell to help his planet/civilization society. And everything falls in line for him luck would be "This ain't lucky, which it is, this reality a series of perfect manifestations".

For me that is pie in the sky. But for him that is a plausibility, probability, and possibility for not just him but many around his circle of reality. Whether it's the personal reality, internal reality, or the external reality of life both his inner and outer life.

For me I have to have a more humbling experience of living *MY* life in *MY* way of course with the Gods from time to time sprinkling a little magick here and there.

I assume like everyone who is in JoS and works for a better life the Gods do present scenarios and understandings. Right?

About Venus and money ruling green, after using Fehu for a little while I noticed that my visualization of the Rune keeps trying to turn green in color. When I use the runes I usually visualize them placed over my body along with a white-gold aura around myself and the rune also being white-gold in color. I try to feel the energy of every vibration and 'feel' the energy attracting money to myself, along with visualizing myself holding stacks of money.

I started to notice that sometimes my visualization of the rune and the energy keeps trying to turn green in color on its own, but I always focus and change it back to gold, or white-gold to try and add positive sun-like energies and influences to the working. I also have a habit of trying to focus on both the rune and Sun energy at the same time, and trying to blend the two so that they work together in harmony.

I do use Surya for another working, but still when I use Fehu I do a lot of times also visualize and feel myself breathing in solar energy; taking a deep breath while visualizing and trying to feel the energy entering into my being and expanding and empowering my aura, chakras, and soul, then with the exhale I vibrate the Rune.

So far Id say the results I've gotten have been very positive and the working is successful, but I haven't really been using Fehu for too long, so I'll see with time if the success of the working keeps improving. But money has definitely been coming to me much easier and its been much easier to get money.

Material workings do need extensive days due to the general level of power, fate - karma in general. It is also by default more appropriate to reality form of doing things.

Majority of real important things in life are built in time as well, and necessitate time and effort. Now don't be conditioned upon a imaginative obligation of suffering or hardship for this. The suffering and hardship consist in actually the absence of this.

But this doesn't mean that workings of less than 40 days do not work.

Usually, people don't understand what it takes for something to be successful and manifested. The working works in all ways to make it manifested.

This might mean even to the level of trying to educate you about an essential aspect that will lead to the manifestation.

A short working might show you, your actual level you are now, making you understand what needs to be done, like a study case.

For the example of money, if this working would be a person, it would say:

"Ah, but you don't know anything good about sustainable financial habits, ah but you have emotional blockages here, Ah, but you do not even try to do something about it, ah you think about spending money on the lottery. This idiot wants me to fail us."

So the spending of this working would be, make the idiot come in contact with X book about X financial tips. Then make the idiot motivated, will circumstantially make him watch something powerful that will impress him. Make the idiot confront his emotional nature, we need emotional control for what we are about to do. Let's see what's the fastest and positive way for him to achieve that. Do that, do this. I I have now to influence some events for this. "

Then the workings needs replenishing, needs power, needs time! You and the working must work, jointly!

Most of the times, the workings do go to war on your behalf, and you are simply being - well this didn't worked out as I expected, while the energy is existential bending realities for you to be accomplished about your desire yet the confusion is disabling of this.

By factors of how the strong the karma is, how powerful you are, the working will be successful.

Some people have 20 steps to the success of manifested product. Others have 0.2 steps.

What matters is this, since you vocalized your affirmation upon the energy raised, with intent, the reality is manifested continually by your affirmation.

You are then undergoing the delay of actually forging this embodiment into material reality.

I hope this helped you answer the majority of points, as they all have shared concerns.

About visualization, as long as it is satisfactory for your self it is good. In time focus on the more realistic, and longer visualizations. If you can only glimpse the visualisation in a fast way, it is fine! Do what works for you.

NakedPluto said:

Thank you. It kinda did but kinda not answer. But I get the gist of your saying.

I visualized green with shimmering gold. Sorta like the fingernail painting the lady has on her hand on bing images type in Green with shimmering gold and go to images. I did see a picture about a two years ago doing a money working. With a green background and gold shiny energy on it but can't find it.

I see, I visualized to the best of my ability at my level. And did the 70 triple vibrations 210 total rather than doing 70, 70, 70 split I did all 3 one after the other for a total of 70 each back to back or 210. I liked it it did get annoying a bit messing up and seeing poorly like a darkened image in my mind. But overall I went ahead did it spent 5 minutes visualizing and put it out of my mind. The end date is January 10. So December 21 Solstice to Jan 10, I COULD have chosen a powerdate I'm sure there might be something but I was eager on doing it.

Is it weird that my solar plexus area was grumbling around? I did so much vibrations that I felt that area grumbling for a solid minute then went away. Not sure if it's the vibrations I did or the energy climb. I guess vibration but you never know.

At Nakedpluto while I was visualizing I had a flash thought in the side of my head come in. Have you or anyone else ever considered creating a "luck thoughtform". Since you stated this is an external working. I visualized it externally throughout the vibration session and my visualization I viewed it as a huge beam coming out of my room. Me touching it like a statue of power sorta like in India that is imbued with power. And visualize my aura green with shimmering gold and visualized my wallet in the same colors overflowing with money, gold bars, etc.etc. I did it as a fortune working but also did some visualization of lucky events like meeting the right people or arriving in time.

I DID do a Jupiter squares in 2019 for good luck. But to be honest I wish there was a meditation to remove squares and old meditations and pop out Saturn, Jupiter x3, Venus, and Sun square. I have no idea if I manipulated reality or not. But I'd like to redo in the future the Sun square I did it for financial property on a power Sunday date and I only affirmed 3 times. I should have at least gone 6, 10, or 18 times. I do know 10 in Satanic Numerology is different does not put out much information on wealth. As a person on the numerology thread put it 10 = Material, Material manifestation, money, property(both fixed and mobile), wealth, and protective. On top of that it's also base 10 out of 100 and 10 x 10 or anything multiplied by 10 is material perfection. The newer numerology has me a bit confused maybe it's just a newer information added on top of what can be done.

For example I've been using 6 affirmations a lot recently Material & Spiritual property and a few other things that I find okay to use. And I like it I don't feel *NEGATIVE* or Saturnined like the enemy uses 6. I assume 6 isn't bad just the people using it is for bad stuff.

So yeah TL;DR: I'm rambling thank you for telling us about this ritual. I find it very interesting and you calmed me down on being anxious about ONLY 40 days minimum. It's a bit long to vibrate about 30 or so minutes but I'm going to stick to this schedule and follow through.

NakedPluto said:

"Ah, but you don't know anything good about sustainable financial habits, ah but you have emotional blockages here, Ah, but you do not even try to do something about it, ah you think about spending money on the lottery. This idiot wants me to fail us."

So the spending of this working would be, make the idiot come in contact with X book about X financial tips. Then make the idiot motivated, will circumstantially make him watch something powerful that will impress him. Make the idiot confront his emotional nature, we need emotional control for what we are about to do. Let's see what's the fastest and positive way for him to achieve that. Do that, do this. I I have now to influence some events for this. "

lol
i really like this verbalization of what seems like ignorance that not everyone comments on jobs, and that i’ve even been going through it
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Thanks so much for the feedback everyone. There are some great meditations here which is why I was guided to post this.

nebu said:
Karnonnos said:

the sun in the eighth house, is it a greater potential than in the tenth house?
:shock:

Sun in 8th House can be very good for finances. Coco Chanel had this, as does Warren Buffett whose Venus is conjoined to the Midheaven. Often it has a financial meaning of money accrued by obscure means or from dealing with others (8th is the 2nd House of the 7th). Sometimes this placement has to do with direct occult ability. Prince claimed he could 'pull in energy' and program it from childhood, which he said he used towards music. The problem with this placement though is that it can also deal with drastic loss and being screwed over by others, since the 8th concerns power in an uncontrollable way. This is what happened to Chanel at various points.

The Sun in 10th can be great for finances and generational wealth, but it can also just mean being born into aristocracy without finances and a variety of other meanings. Trump and Louis XIV had this. On the other hand, Napoleon was born into an aristocratic family of modest means.

The Sun in 2nd, opposite from the 8th, is another strong indicator of being able to attract wealth. J.P. Morgan had this placement and a stellium in the 2nd House including Venus.

Thanos said:

Please give other source mister, other than some "brothers" or Max ine. Point out more

No.

Thanos said:

My reason for laughing is that I enjoy that television show Better Call Saul. I have watched every episode. That is also why I said it's the best show, because it is one of my favorite shows.

This has nothing to do with you or your bad attitude.

Thanos said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Thanos said:

My reason for laughing is that I enjoy that television show Better Call Saul. I have watched every episode. That is also why I said it's the best show, because it is one of my favorite shows.

This has nothing to do with you or your bad attitude.

Confusing reality with lies is the same as the principle of Liar Lord. You had enough time to troll abd in first place you have tried many times to think an individual is best but reality is that you never show respect to others. Individuals like GoyVey and other have vonderful tactic to spread truth to people. You on the other hand is doing what? You is doing only stuff that is Nat and only praise H dictator who, unlike false statement you provide, he killed 6 million Jews. Not be compassionate while kill morally and spiritually show fact that you are only entering an unknown area of discussion abd you are cause problems to everyone. I may care not if post mines get delete but least you know some word from time to time, about individual who say is smart vut reality is, that besides throwing the I didnt like you from beginning things when some one troll, just shows total disrespect first for moral attitude. I be displeased and a total disgrace but think when I see that reality is in advantage mine and nothing else.

Trying to barge in here without a head on your shoulders and demean both long-term members and spreading indefensible lies about our great heroes? On the Day of our Highest God, no less? Try harder, troll. This is our day and our power is the most high under the guidance of the Gods.

Regarding the bullshit Lollercaust, inside of every proud, glorious National Socialist, there are two wolves who say one thing apiece.
It never happened.
They deserved it.

But then again, why would you ever learn any better anyway, considering the jews you so love to worship keep pumping out the vain, crude, artless, vapid, asinine capeshit filth year after year and you NEED them to sustain your otherwise untenable worldview for just one day longer, before it all comes crashing down.

This place is too honest for you, either drop your idiocy or fuck off right back to your comic book store to drink up some more of your favorite goyslop while reading your favorite goymics. Just don't ask us for leniency when the flame of your soul goes out by your own gross neglicence.

Hail Lord Satan-Lucifer, Hail Lord Hitler. Cry about it.

I would like to request some advice.

I want to start a 40 day working on the 1st January and it would be towards obtaining my own apartment. I was wondering which spell/method would you recommend for that goal in particular, taking the date into consideration as well.

Totaler Krieg said:
or you could just like learn a skill and accumulate assets in all the time this takes lol why not do a working for that instead of pointless free and easy money workings?

you complicate things too much also all this shit is too broad to be actionable or measured

Anything like this helps to gain extra money. What's pointless about that?

None of this is meant to 'like' replace a job or asset accumulation. To whatever the hell your last part means: get good.

Karnonnos said:
Totaler Krieg said:
or you could just like learn a skill and accumulate assets in all the time this takes lol why not do a working for that instead of pointless free and easy money workings?

you complicate things too much also all this shit is too broad to be actionable or measured

None of this is meant to 'like' replace a job or asset accumulation. To whatever the hell your last part means: get good.

Arbitrary material omission + bitch audacity about common sense put forth as solution to the purposeful confusion + kike ego = ?

Totaler Krieg said:
Its pointless because you are wasting your energy asking for free and easy money when you could do rituals to improve your skills or find a good career where exactly is free and easy money supposed to come from anyway? that is the point

since you cant comprehend I will explain further your rituals are too broad to be measured if they are successful and similarly arent targeted enough to acheive much of anything why not do a ritual for increased sales instead or for an investment property? or really for anything specific

seems your the one who needs to 'get good' lmfao

If there are avenues for wealth to manifest to you, then no it is not a waste of time. Imagine a situation where you are already working in a career, but need some way to catalyze a change. That is where these wealth workings will yield good results.

Otherwise, it would still make sense to clear out karma attached to one's Sun, Venus, and Jupiter which could hinder their overall ability to attract wealth.

Yes, we can attract things to us using magic; our only route is not just physical endeavors only.

As for broadness, the energy manifests in the easiest way for you, so in many cases being too specific can be self-limiting.

Totaler Krieg said:
Karnonnos said:
Totaler Krieg said:

Its pointless because you are wasting your energy asking for free and easy money when you could do rituals to improve your skills or find a good career where exactly is free and easy money supposed to come from anyway? that is the point

since you cant comprehend I will explain further your rituals are too broad to be measured if they are successful and similarly arent targeted enough to acheive much of anything why not do a ritual for increased sales instead or for an investment property? or really for anything specific

seems your the one who needs to 'get good' lmfao

What's the point of this talmudic nitpicking when my entire post was about those specific ways to gain money in specific areas?

HPS Maxine and NakedPluto were writing for a general audience. Programming your aura to generally attract money will make you wealthier period. Anyone who isn't clinically braindead could modify any of these meditations to apply to a specific thing like strengthening your Solar chakra to impress your boss or invite wealthier people into your social circle.

Totaler Krieg said:
The problem with doing such a broad working for 'free and easy money' is that many times there is no avenue of wealth open so energy plows against a wall.

As counterintuitive as it may sound, donating money forces the creation of those avenues of getting money, especially if you donate to an organization in which you physically participate.

Totaler Krieg said:
You've fallen for my trap card, why wouldn't you do a ritual to open up avenues of wealth instead, like specific ways to gain wealth?

Guess what, wealth workings are what opens up the avenues to of wealth.

Tell me you've never done a wealth working without telling me you've never done a wealth working.

After doing my first wealth working more than a dozen different ideas and other avenues suddenly came to mind, as well as ideas on how to manifest those things.

To achieve wealth, all that is needed after that is to work towards the avenues that open up due to the spiritual work done to lay the foundation.

Specific workings can be done once you are on a set path, to enhance that particular path.

General workings are best when one is stuck or extremely limited, as the energy naturally gravitates towards the paths with least resistance, so it will open up many paths for you and give you many avenues to pursue which you weren't open to before.

All other advices written by Karnannos are also exceptional and very insightful, applicable on all levels and situations to further grow on a pursuit of wealth.

Hail Satan!

Totaler Krieg said:
Yes my post came across in a crass manner but anyone with basic logic and some experience will understand why I'm saying this.

Ironic to hear this from someone who is wrong so totally on this.

That said, I'm fairly certain we all know you're only here to be dissenting. Nothing more to see here than a banned rat returning on their next account.

Totaler Krieg said:
Karnonnos said:
Totaler Krieg said:

What's the point of this talmudic nitpicking when my entire post was about those specific ways to gain money in specific areas?

HPS Maxine and NakedPluto were writing for a general audience. Programming your aura to generally attract money will make you wealthier period. Anyone who isn't clinically braindead could modify any of these meditations to apply to a specific thing like strengthening your Solar chakra to impress your boss or invite wealthier people into your social circle.

AHAHAHAHA! :lol: Talmudic nitpicking!? You are even more of a clown than I thought but since you made me laugh I'll lay off a bit. Yes it will make you slightly wealthier but its a waste of energy as you could direct it better that was the point.

I have a strange premonition that most people here don't modify these rituals but rather do them as is because 'more experienced' members made them when in reality they aren't effective, you should create your own based on these which is more suited toward acheiving something, they instead sit and hope more money will come then it doesn't. Thats why I critisized your post because of those rituals the rest of the information is good.

The other point is that this stuff doesn't matter if you dont have the right mindset or any avenue for wealth to flow in, I know of two supposed master astrologers here who live(d) in poverty while there are many rich people who don't know astrology or magick. Knowing astrological dates does nothing if you work at mcdonalds for $13 an hour.

Yes my post came across in a crass manner but anyone with basic logic and some experience will understand why I'm saying this.

Oh please. There are people here globally who are way worse off than that. Secondly, yes, any additional source of income supercharged by planetary workings would help if you were working minimum wage. Getting hired by McDonalds is not a super human feat with scaling difficulty. Start a business when the planets decide it's your unlucky day and then get back to me. Or just rely on bull run thinking with crypto or the stock market when even psychologists note how delusional most investors are.

Here we go again with the cliques, irrelevant drama and tattle tales. I really don't give a fuck for dancing around the issue. Instead of hiding behind coded language, tell us which 'Astrologer' 'here' lives in poverty and who are you talking about?

How am I a 'clown' if the information I provided is good? Biting the hand that feeds much?

How are these affirmations 'not effective'? I had a similar experience to VoiceofEnki and made a lot of money just doing the regular affirmation. You didn't, but don't project your shit onto us. Who says no one modifies the rituals? If I modified the ritual and affirmation, that's for my specific purpose at the time, it doesn't apply to everyone else.

Totaler Krieg said:
Working at mcdonalds it doesn't matter how many 'free and easy' money workings you do nothing will happen there is almost no way for the money to come into your life you have to be in a better position that is my point, that is why knowing astrology in that position won't matter its completely different for starting a business.

As I said, this is plain wrong.

While it is true that working at McDonald's or some other low wage job would mean there are few ways for a money working to manifest, it doesn't prevent it from doing anything.

A few things which happened for me when doing money workings while I had very few avenues for this to manifest were as follows:

People I know spontaneously became much more generous in their gifts to me. On birthdays and even holidays friends and family would shower me with monetary gifts, more than double the amount the years prior.

I got random opportunities to get quick gains of a few hundred euro's, which I failed to further capitalize on back then due to material inexperience (I became spontaneously interested in stock trading, and made small gains with next to no experience, which is something to take note of when doing money workings as these are opportunities that open up due to the karmic changes created by the workings which you can further hone in on with follow up workings and material efforts).

I spontaneously came upon many discounts for things I needed and for groceries and other daily needs, as well as became much more conscious of ways to reduce my expenditures without sacrificing any comfort of life. This made it so I had hundreds more euro's available per month, despite my income not changing at that time.

I found a cheaper and better apartment to live, from a regular money working, not even a specific working to find a place to live, just wealth workings and empowering my solar chakra.

This improved my quality of life by leaps and bounds and saved me another few hundred euro's a month, to where I went from below poverty line to having more money available to spend on whatever than most people with decent paying jobs that I know.

That was years ago, with very limited avenues to manifest wealth workings.

Wealth workings also build upon each other, and this process of pursuing financial freedom is a continuous one which builds upon your previous efforts.

In the beginning, you may only experience small changes providing a difference of dozens of $ on a monthly basis, while after accumulated efforts both spiritual and material, you can find yourself widely successful and in continuous supply of large wealth.

It will stop when you stop the pursuit.

I am not close to being a millionaire, but I know it can be attained even if you have little experience or talents in the ways of wealth, through continued efforts.

Wealth workings help to loosen up karma that is stuck, even in situations where there are seemingly no ways for this to manifest.

There are ways for this to manifest, you just don't see them. The wealth workings cause one to become aware of these and also to open up possibilities of change and transformation.

There are dozens of ways for this to manifest in your life, even if you are a wage slave working below the poverty line or someone unemployed and at the literal bottom.

Yes, that includes the "Free and easy money" working which you criticize.

If nothing happened for you, this is more likely related to your own lack of ability rather than the fault of the working.

Which is where Karnannos's comment of "Get good" comes from.

If you don't have any personal power build from spiritual work on your soul, then yes, your wealth working won't do anything, as you have no power to manifest change.

Lastly, even if you have power, but don't let the working do its work by interfering in the process with your emotions or your own stubbornness and other personal problems, it also won't do anything.

A working may be giving you countless opportunities, but if you close your eyes to then because these are not as you envisioned them, or you continue precious established habits which are keeping you financially impotent even though opportunities appear before you (whether you see them or not), it is not the fault of the working, but the fault of your own.

This requires a complete shift in habits and thinking to be open to improvement and change, as well as be open to transformation in the first place, which is a different kind of karma than money workings.

That said, money workings can help you become aware of other obstacles of such nature, which you are supposed to pick up on and learn from so you can overcome the obstacles in your way to financial freedom and wealth.

Hail Satan!

Totaler Krieg said:
Karnonnos said:
Working at mcdonalds it doesn't matter how many 'free and easy' money workings you do nothing will happen there is almost no way for the money to come into your life you have to be in a better position that is my point, that is why knowing astrology in that position won't matter its completely different for starting a business.

I called you a clown because you said 'talmudic nitpicking' which I found funny, affirmation isn't effective because most money isn't free or easy not directed at anything specific and no way for it to manifest, I bet most don't modify the ritual but this is just my estimation. Also Im not projecting anything I have experience with these kinds of rituals as well like I said before.

Honestly most of this can be found in my previous replies along with what I just said to voiceofenki I feel like i'm repeating this ad nauseam at this point I suppose those with higher comprehension will understand those who don't won't thats just how it goes but I forget occasionally. Anyway this argument is getting boring I have no interest in continuing this circus you can have the last word if you like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNv2RHR62Rs

This is completely and utterly wrong as has been explained 80 million times to you already. No one here (least of all HPS Maxine) ever suggested sitting on their ass and waiting for the money fairy to manifest piles of dollars either.

You also didn't mention which Astrologer here is supposedly living in poverty. Who is it? Spit it out.

Qingu666 said:
Totaler Krieg said:
Karnonnos said:

Anyway this argument is getting boring I have no interest in continuing this circus you can have the last word if you like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNv2RHR62Rs

This is indeed a circus though I'm not sure who is the clown here maybe everyone, either way the chaos was fun to see while it lasted.

I don't have anything to say on the subject of the thread but don't know how to contact you in another way. Can you please tell me why the spawn of Tiamat and that particular excerpt from the enuma elish? I have invested a huge portion of my life into research of the history that inspired the stories that inspired the stories you quote which is why I'm asking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back